Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217

@jungle1074 said:
    Wow, didn't expect such a difference between residuals on AWD & FWD. Interesting. That makes it cheaper to lease the AWD than the FWD, all else equal.

That happens on quite a few SUVS, especially on the higher-priced models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jessz116jessz116 Member Posts: 1

Looking at 2014 slt-1 acadia with Nav, DVD rear entertainment and sunroofs. Wondering what the Money factor and residual are on a 36 or 39 month lease 12,000 miles/year.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,154

@jessz116 said:
    Looking at 2014 slt-1 acadia with Nav, DVD rear entertainment and sunroofs. Wondering what the Money factor and residual are on a 36 or 39 month lease 12,000 miles/year.

36/12 - FWD or AWD - 1.24% MF and 60% residual. $575 lease cash

Deduct 2% on residual for 39 month lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• abf2abf2 Member Posts: 1

2014 GMC Acadia SLT2 loaded. 39 mo lease/10k year. $2,000 down + $398/mo including all taxes and fees.

• dan348dan348 Member Posts: 3

Hi all,

Could someone give me the MF and residual for a 2014 AWD SLT-1 for April and/or May 2014? Thanks very much.

@dan348 said:
    Hi all,

Could someone give me the MF and residual for a 2014 AWD SLT-1 for April and/or May 2014? Thanks very much.

36/12 - - 1.24% MF and 60% residual. $575 lease cash

May numbers won't be out until... May :)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• csrncsrn Member Posts: 7

Hi,
    Could you please help me out. I received these numbers with the estimated payment for a Denali, for $45,699? Is this a good deal? I was hoping to keep my monthly payment at $550 or less, is this possible?

money factor is $1.24

and the residual for 15k is .56% and for the 12k .58%

payments would be 15k 39 months - $659-669 per month
    payments woudl be 12k 39 months - $632-$642 per month
    1st payment due at signing

@csrn said:
    Hi,
    Could you please help me out. I received these numbers with the estimated payment for a Denali, for $45,699? Is this a good deal? I was hoping to keep my monthly payment at $550 or less, is this possible?

money factor is $1.24

payments would be 15k 39 months - $659-669 per month
    payments woudl be 12k 39 months - $632-$642 per month
    1st payment due at signing

Is the $45,699 the selling price or the MSRP? We'll need both numbers in order to review your deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

MSRP 49,255, selling price 45,699

@csrn said:
    @csrn said: Hi, Could you please help me out. I received these numbers with the estimated payment for a Denali, for $45,699 (MSRP 49,255)? Is this a good deal? I was hoping to keep my monthly payment at $550 or less, is this possible?

money factor is $1.24

payments would be 15k 39 months - $659-669 per month payments woudl be 12k 39 months - $632-$642 per month 1st payment due at signing

Using the numbers you've provided me, I come up with a pre-tax payment of $502.62 for 39/15 and $477.88 for 39/12.

Is there any trade involved? Negative equity being rolled into the deal?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

no, I'm trading in my nissan maxima, the lease is up right now. I'm not sure of the tax rate, is that the normal sales tax in the area? Which our sales tax is 8.25% in Texas

@csrn said:
    no, I'm trading in my nissan maxima, the lease is up right now. I'm not sure of the tax rate, is that the normal sales tax in the area? Which our sales tax is 8.25% in Texas

Hold the phone .. Texas manages sales tax differently for leases. Rather than just taxing the lease payment, the state calculates the tax on the entire selling price of the car up front (not just the part you are using during the lease). This will make your payment much more expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• idrive54idrive54 Member Posts: 6

Hi - can somebody please let me know the May 2014 lease residual and MF for 12k/36 mos and also 15k/36 mos? thanks in advance

We don't have the new May rates, yet... hopefully, soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bcambriabcambria Member Posts: 4

Hello, can you revirew this deal for me:
    39 month 10k/.58 residual
    mrsp 50,840
    money factor .00035
    Sales price 47166 with 1445 in rebates
    New york tax estimated just over 2k
    fees included no money down
    Sign and drive at 585

