Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    kukarkukar Member Posts: 3
    Hi All - I am based in the San Francisco bay area and looking to purchase a 2012 AWD Sienna. I have narrowed it down to Limited and the XLE trims but wanted to see if any of you went through the XLE vs. Limited decision and what factors led you to one versus the other.

Also, on the Limited, is getting ~$4,000 below MSRP on a fully-loaded (MSRP $47,000) a good deal?

Thank you
  • Options
    desna78desna78 Member Posts: 21
    LTD has more bells and whistles then XLE.

I baught 2011 LTD blizzard pearl because I liked the color blizzard pearl, plus captain chars with foot rest, plus xion lights (in the package), plus 2nd sunroof, JBL radio, sonar assist, 2 tone leather, and rain sensing wipers and much more.

my LTD MSRP was $44,934. I paid $40,000 - traid-in + tax, license and doc fees. out the door I paid $31,850.

I have 2 packages: Premium and Convenience + floor mats.
  • Options
    kukarkukar Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Desna78. That is very helpful. Was the $40,000 you paid with the $750 rebate or was the rebate separate? Lastly if you do not mind sharing, which state/region are you in as trying to compare prices. Thanks again.
  • Options
    lxowner2lxowner2 Member Posts: 51
    I was considering whether to purchase the XLE and the Limited AWDs, and there were about 4 things that were notable differences that swayed my choice. Note that I was looking at both the loaded XLE (about 43K sticker) and the loaded Limited (almost 47K sticker).

(1) Front and rear sonar. The Limited has both. The XLE only has rear, which is really unnecessary it you have the back-up camera. Since my wife would be driving a good amount, I preferred having both.

(2) Memory driver's seat/side mirrors. The Limited has it, the XLE does not. Again, with multiple drivers, it is a nice convenience. Although, unlike my former Lexus, you have to do the steering wheel yourself, and it is manual. Boo on you Toyota for not making it power and linked to the memory!

(3) Dual sunroof. The Limited has it, the XLE does not. What it does do is lower the roof in the rear compartment by about an inch. This to me was an unnecessary addition, so it did not sway me one way or the other.

(4) Power foldable side mirrors. The Limited has them, the XLE does not. I live in NYC, and if I parallel park or double park, I like knowing my mirrors won't get banged.

So 3 of the 4 additional features were worth it for me, but paying 3-4K for them is not at all cheap. I got my Limited for about $41,200 and the sticker was $46,620.
  • Options
    desna78desna78 Member Posts: 21
    edited February 2012
    Hi Kukar

I have no idea about what rebates were part of the deal. I negotiated with the dealer over the internet (email) back and forth for couple days.

I knew (thanks to edmunds) what would be the MSRP/sticker for the van I like and basically offered to dealer $8k off MSRP.

finally they offered $40,000 for van with MSRP $44,934 and I agreed to buy it. I think it was a good deal.

State: Crystal Lake, IL (Pauly Toyota).

This is from email I got from the dealer: dealer did not know about my traid in at that time. I got $10,500 for my 04 Sienna LE with 60k miles.

Selling Price 40000.00
    Trade Allowance
    Cash Difference 40000.00
    SBO 0.00
    Doc Fee 154.38
    Elec. Filing Fee 25.00

Taxable Total 40179.38

Taxes 2812.56
    Chicago (Y or N)? n
    Plate Transfer 120.00
    N, T, or D? t

Subtotal 43111.94
    Payoff 0.00
    Down Payment

OTD Price 43111.94
    ==========================================

18186 VEHICLE INQUIRY REPORT DATE: 10/29/10
    DCV920 TIME: 12:45
    Model Number: 5356C SERIAL # :BS085963 Check Code: 4

Model Description: FWD 7 PSGR Category ..........: G
    Year ............: 2011 Current Dealer ....: 210-12135
    Interior Color ..: LA42 LA42 Wholesale Dealer ..: 12135
    Exterior Color ..: 0070 BLIZZ Previous Dealer ...: 00210
    Body ............: FWD 7 PSGR Invoice Date ......: 10/15/10
    Number of Cyl ...: 6 Ship Date .........: 10/15/10
    Allocation Number: 091 Retail Date .......:
    Engine Number ...: 2GR-6744611 (J) Date of First Use .:
    Vessel Number ...: 740 TRAC ..............: NO
    Vessel Name .....: TMMI PRINCETON Damage ............: NO DAMAGE
    PDI ...............: YES
    Fleet .............: NON-FLEET
    Port PDS Complete .: NO

