Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,649
    Good idea people. A mustang convertible, that could work. Had not thought of a Z. At least I fit! Did the Miata once. Maybe a newer generation would work fit wise, if not budget.

Maybe I'll show up in a 1991 celica or dome such oddball!

Off to CL and cars dot com.

Of, November is prime time to buy a convertible too!

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    andres3 said:

I agree that the dealership should install the windshield, but I think the insurance company and the dealer are being a bit unreasonable at your expense. On the one hand, a $39/hour labor rate is not remotely realistic. However, considering the issues your car the dealer should-and could-discount the parts/labor to save you the $21; they would still make a healthy profit. Before I worked at my dealership I got 10% off parts and labor just for being a BMW Car Club member.

I agree. What's the point of having insurance if you have to pay for the windshield in the end? Either it is covered, or it's not covered. Tell the Insurance company to get into the 21st Century, or tell the Dealership to lower their pricing.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to post a $35,000 bond to self-insure.
    Andre, relax. The windshield is covered (net cost $1575) by my insurance. Then there is the chrome framing, adhesive, clips, and labor for installation as well as recalibrating sensors in the windshield and synching everything with the computer in the car, etc. The only issue my dealership had with the insurance company was for the labor. Insurance agreed with the 6 hours of labor to complete the entire job, but would only offer $39.00 per hour. They refused to go up any higher. My dealership explained it to me this way - "...the insurance company would prefer having an outside vendor complete the labor rather than the dealership due to the high costs of labor." In order to make me happy and keep the work at the dealership's service department, my dealership dropped the labor costs to $72 per hour, which is not unreasonable for a dealership service department. Rather than have the work done outside, I decided to pay the difference between $39 per hour and $72 per hour. It ended up where I didn't have to pay anything.

So the only disagreement between the dealership and the insurance company was $210 give or take - so no harm was done.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342

driver100 said:

Before we were talking about 0 to 60 mph times. I was sent an email called 20 worst cars of all time, and this one stuck out:

The 1956 Renault Dauphine is a French made vehicle that originally was to be named the Corvette. Luckily that name was used for a much better vehicle. The Dauphine was so rickety and the metal used was so paper thin that rust was guaranteed. The design was similar to other cars of the time, it just used low quality materials. Worse than the shoddy construction was the Dauphines performance. It took the drivers of Road and Track 32 seconds to reach 60 mph.

I must rise in defense of the Dauphine. First of all, the car improved over time and handily outsold VW in the USA for a year or two. In fact, it was better than the Beetle in all areas except one---build quality. It was prettier, actually had a good heater, was more agile and stable, no slower than a VW (well maybe a second) and roomier (you could get 4 people in there, really). It also got much better fuel mileage.

What it really lacked was decent parts and service, and American-led management. Those things sunk it and gave it the bad rep IMO.

Their next car, the R-8, was a lot better.
    I had a friend in high school who asked me to go with him to look at a Dauphine we was thinking about buying.

I forget what year it was but I'm thinking late 50's. It was like new and had very low miles as I recall. The guy wanted ( I think) 200.00 for it. We drove it around the block and it seemed to be an OK car. I remember it came with a crank!

He passed and instead bought an Opel. One of the ones that had the side trim like a 50's Buick. It was a
    much better car in every respect. He drove the bejeesus out of that little car. I remember, like the Renaults,
    it had a two way horn controlled by a switch on the dash. He would drive down the street holding down the
    horn button while he toggled the switch back and forth. Doo Dah Doo Dah....it sounded like a British Police
    Car!
  • Options
    jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    abacomike said:

I agree that the dealership should install the windshield, but I think the insurance company and the dealer are being a bit unreasonable at your expense. On the one hand, a $39/hour labor rate is not remotely realistic. However, considering the issues your car the dealer should-and could-discount the parts/labor to save you the $21; they would still make a healthy profit. Before I worked at my dealership I got 10% off parts and labor just for being a BMW Car Club member.

The dealership decided not to charge me the $200+ for the labor differential - which I thought was stand-up! When I spoke to the service advisor a few minutes ago, she said that the car should be ready sometime around 4:00 - 5:00 PM this afternoon. So I decided that I would leave for the dealership around 3:00 PM to try and avoid what will probably be big-time traffic with everyone leaving for a 4th of July holiday. Hopefully everything is working correctly on the car because the shop will be closed until July 5th. I will go over everything with her prior to leaving.

Thanks for your feedback, RR - much appreciated, as always. ;)
    Good luck with the trunk "fix".