@bcambria said:
    Hello, can you revirew this deal for me:
    39 month 10k/.58 residual
    mrsp 50,840
    money factor .00035
    Sales price 47166 with 1445 in rebates
    New york tax estimated just over 2k
    fees included no money down
    Sign and drive at 585

Using your numbers I get a pre-tax payment of $517.91. Are they adding in the taxes to the cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

yes , taxes and fees rolled into the payment

I am sorry if i was vague--estimated tax 2k, aqc fee/ dmv/ bank fee - all fees and taxes rolled into the payment for 585

first month payment also

@bcambria said:
    I am sorry if i was vague--estimated tax 2k, aqc fee/ dmv/ bank fee - all fees and taxes rolled into the payment for 585

If I add $2000 to the cap cost ($49,166), my pre-tax payment jumps to $574.16. Other fees may account for the $10 delta to your quote from the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ssmorolssmorol Member Posts: 16

Sorry if I missed it, but are there lease rates for May?
    I'm looking at 36/39 mos. and 15k miles. Thanks!

@ssmorol said:
    Sorry if I missed it, but are there lease rates for May?
    I'm looking at 36/39 mos. and 15k miles. Thanks!

.84% MF for both 36/39 months.

36mo residual - either 57% or 59% depending on option package

39mo residual - either 55% or 57%

$925 lease cash available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!

What do you think of this deal?
    41875 MSRP inc dest,
    -2300 of market value reduction
    +2000 negative equity in my trade in (better than I thought actually)
    -1925 lease cash & offers
    39 mos. 15k miles, 57% resid, .84% MF
    total is ~$470/mo.
    My calculation was $465ish, the dealers always seem to come up 5-10 bucks more??
    Anywhere you think I could've done better...not a done deal yet since they can't deliver because of the recall...which begs my next question...
    With the recalls, do you think the lease rates will be BETTER IN JUNE?

Thanks.

@ssmorol said:
    What do you think of this deal?
    41875 MSRP inc dest,
    -2300 of market value reduction
    +2000 negative equity in my trade in (better than I thought actually)
    -1925 lease cash & offers
    39 mos. 15k miles, 57% resid, .84% MF
    total is ~$470/mo.
    My calculation was $465ish, the dealers always seem to come up 5-10 bucks more??
    Anywhere you think I could've done better...not a done deal yet since they can't deliver because of the recall...which begs my next question...
    With the recalls, do you think the lease rates will be BETTER IN JUNE?

Thanks.

A few bucks isn't that much to worry about.

As far as what the deals will be like in June, there is no way to predict. Yes, given GM's current public relations nightmare (disclosure - I have an '06 ION that is part of the recall), I wouldn't be surprised if they sweetened the pot, but that's purely an educated guess.

If you are happy with the deal in front of you, you should take it. Sometimes you lose out on a good deal by waiting.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Reading an article last night and see this: GM told dealers on Monday that they can't sell any of the vehicles to customers until they're fixed. The required parts "are not available at this time" and GM has not said when they will be ready.
    That worries me. I don't want to make a deal, then be stuck waiting for a month or more to get the car. How would that work with a lease? Would you lose the month off the lease? We have also looked at the Toyota Highlander, so it's either go with that, or wait it out with GM. :(

• smgreenbergsmgreenberg Member Posts: 8
    Can I get the MF and residual for June on the Acadia? 39 months/12k miles. Thank you!

@smgreenberg said:
    Can I get the MF and residual for June on the Acadia? 39 months/12k miles. Thank you!

1.05% and either 57% or 59% residual, depending on trim level and packages. $675 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• laxcarslaxcars Member Posts: 20

Hello. What are the MF and RV for a 2014 Acadia SLT1 - 36 mos and 10k/year?

@laxcars said:
    Hello. What are the MF and RV for a 2014 Acadia SLT1 - 36 mos and 10k/year?

1.05% MF and either 60% or 62% residual. $675 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• maabgr3maabgr3 Member Posts: 2

FYI: I have never leased before and want to make sure I am getting the best deal.

We are looking at a 2014 Acadia AWD SLT1 with DVD/NAV/SUN/TOW.
    MSRP = $47680
    Sell Price = $45213
    Lease Rebate = -1475

Our lease is based on 39mo/15mi. We are also paying a doc fee of $75 and gov. fees of $566. With $1081 down, our lease payment comes in at $515. Is this a good deal? We will be changing this lease to a 36mo/15mi lease.

