Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Highlander Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,890
edited January 28 in Toyota
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Toyota Highlander leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Toyota Highlander, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Toyota Highlander page.

To see all forums discussions about the Toyota Highlander, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Toyota Highlander discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• sahil908sahil908 Posts: 43

Hi, Can someone please provide the MF and residual for January? I am looking for a 36 month lease on a 2014 Highlander XLE AWD.

Can you please provide two sets of numbers, one for 10k miles/year and another for 12k miles per year? Really appreciate it. Thank you!

• I'm no dealer, nor one of the admins, but I'll tell you some numbers I've been getting ... I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but at least you can get some idea of what you're dealing with.

For the 2013 Highlander Limited: Money factor is .00011 36 months with 12k miles per year, residual is $22,852. 24 months with 12k miles per year, residual is $26,792.

For the 2014 Highlander Limited: Money factor is .00190 36 months with 12k miles per year, residual is $25,893. 24 months with 12k miles per year, residual is $30,003.

For the 2014 LE: $21,427 64.39% residual .00180 money factor

24 month lease 12,000 miles $24,625 74% residual .00180 money factor

• macdealmacdeal Posts: 3

Here are this month's Toyota lease numbers. This might be for only Gulf States Toyota (google if you don't know what states that includes), but I think it's the same also for Toyota USA. It is not the same for South East Toyota (again google for list of states). You'll have to check the residuals for yourself. 4runners are 57-59% in Southeast and Toyota USA states.

• Where do you get the residuals...any idea what the 2013 highlander and the 2014 highlander are?

• brianf1997brianf1997 Posts: 23

Kyfdx.

Can you please advise on the money factor and residual for the 2014 Highlander LE and XLE trims for 36 month, 12k mile lease? How much does the residual change if I went to a 10k mile lease?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,140

@brianf1997 said: Kyfdx.

Can you please advise on the money factor and residual for the 2014 Highlander LE and XLE trims for 36 month, 12k mile lease? How much does the residual change if I went to a 10k mile lease?

I'm sorry, but I don't have any real reliable info on Toyota leases. It does appear that most of the country is offering .00030 money factor on the Highlander. I don't have residual information. If Toyota offers a 10K/yr program (and, I'm not sure they do), the residuals will be 1% higher than the 12K/yr residual.

If you live in a state that is covered by the SET distributor, then that money factor probably won't be offered.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• robbiegrobbieg Posts: 327

We are leasing a 2014 Highland XLE AWD with the bench seat. Sales price is 35507 Residual 24,750, Money factor .00180 Payment is 448.14 with 10% in tax.

Anyway, we loved our experience with the dealer. Also, considered a 4runner but it was about 85 more dollars a month.

Sorry, we put 1400 down.

• tchaitchai Posts: 2

Can you please share your dealership info. I am in market for a 2014 HL and the minimum I got is 750+/month

@robbieg said: We are leasing a 2014 Highland XLE AWD with the bench seat. Sales price is 35507 Residual 24,750, Money factor .00180 Payment is 448.14 with 10% in tax.

Anyway, we loved our experience with the dealer. Also, considered a 4runner but it was about 85 more dollars a month.

• klauslawklauslaw Posts: 8

@robbieg said: We are leasing a 2014 Highland XLE AWD with the bench seat. Sales price is 35507 Residual 24,750, Money factor .00180 Payment is 448.14 with 10% in tax.

Anyway, we loved our experience with the dealer. Also, considered a 4runner but it was about 85 more dollars a month. Can you please tell me how many miles and in what state. Thank you.

• klauslawklauslaw Posts: 8

@klauslaw said: Sorry i am a newbie Can you please tell me how many miles and in what state. Thank you.

Sorry, 12K per year and PA. The dealer is Baeril.

• corey7029corey7029 Posts: 13

Leased a 2014 XLE AWD 15k/36mo $0 down, they made first payment, $456. This price includes 7% sales tax. happy with the deal we recived.

• ellysbellyellysbelly Posts: 5

Hi, can some please share the current numbers for the 2014 XLE AWD with either 12K or 15K in either MN or FL (if state matters), thank you!

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,553

@ellysbelly said: Hi, can some please share the current numbers for the 2014 XLE AWD with either 12K or 15K in either MN or FL (if state matters), thank you!

Florida numbers - MF of .00192 and either 65% or 63% residual (36 months).

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• mrny1mrny1 Posts: 11

Do you have the April numbers for a 2014 Limited Platinum in 12K and 15K for NJ. Thank you.

@mrny1 said: Do you have the April numbers for a 2014 Limited Platinum in 12K and 15K for NJ. Thank you.

What is the lease term?

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• mrny1mrny1 Posts: 11

Michael-do you have these numbers; i'm looking to close a deal this weekend. Much appreciated

@mrny1 said: Michael-do you have these numbers; i'm looking to close a deal this weekend. Much appreciated

Highlander Limited - 36/12 and 36/15 MF of .00192

12K residual 65%

15K residual 63%

• boatguy2boatguy2 Posts: 3

Do you have the Current lease numbers for a 2014 Limited Platinum, both 12K and 15K for Chicago, IL. 36 months Thank you.

@boatguy2 said: Do you have the Current lease numbers for a 2014 Limited Platinum, both 12K and 15K for Chicago, IL. 36 months Thank you.

It doesn't look like we have any numbers for the 2014 Highlander, sorry.

• andremikeandremike Posts: 41
    I posted in the acura mdx section, but now I am curious about numbers for the highlander. Residual, mf, 36mo for xle awd
    please
  • vinvazvinvaz Posts: 5
    Considering a 36 mo 12k mile lease on a XLE AWD.

What numbers am I looking at in Chicago area? Will consider putting a couple grand down.
    What MF and residual am I looking at?
  • boatguy2boatguy2 Posts: 3

I just put a deal together on a Limited Platinum 12k miles yesterday (Chicago area). No big deals to be had! MF .00180 residual 59.52% or $26,590. Only issue, dealers are sold out in this area. We shopped 7 dealers and no platinum inventory. We were told anywhere from 4 - 10 weeks and some holding to sticker.

• vinvazvinvaz Posts: 5

I did see a lot of Limited's out on the lots, not sure if they were platinum. I will be working with the sales people to see what they can put together for us.

• toy1otahtoy1otah Posts: 1

Hello, i'm considering a replacement to my 2011 Highlander with a 2014 LE Plus or XLE. May i please have the MF and residual for 36 month lease w/ 12K miles. Also are you aware of any current or upcoming promo with this vehicle as i've been told that due to high demand i won't see anything from Toyota? Thx in advance.

I'm sorry, but we don't have any Highlander lease information, this month.

• nomad317nomad317 Posts: 19

Here is what I have been quoted from 2 different dealerships. 2014 Highlander XLE 36mo/12k when leased through Toyota: Residual 63%, MF: 0.0018 (This is in Indiana which I believe covers IL, MN and WI as well)

Thanks for that info. That's a nice strong residual percentage, assuming it is calculated on the full MSRP.