I just thought of this about your random trunk opening problem. To be sure the problem is solved you could put some duct tape, preferably the upscale white version so it isn't so obvious, on the truck and the other end on the bumper. The important part of "my fix" is to leave about 2 or 3 inches of slack, so that if the trunk pops, the tape will keep it from opening all the way. All you have to do is look to see if there is still some slack every so often. This is a kinda belt and suspenders thingy until you try out the dealer fix, for, lets say, a month.

Laugh all you want but it is better than us having to take up a collection to send you goldfish next week. :'(

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,216
    Is it towing the Fuego on the trailer behind it? I haven't seen an 18i in ages (but I saw a Fuego on the road several years ago).

My wife had a new Renault 18i when we first started dating. It was slow as molasses but it had that wonderful ride most French cars of the era were renowned for. Of course it cornered on the door handles, but it could still carry a bit of speed though the twisty bits. Unfortunately ,it was-surprise!-plagued with chronic problems. At the same time I had my 10 year old BMW Bavaria 3.0 and not only did it suffer fewer issues, it was always less expensive to fix.

• Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,736

stickguy said:

Still debating if I should just buy a cheaper fun car to have as spare. Like my old Nate grandson, just something I fit in. Bradd's prelude would work. Just so hard to find something. I just just give QB a budget and hire him to get for me!

Do it. Love my time in the Cobra...can only drive it 6-8 mos out of the year, usually only on weekends, only with the top down, and only when it's sunny and dry. But, every time I do, I smile.

Personally, I'd look at a 350Z-370Z used, preferrably a roadster, must have manual trans. For all intents and purposes, that thing hasn't changed since they brought them out mid oughts. Should be able to find a nice one for under $10K.

Here's one for him. Little more than $10k but he's rich, he can afford it.

https://albany.craigslist.org/cto/6199337799.html

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    edited June 2017
    stickguy said:

Good idea people. A mustang convertible, that could work. Had not thought of a Z. At least I fit! Did the Miata once. Maybe a newer generation would work fit wise, if not budget.

Yes, up in the north but May is prime time in the south because it gets too hot to drive with the top down.

Hop on a plane and get you some:

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6187186880.html

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    Thanks Farmer. Though I think you have me confused with my son with the rich guy comment. Those cars are both nice, but out of budget.

gotta laugh at the Mustang. Rear seat head rest DVD players, in a car where people can't fit in the back seat.

• Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,978

Yes, up in the north but May is prime time in the south because it gets too hot to drive with the top down.

Oh, and only $4k more than fair dealer price. Gee, what a swell guy! ;b

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    laurasdadalaurasdada Member Posts: 4,755
    How about the current version Porsche Targa? Just love the Rube Goldberg-ness! Apparently, so did Mazda...

'21 Dark Blue/Black Audi A7 PHEV (mine); '22 White/Beige BMW X3 (hers); '20 Estoril Blue/Oyster BMW M240xi 'Vert (Ours, read: hers in 'vert weather; mine during Nor'easters...)

• Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,132
    edited June 2017
    Was awake early this morning - good thing. Just after 8:00AM I got a call from my cardiologist's receptionist. She wanted to know if I had gotten the 3 or 4 messages she had left over the last couple of days (I hadn't) and if I could get in there to see him at 9:30, which was why she had left those messages (I could). I made my way in and met with him, where he told me he was going away for 4 weeks but was turning me over to a couple of his colleagues and that the procedure for the valve replacement might get done within that timeframe or shortly thereafter. Fast for this area. He had me get some blood taken this morning while I was there and I'm scheduled for a couple of other procedures over the next few weeks.

When I got home I checked my phone - no message alert tone. I accessed the voicemail and lo and behold, it told me I had 17 messages including the 3 from her, one from the doc himself and a bunch from the sales guy who was trying to sell me that ATS, among others. The messages went back to the end of May. I called the service provider and the lady there looked into it. She said she had the same thing happen to her home phone and reset the message indicator for me. I'm willing to bet a lot of their customers are in the same boat. Obviously they changed something at their end to cause that to happen and probably lots of people have messages they don't know are there.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,668
    stick...found one for you. And, I've done business with these guys in the past. They're straight up (have to work them a little on price, though)....

https://www.autolivery.com/windowsticker/vehicle/869555/2005_NISSAN_350Z
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

Oh, and only $4k more than fair dealer price. Gee, what a swell guy! ;b

There you go bursting my bubble again. I thought Mustangs just had super high resale value.

