Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2022 RAM 1500 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
edited September 2021 in Ram
Ask your 2022 RAM 1500 lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Options
    afwjr1972afwjr1972 Member Posts: 9

Can you give me the MF, RV and any incentives on a 2022 Laramie Crewcab 4x4 for 36/12? Zip 28349

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    afwjr1972 said:

Can you give me the MF, RV and any incentives on a 2022 Laramie Crewcab 4x4 for 36/12? Zip 28349

Standard MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    afwjr1972afwjr1972 Member Posts: 9

@kyfdx said:
    No lease incentives

What is the standard MF?

• Options
    afwjr1972 said:

@kyfdx said:

No lease incentives

What is the standard MF?

.00222 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wiredavswiredavs Member Posts: 47
    Can I get residual and Money Factor for 22 ram 1500 TRX Crewcab Level 1 and Level 2 trim 4x4
    36/10
  • Options
    wiredavs said:

Can I get residual and Money Factor for 22 ram 1500 TRX Crewcab Level 1 and Level 2 trim 4x4
    36/10

Standard MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dylrexdylrex Member Posts: 111
    Hello. Looking for the MF ,RV & Incentives for the 2022 Ram1500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX 4WD for a 3/36k lease in zip 41048.
    Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    dylrex said:

Hello. Looking for the MF ,RV & Incentives for the 2022 Ram1500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX 4WD for a 3/36k lease in zip 41048.
    Thank you in advance!

Standard MF and 57%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    johnnyiiiijohnnyiiii Member Posts: 5

Hi. Can you give me the MF and residual for a 2022 Ram Rebel Crew Cab 4x4, 36/12, 33025? Thx!

• Options

Hi. Can you give me the MF and residual for a 2022 Ram Rebel Crew Cab 4x4, 36/12, 33025? Thx!

Standard MF and 60% RV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rollsjonesrollsjones Member Posts: 18
    Just need Residual on a 2022 Ram Limited Night Edition 36/12 for zip 59807

Thanks in advance
  • Options

Just need Residual on a 2022 Ram Limited Night Edition 36/12 for zip 59807

Thanks in advance

2WD or 4WD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    envoy982envoy982 Member Posts: 14

Could I get residual/MF/incentives on 2022 1500 limited night edition and limited longhorn crew cab w/ 5’7 box, 4WD 36 mo, 30k 55330
    Thanks!

• Options
    envoy982 said:

Could I get residual/MF/incentives on 2022 1500 limited night edition and limited longhorn crew cab w/ 5’7 box, 4WD 36 mo, 30k 55330

Thanks!

Standard MF
    55% LTD
    54% LONG
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    blkx97blkx97 Member Posts: 17

Hello, so I'm being offered 558/month for 41 months, 15k miles per year for a 2022 Bighorn 4x4. Sticker is 58k. I currently pay $515/month in my lease that is up in December (buyout is 30k). Trucks are basically identical. I don't have the numbers breakdown yet but they only want my truck equity ($6500) as a down payment. Is this considered a good deal? I'm coming off my first lease so forgive me that I'm a little new to leasing. I just remember being told not to put tons of money down on a lease. Thank you!

• Options
    blkx97 said:

Hello, so I'm being offered 558/month for 41 months, 15k miles per year for a 2022 Bighorn 4x4. Sticker is 58k. I currently pay $515/month in my lease that is up in December (buyout is 30k). Trucks are basically identical. I don't have the numbers breakdown yet but they only want my truck equity ($6500) as a down payment. Is this considered a good deal? I'm coming off my first lease so forgive me that I'm a little new to leasing. I just remember being told not to put tons of money down on a lease. Thank you!

The equity in your truck is what is keeping the payment reasonable. Otherwise, you'd be looking at $700+.

It's a terrible time to have to shop for a new vehicle. Fortunately for you, the equity in your truck is a gift you weren't expecting when you leased it. I doubt the deal on your new vehicle is great, but it seems to work out in your favor with the equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

The equity in your truck is what is keeping the payment reasonable. Otherwise, you'd be looking at $700+.

