Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• Options
    abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    stickguy said:
    Question for Mike: Is Fla a sales tax credit state? Someone asked on another thread. They have a car which I believe was purchased that they want to trade in on a lease, and don't know if they will at least save sales tax.
    I know that when you trade s car in to buy another car, the ACV (Actual Cash Value or Trade Value) of that car is not taxable - only the difference between the ACV and the gross selling price is taxable.

As far as using a trade's ACV as gross cap cost reduction, I believe you would not pay the sales tax on the trade's ACV.  All you have done is reduced the net cost of the lease by the value of the trade.  The same would be true if you used the ACV of the trade to acquire a "one pay" lease - prepaying the total cost of the lease.  

The best way to determine the credit of the sales tax against the lease cap cost reduction is to check with the dealership.  If there is s balance owed on the car, then the amount owed could not be used to reduce the cost of the lease which means it would be taxable.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,676
    6 feet of lake effect snow in western NY. Lucky that I'm a few hundred miles away.

I think I'd trade hanging onto a tree during a hurricane in Florida to shoveling that! :'(

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,977

6 feet of lake effect snow in western NY. Lucky that I'm a few hundred miles away.

I think I'd trade hanging onto a tree during a hurricane in Florida to shoveling that! :'(

Our home in Canada is about an hour and a half from Buffalo, but, it is on the other side of Lake Ontario thank goodness....2 or 3 inches of snow compared to 3 to 5 feet of snow.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options
    jpp75jpp75 Member Posts: 1,535
    stickguy said:

it looks nice sitting in the driveway. haven't driven it in a few days (I think Saturday is the last time it moved). I do like the heated steering wheel. that is cool.

It does have a bunch of presets. Must be about 20 at least set on XM. That is nice.

I even used the voice commands to make a phone call, And to change to another station.

Next up is to actually use the navigation system. I have it running split screen but have not actually asked it to get me anywhere.

The heated steering wheel is one of the best things ever invented.
  • Options

Just sold my old Mercedes 230e w123 a few days ago. I think I let her go much too cheap, but I was a bit desperate... I'm gonna miss the old girl.

http://carsandall.wordpress.com/

Might have sold at the right time.......not good for driving in snow.

• Options
    jpp5862 said:

stickguy said:

it looks nice sitting in the driveway. haven't driven it in a few days (I think Saturday is the last time it moved). I do like the heated steering wheel. that is cool.

It does have a bunch of presets. Must be about 20 at least set on XM. That is nice.

I even used the voice commands to make a phone call, And to change to another station.

Next up is to actually use the navigation system. I have it running split screen but have not actually asked it to get me anywhere.

Especially for one friend who has arthiritis....loves his heated steering wheel. I like them too, but couldn't get it with the wooden steering wheel option. I really wanted a flat bottom steering wheel and I do like it..........but I miss my heated steering wheel, especially today when it is only 45F out right now in the Tampa Bay area......and I am headed out to play tennis :(

• Options
    @driver100‌

Driver, what does a BMW motorcycle have to do with a Mercedes 230E Sedan?

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    jpp75jpp75 Member Posts: 1,535
    driver100 said:

jpp5862 said:

stickguy said:

Especially for one friend who has arthiritis....loves his heated steering wheel. I like them too, but couldn't get it with the wooden steering wheel option. I really wanted a flat bottom steering wheel and I do like it..........but I miss my heated steering wheel, especially today when it is only 45F out right now in the Tampa Bay area......and I am headed out to play tennis :(

I was in Tampa Monday for work, it was still warm and rainy then. 45 is cold for that area, we got down to 14 this morning here, which makes that heated steering wheel all the better. :)
  • Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,096

It doesn't take much. Here in Dartmouth this AM we had maybe a half-inch of snow around 7AM. Yesterday was a typical Nova Scotia late-fall/winter day, started out wet and in the '50s Fahrenheit, and by bedtime it was down to freezing. I guess there was residual moisture in the pavement and when the snow hit it this morning, black ice everywhere. The morning commute was/is a disaster, huge (2 hr) backups and dozens of accidents.

I am tempted to boast that I'm glad to be retired and not have to mess with it, except that tomorrow I am supposed to drive to New Brunswick, usually about a 4-5 hour trip. The weather is not supposed to change much. New Brunswick does a better job of handling winter roads than Nova Scotia generally, but I am still a bit nervous.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,155
    abacomike said:

The security guard got her car key, went down to the car, ripped the wiring for her horn out from under her hood, locked the car, came back upstairs and handed her the key and all the wiring. He told her to have her car taken to a mechanic in the morning.

That was totally retarded on his part. He did damage to the wiring that will be costly to repair. It has connectors where he could have disconnected the wiring OR he could have pulled the fuse for the horn. It's right there in a fuse block under the hood.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    abacomike said:

@driver100‌

Driver, what does a BMW motorcycle have to do with a Mercedes 230E Sedan?

I don't know. I'll try to explain though.

I went on mwendlandts post...which I don't see any more....I followed the link, and it led me to a picture of a motorcycle. I assumed that's what he had sold, but, if I had thought about it Mercedes doesn't have motorcycles as far as I know. Besides that bike seems to have a bmw badge on it. :s

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    That's a pretty old BMW bike, yes. I had a similar one. Slow and steady.
  • Options
    @imidazol97‌ said:

"
    That was totally retarded on his part. He did damage to the wiring that will be costly to repair. It has connectors where he could have disconnected the wiring OR he could have pulled the fuse for the horn. It's right there in a fuse block under the hood."

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you.  But this lady has been warned 4 times in the past few weeks to have her horn and electrical system repaired because her horn goes off so frequently, usually between 1:00 and 5:00 AM, waking the whole building up.  She refuses to repair her car and because she is so hard of hearing, she never heard it go off.

There are times when in spite of reasoning with people and handling matters professionally and appropriately, some people do not respond appropriately.  Imid, at what point is it necessary to force the issue?  In this case, she stubbornly refused to fix her car in spite of knowing security has been called numerous times with no response from her.  She is wealthy, and drives a car.  There is no excuse for her to be so smug and non-responsive.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,155
    abacomike said:

@imidazol97‌ said:

"
    That was totally retarded on his part. He did damage to the wiring that will be costly to repair. It has connectors where he could have disconnected the wiring OR he could have pulled the fuse for the horn. It's right there in a fuse block under the hood."

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you.  But this lady has been warned 4 times in the past few weeks to have her horn and electrical system repaired because her horn goes off so frequently, usually between 1:00 and 5:00 AM, waking the whole building up.  She refuses to repair her car and because she is so hard of hearing, she never heard it go off.

There are times when in spite of reasoning with people and handling matters professionally and appropriately, some people do not respond appropriately.  Imid, at what point is it necessary to force the issue?  In this case, she stubbornly refused to fix her car in spite of knowing security has been called numerous times with no response from her.  She is wealthy, and drives a car.  There is no excuse for her to be so smug and non-responsive.

Since the most likely problem is the contacts in the horn pad on the steering wheel touching causing the horn to go off, I'd think pulling the fuse or disconnecting the wire would do it. Doesn't the association have a fine for people causing noise problems? That might help as well.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    @imidazol97‌

Unfortunately they do not.  If you consider how inexpensive it would be to have the problem fixed by a mechanic at Buick, one wonders why she is so obstinate about repairing it knowing full well she is disrupting the lives of her neighbors, not to mention all these emergency calls to security at ungodly hours.  I spoke to her last week about the problem and she responded that she would have it fixed when she got around to it.  Other unit owners have also spoken to her with the same response.

Sometimes, ya just gotta do what ya gotta do!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,558
    Some people only care about themselves.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    Something happened to Dad and me this morning during our daily walk at the Boca Town Center Mall. We were passing one of the stores when this stout, short lady comes out of a store and walks right into my path. I quickly lunged to my left and then to my right to avoid walking into her. She turns to me, and after a few verbal slurs and the "F" bomb, she says to me that there is something wrong with me, or something like that. She said she was going to get the police after me for pushing her and almost knocking her down. Of course, nothing like that happened, but she walked back into the store yelling. I ignored here and continued walking with Dad. As we were about to leave the mall at Nordstroms, security caught up to us and told me I had to wait for the Boca Raton Police Department because this lady was making charges against me for pushing her down.

The Police arrived and I informed them of my side of the story and indicated to the officer that in my opinion, there is definitely something wrong with this lady - psychologically. Her accusations were incredulous not to mention false. I told him to pull the security tapes and view what actually happened. I told the officer that when she cursed at me, I called her an [non-permissible content removed] and I could tell by her attitude and demeanor that she was "wacko"!

He kind of agreed with that statement, but he said he is forced to respond to a complaint like that. He took my driver's license, asked for my cell phone number, and told me he was satisfied with my account of what took place. He said he had seen Dad and me walking the mall just about every day, and security vouched for the fact that were were frequent visitors to the mall, etc.