• Options
    ab348 said:

Was awake early this morning - good thing. Just after 8:00AM I got a call from my cardiologist's receptionist. She wanted to know if I had gotten the 3 or 4 messages she had left over the last couple of days (I hadn't) and if I could get in there to see him at 9:30, which was why she had left those messages (I could). I made my way in and met with him, where he told me he was going away for 4 weeks but was turning me over to a couple of his colleagues and that the procedure for the valve replacement might get done within that timeframe or shortly thereafter. Fast for this area. He had me get some blood taken this morning while I was there and I'm scheduled for a couple of other procedures over the next few weeks.

When I got home I checked my phone - no message alert tone. I accessed the voicemail and lo and behold, it told me I had 17 messages including the 3 from her, one from the doc himself and a bunch from the sales guy who was trying to sell me that ATS, among others. The messages went back to the end of May. I called the service provider and the lady there looked into it. She said she had the same thing happen to her home phone and reset the message indicator for me. I'm willing to bet a lot of their customers are in the same boat. Obviously they changed something at their end to cause that to happen and probably lots of people have messages they don't know are there.

The heck with life-saving surgery, what kind of deal were they offering on the ATS?

Priorities, man, priorities! B)

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,118
    Since we were talking about Mustangs, I thought I'd post this picture. Was refurbished by a HS friend, who also did my dad's truck. He's been in the business since HS - his dad worked at the body shop of the local Chevrolet dealer, and my friend apprenticed under him. It's for sale for $27,500

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    ab348 said:

This is not a cell phone, I take it. Or a land line phone with a built in answering machine?
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    suydam said:

This is not a cell phone, I take it. Or a land line phone with a built in answering machine?

Yeah, a landline that's bundled in with my cable and internet service. I would just as soon be without it because almost all the calls are nuisance calls from telemarketers or survey companies, but it is actually cheaper to keep it.

• Options
    Which is probably why you don't check it often. Maybe give your docs your cell # instead? Kinda scary with your heart condition to miss messages rom them.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options

The heck with life-saving surgery, what kind of deal were they offering on the ATS?

I had posted the story over in CCBA a couple of weeks ago when it started. It was a cockamamie deal and in the end I was pretty unhappy with my sales guy who really dropped the ball.

They were trying to sell me a loaded new 2017 ATS, stickered at $57K Cdn which is way out of my range. But they said that if I signed for a lease on it, after 6 months I could buy it outright for $42K. I told him I found that interesting but I wanted to see everything on paper, and I also wanted to see their best price on a straight sale right now. He had a couple of weeks to provide this which he failed to do. He also booked the sale without telling me because I got an email from SiriusXM congratulating me on my new car that I supposedly bought on June 19th, which was all news to me. I got that email from them Monday and cancelled the whole thing the next day.

• Options
    suydam said:

Which is probably why you don't check it often. Maybe give your docs your cell # instead? Kinda scary with your heart condition to miss messages rom them.

They have my cell but don't use that number for some reason. As for the landline, I did check it. There is normally a fast dial tone indicator signal you get if you have messages when you pick up the receiver. This disappeared, apparently about a month ago. So it seemed I had no messages. I assume the service provider changed something at their end. In reality when I accessed my mailbox there were a total of 17 there today when I decided to check them despite the lack of an indicator.

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,997
    Ab, People have had problems with cable companies who want to handle your telephone business. For one thing when people called 911 the 911 people didn't know where the call came from....unless the caller actually told them.

We have friends who switched to the cable company for phone, and people couldn't phone them. Took them a long time to straighten out.

I like to keep those two companies separate, so I can p[lay them off each other if I have to.

I really hope the health issue problem is resolved....sounds like that is more important than the ATS.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options

ab348 said:

I had posted the story over in CCBA a couple of weeks ago when it started. It was a cockamamie deal and in the end I was pretty unhappy with my sales guy who really dropped the ball.

They were trying to sell me a loaded new 2017 ATS, stickered at $57K Cdn which is way out of my range. But they said that if I signed for a lease on it, after 6 months I could buy it outright for $42K. I told him I found that interesting but I wanted to see everything on paper, and I also wanted to see their best price on a straight sale right now. He had a couple of weeks to provide this which he failed to do. He also booked the sale without telling me because I got an email from SiriusXM congratulating me on my new car that I supposedly bought on June 19th, which was all news to me. I got that email from them Monday and cancelled the whole thing the next day.

"Cockamamie" deal?  What the heck is "cockamamie"?  Must be a Canadian term or word.  You Canucks sure have a strange way of conversing in the King's vernacular!  Maybe it's a Prince Edward or Eastern Canadian term.