It's a terrible time to have to shop for a new vehicle. Fortunately for you, the equity in your truck is a gift you weren't expecting when you leased it. I doubt the deal on your new vehicle is great, but it seems to work out in your favor with the equity.
    I agree, it's a bad time. When I took my lease I was expecting to have to put new tires on it and return it and also have to put another 1-2k down for a new lease. Guess I still make out with the equity at the end. My other alternative is buying the lease out and waiting a year in hopes deals get better. Thanks!
  • Options
    blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

I agree, it's a bad time. When I took my lease I was expecting to have to put new tires on it and return it and also have to put another 1-2k down for a new lease. Guess I still make out with the equity at the end. My other alternative is buying the lease out and waiting a year in hopes deals get better. Thanks!
    Or, get a quote from Carmax. You might have more equity than the dealer is willing to give you. Then, you could shop with cash in hand and negotiate a clean deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

Or, get a quote from Carmax. You might have more equity than the dealer is willing to give you. Then, you could shop with cash in hand and negotiate a clean deal.
    Told dealer about Carmax. Came back and offered 7500 in equity for my trade in. Swap keys for keys, no other cash down. $577/month for 36 months. $31,587 residual. Might be the deal I'm looking for. Dealer also offered me 558/month for 42 months. $29,864 residual. Would you agree the 36 month is a better deal? Thanks!
  • Options
    blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

Told dealer about Carmax. Came back and offered 7500 in equity for my trade in. Swap keys for keys, no other cash down. $577/month for 36 months. $31,587 residual. Might be the deal I'm looking for. Dealer also offered me 558/month for 42 months. $29,864 residual. Would you agree the 36 month is a better deal? Thanks!
    When you have a lot of upfront money, it skews the comparisons. $7500 upfront is $208/mo. for 36 months, while it's $178/mo. for 42 months.

That makes the effective monthly payment $50/mo. less for the 42 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

When you have a lot of upfront money, it skews the comparisons. $7500 upfront is $208/mo. for 36 months, while it's $178/mo. for 42 months.

Gotcha. Wouldn't the 36 months be the cheapest total cost? I like to go by total cost of the loan. Sorry for all the questions. I appreciate all your knowledge!
  • Options
    blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

kyfdx said:

blkx97 said:

Gotcha. Wouldn't the 36 months be the cheapest total cost? I like to go by total cost of the loan. Sorry for all the questions. I appreciate all your knowledge!
    Yes, but you'll get six months less use out of the vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mikeej99mikeej99 Member Posts: 25
    Buying a 2022 Ram 1500 limited 4wd with a window sticker of $73,365. Can you give me the approximate invoice price and any incentives?
  • Options
    mikeej99 said:

Buying a 2022 Ram 1500 limited 4wd with a window sticker of $73,365. Can you give me the approximate invoice price and any incentives?

Use the Price Checker link, below.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    SPS83SPS83 Member Posts: 28
    Hi can i please get current numbers for a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited and 4x4 a 2021 Ram 1500 TRX - Zip 73102. 36/10? Thank you.
  • Options
    SPS83 said:

Hi can i please get current numbers for a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited and 4x4 a 2021 Ram 1500 TRX - Zip 73102. 36/10? Thank you.

Limited
    Standard MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    skifreak107skifreak107 Member Posts: 21
    Hi! Not sure if the numbers for Nov are out yet, but can I get the mf/resid for:

2022 Ram 1500 Laramie, 4x4, 02056

Thanks!
  • Options

Hi! Not sure if the numbers for Nov are out yet, but can I get the mf/resid for:

Thanks!

Oops forgot to mention 12/36.
  • Options
    JjmnkkJjmnkk Member Posts: 6

Zip code is 64064

Can I get MF and RV for the following:

2021 Ram 1500 Rebel & 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

2021 Ram 1500 Laramie & 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie
    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn & 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn
    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

Thank you!

• Options

Sorry, all 4x4’s.

• Options

Thanks!

Crew or Quad Cab?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jjmnkk said:

Zip code is 64064

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

Thank you!

Jjmnkk said:

Sorry, all 4x4’s.

Crew or Quad Cab?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jjmnkk said:

Sorry, all 4x4’s.

2021 model discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Sorry, they would ALL be for Crew Cabs

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Jjmnkk said:

Zip code is 64064

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

24/10

24/12

36/10

36/12

Thank you!

