Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Buick Enclave Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Buick
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Buick Enclave leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Enclave, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Buick Enclave page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Options
    jsdilopsjsdilops Member Posts: 60
    Does anybody have the MF and residual for a 2015 2WD Enclave Leather Group MSRP 44140, 36m lease, 12k m/y. Or the same numbers for the 2014 model? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    jsdilops said:

Does anybody have the MF and residual for a 2015 2WD Enclave Leather Group MSRP 44140, 36m lease, 12k m/y. Or the same numbers for the 2014 model? Thanks

2015 - 1.55% and 60%. $350 lease cash

2014 - 1.35% and 56%. $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited January 2015
    buster6 said:

Hi,

Could I please get the lease #'s for a 2015 24/10 and 36/10 on the Enclave Leather and Premium models? Also are you showing any lease cash this month?

TIA

24/10 - Standard MF and residual (don't know what those numbers are)

36/10 - 1.60% and 59%

No lease cash on 2015 Enclaves this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    hypemnd1hypemnd1 Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the February 2015 36m lease MF and residual for the Enclave Premium? Any lease cash in Feb?
  • Options
    hypemnd1 said:

Do you have the February 2015 36m lease MF and residual for the Enclave Premium? Any lease cash in Feb?

.00045 and 56% for 36/15. no lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    christina12577christina12577 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, Brand new here. Great info.
    Looking to lease 2015 Enclave AWD Leather (no add ons). The dealer is offering $1500 incentive right now if you currently lease another brand car (I do) through 3/31. I made a huge rookie mistake yesterday and went to the dealer and talked monthly payment instead of negotiating purchase price. So now doing my online research so I'm prepared.
    What is the RV and MF for 39/12k lease? I'm looking to do $0 down.
    Thank you for the info.
    C
  • Options

Hello, Brand new here. Great info.
    Looking to lease 2015 Enclave AWD Leather (no add ons). The dealer is offering $1500 incentive right now if you currently lease another brand car (I do) through 3/31. I made a huge rookie mistake yesterday and went to the dealer and talked monthly payment instead of negotiating purchase price. So now doing my online research so I'm prepared.
    What is the RV and MF for 39/12k lease? I'm looking to do $0 down.
    Thank you for the info.
    C

.00045 and 56%. $800 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    christina12577christina12577 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks.
    I got quoted $475/mo for a 39/12k lease on a Leather Enclave AWD with sunroof.
    waiting to hear back on what residual that is calc using...
    $1500 incentive factored in. Does this sound like a good deal? Was hoping to be able lease it for around 400/mo but I'm thinking I'm off base with that number...
  • Options

Thanks.
    I got quoted $475/mo for a 39/12k lease on a Leather Enclave AWD with sunroof.
    waiting to hear back on what residual that is calc using...
    $1500 incentive factored in. Does this sound like a good deal? Was hoping to be able lease it for around 400/mo but I'm thinking I'm off base with that number...

The residual is set by the bank and cannot be modified by the dealer. The MF can be inflated, however, for extra profit. We would need to know the MSRP and the selling price to model the payment for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kkmcbridekkmcbride Member Posts: 4
    Hello 
    I was looking to lease a new 2015 Buick Enclave FWD Premium (sun roof, moon roof, rear entertainment)
    $41,999
    $4200 worth of rebates
    $6k for my trade in and I currently owe $4400
    Dealer pays 1st month

$466/mo

Does that seem like a fair deal?

thank you
  • Options
    Sorry! Above is for a 36/mo 12k miles/year
  • Options
    kkmcbride said:

Hello 
    I was looking to lease a new 2015 Buick Enclave FWD Premium (sun roof, moon roof, rear entertainment)
    $41,999
    $4200 worth of rebates
    $6k for my trade in and I currently owe $4400
    Dealer pays 1st month

$466/mo

Does that seem like a fair deal?

thank you

kkmcbride said:

Sorry! Above is for a 36/mo 12k miles/year

We don't have any Buick lease numbers for May, but a couple of questions ...

1. Is the $41,999 the MSRP or the selling price? What is the other?
    2. How is the $1600 trade equity being applied?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi,
    $50, 000 (approx) is the MSRP
    $41,999 is the selling price
    The $1600 Is being deducted from the selling price.

thank you!
  • Options
    kkmcbride said:

Hi,
    $50, 000 (approx) is the MSRP
    $41,999 is the selling price
    The $1600 Is being deducted from the selling price.

thank you!

Are there any other up front costs you are paying?