I'm going to have to get me an English/Canadian dictionary in order to read these foreign posts!  :D

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    I heard that term growing up and I'm not from Canada. Just American slang meaning something crazy or ridiculous.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    Michaell said:

Since we were talking about Mustangs, I thought I'd post this picture. Was refurbished by a HS friend, who also did my dad's truck. He's been in the business since HS - his dad worked at the body shop of the local Chevrolet dealer, and my friend apprenticed under him. It's for sale for $27,500

67' right? My favorite year.

• Options
    edited June 2017

jmonroe said:

The dealership decided not to charge me the $200+ for the labor differential - which I thought was stand-up! When I spoke to the service advisor a few minutes ago, she said that the car should be ready sometime around 4:00 - 5:00 PM this afternoon. So I decided that I would leave for the dealership around 3:00 PM to try and avoid what will probably be big-time traffic with everyone leaving for a 4th of July holiday. Hopefully everything is working correctly on the car because the shop will be closed until July 5th. I will go over everything with her prior to leaving.

Thanks for your feedback, RR - much appreciated, as always. ;)

Good luck with the trunk "fix".

I just thought of this about your random trunk opening problem. To be sure the problem is solved you could put some duct tape, preferably the upscale white version so it isn't so obvious, on the truck and the other end on the bumper. The important part of "my fix" is to leave about 2 or 3 inches of slack, so that if the trunk pops, the tape will keep it from opening all the way. All you have to do is look to see if there is still some slack every so often. This is a kinda belt and suspenders thingy until you try out the dealer fix, for, lets say, a month.

Laugh all you want but it is better than us having to take up a collection to send you goldfish next week. :'(

jmonroe

I actually do not know what they did.  The leg/foot under the rear bumper still opens the trunk, thankfully. I use that means of opening the trunk when I go food shopping.  I have not yet tried to open the trunk by first unlocking the doors.  I'll try that tomorrow morning.

It sure was a pleasure getting into my 740i and driving home.  I am truly appreciating the ride, comfort and luxury compared to the X5 I was driving these past few days.

Thanks for your "white duct tape" suggestion, JM.  I can always count on you to solve my automobile issues.  Whatta guy!!!  B)

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    suydam said:

I heard that term growing up and I'm not from Canada. Just American slang meaning something crazy or ridiculous.

Yeah, me too. It's used in the Burgh quite often. I've even used it here a couple times myself and nobody questioned me. However, when I used the term nebby (meaning nosey), a few years ago, I got a couple huh's. :o

Mike has to get out of South Florida and live a little.

jmonroe

• Options
    abacomike said:

ab348 said:

"Cockamamie" deal?  What the heck is "cockamamie"?  Must be a Canadian term or word.  You Canucks sure have a strange way of conversing in the King's vernacular!  Maybe it's a Prince Edward or Eastern Canadian term.

I'm going to have to get me an English/Canadian dictionary in order to read these foreign posts!  :D

A teacher who doesn't know what cockamamie means? I heard that many times growing up. Usually used in connection with my behavior in some way.

cock·a·ma·mie also cock·a·ma·my (kŏk′ə-mā′mē)
    adj. Slang
    1. Trifling; nearly valueless.
    2. Ludicrous; nonsensical: gave me a cockamamie reason for not going.
    [Probably alteration of decalcomania.]

• Options

suydam said:

I did a search of the word.  It's a New York City slang term first used in 1923 and in 1946 slum areas of Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.  It became a common use term in 1960.  Definitely not Canadian.  I grew up in NYC and I never heard it before.  I guess I led a sheltered upbringing!  :'(

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,169
    edited June 2017
    Michaell said:

Really nice. Turn signals in the hood. What engine does it have? I don't remember if the emblem on the fender means something or not.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options

stick...found one for you. And, I've done business with these guys in the past. They're straight up (have to work them a little on price, though)....

https://www.autolivery.com/windowsticker/vehicle/869555/2005_NISSAN_350Z

nice looking. but not paying nearly that much for a 13 YO car. Actually, really don't need a convertible, so probably better to just save a lot of money, and increase options, by getting a fixed roof.

• Options

Michaell said:

Really nice. Turn signals in the hood. What engine does it have? I don't remember if the emblem on the fender means something or not.

Probably says '289'. In the old days that's how you knew the engine size.

• Options

jmonroe said:

Yeah, me too. It's used in the Burgh quite often. I've even used it here a couple times myself and nobody questioned me. However, when I used the term nebby (meaning nosey), a few years ago, I got a couple huh's. :o

jmonroe

It's not easy to get out of Florida when you live 330+ miles from another State.  Havana is closer - Hable Espanol?  :D

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,401

Michaell said:

67' right? My favorite year.
    Yes, a '67- with 1966 GT wheels(IIRC).