Factory Installed Accessories: FE CX LT PC PT
    Port Installed Accessories ..: C4

Retail
    Vehicle Base Model ....................: $ 38700.00
    Total Accessories .....................: $ 5424.00

MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
    3.5L 6-Cyl DOHC 24V VVT-i Engine
    6-Speed ECT-i
    Electric Power Steering
    Vent Front Disc Brakes/Rear Disc Brakes
    18" 10-Spoke Aly Whls w/P235/55R18 Tires
    SAFETY
    Star Safety System Includes: Enhanced
    VSC w/TRAC, ABS w/EBD & Brake Assist
    Smart Stop Technology
    3-Point Seatbelts w/ALR & ELR Pass Belts
    Fr Seatbelt Pretensioners/Force Limiters
    Dr & Fr Pass Active Headrests
    Dr & Fr Pass Advanced Airbag System
    Dr & Fr Pass Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
    and Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags
    Driver''s Knee Airbag
    Safety Connect
    Front and Rear Parking Sonar
    LATCH(Lwr Anchor & Tethers for Children)
    for Outboard 2nd Row & 3rd Row Ctr Seats
    Child-Protector Sliding Door Locks
    EXTERIOR
    Dual Pwr Sliding Side Doors/Pwr Rr Door
    Dual Moonroof
    COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
    Cruise Control
    3.5-Inch Multi-Info Disp w/Backup Cam
    Two Tone Leather 8-way Pwr Dr Captain''s
    Chair w/ Mem; 4-way Pass Captain''s Chair
    Heated Fr Seats w/ Adj Temp Cntrl
    Removable Second-Row Lounge Seating
    w/ Long Slide
    Power 60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row Seat
    Tri Zone Climate Control
    w/ Individual Temp Settings
    JBL AM/FM/MP3 6-Disc CD Changer,
    10 Speakers, XM w/ 90 Day Trial, Aux
    Audio Jack, USB Port, BT Wireless Tech
    Power Windows w/ Auto Up/Down, Jam
    Protection & Retained-Power Features
    Smart Key System w/ Push Button Start
    Towing Prep Package
    Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 38700.00 $ 38700.00
    50 State Emissions .........................
    LTD Convenience Package: ................... 890.00
    Includes High Intensity Discharge (HID) ....
    Headlamps with Auto-Off Feature and ........
    Automatic High Beam, and Rain Sensing ......
    Washer Linked Variable Intermittent ........
    Windshield Wipers ..........................
    Limited Upgrade: ...........................
    Includes Spec Changes to LTD Grade .........
    Special Color .............................. 220.00
    LTD Premium Package: ....................... 4025.00
    Includes Dual View Entertainment Center ....
    with Two Wireless Headphones, ..............
    Voice-Activated Touch-Screen DVD ...........
    Navigation System with Panorama Camera .....
    Including Integrated Backup Camera with ....
    Two Views (Regular Mode and Wide Angle .....
    Mode) and On-Screen Backup Guides ..........
    (Replaces Multi-Information Display Backup .
    Camera Monitor), JBL AM/FM/MP3 4-Disc CD ...
    Changer, Ten Speakers, XM Radio with .......
    NavTraffic (Includes 90-Day Trial ..........
    Subscription), Auxiliary Audio Jack, USB ...
    Port with iPod Connectivity, Hands-Free ....
    Phone Capability and Music Streaming Via ...
    Bluetooth Wireless Technology ..............
    Carpet Floor Mats .......................... 289.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 5424.00 $ 5424.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 810.00
    ---------
    Total .......................................: $ 44934.00
    ===================================================
  • Options
    91324sbk91324sbk Member Posts: 1
    Went out to look with my Cousin tonight...went to Hamer and Northridge Toyota since they're close to us. Who's got the smoking hot prices on a LE or SE? Really not sure of what I want.
  • Options
    superedmundsfsuperedmundsf Member Posts: 1
    $28,700. No trade-in. 1.9% 5-year car loan. $3000 down. With the towing, anti-theft, and carpet floor mats options.

