Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

124»

Comments

• psdenalipsdenali Posts: 6
    No fix right now..its believed to be the spacer mount at the top of the strut, but no redesign has been submitted to date... when i have a passenger with me the noise goes away..when solo the noise is back... so weight proportioning plays a roll in its noise characteristics.
  • 4gotten4gotten Posts: 2
    Has anyone tried a lemon Law action or herd of one ? really, if i had know this issue I would of really thought about the purchase, maybe waited untill a fix, the noise is metal to metal and we know that damage is the result with no doubt, any way its 2012 and they knew of this 2010 two years and no fix, think maybe there wont be,
  • They don't care. You know each dealer probably has seen each car it sold and told the owner the same poppycock " unable to replicate problem". I can buy any car I want, and I wanted this one. Along with the butterfly valve in the exhaust system locking wide open, causing a check engine light to burn continually, and beside a cheap drivers seat setup, and besides the trunk gasket leaking causing, once again, another durn GM product I bought to have a trunk full of water, besides all of that, I really love my Camaro. Tehe.
    I can make a video and post it if you like, the noise on the pop is so loud, it will scare you.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,139
    We're sorry to see that you've had so many troubles with your Camaro, funnybunny. Is this something you have contacted your dealership or Customer Assistance about already?
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • gmhellmangmhellman Posts: 121
    Hello group! I have been a long time GM fan and currently drive a 2005 GMC Yukon with 104,000 miles on it. I live where there is much snow (Marquette MI) and am thinking of getting a fun summer car. I love the looks of the Camaro and the pull of the GM V-8. But! I am 6'1" tall and am concerned about how I will fit in the vehicle, lines of sight and overall everyday ride quality. This will be my almost everyday driver once the snow leaves.

I have not had the chance to test drive one yet as we don't have many in the dealerships now...the ones we do have are brand new and they won't let me test drive unless I am a serious buyer of the model I am on the road with....jerks.

Any impressions about interior, ride quality and how the manual tranny is.....why bother witha sports car if you get an automatic?!?!?!?....would be appreciated. I also am not sure of what I should expect to be reasonable market price for a lightly used camaro 2010 or 2011 is. I know what edmunds tells me they are worth, but that doesn't necessarily mean that is what they are going for on the street.

Happy Driving! :shades:
124»