Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Patriot Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• millerlitmillerlit Member Posts: 1
    I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Price after rebates was $13,995 +tax, title and dealer fees. It did include the 6-speed automatic transmission, air conditioning, and the power value group. I have drove it about 500 miles so far and really enjoy it. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
  • chryslergroupchryslergroup Member Posts: 35
    Hello millerlit,

Glad to hear you are happy with your 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Sounds like you picked out a very nice vehicle and worked out a great price.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Lisa
    Customer Care
    Chrysler Group LLC
  • rmikolajczykrmikolajczyk Member Posts: 13
    daughter just leased a Patriot, great car! She got the Latitude, sticker price $25,000 got it under employee program,$21,500. Dealer and salesman were teriffic ! Jim Knox in Hillsdale, MI
  • redsfan9redsfan9 Member Posts: 4

Can someone tell me the money factor on a 14 Jeep patriot latitude edition? In PA

Trying to get a feel for where I'm at on this deal.

14 Patriot Latitude Edition With sunroof and sound system
    MSRP 26,385
    Retail 25,543
    Mf .00012
    Residual 51%

We're at 327/mo incl taxes. 1st payment and plate down. 36mo. 12k miles

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

@redsfan9 said:
    Can someone tell me the money factor on a 14 Jeep patriot latitude edition? In PA

Trying to get a feel for where I'm at on this deal.

14 Patriot Latitude Edition With sunroof and sound system
    MSRP 26,385
    Retail 25,543
    Mf .00012
    Residual 51%

We're at 327/mo incl taxes. 1st payment and plate down. 36mo. 12k miles

I agree with the .00012 MF for 36 months, but my Chrysler numbers show the 36/12 residual for the 4x4 Patriot Latitude as 53%.

With that said, when I plug in your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $340.42, so I'm curious as to how the dealer gets $327/mo with 9% tax in PA.

They could be using a different finance company (Ally? US Bank?) which would have different numbers and incentives - none of which we are able to confirm.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• redsfan9redsfan9 Member Posts: 4
    Ok. Thanks. I think there is a $1000 rebate in there they the dealer didn't list. That might make the numbers make sense? Is a higher residual % negotiable?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

@redsfan9 said:
    Ok. Thanks. I think there is a $1000 rebate in there they the dealer didn't list. That might make the numbers make sense? Is a higher residual % negotiable?

The residual is set by the finance company and is not negotiable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• juice_weaseljuice_weasel Member Posts: 1

Paid a $16,225 for a White 4x4 Sport. I was happy. I live in San Francisco.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is looking to interview a recent car buyer who bought a crossover SUV. To share your story, please email [email protected] no later than Tuesday, December 16, 2014.