TIA!

@maabgr3 said:
    FYI: I have never leased before and want to make sure I am getting the best deal.

We are looking at a 2014 Acadia AWD SLT1 with DVD/NAV/SUN/TOW.
    MSRP = $47680
    Sell Price = $45213
    Lease Rebate = -1475

Our lease is based on 39mo/15mi. We are also paying a doc fee of $75 and gov. fees of $566. With $1081 down, our lease payment comes in at $515. Is this a good deal? We will be changing this lease to a 36mo/15mi lease.

TIA!

Is the sell price before the rebate is applied? When I plug in your MSRP and net sell price with the MF of .00044 (1.05%) and residual of 55%, I get a pre-tax payment of $479.86. 7.5% tax takes the payment to $515.85. Seems to be a solid deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• maabgr3maabgr3 Member Posts: 2

Yes, it is. Thank you so much!

• fuelcellguyfuelcellguy Member Posts: 31

Can you please provide Acadia lease numbers for a SLT1 36, 39 month 12k and 15K miles? Along with lease cash. I have been told $1675 in rebates, (675 lease cash, 1000 conquest, but not sure what the other 1000 is)
    Also, how do these compare to a chevy traverse LT1 same months and miles?
    I am in NY, Zip 14564.

@fuelcellguy said:
    Can you please provide Acadia lease numbers for a SLT1 36, 39 month 12k and 15K miles? Along with lease cash. I have been told $1675 in rebates, (675 lease cash, 1000 conquest, but not sure what the other 1000 is)
    Also, how do these compare to a chevy traverse LT1 same months and miles?
    I am in NY, Zip 14564.

1.05% APR and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 2% for 12K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39 mo. Depending on option packages, some Acadia residuals will be 2% lower.

$675 lease cash. You can check other rebates and incentives via the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Traverse has the same numbers, except for a 1.80% APR, and the 1LT model has the 2% lower residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fuelcellguyfuelcellguy Member Posts: 31

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Traverse has the same numbers, except for a 1.80% APR, and the 1LT model has the 2% lower residual.

Thanks for the quick response. I meant to say SLE1 for the acadia, not sure if that makes a difference

Too hard to tell with the Acadia... It's the packages, rather than the trim level that determine which residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bangorbangor Member Posts: 14

Have 3 months left on my Acadia Denali lease went to dealer today because I had a pull ahead lease offer. I currently pay 522.11 for a loaded Denali, my goal was to lower my payment, which obviously means getting out of a denali. We looked at an SLE-2 with heated seats. 39 month lease, 12K miles, he first came back with a 511/month payment. Which I laughed at, after some back and forth they're "final we're not making any money offer" was 417/month with a $1000 down payment. I know I'm probably leaving out a lot of particulars but any advice on this offer would be appreciated, thanks!

@bangor said:
    Have 3 months left on my Acadia Denali lease went to dealer today because I had a pull ahead lease offer. I currently pay 522.11 for a loaded Denali, my goal was to lower my payment, which obviously means getting out of a denali. We looked at an SLE-2 with heated seats. 39 month lease, 12K miles, he first came back with a 511/month payment. Which I laughed at, after some back and forth they're "final we're not making any money offer" was 417/month with a $1000 down payment. I know I'm probably leaving out a lot of particulars but any advice on this offer would be appreciated, thanks!

Hard to comment on the strength of the current offer without knowing the MSRP and negotiated selling price.

For the Acadia, the numbers are 1.05% MF and either 57% or 59% MF, depending on option groups included - this is for 39/12. There is also $675 in lease cash available this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• guyute9guyute9 Member Posts: 1

Would anyone know the June "B Tier" MF for a lease on the Acadia for June? Dealer told me A Tier was 1.68%, but not B Tier. Thinking they are playing the spread.

Thanks

@guyute9 said:
    Would anyone know the June "B Tier" MF for a lease on the Acadia for June? Dealer told me A Tier was 1.68%, but not B Tier. Thinking they are playing the spread.

Thanks

The ALLY docs I have show that the tier B rate is 1.2% higher than tier A.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Lease equity question.

My lease is due to end in 3 months, (2011 Acadia AWD Denali w/nav & DVD) I called the leasing company as did the dealer I'm working with, the lease buyout today is 29,674.96. The buyout at the end of the lease is 25753.

I'm thinking that my best bet is to wait until the end of the lease to trade it in because I'll have more equity in it? I'm not sure the value of my car but the same model with similar mileage is on lots with an asking price of 36-37K. So I'm assuming the dealer trade in value would be about 30K currently.

So my thinking is in 3 months by waiting I should have 4K in equity to use towards next lease, am I right in this assumption, any insight would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

@bangor said:
    Lease equity question.

My lease is due to end in 3 months, (2011 Acadia AWD Denali w/nav & DVD) I called the leasing company as did the dealer I'm working with, the lease buyout today is 29,674.96. The buyout at the end of the lease is 25753.

I'm thinking that my best bet is to wait until the end of the lease to trade it in because I'll have more equity in it? I'm not sure the value of my car but the same model with similar mileage is on lots with an asking price of 36-37K. So I'm assuming the dealer trade in value would be about 30K currently.

So my thinking is in 3 months by waiting I should have 4K in equity to use towards next lease, am I right in this assumption, any insight would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

It may not be the full $4000 - remember, your car will continue to depreciate over the next 3 months as well. But, it certainly seems as if there will be a bit of positive equity at the end of the lease term.

It's also important to know that in 3 months, the 2015's will be out, which means your 2011 will be one year older - this too affects trade value. Have you used the pricing tools here at Edmunds to figure out what your car is worth now?

There is also another discussion thread called "Real World Trade in Values", which is monitored by a long-time member of these boards who has access to the same information as dealers do - you should get a pretty accurate number as to trade in value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

I got info from dealer today about lease offer. They value my lease as a trade as a wash. So their offer came out to 417 month 39 month/12k lease. MSRP 39550, negotiated price 35,464, I'd also be putting down 1K, thoughts, thanks? It's an Acadia SLE2 AWD in PA.

@bangor said:
    Thanks, you guys are awesome!

I got info from dealer today about lease offer. They value my lease as a trade as a wash. So their offer came out to 417 month 39 month/12k lease. MSRP 39550, negotiated price 35,464, I'd also be putting down 1K, thoughts, thanks? It's an Acadia SLE2 AWD in PA.

i get a pre-tax payment of $384.83, so your offer of $417 with tax seems pretty good.

Also note there is $675 lease cash - confirm with your dealer if that is factored into their selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tweety868tweety868 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I would like to know the lease money factor and residual % for 12k on the 2014 Denali AWD on both 39M and 48M term. Please also let me know all the cash back on the lease incentive. Thank you.

@tweety868 said:
    Hi, I would like to know the lease money factor and residual % for 12k on the 2014 Denali AWD on both 39M and 48M term. Please also let me know all the cash back on the lease incentive. Thank you.

1.05% APR and 57% residual.

1.95% APR and 49% residual.

$675 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• egiles14egiles14 Member Posts: 1

I am wondering if there are any changes to the lease rates, residuals and incentives for the month of July. I would like to take advantage of the sales that are valid through Independence Day weekend and am interested in an Acadia SLT-1 for 36 months with 12k miles/year. Thanks!

• eagleclaw22eagleclaw22 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I just drove home after leasing a 2014 SLT-1, 36 months, 12k miles, 55% residual paying $310/month after a 2k down payment and 6k trade-in. The dealer called and said they made a mistake in the residual and want me to return to sign the corrected contract. I 'won't have to pay a cent more but the buy-back value will be lower when the lease is over'.

Does this sound suspicious? Should I sign the corrected contract??? Thanks!

@egiles14 said:
    I am wondering if there are any changes to the lease rates, residuals and incentives for the month of July. I would like to take advantage of the sales that are valid through Independence Day weekend and am interested in an Acadia SLT-1 for 36 months with 12k miles/year. Thanks!

We don't yet have the July numbers from GM. Hopefully in the next day or two...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.