This is an example of the fact that there are more sick people walking the streets and malls of America than are being treated in psychiatric centers across the country. You never know what or who you will run into (no pun intended) on a daily basis in this country. Innocent people are accused of many things and some are even beheaded on their way to school or work by fanatics. Who knows what kind of person this was, but she was definitely not working on all 8 cylinders.

Can you imagine what would have happened if she acted more sanely when interviewed by the police? I could have been arrested for aggravated battery. As for the security tapes, they told me there were no cameras in that area, so they could not access tapes to show what actually happened. Of course, my Dad vouched for me regarding the incident since I almost knocked him down as I was forced to quickly jog to my left to avoid running into her. I guess it take all kinds. I can assure you I will be more alert and defensive when I walk in that mall again.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,950
    you need a defensive walking course. ;)

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    qbrozen said:
    you need a defensive walking course. ;)
    Tell me about it!!!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    I remember a story where mental health professionals went out into the streets and interviewed people at random and more than you'd think had something funny about them. :)
  • Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,506
    edited November 2014
    Some people on here have more drama in a month than I've had in 15 years.

This is the specified month to be thankful, and I am.
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342

I've owned 4 V8s if you count my old Ford truck.

Smoothest engine I ever had is in that red car pictured above. Like butter.

Forgot the V8 in my Tahoe. That was a good motor, too. Sequential fuel injected. Torquey. Thirsty though. I attribute some of that thirst to the weight of the Tahoe, though.

I used to hear people say that when they got into the throttle of their cars they could see the gas gauge drop. I thought they were exaggerating until I saw it happen in my Tahoe when I floored it. Literally, the gas gauge needle dropped before my very eyes.
    Guy at work has a bored out 390 in a 65 Thunderbird. Pretty fast for an old car but when he floored it I think the gas gauge dropped by 1/4. 10 mpg on a good day.

I once owned a 1965 Buick Riviera Gran Sport. It had the 425 CID with 2 4 barrels. If I BABIED it, it "might" get 8 or 9 MPG. If I floored it, I could, literally, watch the gas gauge drop.

But...MAN, could that heavy car ever MOVE! I think it could have burned rubber for a solid block or more. Never tried that though!
  • Options
    Went I was in the tool business we used to call on the Port of Los Angeles where they unloaded new cars off the boats. You have NO IDEA how those longshoremen used to drive them!

They had a huge body shop that was always busy!
  • Options
    Some people on here have more drama in a month than I've had in 15 years. This is the specified month to be thankful, and I am.
    You are lucky!  My drama?  My son's brain cancer; just finished a hospital stay due to bacterial pneumonia; car delivered without standard equipment; car horns blowing at all hours of the night; almost arrested because of a crazy woman; and this is just in the last month or so!!!

Yep - my life is certainly not "hum-drum"!  I'd give almost anything to have a peaceful couple of months - I'm not asking for much, am I?????

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    abacomike said:

Something happened to Dad and me this morning during our daily walk at the Boca Town Center Mall. We were passing one of the stores when this stout, short lady comes out of a store and walks right into my path. I quickly lunged to my left and then to my right to avoid walking into her. She turns to me, and after a few verbal slurs and the "F" bomb, she says to me that there is something wrong with me, or something like that. She said she was going to get the police after me for pushing her and almost knocking her down. Of course, nothing like that happened, but she walked back into the store yelling. I ignored here and continued walking with Dad. As we were about to leave the mall at Nordstroms, security caught up to us and told me I had to wait for the Boca Raton Police Department because this lady was making charges against me for pushing her down.

The Police arrived and I informed them of my side of the story and indicated to the officer that in my opinion, there is definitely something wrong with this lady - psychologically. Her accusations were incredulous not to mention false. I told him to pull the security tapes and view what actually happened. I told the officer that when she cursed at me, I called her an [non-permissible content removed] and I could tell by her attitude and demeanor that she was "wacko"!

He kind of agreed with that statement, but he said he is forced to respond to a complaint like that. He took my driver's license, asked for my cell phone number, and told me he was satisfied with my account of what took place. He said he had seen Dad and me walking the mall just about every day, and security vouched for the fact that were were frequent visitors to the mall, etc.

This is an example of the fact that there are more sick people walking the streets and malls of America than are being treated in psychiatric centers across the country. You never know what or who you will run into (no pun intended) on a daily basis in this country. Innocent people are accused of many things and some are even beheaded on their way to school or work by fanatics. Who knows what kind of person this was, but she was definitely not working on all 8 cylinders.

Can you imagine what would have happened if she acted more sanely when interviewed by the police? I could have been arrested for aggravated battery. As for the security tapes, they told me there were no cameras in that area, so they could not access tapes to show what actually happened. Of course, my Dad vouched for me regarding the incident since I almost knocked him down as I was forced to quickly jog to my left to avoid running into her. I guess it take all kinds. I can assure you I will be more alert and defensive when I walk in that mall again.

In my younger days I was known to sometimes yell things at bad drivers, or maybe "brake check" a tailgater or in extreme cases I might even flip someone off.

Not anymore. Too many nutcases out there and too many guns.
  • Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,366

I'm EXTREMELY thankful- after today I only have one day left on the bench!!!
    :DB):D

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    fezofezo Member Posts: 10,384

Really? No odd election or anything extending it? What's the game plan now. You're still a kid....
    2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 2014 Mazda 3 Sport Hatchback, 1999 Mazda Miata 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999.
  • Options
    mako1amako1a Member Posts: 1,855
    I suppose any job gets old, but once, just once I'd like to sentence someone to 30 days in the electric chair...just to see the reaction.

2013 Mustang GT, 2001 GMC Yukon Denali

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,366

I remember a story where mental health professionals went out into the streets and interviewed people at random and more than you'd think had something funny about them. :)

Although not a mental health professional, Jay Leno used to do the same thing, often with hilarious results.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    fezo said:

Really? No odd election or anything extending it? What's the game plan now. You're still a kid....
    I probably won't be judging again unless a one of the local judges resigned early- in which case I'd accept an interim appointment for a year or two.

What's much more likely-don't laugh-is that I'll be serving as an assistant prosecutor, now that an old friend was elected County Attorney...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    Ha! My brother is a prosecutor here in Jersey. Private practice and three towns of prosecuting.
    2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 2014 Mazda 3 Sport Hatchback, 1999 Mazda Miata 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999.
  • Options
    abacomike said:

Probably saner than you and me. Sounds like a scam to get some money out of you either on the spot or in a frivolous lawsuit. Probably saw your new car and stalked you until you were in an area without camera coverage.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    abacomike said:

You are lucky!  My drama?  My son's brain cancer; just finished a hospital stay due to bacterial pneumonia; car delivered without standard equipment; car horns blowing at all hours of the night; almost arrested because of a crazy woman; and this is just in the last month or so!!!

Yep - my life is certainly not "hum-drum"!  I'd give almost anything to have a peaceful couple of months - I'm not asking for much, am I?????

Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. :o

• Options
    @oldfarmer50‌

I doubt it, OF.  Even the police who interviewed her were of the mind that she wasn't all there.  

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    And she can vote, get a driver's license and buy a gun.....scary (presuming she can remain coherent enough to fill out the forms).
  • Options
    abacomike said:

Something happened to Dad and me this morning during our daily walk at the Boca Town Center Mall. We were passing one of the stores when this stout, short lady comes out of a store and walks right into my path.

Hey Mike, if that lady is at the Mercedes dealership when you go in to pick up your E400 avoid her at all cost!

There are some weird people around, and Florida sure gets it fair share. Especially the people who make right turns down here, and take about 2 1/2 hours to do it.

I was parked at Costco yesterday, and when we came out there was an E350 on each side of me. What are the odds....the other owners must have parked there knowing what they were doing.

I found another feature I like. When you get out and lock the door (by pressing the door handle) the mirrors fold in.

• Options
    Bumper Sticker seen on KIA:

"I'm 70 years old. Leave me the hell alone"
  • Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    edited November 2014

fezo said:

I probably won't be judging again unless a one of the local judges resigned early- in which case I'd accept an interim appointment for a year or two.

What's much more likely-don't laugh-is that I'll be serving as an assistant prosecutor, now that an old friend was elected County Attorney..

RB....one of my friends in my 'burg is the retired Administrative Judge for Domestic Relations. He's now in private practice. I asked him how it feels to be on the other side of the bench. He said there's not a judge in the County that affords him any slack whatsoever given he presided over most of their divorces.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Something happened to Dad and me this morning during our daily walk at the Boca Town Center Mall. We were passing one of the stores when this stout, short lady comes out of a store and walks right into my path.

Hey Mike, if that lady is at the Mercedes dealership when you go in to pick up your E400 avoid her at all cost!

There are some weird people around, and Florida sure gets it fair share. Especially the people who make right turns down here, and take about 2 1/2 hours to do it.