If the entire $1600 is being used as down payment, your effective payment is $510/mo - $466 + ($1600 / 36). That's not bad for a car that stickers at $50K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    There aren't any upfront costs either. They paid the first months payment and its 0 down.

thank you so much for the feedback!
  • Options
    soccerandlostsoccerandlost Member Posts: 50
    Do you have any info on May lease figures for the Enclave? Interested in 2015 Enclave Premium. 3x36. In Cali.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Do you have any info on May lease figures for the Enclave? Interested in 2015 Enclave Premium. 3x36. In Cali.

Sorry..no Buick numbers for the last few months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kbad81kbad81 Member Posts: 26
    Do you have any figures for June? 36/12 & 36/15
  • Options
    kbad81 said:

Do you have any figures for June? 36/12 & 36/15

.00045 MF and 58%/56% residual. $1600 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    soccerandlostsoccerandlost Member Posts: 50
    kyfdx, any 4th of July promotions/figures for the Buick Enclave? Looking at either Leather or Premium for 3 yrs and 12k miles in SoCal (but would consider 2 yrs, 39 mos, or 48 mos. if they are a better deal). Thanks!
  • Options

kyfdx, any 4th of July promotions/figures for the Buick Enclave? Looking at either Leather or Premium for 3 yrs and 12k miles in SoCal (but would consider 2 yrs, 39 mos, or 48 mos. if they are a better deal). Thanks!

Unfortunately, we still don't have the July programs for GM.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    infoseeker8infoseeker8 Member Posts: 67
    Hi. I just leased a 2015 Buick Enclave Leather FWD with Moonroof for 36 mo/ 12K mi per yr and want to share the numbers with this forum since it's been helpful in researching and negotiating the deal:

MSRP: $45,775
    Total Cap Cost (Including $595 GM Finance Lease Acquisition Fee and $4,400 in incentives/rebates): $39,680
    MF: .00045
    Residual: 58%
    Total out of pocket cash due at delivery (including 1st month payment and tag/doc fees): $700
    Monthly Payment before tax: $394

Hope this helps.
  • Options

Hi. I just leased a 2015 Buick Enclave Leather FWD with Moonroof for 36 mo/ 12K mi per yr and want to share the numbers with this forum since it's been helpful in researching and negotiating the deal:

MSRP: $45,775
    Total Cap Cost (Including $595 GM Finance Lease Acquisition Fee and $4,400 in incentives/rebates): $39,680
    MF: .00045
    Residual: 58%
    Total out of pocket cash due at delivery (including 1st month payment and tag/doc fees): $700
    Monthly Payment before tax: $394

Hope this helps.

Nice deal! Thanks for checking back in with us and enjoy your new Buick!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hoffb86hoffb86 Member Posts: 9
    Any august numbers for the enclave? AWD, most likely 15k/yr. Trying to help my mom out, going to be pricing out a bunch of vehicles over next few weeks.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    hoffb86 said:

Any august numbers for the enclave? AWD, most likely 15k/yr. Trying to help my mom out, going to be pricing out a bunch of vehicles over next few weeks.

.00045 and 56% for 36/15; $1600 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ec1ec1 Member Posts: 77
    edited August 2015
    Michaell,

Buick is advertising a base Enclave (MSRP 39,975) for $319/mo, $319 out of pocket - 36 month - 10K miles per year. It does only apply to competitive lease customers. Do you have the terms they use to get to the advertised price? And how much the residual changes from 10K to 15K? Does the residual % or money factor change if you go to from the Base to the Leather trim level? Seems like they must have a significant discount to get to those number - even with the low annual miles.
    Thanks,
    EC1
  • Options
    ec1 said:

Michaell,

Buick is advertising a base Enclave (MSRP 39,975) for $319/mo, $319 out of pocket - 36 month - 10K miles per year. It does only apply to competitive lease customers. Do you have the terms they use to get to the advertised price? And how much the residual changes from 10K to 15K? Does the residual % or money factor change if you go to from the Base to the Leather trim level? Seems like they must have a significant discount to get to those number - even with the low annual miles.
    Thanks,
    EC1

The MF is the same (.00040) but the residual on the base is 3% higher than for the Leather. That's how they can advertise a low lease payment.

Subtract 3% from the residual to go from 10K to 15K miles per year (62% to 59%).

I also suspect that a significant 'dealer contribution' (aka discount from sticker) is at play.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lhaymondlhaymond Member Posts: 13
    Michael - I have a 2012 Enclave about to hit lease maturity - we are happy with the vehichle and the payments. I'm hoping you can work off my current deal, to help me develop my negotiation for the new deal. Our current deal is $41228.71 Adj Cap Cost $25077 residual 39 month 15k miles/yr

How would you approach the salesman to acquire a comparable deal on a new Enclave AND should I expect a better or worse deal on the 2015 comparably equipped Enclave?

Let me know if I need to provide additional infor or clarify... Thank You in advance for your help.