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport-2020 C43-2021 Sahara 4xe-1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica
    Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i
    Son's: 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,401
    edited June 2017
    So today was wild; prepped a car to put into loaner status, had a lease turn-in(and a lease pre-inspection), helped with a couple of deliveries, and sold a car on the CPO side. The sale was a pretty big deal because it helped meet the end-of-month CPO sales target. So that makes two for this month. Crazy...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport-2020 C43-2021 Sahara 4xe-1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica
    Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i
    Son's: 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    abacomike said:

jmonroe said:

suydam said:

jmonroe

It's not easy to get out of Florida when you live 330+ miles from another State.  Havana is closer - Hable Espanol?  :D

Sorry Mike. I can't help you. I don't speak Yiddish.

jmonroe

• Options

So today was wild; prepped a car to put into loaner status, had a lease turn-in(and a lease pre-inspection), helped with a couple of deliveries, and sold a car on the CPO side. The sale was a pretty big deal because it helped meet the end-of-month CPO sales target. So that makes two for this month. Crazy...

Please don't take this the wrong way because I'm not knocking your salesmanship. But, isn't it easier to make a sale at the end of the month than at the middle of the month especially when a sale is needed to make a sales goal like you pointed out.

I know of 2 buys that I made at the end of the month where I hardly had to grind. All I had to do was say no thanks, I'm going to go see ABC Motors again. WAM, I got the price I wanted and the dealership got the sale they needed. All of the others took a little work.

jmonroe

• Options
    jmonroe said:

abacomike said:

jmonroe said:

suydam said:

jmonroe

Sorry Mike. I can't help you. I don't speak Yiddish.

jmonroe

Habla.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    jwm40517jwm40517 Member Posts: 287
    An old friend from Michigan sent me some info on a facility in Pontiac MI that was an old GM track that has been resurfaced and a bunch of car condos have been constructed on the perimeter. They range from about 600 feet to 4800 feet and start at $100k and go to $1,000,000 and all have track time on the 1.5 mile track. Google M1 Concourse for some amazing two level garages.
  • Options

Have you gone full time sales yet? It's obvious that you have the knack for it.

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,464
    Great job @roadburner

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    Another black mark for the sales guy at my Caddy dealer: got an email from Cadillac thanking me for the purchase of a new Cadillac and asking me to do a survey on the sales process. I figured that would be fun, so I started it, but the first question was "Did you recently take delivery of a new 2017 Cadillac?" and when I said "no", the questionnaire stopped with some wording about how their information must have been wrong.

• Options
    iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    edited July 2017
    Well, iluv has some good vocational news: On Monday afternoon I took and passed my RPSGT Exam. Got a 77% Whoo-hooo! I am now a Registered Polysomnography Technician.

This should help with the job search of 2 1/2 months. I am looking in to jobs at Grand Junction, CO, Weston, WV, Ogdensburg, NY, and Richmond, IN, right now.

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• Options

Well, iluv has some good vocational news: On Monday afternoon I took and passed my RPSGT Exam. Got a 77% Whoo-hooo! I am now a Registered Polysomnography Technician.

This should help with the job search of 2 1/2 months. I am looking in to jobs at Grand Junction, CO, Weston, WV, Ogdensburg, NY, and Richmond, IN, right now.

Congratulations.

• Options
    sdasda Member Posts: 6,999
    edited July 2017

That's great news and well earned. You didn't give up. Congratulations!

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• Options
    biancarbiancar Member Posts: 965

Personally, I'd look at a 350Z-370Z used, preferrably a roadster, must have manual trans. For all intents and purposes, that thing hasn't changed since they brought them out mid oughts. Should be able to find a nice one for under $10K

You are describing my car. I still have my 2005 Redline 350Z Roadster, Touring edition, that I bought in April of 2006. Has an automatic transmission, though. Only has about 34,000 miles, since it was (and is) primarily a summer car and not the one we use for long driving vacations. I still love it. Once in a while I wonder if it's time to get something new, but nothing appeals to me like the Z does, even after all this time.
  • Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,169
    Happy 150th Canada Day to our friends. Number 150!

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,118

Congrats!

Any of those four locations appeal to you more than the others?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,508
    edited July 2017

I am looking in to jobs at Grand Junction, CO, Weston, WV, Ogdensburg, NY, and Richmond, IN, right now.

I lived in Grand Junction until I was about 10 and have been back on a regular basis since. I think it's a nice town with lots of outdoor activities nearby.

FWIW

'08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester