Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Nissan Leaf Lease Questions

24

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840

    @rhainda said:
    Michaell,

    "
    2015 Leaf SL 24/12 - 50% and .00003

    2014 Leaf SL 24/12 - 49% and .00031

    Are these figures nationwide? If not, can you provide same numbers for NC?

    Thanks.

    There are no regional numbers for Nissan - everything quoted is valid nationwide.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • demaximisdemaximis Posts: 12
    edited August 2014

    Hi. Can someone in the know please confirm the lease information (MF/depreciation/incentives) for a 24 mo/12k miles lease on a 2015 S/SV/SL (top tier credit) for August? I'm in GA. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840

    @demaximis said:
    Hi. Can someone in the know please confirm the lease information (MF/depreciation/incentives) for a 24 mo/12k miles lease on a 2015 S/SV/SL (top tier credit) for August? I'm in GA. Thanks

    .00003 MF for all trims.

    24/12 S - 48%

    24/12 SV & SL - 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell, could you please post the money factor and residual for a 36/15& 36/18 of 2015 S/SV/SL ( top tier credit) for September ? Thank you very much

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    @drgchino said:
    Hi Michaell, could you please post the money factor and residual for a 36/15& 36/18 of 2015 S/SV/SL ( top tier credit) for September ? Thank you very much

    .00003 MF and 37%/38%/39% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smitty303smitty303 Posts: 11
    edited September 2014
    Hello. I was looking to validate some numbers I received from a dealer on a 2014 Nissan Leaf SV. They had advertised a special lease $0 down, $66 a month, 24 months, 12,000 miles a year. When the dealer contacted me about my inquiry, the manager said it was a mistake. He said he mistakenly used a 58% residual. He sent me a new calcuation with the following. 24 months, 12,000 miles a year, 45% residual, $0 down, MF 0.00003, manufacturer rebate $9975, $247 a month, also knocked $3,025 off MSRP.

    After reading the past posts, the 45% seems low on a 2014 SV for 24 months. The MF looks to be right. So, first, what do I say to him about his teaser rate and what is the 24 month residual for a 2014 SV? How about a 2015? Both 24 months, 12,000 miles and also 10,000 miles. I guess I am probably top tier for financing since my FICO is well over 800. Should I even deal with them? How can they use a different residual than Nissan? It's the end of the month, so any pressure to clear out 2014's? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    smitty303 said:

    Hello. I was looking to validate some numbers I received from a dealer on a 2014 Nissan Leaf SV. They had advertised a special lease $0 down, $66 a month, 24 months, 12,000 miles a year. When the dealer contacted me about my inquiry, the manager said it was a mistake. He said he mistakenly used a 58% residual. He sent me a new calcuation with the following. 24 months, 12,000 miles a year, 45% residual, $0 down, MF 0.00003, manufacturer rebate $9975, $247 a month, also knocked $3,025 off MSRP.

    After reading the past posts, the 45% seems low on a 2014 SV for 24 months. The MF looks to be right. So, first, what do I say to him about his teaser rate and what is the 24 month residual for a 2014 SV? How about a 2015? Both 24 months, 12,000 miles and also 10,000 miles. I guess I am probably top tier for financing since my FICO is well over 800. Should I even deal with them? How can they use a different residual than Nissan? It's the end of the month, so any pressure to clear out 2014's? Thanks.

    On the 24mo, 12K/yr, I show 46% (45% for 15K/yr). .00003 MF

    2015: .00037 MF and 49% for 24mo, 12K/yr.

    Add 1% to go from 12K/yr to 10K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • For October, what's the residual, MF and manufacturer rebates for 2014 and 2015 Nissan Leaf SV. 10k and 12k miles. 2 and 3 years. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    smitty303 said:

    For October, what's the residual, MF and manufacturer rebates for 2014 and 2015 Nissan Leaf SV. 10k and 12k miles. 2 and 3 years. Thanks!


    2015: .00037 MF and 50%/49% residual for 24 months
    .00003 MF and 40%/39% residual for 36 months.

    2014: .00003 MF and 46%/45% residual for 24 months
    .00060 MF and 39%/38% residual for 36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 2,382
    I have a friend thinking about a LEAF. May I ask for MF and residual for a 2015 S 24/36 months with 12k and 15k miles? Thank you!

    Tesla X Performance / Tesla 3 Performance

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    tifighter said:

    I have a friend thinking about a LEAF. May I ask for MF and residual for a 2015 S 24/36 months with 12k and 15k miles? Thank you!

