Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• Here is the offer I got in a the Bay Area (CA) VW dealership :

2010 VW Passat CC 2.0T Luxury (Navigation + Automatic transmission)
    39 month lease, $600.00 down
    10,000 miles per year
    $415.00 plus tax per month

Is this as good as it gets?
  • Cannonball - I'm in the northern NJ New York City suburbs. I got my deal as part of November's sign and drive, and got the CC Sport version (auto but no nav). The difference on the sticker price is about $4000 or so between the cars we each leased, so may be apples to oranges.

2010 VW CC 2.0 Sport
    39 month lease (38 payments), $0 down
    15,000 miles per year
    $348 plus tax per month

Car Man - did I make a good deal?
  • I got the following deal last month in New Jersey.

2010 CC 2.0T Sport (Manual Transmission)
    39 mnth lease
    Not a penny down.
    12,000 mi/year
    $360/mnth includes tax.
  • What was your cap cost and MF on your new CC?
  • I'm glad that I was able to help you out, jeff7800. I love the CC, I think that you made a very wise choice.

I don't know what your payment is like on your new ride, but you mentioned that you were able to get it for below invoice. Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through VW Credit, so the fact that you were able to get it for less than invoice makes sense. How much less is the question. $1,000 over or less is a pretty good deal on this car. Anything over that and there was probably enough meat left on the bone to warrant shopping around some more. You can look up your car's exact invoice price over on the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Quoted $346.00 month +tax for 39 months. VW will pick up last three months of existing VW lease. No money down, first payment included.

2010 2.0 Sport Automatic
    12k/yr
    MSRP $29599 Cap cost is $25,326
    Same 52% and .00125 as everyone else
    Residual a tad over $15k

Thoughts? I think im getting a great deal
  • Hi, im new to this site but hopefully someone can help me out. I am new to leasing. I am interested in picking up a new CC before the sign and drive event ends next week. I am just looking for the basic CC with auto trans. Can anyone tell me what price is good for this? I do not want to put anything out of pocket if possible. 15k miles a year. 39 months is what is advertised. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • My advice is to remember that whether you buy or lease, you must still negotiate the price of the car. All the numbers flow from that. My car price was negotiated for 25,500 on a basic sport with DSG (MSRP 29,400). A few other posts list their price around this number. I heard a dealer volume incentive expired last month, so the prices may be closer to 26k this month, but then again, your dealer may have an incentive to close their year strong.

Here is a web site link from the vwvortex forums that explains leasing pretty well:
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=794813

Good luck with your CC purchase. You will definitely enjoy driving the car!

One other thing to note is that you can get a federal sales tax deduction on new car purchases. So keep that in mind if you are on the fence between leasing and buying.
  • I just picked up my 2010 CC Sport Manual, with rear airbags as the only option.

I paid ZERO out of pocket the day I picked up the car, since VW makes your first payment.

$339/38 months (everything rolled in tax, reg, license, acquisition, dealer doc)
    12k miles year

My last lease I managed to get a Land Rover LR3 for $395 a month, everything rolled in as well. With that perspective, the Land Rover lease was a better deal than the CC.

I actually do not concentrate on the MSRP when I negotiate, since the dealer can find other areas to trim back on costs (like the money factor). I just hop around from dealer to dealer until I whittle it down to the best offer, and then hold steadfast when they throw in added fees at the last minute. When that happens, I pull out the ethical card (and rightfully so) and hold my position.
    More than anything, I TRULY enjoying negotiating with the sales managers! I know its weird, but I feel good when I beat them at their own game!

The car is AWESOME!!!!
    Frank
  • matokmatok Posts: 3
    Hello,

Please help. I will be leasing the VW CC 2010 this weekend and would like to know what is the difference between Ltd Avail and the regular CC. The car that I will be getting is the Ltd Avail.

All comments and help are greatly appreciated!

Happy New Year!
  • If I understand correctly, the limited availability simply refers to cars shipped by 10/09 and thus have a $50 lower delivery charge. Some of the LTD Availability cars also do not have the cc mark on the trunk (similar to the 2009 models). So the base LTD Availability CC Sport with DSG MSRP is 29,400 vs. MSRP of 29,450 for the newer ones. There are no feature/mechanical differences between the cars.

Good luck and enjoy your new car. I have a LTD Availability model and am very happy with it. You will enjoy just looking at your car in your driveway or garage!
  • matokmatok Posts: 3
    Hi jingorm,

Thank you very much for the reply!