PA, Peruzzi Toyota at Hatfield.
  • Options
    geen1974geen1974 Member Posts: 9
    Guys please help with this question. I am trying to buy a
    2012 Toyota Sienna,
    FWD, 3.5-Liter V6 , XLE 8-Passenger, 6-Speed Automatic,
    XLE Premium Package-includes Dual-View Entertainment Center [10] with 16.4-in. display, ten speakers including subwoofer, Smart Key System [16] on all doors with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry, chrome-accented outside door handles with touch,
    Cypress Pearl color. Based on this choice what is the OTD price should I pay to buy this minivan. I have been looking for past two years but with the price I can't come to agreement. I am living in Maryland. Please let us know the price and which dealers should I look to buy this minivan.
    Thanks and have blessed day.
  • Options
    yahu76yahu76 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2012
    I bought a 2012 Sienna XLE AWD with premium package for $39,383 at Grossinger Toyota. Tried several dealers in Chicago and none could match the price. The total out of the door cost was $42,400. Got the 0% APR promotion that was running in the Chicago region. Really happy with the purchase.
  • Options
    va20147va20147 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    I just purchased the exact vehicle (FWD, XLE with Premium pkg, different color). I received an out the door price of $37266 (35899 plus taxes, processing, tags). I checked about 6 other dealerships in MD and VA and none of them could believe the price I was getting. One dealer told me that they could not match that price and that I was getting a steal at that price.

Explore your options at Fitzgerald Toyota in Gaithersburg. I purchased a manager's special so it was cheaper than the others that had the same $40720 MSRP. My vehicle was brand new and not a demo or anything like that. Your price may vary slightly as I live in VA and our taxes are a bit different than in MD.
  • Options
    peifencpeifenc Member Posts: 1
    Could you please dealership info I am interested in purchasing same
    and with your help I hope I could get the sameprice .

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter is looking to speak with someone who bought a new Honda or Toyota within the last two months. Specifically, he’s most interested in speaking with someone who intentionally held off on buying one of these vehicles last year because the dealer did not have it in stock. If you meet this criteria, please send a brief description of your experience and your contact info to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday, February 29, 2012.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    debbbiedebbbie Member Posts: 1
    Bought our Sienna yesterday. We've been looking for months. My husband loved the push button start on a Prius that we used to have and that was one thing he wanted on our next vehicle. We paid the truecar price, but with all the taxes, title, etc., final price was $37,266. Sticker price $37,635 (before taxes). Took a while to negotiate to that price. I was ready to walk out, but hubby really wanted this vehicle. Drove it home. It's so smooth. It's been in our garage since yesterday. We had tornado warnings yesterday and I wanted to be sure nothing happened to this new vehicle. :)
    The sales purchase wasn't bad, but all the stuff they try to get you to buy after that is a pain. By the time we got home, my back was in knots. I don't like high pressure sales. Every time we said we didn't want something they lowered the price. Finally, I said we just don't want the paint protectant, extended warranty, etc.
    We came home and I called Jerry at Midwest Superstore and bought the extended warranty through him. He's very busy, but returned my call within two hours. He was so informative. Great experience and highly recommend him. We got an 8 year/100,000 mile warranty for $1039. This is the Toyota warranty. I just don't know why dealers have to jack the prices up so much. It's very irritating to me.
    Be sure to check the warranty board before purchasing your vehicle for more information. It really helped us in our purchase.
  • Options
    butlersbutlers Member Posts: 1
    2012 Sienna LE Toyota Certified. 6K miles. Originally sold in Nov 2011. It is with Toyota's auto-access seat (mobility seat). Dealer is offering it for 30K. Still has a part of original warranty left and comes with a 7 year 100K transmission warranty. about 19K left on toyota care; 25K on bumper to bumper warranty. It also comes with 12 months of road-side assistance though I doubt we will need that in the first 12 months itself.

Does it sound like a reasonable deal? Is it worth going for instead of getting a brand new LE with Auto Access?

Also, can I buy the additional warranty online from Dealer in Missouri or is it only for brand new toyotas?

Will appreciate your expert advise!!

Thanks all!!

