Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Audi A4 Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    jrpetersjrpeters Member Posts: 2
    Hi there. Great forum. I am headed to dealers next week here in Massachusetts to look at leasing an A4. Looking for the current MF and residual values for:

2015 A4 Quatro Premium 36 mos/15K
    2015 A4 Quattro Premium Plus 36 mos/15K

Thanks !
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    jrpeters said:

Hi there. Great forum. I am headed to dealers next week here in Massachusetts to look at leasing an A4. Looking for the current MF and residual values for:

2015 A4 Quatro Premium 36 mos/15K
    2015 A4 Quattro Premium Plus 36 mos/15K

Thanks !

.00029 and 52% for Premium, 50% for Premium Plus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    jrpetersjrpeters Member Posts: 2
    Thank you
    I ended up buying and I think I got a fair deal.
    2015 Silver/black A4 Premium Plus, Tech package, B&O audio upgrade, cargo net, wheel locks, all weather mats.
    Invoice (without regional advertising charge included, which was maybe another $350) was $42,252. I paid $42,000 and then also got the $1,000 rebate taken off because I already own an Audi, so $41,000 final price.
  • Options
    jrpeters said:

Thank you
    I ended up buying and I think I got a fair deal.
    2015 Silver/black A4 Premium Plus, Tech package, B&O audio upgrade, cargo net, wheel locks, all weather mats.
    Invoice (without regional advertising charge included, which was maybe another $350) was $42,252. I paid $42,000 and then also got the $1,000 rebate taken off because I already own an Audi, so $41,000 final price.

Congratulations - enjoy your new Audi!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    joetwilightjoetwilight Member Posts: 5
    Like also to know the mr and rv for a4 on fen and the usual discount people could get for a4! Thank you!
  • Options

Like also to know the mr and rv for a4 on fen and the usual discount people could get for a4! Thank you!

Which engine? Which trim? FWD or Quattro? What lease term and how many miles.

4-6% off sticker is a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    j1111j1111 Member Posts: 13
    Can you provide MF and residual on A4 Quattro Prem Plus for 36/10k in PA?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    j1111 said:

Can you provide MF and residual on A4 Quattro Prem Plus for 36/10k in PA?

.00029 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Audi A4 Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.