I will be leasing CC Sport with manual :)

Happy New Year!
  • Im in the Upstate ny area, leasing a new cc Monday b4 sign and drive is done.
    379.00 a month taxes rolled in.
    39 month lease
    12k miles a year
    t.o.p 1500 plus dmv fees approx 60-120 dollars NY state 8percent tax rate.

Is this a good deal I also was approved at Tier B, so the price is a little higher?
    Appreciate the Help?
  • I'm in Long Island, NY Have a deal on the table for a 2010 CC Sport with Automatic trans.

12K Per Year 39 Months @ $299 month $3,500 down, includes Tax, Title and DMV

Sticker I believe was $29K and change.

Please let me know if this sounds like a fair price. Its my first time leasing a car in 15 years.

Appreciate any help or info. Have a Great New Year Everyone!
  • Hey just a question, is that t.o.p. 3500. so your taxes are around 2Grand?
  • hey just curious I'm looking to close on a cc, by MOinday, so Iwanted to know what dealership you got the deal from. So T.O.P was 0 and 339. I take it that was tier A VW credit. I got approved for Tier B, but my payments still should n't be that much more than a 20 dollar difference.. Just curious?
  • The Tax is around $1,200.
  • vw_ccvw_cc Posts: 1
    Hi Carman/Kyfdx,

Im planning on buying a CC in the next couple days, I've looked at the CC sport DSG and would like to know what the Jan. MF and Residual is for 12k miles 36/39 month with 0 down. Also, I looked at the invoice prices on edmunds but there are 6 different invoice prices listed for the CC sport without DSG as an option, can you help with that at all ?

Thanks
  • 2010 Volkswagon CC Luxury (W / IPOD integration)

$1050.64( Due at signing) (Tax,Tag Title)(put down $500 to hold till end of month)

36 month lease
    15,000 miles per month
    Msrp 33829
    invoice 31900
    minus (hold back $1000)
    minus (1000 lease incentive)
    Final Price 29800

47% residual
    money factor .00017%(assuming tier 1 credit)
    Payment$ 399 +tax (6% florida)= $ 423

throwing in rubber mats and chrome exhaust tips.

Is this a good deal, I can back out , have till last wek of month, Please advise.
  • as a follow up to above post, VW pays 1stpayment, let me know thoughts please.....
  • jwh_67jwh_67 Posts: 1
    I am about 2 weeks into my CC lease. The CC is a beautiful car and feature loaded but I am having a hard time transitioning from my upright SUV to the road hugging CC. I feel as I have gone from one extreme to the other. I know I will grow to the like the vehicle more and more but wanted to explore my options if not too late.

Does anyone know if VW has any kind of satisfaction guarantee?
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Posts: 702
    Sure just take it back... they will refund all the money you put down on it.
  • kerbkerb Posts: 124
    Hello Car Man:

Could you kindly provide the MF and Residual for a 36/10 and 12 and a 39/10 and 12 lease. Is the $1,500 cash available on a lease? Is the 2% base MSRP holdback correct?

Thanks,

Steve
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,724
    lol not sure they have that. Their not GM...lol. You could always try. But, going from SUV to this would be a change... You would probably be upside down on it.
  • kerbkerb Posts: 124
    Hello Car Man:

I have been an avid forum member for several years and would really appreciate your help with the following request:

Could you kindly provide the MF and Residual for a 36/10 and 12 and a 39/10 and 12 lease. Is the $1,500 cash available on a lease on a CC with automatic transmission? Additionally, is the 2% base MSRP holdback correct?

Thanks!
  • Greetings to the appropriately named vw_cc. Here's the information that you're looking for. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 CC Sport 2.0T with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 51%, respectively.

I don't believe that Volkswagen is currently providing support on 39 month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jwh_67. I'm sorry to say that once you signed the lease papers and drove off the lot in the CC the car was yours. It will likely be very difficult and/or expensive to get out of your CC and into something different at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Steve. Here's the info that you're interested in. VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 CC Sport 2.0T with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 51%, respectively.

The 10,000 mile per year residual value for this car would be 1% higher. I don't believe that Volkswagen is currently providing support on 39 month leases.

The $1,500 cash incentive, as well as the waiver of your first month's payment, are still available on CC leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey kerb. Please see my previous posts for the answers to your questions. Good luck in your quest for a new ride and let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm seeing a $2,000 Dealer Incentive on Truecar, but not here on Edmunds. Can anyone confirm?