-B
  • Options
    venki1venki1 Member Posts: 3
    Has anyone got good deal on XLE in San Francisco Bay area.

I am looking for XLE for 30k + TTL(10%), OTD price around 33k. Assuming 750$ rebate included into this, what are the chances of getting this deal.

visited two dealers for test drive but didn't start negotiations yet.
  • Options
    ipropiprop Member Posts: 1
    Anyone recently bought a 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD in Colorado?

Anyone with a 2011 that wants to share information like how happy you are, problems you have seen, etc... Some article in consumer reports suggests not getting the AWD because of problems. The FWD is rated very high. I'd like to get AWD because of mountain driving (prolly more to have that safe feeling than anything else).

If anyone has a good deal to share, or a good dealer (or a bad one to avoid) in Colorado, please reply.

Thanks in advance
    HRP
  • Options
    nissanbuyer3nissanbuyer3 Member Posts: 5
    In the Market for an AWD Sienna with Nav and DVD. What is the current money factor and other deal info for NJ? Looking for a 0 down lease. What would be a good price out the door, any incentives? Thanks
  • Options
    mca2mca2 Member Posts: 20
    I found a brand new 2011 Sienna XLE AWD with nav and entertainment system. The dealer is offering an out the door price around 40K (37,787 + tax). The sticker was $43,792. Is this a good deal or should I try to get more off?

Any major changes on the AWD 2012 Sienna? I know they have no spare and use the run flat tires, but any other issues on the 2011?
  • Options
    willyozwillyoz Member Posts: 8
    Bought last week on the 29th (last day of the month). Spent 2 days emailing dealers, finding out who was willing to play ball, and then a few hours on the phone the morning of my purchase date getting 2-3 dealers to fight it out.

Ended up with a 2012 SE (amazing how few SE's seemed to be available; a few dealers had to turn me away with no current inventory) with moonroof, crossbars, DVD player, & heated seats added (DVD & seat heaters added a week after purchase).

Before tax, total OTD price was $31,686. Pretty happy.

Three days before I was going to buy, I was 90% set on an Odyssey EX-L. Then test drove the SE and loved all of the slight differences in looks, performance, etc. Immediately changed my mind.

Good luck and thanks to everyone on here for their help! This is the second vehicle I've purchased with great intel from Edmunds forums.
  • Options
    buynewauto46buynewauto46 Member Posts: 16
    Willyoz ,
    I am newbie ,Can you please provide details with the options so that I can try getting the deal at Minneapolis

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    moorejavmoorejav Member Posts: 1
    Hey, I would also like to see the specs on your van, and sticker price if you have that information available. It would give me a better idea of how good a deal I can get here.

Thanks!
  • Options
    vgjainvgjain Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am in Atlanta, GA and looking for a new 2011 / 2012 Sienna XLE with premium package but without navigation system. Is XLE premium package available without navigation system ? Please let me know what should be the OTD price I should pay for this vehicle.

Thanks,
  • Options
    jack225jack225 Member Posts: 2
    I'm in Boston, MA area. Just puchased a 2012 Sienna FWD XLE for 29,980+ tax including mud guards, cross bars and carpeted floor mats with sill protector. Paid an extra 500 for remote starter. Very happy with purchase and dealership (IRA). I did not want the nav or rear entertainment center. Looked at Odyssey EX-L, but decided on Sienna due to concerns with transmission.
  • Options
    Can you please give me that dealer information that was a good price
  • Options
    zcatngzcatng Member Posts: 1
    I'd like to buy a XLE. Any chances of getting it around the Invoice Price in Buffalo NY area? Can anyone recommend a good dealer? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    doofydoofy Member Posts: 2
    just bought a Sienna LE V6 FWD. bluetooth, power doors, mudflaps, molding. $27,750 +tax. did. get ripped off?
  • Options
    seattlemom2012seattlemom2012 Member Posts: 2
    2012 AWD XLE Sienna purchased for $34k + tax licensing etc., less trade-in.

