Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,014
edited January 29 in Mercedes-Benz
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 E-Class, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the E-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz M-Classdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

Comments

• picked up a 2014 ML 350 ... 30 Month 12k per year:

MF: .00132
    Residual: 62%
  • Would be curious about this as well. Anyone with experience on special ordering a new ML350 and what kind of deal you can get with the dealers? True Car says discount is averaging about 5-6% off MSRP.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,743
    2014 ML350 BTC 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    Standard money factor and 60% residual.. 24 month residual is 69%

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• suv101suv101 Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Hello, living in northern va was looking into ml blue tec base can anyone please share a good deal what should I be looking at price wise? Also looking at toureg tdi ..please share dealership and contact name if possible thank you in advance for your help!
  • suv101suv101 Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Was wondering if anyone can help me out, looking for a base 2013, 2014 ML 350 4MATC, what would be a good deal to buy? looking to finance rather than lease....any help greatly appreciated. Northern VA area.
  • kgnbskgnbs Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    guys, any comments on below deal?
    i just picked up the vehicle yesterday.

36 mt / 10,000 miles per year
    MSRP $62,495.
    2014 ML350 4MATIC - BLACK/BLACK

I ended up paying $2500 at signing and $740/mt including NJ tax.
    I insisted on $714/mt incld tax plus $2000 down but they did not accept it at all.
  • Hey Guys -

This is my 4th benz since reading this forum and it saves me $ every time - thanks to car_man and everyone else!

So my wife's 2012 GL us up - i nailed it for $699 zero down 24 months ago during winter event. Killer deal as they were changing body style. 72% residual, they discounted it 8% off msrp and gave back $4k. crazy...and sad since it cant be replicated.

so we are shopping the ML and this is the best iv'e done so far:

ML350WF / Silver / P1 / Pano / Logic7 / Running Boards / Pre wiring + dealer DVD equipment ($1950 accessory residualized) + dealer maint, destination and tax all wrapped in.

$58,635 MSRP discounted to $51,450.
    + $1,950 DVD
    + $795 Bank fee
    + $1,777 taxes
    + $450 in DMV and doc fees

$1,096 drive off (first month + dmv)
    $805/month (which i'm sure they can push to $799 or lower)

This assumes:
    24 mo / 12k
    62% residual
    0132 MF (with autopay)

Thoughts?

I'm over mileage on the GL by 4k - any thoughts on mitigating that damage?

Thanks,

Seth
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Its amazing how one cannot get a GL at a good price/lease at this time especially since we are going into 2nd year of model. As a long term MB customer, the dealer may be able to help you out with the mileage issue. I am curious what the lease buyout number is. The dealer may be willing to buy it and add it to used car lot. About 2 years of warranty and add CPO and this may be an option. If not this dealership, another one may be looking for your GL.
  • Many thanks to all those who have posted on this thread, this is the second car I have purchased from using it and it is a great source of information. Here is what I was able to get:

2014 ML350
    MSRP: $63,585 discounted to $56,100
    Lighting Package, P01, Pano Sunroof, Running Boards, Illuminated Running Boards, H/K Logic7, Keyless Go, Ambient Lighting, Trailer Hitch, Pre-wire, Parktronic, Lane Assist and backup camera.

30mos/10K
    63% residual value
    .00082 (one pay)

or 36mos/10K
    56% residual value
    .00077 (one pay)

I think I got a good deal, in any event I hope this helps those out there looking to purchase during the winter event!

jag
  • Does anyone have December residual and mf for 2014 ML350 and bluetec? 36 months, 12k.

I'm concerned dealers in Oregon are seriously inflating their money factors. Anyone have any west coast recommendations?

Thanks
  • We were just told by a Portland dealer the MF was .00275 for 36 mo 12k for a '14 BlueTEC.

Sound high? 62% Res.
  • Hi,

If possible please provide Dec rates and residuals on '14 ML350 4matic for 12k,15k for best available term.

Help is greatly appreciated
    2014 ML350 Gas AWD 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00132 MF and 55% residual

Bluetec
    Standard money factor and 62% residual

I usually see .00195-.00225 for the standard money factor... but, dealers can jack it way up, if they wish..

regards,
    kyfdx

2014 ML350 4Matic 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00132 MF and 53% residual
    Add 2% for 12K/yr residual

Add 10% for 24 month residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hey there - congrats on the great deal. I'm in the market to purchase the same type of vehicle you got, was wondering how you were able to talk them down to this price?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated...I'm in Northern Cali.
  • Hi Carman, What's the December MF & RV for a 2014 ML350 Bluetec for 24/12 and 24/10?

Cheers!

@dewarsandsoda said: Hi Carman, What's the December MF & RV for a 2014 ML350 Bluetec for 24/12 and 24/10?

Cheers!

Standard money factor and 67% and 68% residual, respectively

kyfdx

• @kyfdx@Edmunds said: kyfdx

Thanks! I've put in an order for one, so it should arrive at my dealer in 90-120 days. I know that I will have to use the program for RV & MF that's available at that time and likely MSDs.

Cheers!

• pukimon311pukimon311 North CarolinaPosts: 21

kyfdx- What is the Dec's RV for 2014 ML350 gas and BlueTEC? 30mo/10K and 30mo/12K. Also, do you know what's the "sweet spot" term?

2014 ML350 Gas 2WD 30mo, 12K/yr lease

.00134 MF and 62% residual

Bluetec: Standard money factor and 66% residual

The Bluetec sweet spot is probably 36 months at 62% residual, while the gas model is not really any better at 55% residual for 36 months..

Add 1% to all residuals for 10K/yr leases

• gvitalik1gvitalik1 Posts: 29

Picked one up few weeks ago. '14 ML350W4 MSRP $62800 special ordered car, $3k below invoice 36months, 12k/yr $1300 drive off with Maintenance $830/inc tax in north California

• Hi Carman, can you please help me with the residual value and MF on 2014 ML for Jan? Looking for 10K / yr lease. Thank you.

New numbers come out on Tuesday, January 14th. It will be a few days before we get them.

• pants18pants18 Posts: 8

carman, if these numbers don't come out until half way through the month do they go into February? My order will be done the first week of February and delivered a week or 2 later and am trying to get an idea of what to expect for MF and RV on 10k/year. MBUSA seems to push specific lease terms so I am open to whichever turns out to be the best deal. Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, we didn't get the new numbers, so I can't tell you when they expire. (or, even what they are)..

that's no fun. Are you expecting them or is this a long term shortage?

It's hard to say... I expect we will see them again, but it might be next month..

I will check back in a couple weeks then. Thanks for the info!

• abhikuabhiku Posts: 89

Pls. post MF/RV if you have for Jan.

Thanks

I'm sorry... we have no Mercedes numbers for January