2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    @breen1982 said:
    Hi, could you tell me what the MF & Residual are for a 2014 ML350 4Matic? Also, how does Direct pay affect the #'s? Thanks!

    >

    30 months, 10K miles/year & 12K miles/year

    30/12 - 59% and .00102 MF

    Add 1% for 10K.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nuttyprofessornuttyprofessor Member Posts: 20

    wonder if the pros can chime in - should i take this deal or not?

    2014 Ml350 4matic 59645 msrp
    36 months / 7500m/year
    3 year maintenance included
    NJ taxes (7%)
    $645.20 a month, $2010 total out of pocket, including first payment.

    i am dumping my current ML lease, so the dealer claims they applied loyalty discount, but the only $44 i am aware of that is available now is $1750 dealer cash on 2014 ML models.

    feedback is appreciated.

    Mark

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789

    @nuttyprofessor said:
    wonder if the pros can chime in - should i take this deal or not?

    2014 Ml350 4matic 59645 msrp
    36 months / 7500m/year
    3 year maintenance included
    NJ taxes (7%)
    $645.20 a month, $2010 total out of pocket, including first payment.

    i am dumping my current ML lease, so the dealer claims they applied loyalty discount, but the only $44 i am aware of that is available now is $1750 dealer cash on 2014 ML models.

    feedback is appreciated.

    Mark

    Hard to comment without a selling price, but the payment looks decent. Can you really get by with 7500 miles/yr? Going to 10K/yr adds 7500 miles, and only raises your total cost by less than $600. Hard to get extra miles any cheaper than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nuttyprofessornuttyprofessor Member Posts: 20

    @kyfdx said:
    Hard to comment without a selling price, but the payment looks decent. Can you really get by with 7500 miles/yr? Going to 10K/yr adds 7500 miles, and only raises your total cost by less than $600. Hard to get extra miles any cheaper than that.

    Oh, so sorry, totally forgot to list that. selling price is 52K

  • vip93330vip93330 Member Posts: 14

    @nuttyprofessor said:
    wonder if the pros can chime in - should i take this deal or not?

    2014 Ml350 4matic 59645 msrp
    36 months / 7500m/year
    3 year maintenance included
    NJ taxes (7%)
    $645.20 a month, $2010 total out of pocket, including first payment.

    i am dumping my current ML lease, so the dealer claims they applied loyalty discount, but the only $44 i am aware of that is available now is $1750 dealer cash on 2014 ML models.

    feedback is appreciated.

    Mark

    Hi Mark,

    I personally think this is a great deal. I am also in the market for one for my wife, also in NJ.

    The best I came up with so far is $58k selling price on a $64k car.

    If you don't mind could you share the name of your dealer.

    Thanks,

    Vik

  • nuttyprofessornuttyprofessor Member Posts: 20

    @vip93330 said:
    Vik

    Vik, even though pros didnt respond here, i too think this is a great deal, i sealed it and made it just a ted bit sweeter,,,,,,,reduced it down from 36 months to 30 and negotiated acquisition back to cost at $795 from $995 they wanted. (told them to apply that towards cap cost reduction) my final payment is $637

    mercedes benz of brooklyn is the dealer. cars fly off the lot there, seems like they like to make deals if you work them hard and come with realistic competitors quote to beat. good luck.

  • malfaqih92malfaqih92 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2014

    Hey everyone.

    I just got 2014 ML 350 sticker price is 59595.00. with nothing out of pocket taxes rolled into the lease just first month due at signing my payment is 665.00 a month for 36 months 12k miles a year. Virginia registration 4.0% tax

    selling price was 49800 plus tax, registration, and dealer fee 199.00.

    The car was brand new less than 40 miles on it and plus they had to DX the car from a different dealership. Hopefully this will be a guide for you guys.

  • carenthusiast3carenthusiast3 Member Posts: 10

    What are current numbers on 2014 ML350? I'm looking for 36 months (or whichever makes better sense) lease with 12K miles.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789

    @carenthusiast3 said:
    What are current numbers on 2014 ML350? I'm looking for 36 months (or whichever makes better sense) lease with 12K miles.

    RWD? .00103 MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

    .00102 MF for AWD.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carenthusiast3carenthusiast3 Member Posts: 10
    Did these numbers change for Oct? I'm looking for numbers on AWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    Did these numbers change for Oct? I'm looking for numbers on AWD.

    2014 ML350 4Matic - .00102 and 52% for 36/15.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jwb3rxjwb3rx Member Posts: 58
    edited November 2014
    Hell,

    Would you have the current lease rates for a 2014 ML350 bluetec for 24/27/36 mo and 12k miles per year? Also, are there any pull ahead programs Benz may be offering at this time for existing lease customers? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    jwb3rx said:

    Hell,

    Would you have the current lease rates for a 2014 ML350 bluetec for 24/27/36 mo and 12k miles per year? Also, are there any pull ahead programs Benz may be offering at this time for existing lease customers? Thanks!


    Standard money factor

    Residuals:
    24mo - 63%
    30mo - 58%
    36mo - 55%

    There is a 4-payment pull ahead program depending on the vehicle you are now leasing

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nbfnbf Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I would like to find out the current (November) MF for 2014 ML350. Also looking to find out if/how leasing a "used" (8000 miles) 2014 ML affects the lease. Just a lower sales price to be expected? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    nbf said:

    Hello. I would like to find out the current (November) MF for 2014 ML350. Also looking to find out if/how leasing a "used" (8000 miles) 2014 ML affects the lease. Just a lower sales price to be expected? Thanks so much!

    AWD? .00102 MF and 50% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    I'm not sure of how Mercedes handles extra miles, but it usually works something like this:
    Use the current money factor and residual, but reduce the residual by $0.20 per mile.

    In this case, the residual would be 50% of the MSRP minus $1600. To make the lease cheaper than a new one, the selling price will have to be at least $1600 less than a comparable brand-new unit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carenthusiast3carenthusiast3 Member Posts: 10
    What are current numbers on 2014 ML350? I'm looking for 36 months (or whichever makes better sense) lease with 12K miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    What are current numbers on 2014 ML350? I'm looking for 36 months (or whichever makes better sense) lease with 12K miles.

    36/12 - 52% and .00103 (2WD) or .00102 (4Matic)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jwb3rxjwb3rx Member Posts: 58
    Would you have the December rates for a 2014 and 2015 ML350 4matic? 24, 27 and 36mo MF and residuals? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    jwb3rx said:

    Would you have the December rates for a 2014 and 2015 ML350 4matic? 24, 27 and 36mo MF and residuals? Thanks in advance!


    2014:
    .00102 MF
    56% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr
    50% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    2015:
    .00111 MF
    61% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr
    53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jwb3rxjwb3rx Member Posts: 58
    Thanks!
  • ClairesClaires Chicago areaMember Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions forum.

    MODERATOR

    Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.