Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask a Host for Help!

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,871
    Head on over to the Toyota RAV4 Group and check the discussion list for the appropriate discussion. If you don't find one, just use the Add A Discussion link on that page to start up a new discussion.

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

You should find some help in the Pontiac Grand Prix Group.
    Don't forget about thesearchtools intheleft sidebar. They offer you several ways to track down discussions. You can Browse By Board (For the Grand Prix choose Sedans), or you can Browse by vehicle by selecting Pontiac GrandPrix, or you can even search within the text of messages for keywords.

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Head on over to the Pickups board and the helpful folks in the Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra Group. Post your question in the appropriate discussion you should find on the list there.

I'm feeling like I should change my screen name to Tom Tom Go :P

• I have a 2002 accord which I recently purchased with the right headlight is very high. Is there an adjustment, or if there is not is there anything I can do to lower it? Ps: I just replaced the bulbs with the halogen lamps, is there anything I could have done to put it out of whack?
    Thanks, LarryT
  • steverstever Ex Yooper, just arrived in New MexicoPosts: 40,529
    The Honda Accord (1998-2002) Maintenance & Repair discussion would be one place to start.

Steve, Host

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic Coupe 6 weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Last week, someone keyed my trunk. I'm completely disgusted about it. This being my first new car (I've never cared about my car's paint job before) I'd like to know what my options are for repairs, and price range if anyone would have an idea.
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Ouch!! That's terrible - you have to wonder what is wrong with some people. You can find other Civic owners hanging out in the Honda Civic group, but you may also want to check out the Paint and Body Maintenance & Repair discussion. Good luck getting it fixed up.
  • saf2saf2 Posts: 1
    recently purchased sienna xle w/fp+fc {aka #7 & floor mats), for $32000+ttl less 2000 rebate. great dealer just outside chicago, no hassles
    Congrats! Why don't you stop by the Toyota Sienna group and meet up with some other owners. The folks reading the Prices Paid & Buying Experience discussion there will be interested in your post. Enjoy!
  • How do I start a new discussion? I own a 2006 Explorer & want to ask others if they are having a similar problem.
    Here's part of the blurb from the Help file:

You can create a discussion in any make/model group. Use the "Browse By Vehicle" search in the left sidebar to locate the make/model group that interests you. The make/model group(s) you have chosen will appear at the top of the next page as folders. Click on the group of your choice. The "Add Discussion" link will be located at the right above the first listed discussion within the make/model group.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• rockyleerockylee Wyoming, MichiganPosts: 13,989
    One of my best friends had a computer module go out on her 2005' Chevy Impala. From my understanding this computer module, due to it's not working has cut out her ABS, and traction control system. The dealer is charging her $800 total for the installation + part, and wanted to ask the edmunds experts if she is getting ripped off ? It just seemed a bit high to me. :surprise:

Thanks in advance, for y'alls help :)

Rocky
  • Hello, I read 2 posts from July 2006 of clocks that were disappearing on the navigation screen. What fix is there? My dealership is clueless and I'm aggrivated. Thansk guys.
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    You can summon those experts in Chevrolet Impala: News, Views, & Opinions! I would give Chevrolet Impala: General Care & Maintenance a try too.

tidester, host
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Check the GMC Yukon group page and see whether any of the entries fit your problem. If not, then click the "Add a Discussion" link at the top and create one so that others may reply to your questions.

tidester, host
  • rockyleerockylee Wyoming, MichiganPosts: 13,989
    Thanks tidester, I appreciate it pal. ;)

Rocky
  • Where do I post a question on the 2001 Camry ?
    Head to the main page in teh Toyota Camry Group and check the list of discussion there for the one that's appropriate for your question. If there doesn't appear to be a discussion that covers the problem area you have a question about, use the Add A Discussion link you'll find on the right side of the page above the list of discussions to create a new one.

• Thanks I have added a new discussion so the title will grab someones attention hopefully. thanks
  • I am have problems with white smoke from the exhast and low tranmission fluid, been told vacum modulator valve may be bad but I cant get to it. Is it possible to plug this valve to prevent the fluid consumtion
    I'd try the Ford Ranger: Transmission questions discussion (reminds me of trying to get over a pass one winter back in '81 when my vacuum got so low my wagon wouldn't shift out of second). Good luck!

• debvdebv Posts: 4
    My Camry was making "clicking" sounds when I tried to start it...turned over hard but would finally catch...I replaced the battery. After replacing the battery it started and I drove to Brewer which is about an hour's drive...took care of my app't. and when I came out the car wouldn't start... and was then told to replace the starter which I did...and it still won't start...not even with a jump...could it possibly be the alternator at this point ??
    Try the Toyota Camry - Battery Questions discussion; someone in there should have some ideas on why replacing your battery worked for a little while.

• For some reason the dashboard clock no longer shows.Is there a fuse just for the clock that I am not finding? I checked the fuse box but cannot see a fuse for it.
  • How do I post a message to the gmc sierra 2500hd forum?
    No post message button appears?????
    The Post a Message box appears after the last post in every dicussuion just like it does here.
    What you're probably running into is that you've gone into a discussion for the first time and you're not on the last page of posts. After you choose the appropriate discussion from the list, just click on the Recent Messages link and you'll be on the last page of posts in the discussion. Scroll to the bottom of the page and the Post a Message box will be there.

If you're trying to create a new discussion, you'll find the Add A Discussion link on the right side of the main group page above the list of discussions.

Check out this answer to your earlier question here: pf_flyer, "Lost? Ask a Host for Help!" #50, 4 Nov 2006 7:44 am.
  • my intrepid when i'm driving at 65 and applied my brakes the front end or better yet my steering wheel shakes. i put on new rotors and brake pads. it still do the same thing. also had the front end checked and the wheels balances. :confuse:
    Try creating a Dodge Intrepid front end shakes discussion in the Dodge Intrepid Group. Look for the Add a Discussion button (or check the Help link at the bottom).

• Hi there

This is my first post so need some help. Can you please help me in posting the following?

I need advice from the members on which Car to buy. 2007 Camry SE 4cyl or the 2007 Accord SE 4cyl.

The Camry that I drove has the following options & prices

Base MSRP - 21,940 Invoice - 19,525
    Package EJ - 1,000 750
    Package SR - 940 752
    Package CF - 199 126
    Package RF - 200 160
    Destination - 620 620
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Total MSRP - 24,899 Invoice - 21,933

California Emissions[16] (CA)
    - Color-Keyed Rear Lip Spoiler (RF)
    - JBL® AM/FM 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer w/8 Speakers in 6 Locations, Satellite Radio Capability[7], MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Aux. Audio Jack, and Bluetooth®[8] Wireless Technology. (EJ)
    - Moonroof Package includes: Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/Sliding Sunshade, Dual Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Dimmer Control & Rear Personal Reading Lights (SR)

I am getting it for $21,800 + taxes etc for $23,970 on road in SFO Bay area.

I also test drove the 2007 Accord SE whose drive I liked more than the Camry (less noisy & quiet) but I like the looks and features in the Camry. The price on the Accord is
    19,988 + tax.

Since I have to decide on which to buy I need some expert opinions on the cars above. I will really appreciate it. :D

Thanks
    Jay