This was Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    divmandivman Member Posts: 5
    Hello seattlemom2012,

I live south of Seattle and am looking for the exact same van, can you tell me the dealership you dealt with (and the salesperson). Thanks.
  • Options
    dogsambamdogsambam Member Posts: 69
    Had 2011 sienna ltd awd. Liked but just got odyssey touring elite. Love love love! Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question!
  • Options
    crystalspraycrystalspray Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'am also in Boston area and interested in Sienna FWD XLE, could you please send me your dealer information? Thanks
  • Options
    rbell2rbell2 Member Posts: 180
    edited March 2012
    We have a '03 Odyssey we purchased new that just turned 160,000 miles. All in all it served us well. Last summer at about 150,000, the transmission konked out while on vacation with my 17' boat. Fortunately, it happened during middle of the week - not while driving down or back. I decided to shell out the $4k for the new tranny with a 36K warranty. I will keep this car 2-3 more years and use it with my 16 year-old and for short, single day boat towing trips. I purchased a '08 4-Cyl Accord brand new and it has 80,000 miles already. I have been a little disappointed with some minor issues I never had even after 165,000 miles on a '98 Accord.

So, given the experiences with the '08 Accord, the tranny konking out on the Ody, and Consumer Reports not recommending the '12 Ody due to reliability concerns . . . . After looking, studying, and test driving, we decided about 4 weeks ago we would get a Sienna over the Ody.

We wanted a white XLE, beige interior, with no major options but did want a few accessories. I found what was available within a 150 radius of Tallahassee. The first place I called was Toyota of Dothan, AL. The MSSP was $35,760. It had the cross bars, additional tint, body side molding, floor mats, and the ToyoGuard Select package. It is hard to get invoice prices on some of these accessory components so I valued the accessories at 60% of the MSRP and allowed $200 for the Toyo Guard. Including the $880 Delivery charge, that "invoice" total came up to $32,250. There was also a $500 cash rebate available. I started at $31,500. After them calling back 2-3 times, we agreed on $32,000 even ($31,601 + $399 dealer prep). So that is a discount off MSRP of $3,570. They were easy to deal with and very courtesy and professional throughout the whole process. I don't mind them making some money, I just don't want to get taken. I recommend them highly if you are near this area. Just ask for the Internet Sales Manager.

The drive home according to my wife was great. We are looking forward to getting use to the new car. The technology over our '03 Ody EXL is exceptional. I will probably put a hitch on it for towing on vacations - it is already set up for 3,500 lbs. capacity - just add the hitch - unlike the Ody that needs a $1,200 package with two additional coolers.
  • Options
    seattlemom2012seattlemom2012 Member Posts: 2
    The dealer was Toyota of Lake City. I worked primarily with owner of the dealership.
  • Options
    jack225jack225 Member Posts: 2
    IRA Toyota in Danvers. Did most negotiating via email. Bought at end of month. Ramon was contact. Pleasant to deal with. Good luck. IRA is part of Group One, a publicly traded company from Texas, that owns approximately 150 dealerships throughout the country. .
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,383
    If you have a question, ask it here... but, the response needs to stay here, as well... so, the entire community benefits..

If you are asking for something that isn't allowed here... then, don't...

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    inguy23inguy23 Member Posts: 2
    We looked at a new 2012 Sienna XLE recently that is the 8 passenger model with Rear Entertainment Package. The sticker price is $37,044 and they are selling from "their invoice cost" which was around $34,300. Their fair price would be another 2% on top of that and they would have a deal. So basically the final price after tax would be around $37,428.6. With all of the experience of buyers and their situations, does this seem like a decent price? From looking through the forum, it seems many paid around this cost however I think I can get them down further. Thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hi I got another quote from (Abbas: PERUZZI TOYOTA: Our price is $ 37135 the Pricing on 2012 Sienna XLE w/ premium package.) THis is the OTD price.
  • Options
    rbell2rbell2 Member Posts: 180
    edited March 2012
    Based on my research, I would not take less than a 10% discount straight off the factory MSRP. That would include any "Dealer Prep" charge. Then you add the tax, tag, and title fees to that. So if the factory MSRP on the car you are looking at is $37,044, I would be willing to pay no more that $33,300 plus tax, tag, and title. My '12 XLE MSRP was $35,760 and we paid $32,000 plus tax, tag, and title.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    curiousmindcuriousmind Member Posts: 3
    I was offered $30,500 for base XLE. Is it a good price? I guess the base XLE invoice is around the same..