    36/15 - 37% and .00003. Add 1% for 12K.

    24/15 - 47% and .00080. Add 1% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmandman Posts: 24
    Got some numbers today for a 2015 Leaf SV model.

    $0 down
    MSRP $33,220
    Selling price after tax credits $24,876
    MF 0.00003
    Residual $12,955
    36mo 12k/miles
    $366/mo total

    How does this deal look?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    dman said:

    Got some numbers today for a 2015 Leaf SV model.

    $0 down
    MSRP $33,220
    Selling price after tax credits $24,876
    MF 0.00003
    Residual $12,955
    36mo 12k/miles
    $366/mo total

    How does this deal look?

    .00003 and 39% for 2015 Leaf SV.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $332.25.

    What state is this? Tax obligations vary.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmandman Posts: 24
    This is in WA state. I think we're at 9.5% sales tax
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    dman said:

    This is in WA state. I think we're at 9.5% sales tax

    $363.82/mo after tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmandman Posts: 24
    thx. can't get much closer than that I guess
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    dman said:

    thx. can't get much closer than that I guess

    I would agree.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmandman Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

    dman said:

    thx. can't get much closer than that I guess

    I would agree.
    I guess the only question I haven't asked is, can I get it for a lower price or is this typically what people are paying?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    dman said:

    Michaell said:

    dman said:

    thx. can't get much closer than that I guess

    I would agree.
    I guess the only question I haven't asked is, can I get it for a lower price or is this typically what people are paying?
    I've not shopped for an EV so can't say what constitutes a good price - use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help set a target.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 2,382
    edited October 2014
    Too high. And there is no sales tax on EV's in WA state. Make sure that's factored in.


    Tesla X Performance / Tesla 3 Performance

  • dmandman Posts: 24
    tifighter said:

    Too high. And there is no sales tax on EV's in WA state. Make sure that's factored in.


    Thanks. I got a quote from another dealer.

    SV, no premium pkg, no QC package
    $0 down, $295/mo
    36 months, 12k miles/yr

    or $651 down and $277/mo

    SV with premium, no QC
    $0 down, $315/mo
    or $671 down and $297/mo


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    dman said:

    tifighter said:

    Too high. And there is no sales tax on EV's in WA state. Make sure that's factored in.


    Thanks. I got a quote from another dealer.

    SV, no premium pkg, no QC package
    $0 down, $295/mo
    36 months, 12k miles/yr

    or $651 down and $277/mo

    SV with premium, no QC
    $0 down, $315/mo
    or $671 down and $297/mo



    What are the MSRP and selling prices? Without those, it's hard to track the payment to determine if that's the best you can do.

    Individual packages do not affect the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the November 2014 lease MF and residuals for a 2015 Leaf S or SV. 24 and 36 months. 10k a year mileage. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    smitty303 said:

    What are the November 2014 lease MF and residuals for a 2015 Leaf S or SV. 24 and 36 months. 10k a year mileage. Thanks!

    S - 49% and .00070 for 24/10. 40% and .00003 for 36/10

    SV - 50% and .00063 for 24/10. 40% and .00003 for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you post the lease MF and residuals for both 2014 and 2015 SL.  Looking for 2yr and 3 yr with 12k/yr.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    tamaddoni said:

    Can you post the lease MF and residuals for both 2014 and 2015 SL.  Looking for 2yr and 3 yr with 12k/yr.

    2015 - 49% and .00032 for 24/12; 39% and .00003 for 36/12

    2014 - 42% and .00003 for 24/12; 39% and .00157 for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!
    Can you please share the current MF and residuals on a 2015 SL (w/premium package) for a 4 year lease w/12k year. (To get the maximum state rebate incentive in Texas, you have to do a 4 year lease.)
    Thanks!
  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 2,382
    I see the rates for the 2015 above, may I ask for the residual on the SV at 36mo /15k miles? Assuming the MF is the same .00003.

    Tesla X Performance / Tesla 3 Performance

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    sf_driver said:

    Hi!
    Can you please share the current MF and residuals on a 2015 SL (w/premium package) for a 4 year lease w/12k year. (To get the maximum state rebate incentive in Texas, you have to do a 4 year lease.)
    Thanks!

    36% and .00055

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,840
    tifighter said:

    I see the rates for the 2015 above, may I ask for the residual on the SV at 36mo /15k miles? Assuming the MF is the same .00003.

    38% and .00003

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.