Jjmnkk said:

Sorry, all 4x4’s.

Jjmnkk said:

Sorry, they would ALL be for Crew Cabs

No info on the Rebel, yet.

Laramie
    27/12: .00067 MF and 62% residual
    39/12: .00063 MF and 55% residual
    $1700 incentive

BigHorn
    27/12: .00049 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00048 MF and 54% residual
    $1200 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Thank you very much!
    Do you know the same info for the 2021 year model?
    All the same trims and options from my last post, just 2021’s instead. I’m finding a lot of new 2021’s still available. Also can you add in the MF, RV, Incentives for the Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 Crew as well?

Thank you!

• Options
    Jjmnkk said:

Thank you very much!

Do you know the same info for the 2021 year model?

All the same trims and options from my last post, just 2021’s instead. I’m finding a lot of new 2021’s still available. Also can you add in the MF, RV, Incentives for the Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 Crew as well?

Thank you!

2021 Ram discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Also can you by chance send over the info for:
    39/10
    36/10
    36/12

Sorry for asking for so many but my options are open for all the trim levels on 2021 and 2022.

• Options
    Jjmnkk said:

Also can you by chance send over the info for:

39/10

36/10

36/12

Sorry for asking for so many but my options are open for all the trim levels on 2021 and 2022.

Add 1% for 39/10

36 month term is not supported, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Thanks!

Crew or Quad Cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Thanks!

Crew or Quad Cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
    39/12
    .00063 and 55%
    $675 incentive

36 month term not supported, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Thanks!

Crew or Quad Cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
    39/12
    .00063 and 55%
    $675 incentive

Huh, interesting on the 39!

One quick question - does the zip code for incentives come from where I am, or where the dealer is located? I'm purchasing remotely across the country so not sure which to use. Dealer is 70607 if that matters.
  • Options

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Thanks!

Crew or Quad Cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
    39/12
    .00063 and 55%
    $675 incentive

Huh, interesting on the 39!

One quick question - does the zip code for incentives come from where I am, or where the dealer is located? I'm purchasing remotely across the country so not sure which to use. Dealer is 70607 if that matters.
    Dealer
    No incentive at their location

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gosoonersgosooners Member Posts: 44
    Hello,

I'm requesting Residuals and MF for 2 options:

2022 1500 Ram Laramie 4x2 Crew Cab in ZIP 77429 TX
    - 27 months / 12k mi
    - 39 months / 12k mi

With the +3 months term, does that mean 12,000 mi lease/yr would result in 24,000 mi total allowed miles over 27 months? Or is it 24,000 mi/2 years + pro-rata share additional miles for 3 months? Thanks!

• Options
    gosooners said:

Hello,

I'm requesting Residuals and MF for 2 options:

2022 1500 Ram Laramie 4x2 Crew Cab in ZIP 77429 TX
    - 27 months / 12k mi
    - 39 months / 12k mi

With the +3 months term, does that mean 12,000 mi lease/yr would result in 24,000 mi total allowed miles over 27 months? Or is it 24,000 mi/2 years + pro-rata share additional miles for 3 months? Thanks!

.00055 and 60%
    .00053 and 53%
    No incentives

It's 12K per year, so 27,000 miles allowed for the 27 month term and 39,000 for the 39 month term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mkm1061mkm1061 Member Posts: 10
    Hi - can i please get MF / RV for a ram laramie 1500 crewcab 4x4 36/10 in 49009?
  • Options
    mkm1061 said:

Hi - can i please get MF / RV for a ram laramie 1500 crewcab 4x4 36/10 in 49009?

Standard MF
    54% RV
    $1275 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Aj19Aj19 Member Posts: 8

Hi - Can I get the residual value and MF on a Ram TRX 36/15. If the MF is the standard what is it for the month.

• Options
    Aj19 said:

Hi - Can I get the residual value and MF on a Ram TRX 36/15. If the MF is the standard what is it for the month.

Standard MF and 56% RV
    .00242 for 36 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wheelspinwheelspin Member Posts: 40
    Can I get numbers for 2022 Big Horn 1500 Quad Cab 4x2? Thank you
    39/10