Luke
  • Options
    lhaymond said:

Michael - I have a 2012 Enclave about to hit lease maturity - we are happy with the vehichle and the payments. I'm hoping you can work off my current deal, to help me develop my negotiation for the new deal. Our current deal is $41228.71 Adj Cap Cost $25077 residual 39 month 15k miles/yr

How would you approach the salesman to acquire a comparable deal on a new Enclave AND should I expect a better or worse deal on the 2015 comparably equipped Enclave?

Let me know if I need to provide additional infor or clarify... Thank You in advance for your help.

Luke

The current 39/15 numbers for the Enclave are .00040 and either 57% (convenience) or 54% (leather or premium).

No way to compare the numbers from three years ago against the numbers from today.

Negotiate your best price on the new model and we'll see where the numbers take us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lavaclavac Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I put a deposit down a 2015 Enclave today after receiving 15% off MSRP for their overage cash incentive. After looking at the same car from another dealership tonight I noticed they are offering more incentives. I was wondering if the Overage Cash incentives stack with the other incentives offered? The dealer sure makes it look that way but the disclaimer on the 15% off overage cash states:

5) Offer limited to dealer selected vehicles in stock while they last. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 9/ 8/15. See dealer for details.

The breakdown is below.

Total MSRP Before Offers $51,630
    Cash allowance/rebate 1 - $1,500
    Expires: 8/31/15
    LEASE CONQUEST BONUS 2 - $1,500
    Summer Savings 3 - $1,000
    Bonus cash 4 - $500
    Overage Cash 5 - $7,745
    Expires: 9/8/15
    Price After All Offers*** $39,385

I'm supposed to pick up the car on Monday but it looks like I will be making a call to this dealership to see if this is legit. Almost 25% off MSRP sounds to good.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    lavac said:

Hi,

I put a deposit down a 2015 Enclave today after receiving 15% off MSRP for their overage cash incentive. After looking at the same car from another dealership tonight I noticed they are offering more incentives. I was wondering if the Overage Cash incentives stack with the other incentives offered? The dealer sure makes it look that way but the disclaimer on the 15% off overage cash states:

5) Offer limited to dealer selected vehicles in stock while they last. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 9/ 8/15. See dealer for details.

The breakdown is below.

Total MSRP Before Offers $51,630
    Cash allowance/rebate 1 - $1,500
    LEASE CONQUEST BONUS 2 - $1,500
    Summer Savings 3 - $1,000
    Bonus cash 4 - $500
    Overage Cash 5 - $7,745
    Expires: 9/8/15
    Price After All Offers*** $39,385

I'm supposed to pick up the car on Monday but it looks like I will be making a call to this dealership to see if this is legit. Almost 25% off MSRP sounds to good.

Thanks in advance.

We don't have any incentive information - use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michael -
    Here is the deal I have been offered - it is the first offer and not too attractive! But. I thought you might be able to point out the weakest items in order to communicate my degree of (borrowed) savvy.

39 Month Lease
    15k per year
    626 per month
    2995 due at signing
    Includes early lease termination with estimated 56k miles
    Tax, Tag, Title, and dealer fees included.

MSRP: 50,075.00
    Sale Price: 47,798.15
    Rebate: -2,350.00
    Net Sale Price: 45,448.15
    TAVT Tax: 3257.95
    Dealer Fee: 499.00
    Tag & Title: 31.00
    Money Factor: 0.00086
    Residual Amount: 27,040.50

Where would you suggest I go from here? My goal would be to find a much less expensive sales price - and willing to take a model with far fewer options.
  • Options
    lhaymond said:

Michael -
    Here is the deal I have been offered - it is the first offer and not too attractive! But. I thought you might be able to point out the weakest items in order to communicate my degree of (borrowed) savvy.

39 Month Lease
    15k per year
    626 per month
    2995 due at signing
    Includes early lease termination with estimated 56k miles

MSRP: 50,075.00
    Sale Price: 47,798.15
    Rebate: -2,350.00
    Net Sale Price: 45,448.15
    TAVT Tax: 3257.95
    Dealer Fee: 499.00
    Tag & Title: 31.00
    Money Factor: 0.00086
    Residual Amount: 27,040.50

Where would you suggest I go from here? My goal would be to find a much less expensive sales price - and willing to take a model with far fewer options.

MF is .00045, so your dealer is marking that up on you.

Yes, the best way to get a good lease payment is to start with a less expensive car.

Is the entire $2995 going to cap cost reduction, or is some of that meant to be used to offset the fees and such?

Lease taxes in Georgia suck.

Do you know the net cap cost after all the fees, taxes and down payment are considered?

