2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Lease Questions

2»

Comments

  • slamshifterslamshifter Member Posts: 42
    It comes down to a matter of 6 inches of rear door width and rear seat width. Chevy and GMC should do away with the Double Cabs. The Crews look a bit stouter and less "work truck" like but everything else is identical. For $150 months less expensive I will go with the SLT Double Cab even though I like the looks of the Crew Cab much more. It all comes down to affordability.
  • biffdotorgbiffdotorg Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2014
    I was considering a 39 mo / 15K Lease on a 2014 Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD, but my dealer is telling me all incentives have gone away on 2014's. He won't lease it. Does he mean all his incentives to lease have gone away, or it's just not a good financial decision on my part.

    Where are the numbers on this configuration now for rest of November? MF, Residual Lease Cash.

    Thanks for your help! It is greatly appreciated. As I mentioned in the 2015 Sierra Lease thread, if the incentives are actually gone to lease a 2014, time to shift gears to the 2015's.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,487

    I was considering a 39 mo / 15K Lease on a 2014 Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD, but my dealer is telling me all incentives have gone away on 2014's. He won't lease it. Does he mean all his incentives to lease have gone away, or it's just not a good financial decision on my part.

    Where are the numbers on this configuration now for rest of November? MF, Residual Lease Cash.

    Thanks for your help! It is greatly appreciated. As I mentioned in the 2015 Sierra Lease thread, if the incentives are actually gone to lease a 2014, time to shift gears to the 2015's.

    I don't have any lease numbers for 2014 GMC pickups, so your dealer is telling the truth.

    I only have numbers for ALLY; other finance companies may still be willing to write leases on 2014's, but I don't have any data to confirm.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • biffdotorgbiffdotorg Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the quick reply. My last 4 leases have been with GMAC/Ally, so that is what I was really curious about. Playing the lease game on GM vehicles that build equity for the past 15 years has worked out really well. So as many others are doing, I keep watching for the sweet spot.

    Thank you!
  • chad2014chad2014 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for MF, residual, and lease cash for 39/10k on 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4WD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,487
    chad2014 said:

    Looking for MF, residual, and lease cash for 39/10k on 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4WD

    1.30% and 59%. $1000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twinlabstwinlabs Member Posts: 37
    Looking for latest residual value (60 month) for 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,487
    twinlabs said:

    Looking for latest residual value (60 month) for 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab

    No 60 month lease program numbers exist from Ally.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • verinoxverinox Member Posts: 76
    Hello,

    Could you please provide money factor and residual for a 2015 Sierra double cab 4x4 SLE  at 36mos 12k miles? I'm in northeast Ohio with excellent credit.

    Options would be the preferred package and v8 if that matters.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,487
    verinox said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide money factor and residual for a 2015 Sierra double cab 4x4 SLE  at 36mos 12k miles? I'm in northeast Ohio with excellent credit.

    Options would be the preferred package and v8 if that matters.

    Thanks

    .00040 and 59%. $800 lease cash.

    Specific option packages and engine choice do not impact the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • verinoxverinox Member Posts: 76
    Michaell said:

    verinox said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide money factor and residual for a 2015 Sierra double cab 4x4 SLE  at 36mos 12k miles? I'm in northeast Ohio with excellent credit.

    Options would be the preferred package and v8 if that matters.

    Thanks

    .00040 and 59%. $800 lease cash.

    Specific option packages and engine choice do not impact the numbers.
    Could you also provide these numbers for the SLT model?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,190
    verinox said:

    Michaell said:

    verinox said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide money factor and residual for a 2015 Sierra double cab 4x4 SLE  at 36mos 12k miles? I'm in northeast Ohio with excellent credit.

    Options would be the preferred package and v8 if that matters.

    Thanks

    .00040 and 59%. $800 lease cash.

    Specific option packages and engine choice do not impact the numbers.
    Could you also provide these numbers for the SLT model?

    Same numbers for the SLT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • glamis44glamis44 Member Posts: 6
    Hello. I am looking to lease a 2015 Sierra Denali 4x4 Crew Cab with 6.2 liter and wanted to get the MF and Residual for 36/12 and 36/15. Also, Any lease or bonus cash.

    Thanks....
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,190
    glamis44 said:

    Hello. I am looking to lease a 2015 Sierra Denali 4x4 Crew Cab with 6.2 liter and wanted to get the MF and Residual for 36/12 and 36/15. Also, Any lease or bonus cash.

    Thanks....

    Sorry, but we don't have the GMC numbers for April.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Lease Questions forum.

    You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 page.

    MODERATOR

    Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.