Thanks
  • Options
    pattysue1pattysue1 Member Posts: 5
    Would like to buy a 2012 Seinna, XLE, 8 passenger. Does anyone have experience with dealers in Kansas City, preferably OP, KS? Also, does anyone know when the 2013's come out? Tks
  • Options
    deepan1deepan1 Member Posts: 1
    I bought a 2007 demo model Sienna in 2008 along with the extended warrantee from the dealer. The purchase receipt says the commencement of the warrantee as 02/2008 for 60months or 100,000km. I was suprised to hear today that the warntee will come to end in 04/2012. On questioning, Toyota Canada's reply is taht the warrantee starts from the date the vechile was registered by the dealer which was 04/2007. I tried explaining to Toyota Canada that according to purchase receipt it was for 60months and I got only an appology and was told the dealer should have explained it to me.
    In short, I have bought a warrantee for a time period even before, I had the vehicle and when the vehicle was used by the dealer.
    Toyota Canad refused to rectify this issue and now I have the short end of the stick.

My advise is Toyota extended warrantee sucks and do not buy it. Read between lines.
  • Options
    ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    The mistake was made by the dealer, who printed that receipt.

It's not the manufacturer's fault.
  • Options
    2012, XLE, FWD, 8 passenger, with entertainment package and navigation package. Was quoted $35, 425. Is this a good deal? Thanks!!
  • Options
    HELLO???? is anyone reading this? Would sure like some input .. but I don't see any comments.
  • Options
    ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Thread isn't really that active. I read it but haven't been shopping so didn't really have anything to share.

However, now that I think about it, you can compare to Fitzgerald Toyota, a no-haggle dealer here in the mid Atlantic. Go to fitzmall.com.

Find a van similar to yours and see how they're pricing it. If you match or beat it, then you're doing pretty well.

Another option - compare to Edmunds TMV, beat it and again, you're doing well...
  • Options
    curiousmindcuriousmind Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2012
    Yes this thread is not really that active. I have tried out all dealers in and around Atlanta area and found that the lowest price that many dealers offered with 0% apr offer is 31K (30.5K if you do not want 0% apr). I have tried to get that to 30K but no dealer is willing to get below 31K. So I have locked in that price for an XLE base with floor mats. Some of the dealers even told me that they can not match this price. So I assume that is best price one can get in and around Atlanta now.
  • Options
    thevictorythevictory Member Posts: 2
    I am getting XLE with floor mats for $30700.00 plus tax and tags near Philadelphia.
  • Options
    cindyl89cindyl89 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    Thanks for all the inputs! We just bought a new toyota sienna EXL BASE along with taxes, dealer fees, installed cross bars, carpets/mats at 0% APR for out the door price of 32 220 usd.
    We needed a new tag/title son that was another 390 dollars and we were talked into buying a ultimate interior/ exterior protection plan (dealer installed) for another 500 dollars. So the total came upto 33,180 usd.
    Had we not bought the that warranty package, we would have saved another 500 dollars.
    We could gave saved another two or three hundreds, had we played around with other dealers with this price.
    If any body has bought a new Toyota sienna EXL Base during the month of March, please let us know your experiences.
    thank you.
  • Options
    mtv_bmwmtv_bmw Member Posts: 2
    I bought a Sienna XLE FWD with Nav and Ent system for 35500 plus tax title etc, is this a good price?
  • Options
    joemitchelljoemitchell Member Posts: 2
    I'm a USAA member and I used their car buying service for my last two cars. I bought a new Nissan Murano at the end of the year 2009 for $6000 below MSRP, and I bought a new Nissan Altima at the end of the year 2010 for $6000 below MSRP.

The Toyota dealers in Austin, TX are only willing to go about $2000 below MSRP for a new Sienna XLE. I found one in San Marcos, TX, which is close by, who will take $32,300 (MSRP is $35043).

I guess Toyota is not giving the dealers much incentive these days. They are offering 60 mos 0% financing, which is nice.

I've heard better deals can be found in Houston. I may try that.
  • Options
    jekkajekka Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    In Edison, New jersey area got for 31K and had a $500 Rebate from Toyota , so got it for 30500 on 3/31/2012.
    Getting the platinum extended warranty from Jerry Johnson for 8yrs/125000 for $1420.