$626 does seem high but the taxes alone are adding about $84/mo to the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Comments on this offer? And, what are the chances of waiving a two month early termination - unheard of, good chance or somewhere in between? And, isn't the residual 58% for Leather Group - and not flexible?

39 Month Lease
    15k per year
    479.88 per month
    1009.88 due at signing. (479.88 1ST payment, 28 title, 3 lemon law, 499 dealer fee)
    Does not include early termination.

MSRP: 45,775.00
    Sale Price: 41,952.70
    Rebate: -3,100.00 (added lease loyalty rebate)
    Net Sale Price: 38,852.70
    TAVT Tax: 2796.27
    Money Factor: 0.00045
    Residual Amount: 24,718.50

Thank you,
  • Options
    mrbiggmd75mrbiggmd75 Member Posts: 1
    2015 Buick Enclave
    Leather Group 4dr SUV - FWD

39 Month Lease
    10k per year
    512 per month
    815 due at signing

MSRP: 47,015
    Sale Price: 41,125.40
    Discount/Rebate: -5889.60
    Net Sale Price: 41,125.40
    Money Factor: 0.00127
    Residual Amount: 58%

Any thoughts on this deal?

Thanks.
  • Options
    lhaymond said:

Comments on this offer? And, what are the chances of waiving a two month early termination - unheard of, good chance or somewhere in between? And, isn't the residual 58% for Leather Group - and not flexible?

39 Month Lease
    15k per year
    479.88 per month
    1009.88 due at signing. (479.88 1ST payment, 28 title, 3 lemon law, 499 dealer fee)
    Does not include early termination.

MSRP: 45,775.00
    Sale Price: 41,952.70
    Rebate: -3,100.00 (added lease loyalty rebate)
    Net Sale Price: 38,852.70
    TAVT Tax: 2796.27
    Money Factor: 0.00045
    Residual Amount: 24,718.50

Thank you,

Are the taxes added back in to the net sale price? If so, I get $464/mo, so a little better than your quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

2015 Buick Enclave
    Leather Group 4dr SUV - FWD

39 Month Lease
    10k per year
    512 per month
    815 due at signing

MSRP: 47,015
    Sale Price: 41,125.40
    Discount/Rebate: -5889.60
    Net Sale Price: 41,125.40
    Money Factor: 0.00127
    Residual Amount: 58%

Any thoughts on this deal?

Thanks.

With your numbers, I get $442/mo + tax. What is the net cap cost?

And, the 39/10 lease numbers from GM Financial are .00045 and 57% for 39/10, with $1600 lease cash. MF is marked up and the dealer is not allowed to modify the residual. Could be from a different bank, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    michael - any opinion on the potential for waving the early termination fee. I'm in no real hurry, just figured th edealer might want to roll us in to a new lease. Are they ever waived?
  • Options
    lhaymond said:

michael - any opinion on the potential for waving the early termination fee. I'm in no real hurry, just figured th edealer might want to roll us in to a new lease. Are they ever waived?

Not to my knowledge.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Smichael - I thought the residual for leather group was 58% without exception - my deal shows 54%, right?
  • Options
    steviegoossteviegoos Member Posts: 2
    Michaell, do you have the MF and Res for September?
    Specifically for a 2015 Buick Enclave Premium AWD?
  • Options
    steviegoossteviegoos Member Posts: 2

39/15 preferably...
  • Options
    lhaymond said:

Smichael - I thought the residual for leather group was 58% without exception - my deal shows 54%, right?

36/15 for 2015 Enclave with leather is 54%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

39/15 preferably...
    .00045 and 52%; $2150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jrojojrojo Member Posts: 7
    Can you help me with a 2016 base
    need MF on 36/12 with the higher tier posible
    selling price is 36606
    thanks
  • Options
    jrojojrojo Member Posts: 7
    They offer me 39/10k cap of 37000 including 2500 down
    437 a month after tax
    60% residual
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    jrojo said:

Can you help me with a 2016 base
    need MF on 36/12 with the higher tier posible
    selling price is 36606
    thanks

.00050 MF and 61% residual. $950 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jrojo said:

They offer me 39/10k cap of 37000 including 2500 down
    437 a month after tax
    60% residual

Residual is correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bmwnewbie530ibmwnewbie530i Member Posts: 36
    Can you kindly provide the MF and residual for both the 2015 and the 2016 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for 36mo./10k miles in metro NY. If you have the Oct. figures that would be ideal. Thanks.
  • Options

Can you kindly provide the MF and residual for both the 2015 and the 2016 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for 36mo./10k miles in metro NY. If you have the Oct. figures that would be ideal. Thanks.

2016: .00050 MF and 59% residual. $950 lease cash
    2015: .00045 MF and 57% residual. $2150 lease cash

Current GM Financial numbers are scheduled to run through 11/02/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator