Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

@mobujen said:
    Hello,

We've decided to lease a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS (LWB) with AWD. The vehicle is fully loaded with an MSRP of 40,480.

If you have the August numbers for this model, can I get the MF and Residual? The terms would be 36 months at 12k mile per year. Also, Can I apply the $1000 bonus cash to a Hyundai lease or is it only the lease cash?

Thanks for your help.

Mike

.00016 and 58%. $500 lease cash. Not sure if the bonus cash will stack - check the 'car research' tab at the top of the page for latest incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mobujenmobujen Member Posts: 10

Thank you for the information. That MF is so low! I love it...

Mike

I just came from my local dealer. I was attempting to negotiate a 36 month lease with 12k miles per year. We were looking at a 2014 Santa Fe GLS AWD with the ultimate package.

We ran into an issue with the money factor or as Hyundai likes to call it, the buy rate. The dealer insisted that the base buy rate from Hyundai Financial for this model is .00055. The information supplied from my previous post is that I should have gotten a base rate of .00016. I was even willing to go to .00022.

Can one of the moderators confirm that I had the correct information from the August Hyundai buy rate sheet?

We were actually pretty far away on Cap Cost too. I started at the Hyundai Circle pricing which is invoice minus 3% minus $250 minus the $500 lease cash and they let me walk. I didn't have the circle pricing certificate so I didn't push the issue.

Thanks for the additional help.

Mike

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,075

@mobujen said:
    I just came from my local dealer. I was attempting to negotiate a 36 month lease with 12k miles per year. We were looking at a 2014 Santa Fe GLS AWD with the ultimate package.

We ran into an issue with the money factor or as Hyundai likes to call it, the buy rate. The dealer insisted that the base buy rate from Hyundai Financial for this model is .00055. The information supplied from my previous post is that I should have gotten a base rate of .00016. I was even willing to go to .00022.

Can one of the moderators confirm that I had the correct information from the August Hyundai buy rate sheet?

We were actually pretty far away on Cap Cost too. I started at the Hyundai Circle pricing which is invoice minus 3% minus $250 minus the $500 lease cash and they let me walk. I didn't have the circle pricing certificate so I didn't push the issue.

Thanks for the additional help.

Mike

.00016 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

Numbers are national, but exclude the South Central District. Not sure exactly what that district encompasses.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the reconfirming. I think the guy I was dealing with was reading the rate sheet wrong. Im sure he was looking at the Limited model.

I've purchased a lot of cars in my life and I have to say that the Hyundai dealers are the most frustrating to deal with. I've been lied to several times, promised a deal and then driven to the dealer and had them tell me that can't do it. I've sent emails that never get a response and promises of return calls that never come.

I can't find a dealer with the model I want that will accept the Hyundai Circle Plan A pricing. Theres definitely some kind of disconnect between the dealerships and the Hyundai Circle people.

Might be time to pay a little more and get a Highlander.....

Mike

• allroadangerallroadanger Member Posts: 81

@Michaell said:
    .00016 and 58%. $500 lease cash. Not sure if the bonus cash will stack - check the 'car research' tab at the top of the page for latest incentives.

I have a base GLS with minimum options being delivered next wk. Held it with small deposit.
    Before I complete the deal pls confirm MF and resid for me.
    How do both numbers change from 2WD to AWD
    Also how do prem/tech/ultimate pkgs affect the numbers
    Mat be better off getting more car if numbers are better
    Thx

@allroadanger said:
    Thx

36/12 for FWD is 58% and .00041. Add 1% for AWD, and MF changes to .00034. Deduct 2% for 12K

Individual packages do not affect the lease numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@Michaell said:

Was the deduct 2% meant to be 15k miles (not
    12k)?

@Michaell said:

Was the deduct 2% meant to be 15k miles (not
    12k)?

Yes.. deduct 2% for 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• troutnuttroutnut Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Looking to see if I'm being offered a good deal. I've been negotiating with a local Michigan dealer for the past day on a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD with popular equipment package, 36 months, 12k miles/yr. I'm a current Hyundai lessee and taking advantage of the early lease pullout program they offered. The dealer's offer was $1000 down (includes tax, title, license, etc) and $320/mo (tax included). Is this a good enough deal, or should I continue negotiating?
    troutnut said:

Looking to see if I'm being offered a good deal. I've been negotiating with a local Michigan dealer for the past day on a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD with popular equipment package, 36 months, 12k miles/yr. I'm a current Hyundai lessee and taking advantage of the early lease pullout program they offered. The dealer's offer was $1000 down (includes tax, title, license, etc) and $320/mo (tax included). Is this a good enough deal, or should I continue negotiating?

We would need to know both the MSRP and the negotiated selling price in order to fully evaluate the deal.

I'm not aware of a national pull-ahead program from Hyundai; could this be a dealer-specific incentive? I'd be leery, as the dealer may simply be rolling in your negative equity into the new deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• troutnuttroutnut Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

troutnut said:

We would need to know both the MSRP and the negotiated selling price in order to fully evaluate the deal.

I'm not aware of a national pull-ahead program from Hyundai; could this be a dealer-specific incentive? I'd be leery, as the dealer may simply be rolling in your negative equity into the new deal.

There is currently a pull-ahead program, I received emails from HMFUSA. I received responses from 2 different dealers at this point in time:

Dealer1
    - Santa Fe Sport AWD, popular equipment package, MSRP = 29805, negotiated price = 27910, 36 months, 12k/year. Final lease offer: 1k down & 320/mo. This one also includes a factory installed auto-dimming mirror and remote start.

Dealer2
    - Santa Fe Sport AWD, popular equipment package, MSRP = 29405, negotiated price = 27507, 36 months, 12k/year. Final lease offer: 1250 down & 290/mo.

I'm thinking of countering dealer 2 with 1k down & 280/mo. Thoughts, suggestions?

Any help is appreciated!
    troutnut said:

Michaell said:

troutnut said:

There is currently a pull-ahead program, I received emails from HMFUSA. I received responses from 2 different dealers at this point in time:

Dealer1
    - Santa Fe Sport AWD, popular equipment package, MSRP = 29805, negotiated price = 27910, 36 months, 12k/year. Final lease offer: 1k down & 320/mo. This one also includes a factory installed auto-dimming mirror and remote start.

Dealer2
    - Santa Fe Sport AWD, popular equipment package, MSRP = 29405, negotiated price = 27507, 36 months, 12k/year. Final lease offer: 1250 down & 290/mo.

I'm thinking of countering dealer 2 with 1k down & 280/mo. Thoughts, suggestions?

Any help is appreciated!
    Let's run the numbers, shall we?

MF and residual for the Sport AWD, 36/12 are 55% and .00068, with $1000 lease cash.

Dealer 1 MSRP and negotiated price - pre-tax payment of $350.05 ... is the $1000 down being used to reduce the cap cost or to cover the up front fees and taxes?

Dealer 2 MSRP and negotiated price - pre-tax payment of $344.54 ... same question regarding the $1250 down.

Don't negotiate the payment, negotiate the selling price; for every $1000 you save on the price, you'll save $28/mo on the payment. If you negotiate the payment, the dealer can inflate the MF to get more money on the deal, even though you *think* you're getting a better payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

@allroadanger said:
    Thx

36/12 for FWD is 58% and .00041. Add 1% for AWD, and MF changes to .00034. Deduct 2% for 12K

My car is in and dealers numbers just don't add up. Please ck math:
    2014 GLS base 2WD with minimal port options
    MSRP-$31380
    Base Cap Cost-$28222 (their #, I come up with $27638 on TruCar but use the $28 #)
    Added to lease $1110 DMV and fees
    Bank fee $595
    Down payment $2000
    Adj Cap cost $27322
    Resid.-$18200
    Money factor of .00041
    Term-36 months
    Miles-12K

I come up with 272.05 + 19.04 tax
    Monthly-$291.09
    Dealer is at $326

$35 more per month x 36 mos. is $1260

Michaell said:

@allroadanger said:
    Thx

MSRP-$31380
    Base Cap Cost-$28222 (their #, I come up with $27638 on TruCar but use the $28 #)
    Bank fee $595
    Down payment $2000
    Adj Cap cost $27322
    Resid.-$18200
    Money factor of .00041
    Term-36 months
    Miles-12K

Monthly-$291.09
    Dealer is at $326

My numbers work out the same as yours ... $272.04/mo before tax.

Ask the dealer to walk through their calculations ..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

@allroadanger said:
    Thx

Monthly-$291.09
    Dealer is at $326

Yeah what I have gotten in the past is, "you can use 5 different calculators and get 5 different numbers", which is true, but none of them have it at $326, all are in range of number I come up with +/- $5 . How do I go in prepared and more or less make them accept my number?

As I said they have the leasing price at $28222 which is already $340 ($27882 local number from Trucar) more than the web.

In the end its $1500 more than priced out

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

@allroadanger said:
    Thx

Monthly-$291.09
    Dealer is at $326

Yeah what I have gotten in the past is, "you can use 5 different calculators and get 5 different numbers", which is true, but none of them have it at $326, all are in range of number I come up with +/- $5 . How do I go in prepared and more or less make them accept my number?

As I said they have the leasing price at $28222 which is already $340 ($27882 local number from Trucar) more than the web.

In the end its $1500 more than priced out
    In the end it's your money and your decision...

If you aren't comfortable with the deal don't sign the paperwork.

And talk to other dealers ... I'm sure one of them will get you a deal that you're happy with.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• babaubabau Member Posts: 3

MSRP-$31380
    Bank fee $595
    Down payment $2000
    Adj Cap cost $27322
    Resid.-$18200
    Money factor of .00041
    Term-36 months
    Miles-12K

Monthly-$291.09
    Dealer is at $326

Hello allroadanger,

I have downloaded an app on my phone and I am trying to understand the whole lease calculations. Your scenario comes up this way:

MSRP $31,380.00

Selling Price $28,222.00
    Sales Tax (7%) $140.00
    +Capped Fees $1,705.00 ($1,110 + $595)
    Downpayment $2,000.00

Net Cap Cost $28,067.00

Money Factor 0.00041
    APR 0.984%
    Residual Value $18,200.40
    Lease Term 36 Months

Monthly Tax (7%: $747/36) $16.87
    Monthly Depreciation ($9,867/36) $274.07
    Monthly Finance Charge ($683/36) $18.97
    Total Monthly Payment $309.91

1st Month's Payment $309.91
    Down Payment $2,000.00
    Total Due at Signing $2,309.91

Total Cost of Lease $13,156.92

Does this make sense? I'm curious as to how did you get to the $27,322 Adj Cap Cost? Would you pay the $595 Bank fee upfront?
  • babaubabau Member Posts: 3
    I am interested in a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD with Technology package. Looking at 36 months / 12k. Anyone knows the MF and Residual for Illinois?

Also, if Residual is .59 and dealer says it is .55, how do you argue that? Can they show you a chart or if they do ask me to provide where I got that number, what should I say? I take it this Residual number is not available to the masses.

Any help is appreciated.
    babau said:

I am interested in a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD with Technology package. Looking at 36 months / 12k. Anyone knows the MF and Residual for Illinois?

Also, if Residual is .59 and dealer says it is .55, how do you argue that? Can they show you a chart or if they do ask me to provide where I got that number, what should I say? I take it this Residual number is not available to the masses.

Any help is appreciated.

The 36/12 numbers for the Sport 2.0T AWD are 55% and .0001.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carconfusion2carconfusion2 Member Posts: 1
    I'm wondering if and what is the benefit of getting a fully loaded (ultimate package) Sante Fe GLS FWD versus a fully loaded (ultimate) Limited FWD? Also what is the residual value and MF for a lease in FL on both of those options? 36 months/12K per year.

Thank you for your help!

I'm wondering if and what is the benefit of getting a fully loaded (ultimate package) Sante Fe GLS FWD versus a fully loaded (ultimate) Limited FWD? Also what is the residual value and MF for a lease in FL on both of those options? 36 months/12K per year.

Thank you for your help!

GLS: .00041 MF and 55% residual

Limited: .00043 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Could you please provide me with lease numbers on both the GLS and Limited AWD, 36 months, 12k and 15k miles? I'm in CT, if that matters. Thanks!

Could you please provide me with lease numbers on both the GLS and Limited AWD, 36 months, 12k and 15k miles? I'm in CT, if that matters. Thanks!

.00034 MF and 56%/54% residual for the GLS

.00055 MF and 54%/52% residual for the Limited

$500 lease cash on either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

babau said:

My car is in and dealers numbers just don't add up. Please ck math: 2014 GLS base 2WD with minimal port options MSRP-$31380
    Added to lease $1110 DMV and fees Bank fee $595 Down payment $2000 Adj Cap cost $27322 Resid.-$18200 Money factor of .00041 Term-36 months
    Miles-12K I come up with 272.05 + 19.04 tax Monthly-$291.09 Dealer is at $326
    Hello allroadanger,
    I have downloaded an app on my phone and I am trying to understand the whole lease calculations. Your scenario comes up this way:

MSRP $31,380.00
    Selling Price $28,222.00
    Sales Tax (7%) $140.00
    +Capped Fees $1,705.00 ($1,110 + $595)
    Downpayment $2,000.00
    Net Cap Cost $28,067.00
    Money Factor 0.00041
    APR 0.984%
    Residual Value $18,200.40
    Lease Term 36 Months

Monthly Tax (7%: $747/36) $16.87
    Monthly Depreciation ($9,867/36) $274.07
    Monthly Finance Charge ($683/36) $18.97
    Total Monthly Payment $309.91
    1st Month's Payment $309.91
    Down Payment $2,000.00
    Total Due at Signing $2,309.91
    Total Cost of Lease $13,156.92
    Does this make sense? I'm curious as to how did you get to the $27,322 Adj Cap Cost? Would you pay the $595 Bank fee upfront?

babau:
    I used http://www.leaseguide.com/calc/ for my numbers.
    I had about $1200 worth of costs including the $595 bank fee, $399 dealer fee, DMV etc. I had $2000 down (work stipend) so roughly $800 went directly towards car

Dealer would not do my number but he did come down to exactly your number of $309 per month, not a total victory but a savings of over $600 (would have been $1200 if I got my way, but I was done!).
    Dealer was gret and I never say that.
    Hackettstown Hyundai in NJ. Deal was setup with internet group and handed off to inside sales guy. Expected a lot of bait and switch, extra this and that but got none of it. I would recommend them to anyone in NJ they are a bit out of the way (1 hour ride from me) but had a great experince. Hope this helps everyone, thanks too for those who got me through the process
  • gator00sigator00si Member Posts: 61
    edited September 2014
    Hello,
    Money Factors and Residuals for '14 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD (no options) in Tennessee
    36mo w/10k mi and 12k mi
    39mo w/ 10k mi and 12k mi
    Much appreciated!
    gator00si said:

Hello,
    Money Factors and Residuals for '14 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD (no options) in Tennessee
    36mo w/10k mi and 12k mi
    Much appreciated!

36/12 - 54% and .00001

39/12 - 52% and .00014

$1000 lease cash.

No 10K lease options from Hyundai.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

gator00si said:

Hello,
    36mo w/10k mi and 12k mi
    Much appreciated!

36/12 - 54% and .00001

39/12 - 52% and .00014

$1000 lease cash.

Michaell, you are awesome! Thanks so much for the quick turnaround. So, would you recommend me pricing this deal at invoice minus $1,000 to start?
    gator00si said:

Michaell said:

gator00si said:

Hello,
    36mo w/10k mi and 12k mi
    Much appreciated!

36/12 - 54% and .00001

39/12 - 52% and .00014

$1000 lease cash.

Michaell, you are awesome! Thanks so much for the quick turnaround. So, would you recommend me pricing this deal at invoice minus $1,000 to start?
    I'm not in the market, so can't advise you on what a good transaction price would be.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help, and you can also check out the "Santa Fe Prices Paid" discussion to see what others are paying.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'd like to see how the bigger Santa Fe stacks up if you don't mind:
    GLS FWD - 36mo/12kmi
    Limited FWD - 36mo/12kmi
    gator00si said:

I'd like to see how the bigger Santa Fe stacks up if you don't mind:
    GLS FWD - 36mo/12kmi
    Limited FWD - 36mo/12kmi

GLS - 58% and .00041

Limited - 55% and .00043

$500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

says 1,000 lease cash on Hyundai's website
    gator00si said:

says 1,000 lease cash on Hyundai's website

Our information came to us at the beginning of September; if there were any updates since then, we wouldn't have them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2014
    October #'s 36/12 for Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD please
    I wanted to see if they changed from Sept's 36/12 which was 54% and .00001 w/ $1,000 lease cash. thanks
    edited October 2014
    The only difference is the Limited has the two captain's chairs for 2nd row (6 passenger) and the GLS ultimate has the standard 3 passenger folding for 2nd row (7 passenger)

Thank you for your help!

gator00si said:

I wanted to see if they changed from Sept's 36/12 which was 54% and .00001 w/ $1,000 lease cash. thanks

Same for October

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited October 2014
    Thankyou! Can the same be said for Oct #'s 36/12 on:
    Santa Fe GLS FWD - 58% and .00041 (Sept)
    Santa Fe Limited FWD - 55% and .00043 Sept)
    $1,000 Lease Cash

Much appreciated!
    kyfdx said:

gator00si said:

Same for October
    gator00si said:

Thankyou! Can the same be said for Oct #'s 36/12 on:
    Santa Fe GLS FWD - 58% and .00041 (Sept)
    Santa Fe Limited FWD - 55% and .00043 Sept)
    $1,000 Lease Cash

Much appreciated!

kyfdx said:

gator00si said:

Same for October
    GLS FWD - same as September

Limited FWD - same as September

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• seachange1seachange1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Guys, Im new here, so first post!
    I just leased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe sport in Southern California.

I know, I probably should have come here first to get more advise BEFORE LEASING...but without going into detail..basically, I only had a week to act, and didn't find this forum until afterwards.
    So here is the lease deal I got...Just looking to see if I got totally screwed over, or got a great deal... or just somewhere in between. For the record... I do feel like I got a good deal after having gone to 4 different dealers.

I got a 2014 Santa Fe (Copper Canyon, Beige interior) FWD with Premium equipment package and Technology package. MSRP $33,885
    My trade in was $1800 short of my payout for it, so they moved the numbers around to cover that gap too.
    So, basically, I financed the $1800, and the new car and had ZERO DOWN in everything except I paid the first months lease payment...
    My monthly lease payment is $480 including taxes on a 4 yr 12,000 mile lease. We intend to buy the car at the end. The residual is approx $15k (I dont have the exact number with me, but its 15-16, and closer to 15.)
    Window sticker is on the following link if it is needed :)
    http://www.mhhyundai.com/vehicle/2014-Hyundai-Santa+Fe+Sport-Los_Angeles-1586652.html

Hi Guys, Im new here, so first post!
    I just leased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe sport in Southern California.

I know, I probably should have come here first to get more advise BEFORE LEASING...but without going into detail..basically, I only had a week to act, and didn't find this forum until afterwards.
    So here is the lease deal I got...Just looking to see if I got totally screwed over, or got a great deal... or just somewhere in between. For the record... I do feel like I got a good deal after having gone to 4 different dealers.

I got a 2014 Santa Fe (Copper Canyon, Beige interior) FWD with Premium equipment package and Technology package. MSRP $33,885
    My trade in was $1800 short of my payout for it, so they moved the numbers around to cover that gap too.
    So, basically, I financed the $1800, and the new car and had ZERO DOWN in everything except I paid the first months lease payment...
    My monthly lease payment is $480 including taxes on a 4 yr 12,000 mile lease. We intend to buy the car at the end. The residual is approx $15k (I dont have the exact number with me, but its 15-16, and closer to 15.)
    Window sticker is on the following link if it is needed :)
    http://www.mhhyundai.com/vehicle/2014-Hyundai-Santa+Fe+Sport-Los_Angeles-1586652.html

Hard to say .. probably an OK deal. Generally, leases longer than 36 months get pricey, both from a MF and residual point of view. The $1800 negative equity added about $37/mo to your payment.

As you noted, next time see us first and we'll help you make a better deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Are the 2015 #'s out yet. They are showing 2015 Santa Fe models on Hyundai's website. If so, I'm looking for 36/12 on Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD, Santa Fe GLS FWD, and Santa Fe Limited FWD. Thanks
    gator00si said:

Are the 2015 #'s out yet. They are showing 2015 Santa Fe models on Hyundai's website. If so, I'm looking for 36/12 on Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD, Santa Fe GLS FWD, and Santa Fe Limited FWD. Thanks

No 2015 numbers available on the Santa Fe Sport

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

gator00si said:

What about the '15 Santa Fe GLS (7 passenger) and Santa Fe Limited (6 passenger)? thanks

gator00si said:

kyfdx said:

gator00si said:

What about the '15 Santa Fe GLS (7 passenger) and Santa Fe Limited (6 passenger)? thanks

No 2015 Santa Fe numbers, at all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

They already have the 2015's on the lot. Hope they come out soon :-/ thanks
  • chiaudiguychiaudiguy Member Posts: 15

Hey there.

I'm in chicago area, looking at either:

2014 Santa Fe sport 2.0T AWD with Tech Pkg (navi/sunroof)  $33500 quoted

Or, they JUST got in stock...
    2015 Santa Fe sport 2.0T AWD with Ultimate Pkg (navi/sunroof, renamed from tech) $36000 quoted

I'm looking 36 months, 12k, no money down.

Can I get MF and RV for each?
    How does lease cash work?

If easy to do, can I get a ballpark of what the monthly might be (minus tax/fees)?  If not able, skip it.  Thanks!!

Hey there.

I'm in chicago area, looking at either:

2014 Santa Fe sport 2.0T AWD with Tech Pkg (navi/sunroof)  $33500 quoted

Or, they JUST got in stock...
    2015 Santa Fe sport 2.0T AWD with Ultimate Pkg (navi/sunroof, renamed from tech) $36000 quoted

I'm looking 36 months, 12k, no money down.

Can I get MF and RV for each?
    How does lease cash work?

If easy to do, can I get a ballpark of what the monthly might be (minus tax/fees)?  If not able, skip it.  Thanks!!

2014: .00010 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease cash.

The $1000 is a dealer incentive... use that knowledge to negotiate a lower selling price.

We don't have any 2015 Santa Fe numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• spikemastaspikemasta Member Posts: 1
    Wanted to see if you had the 2015 numbers yet? I'm in Los Angeles, CA and wanted the residual and money factor for the 2015 Santa Fe sport 2.0T FWD with Ultimate Pkg (navi/sunroof, renamed from tech). Looking for 36 months, 10K or 12K , no money down.

Any chance to know what the monthly might be?

Thanks!

Wanted to see if you had the 2015 numbers yet? I'm in Los Angeles, CA and wanted the residual and money factor for the 2015 Santa Fe sport 2.0T FWD with Ultimate Pkg (navi/sunroof, renamed from tech). Looking for 36 months, 10K or 12K , no money down.

Any chance to know what the monthly might be?

Thanks!

No 2015 Santa Fe numbers .. I don't expect to see any until November, when the new numbers are released.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chiaudiguychiaudiguy Member Posts: 15

With no numbers for the 2015 Santa Fe sport released until November, can I even get a lease?

I've contacted 2 dealers who have the 2.0T AWD with ultimate (navi/sunroof) in stock, and both are now strangely quiet since I asked to lease.

Need a car by the end of the week when my other lease is up... Should I just bail and get a 2014?

This discussion has been closed.