Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Honda Civic 2006-2007 Issues

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    Being an owner of a '06 Civic LX, I think it is a very good vehicle and mine now has just under 44k on it. I've had a few of the TSB's done and I broke one of my basic rules here which is to "never buy a 1st year vehicle" but I had no choice here. The best year to buy is #4 when the mid year refresh is done this way all the bugs have been worked out and those little changes to the front and rear facia have been completed. But my biggest gripe is that they waited until the '07 models came out to install the AUX input, a really bonehead move really...very lame! Honda should really retro fit any vehicle that a current customer brings in as a goodwill gesture. This is the #1 thing I miss in my perfectly good vehicle. It was bad enough to have to go back to the dealer numerous times to have these repairs taken care of, but this AUX input omission is just not fair. C'mon Honda, step up here and do the right thing and install this item for the current '06 Civic owners who request it. Just wonder if the EX models got it? And if so, more reason to reward the rest of us!
    Just sayin'...!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)