I was parked at Costco yesterday, and when we came out there was an E350 on each side of me. What are the odds....the other owners must have parked there knowing what they were doing.

I found another feature I like. When you get out and lock the door (by pressing the door handle) the mirrors fold in.

Why would she be at the Mercedes Dealership, Driver? This "drama" took place in Boca Raton, about 8 miles from Delray Beach.

The automatic self-folding side view mirrors are a brand new feature on the E Class this year. Great feature when you are parking down here in Florida since we have almost no parallel parking and everything is "pull-in-forward" type parking. The left side view mirror on my CLS 550 has a scratch on the bottom from a door hitting it when I was parked.

I was up to the dealership this morning for a car wash and they looked up the status of the E400. It has been assigned to a ship and has no ETA listed on it as yet. One of the sales managers told me that once it is assigned to a ship, it usually takes 2 weeks to get from Germany to Georgia. Since the car is a Priority 1 vehicle, it will be processed immediately after coming off the ship and then assigned to a transporter. His guesstimate for arrival at the dealership is the 7th of December, give or take 3 days. We shall see.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options

I agree, cdnpinhead. I am thankful for many, many things this year.

I can proudly state that today had absolutely no "drama" in it. I've decided to start counting the days of "0" drama experiences instead of those with drama. A kind of "glass is 1/2 full" rather than "glass is 1/2 empty" approach. Let's see how the rest of the month goes.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    dino001dino001 Member Posts: 6,166
    edited November 2014
    abacomike said:

His guesstimate for arrival at the dealership is the 7th of December, give or take 3 days.

It starts to look a lot like Christmas...

2018 430i Gran Coupe

• Options
    @driver100‌

I've never been up to the Brunswick, GA port of entry for Mercedes Benz. So, I decided to look up Brunswick, GA Merccedes Benz USA on Google Earth which gives a satellite view of just about any place on the earth.

It zoomed in on what looked to be an office complex. I then zoomed in further as I moved the mouse a bit north and east (less than 1/10 of a mile) and there was this humongous terminal showing a couple of ships and what looked like thousands of cars and transports loading cars. The place must be more than a mile square in area. It is actually a 1/2 mile south-southwest of Brunswick. I thought the Lexus and Toyota facility near Jacksonville was big, but this is gigantic in comparison. The site is just east of I-95.

Mercedes does not import SUV's or the C Class any longer from Germany and all are now produced in the U.S.A., which is located in Vance, Alabama - another huge complex. I wonder how long it will be before they start producing the E Class here in the U.S.A. The E Class is their biggest seller, worldwide.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    ray80ray80 Member Posts: 1,655

Hhmm Wonder if they have those for the younger generation,,,,,,,,,,like mid-60's

• Options

fezo said:

What's much more likely-don't laugh-is that I'll be serving as an assistant prosecutor, now that an old friend was elected County Attorney..

RB....one of my friends in my 'burg is the retired Administrative Judge for Domestic Relations. He's now in private practice. I asked him how it feels to be on the other side of the bench. He said there's not a judge in the County that affords him any slack whatsoever given he presided over most of their divorces.
    I was talking to the Judge I worked with from 1998-2008 and she told me-joking-that I wouldn't get any breaks from her. I told her to do her worst- I get paid the same win or lose...

• Options
    On odd people in Florida - the year I lived in Tallahassee (where I'd live in a minute if the rest of the family was on board) someone filled me in on wackos of all ages in Florida. These are people with screwed up lives or just deeply unhappy and they end up moving to places that are perceived somewhat magical. Florida, California, Texas.... Once they get there they find out that they have brought the problem - themselves - with them and fall off the deep end.

A friend of mine moved down here from a northern NJ city because it seemed life wasn't working there. Unfortunately she brought along the problem. Her now ex-husband, She's been here a couple of decades now and has adapted better to the locals than I have!
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I need one of these, but it needs to be modified for my age -- 66. Alternatively, I guess I could wait four years and get the original.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I've decided to start counting the days of "0" drama experiences instead of those with drama. A kind of "glass is 1/2 full" rather than "glass is 1/2 empty" approach.

The glass may be too big.
  • Options
    I've decided to start counting the days of "0" drama experiences instead of those with drama. A kind of "glass is 1/2 full" rather than "glass is 1/2 empty" approach. The glass is too big.
    COULD BE!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    jwilliams2jwilliams2 Member Posts: 910

I could use one of those....
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited November 2014
    I want one of those Get Off My Lawn! signs since my yard ...
    is so inviting.