Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    jfinsurejfinsure Member Posts: 7
    I was recently in the market for a 2009 Audi A4. When I buy a car I like to start by researching on the internet. Once I decide on a model I call a couple of local dealers to see what prices they will offer over the phone. Usually I get push back and they ask me to come in if I want numbers but finally they realize that if their numbers are good I will buy from them. This is how I bought my last 3 cars. I called Sonnen Audi on Saturday to look for numbers on the A4 I was looking for. I spoke to a salesperson Named Jay. He gave me numbers on the phone for a few scenarios I was looking for. Another dealer I spoke to had the exact car I was looking for so I went there to test it. They gave me numbers which were slightly lower than Jay's quote. Later that night I was driving past Sonnen so I stopped in to see if they had a car for me. I would have bought that night if they had a car I liked and the deal was right. Jay located one in -the computer at another dealer. I realized it was the car I just tested at Steven's Creek and felt it would not be right to buy it from sonnen since I just tested it at another dealer. I spent less than 10 minutes at the Sonnen and did not test any cars since I decided to get the car I tested earlier. Also, I never played the dealers against each other. I simply asked each for their best deal and said I was shopping around. The next day (Wednesday) I bought the car from Stevens Creek Audi. Jay called me and left a voicemail to see where I stood with my decision. I wanted to be courteous since he did spend some time with me so I called him back. I told him I bought the car from another dealer and thanked him for his help. He got angry and said, "I talked to Rommy at Stevens Creek yesterday and he told me you bought that car. Thanks for wasting my time!" At this point, he hung up on me! This left a bad taste in my mouth and I will no longer offer Sonnen the opportunity to earn my future business. I am a two Audi household that replaces cars every 2-3 years. Sonnen would have been a convenient place to buy and service my cars but I won't patronize them in the future.
    I would imagine that salespeople in any business realize that there is competition out there and a smart consumer will shop around to make sure they are getting a good deal. I am in sales and sometimes I win while other times I lose. I think it's important to be a graceful loser since any other action will just leave a bad taste in the customer's mouth and close the door to future business.
    :mad:
  • Options
    carrera993carrera993 Member Posts: 26
    Thanks for this post...I just asked in the leasing thread who you got quotes from in the Bay Area and this is helpful.
  • Options
    waygrabowwaygrabow Member Posts: 214
    I commend you for your approach. Of course you are going to check with several dealers; that is only logical. You only asked for information and their best price; fair enough. You even were nice enough to return his call! What should he expect? You might want to send a comment card to his sales manager; I doubt if hanging up is considered normal policy.
  • Options
    monstergermmonstergerm Member Posts: 23
    Audi A4, Premium Plus with Navigation.
    I sent emails to the Internet Department of three local car dealers. Obtained two great and one not so good quote. Was then able to further negotiate down one quote and ended up about $700 below Edmunds invoice price (plus TTL) at Miramar Audi. The Internet Dept then asked me to complete deal with one of the sales people who showed us the car before, N. V. He is very knowledgeable.
  • Options
    atlcar18atlcar18 Member Posts: 5
    do you mind sharing which model you got and what the final price was?
  • Options
    09_Audi_Fan09_Audi_Fan Member Posts: 17
    That salesman is retarded. "thanks for wasting my time"?! If he didn't hang up, you should've shouted, "Jay, business is so slow all you have is free time, so STFU!"
  • Options
    nycangelonycangelo Member Posts: 18
    Congrats on the new car rob! Best of luck with it. Can you tell me which dealership you made your purchase from? I am also looking to purchase and live in the NY/NJ area. Thanks.
  • Options
    monstergermmonstergerm Member Posts: 23
    It was the 2.0L, quattro, automatic, metallic paint, premium plus, navigation. Can't remember right now the exact final price since we added LoJack. Also, we paid cash and there was no trade-in.
  • Options
    rjorge3rjorge3 Member Posts: 144
    You did the right thing. People like that do not belong in sales at all. I work in financial sales(insurance, mutual funds, etc) and even when I know that a prospect is shopping around for lets say life insurance, I'll give them all the information they need so that they make a decision that is suitable and convenient for them, I have lost sales because my premiums were literaly $5 more per month than my competitor, and I will never ever dare to treat them as they are wasting my time. But by the same token I have gain lots of sales when those that were shopping around came back because I took the time to educate them and never made them feel like they were wasting my time

Idiots like that go into sales thinking that everyone will buy and not compare. Loser, typical loser, dont worry, he will not be there in 3 to 6 months. That is usually the life cycle of crappy car salesmen
  • Options
    sjsilvermansjsilverman Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2006 A4 Quatro with very low mileage (19,000) that I am considering trading in/selling used. Unfortunately, I appear to be a pretty crappy driver, as there does not appear to be a single panel on the car or bumper that does not have some kind of ding or dent. Car is otherwise in great condition.

There's no doubt in my mind that the dealer (or CarMax) can get body work done for much less than I can, which suggests that I should not try to fix the car up before trading in; but this doesn't mean that they won't nevertheless demand a significant discount over what the car would otherwise be worth.

Any thoughts on whether or not it is worth having this work done myself?
  • Options
    dean0267dean0267 Member Posts: 1
    Can someone please tell me if a drive out price of $36000 for an Audi A4 2009 Premium plus option with MSRP $38000 sounds right or not ?
  • Options
    nycangelonycangelo Member Posts: 18
    just picked up myself a 2009 A4 2.0Quattro, premium package:

6 cd changer
    garage door opener
    blue tooth
    ice silver metallic/on black
    (keep in mind I did lease with the option to buy because I plan on buying the car so I wanted to split up my down payments/what interest I owe)

$6k down
    $329 a month/35 months (first month free)
    buy out price $20,500, should be able to negotiate it down to $18,500
  • Options
    oldgoat2oldgoat2 Member Posts: 14
    Interesting that you found this at an Audi dealership. I have been recently intrigued by the 2009 A4 Wagon (and A3 in the past), but the North Houston Audi dealership that I have tried to contact in several ways - - including going into the "empty" showroom - - were so consistently rude and aloof, that I could not imagine trying to deal with them "after" I purchased something....
  • Options
    ChitownDAGChitownDAG Member Posts: 2
    This is probably the dumbest question...but is the buy out price negotiable at the back end? I have an '06 A4 S-line with 13,000 miles on it and have about 2 months that I bought and financed. In Illinois, they have something that looks like a lease, but its a loan. (Has something to do with the liability, I have the liability vs. Audi Finance in a lease...) I have a stated balloon amount at the end of the term, or I just turn the car back in to them. I'm probably going to look at the '09 A4 and just do the same terms again.
  • Options
    jkny516jkny516 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, I'm in the market for a new Audi 2009 A4 3.2 w. Prestige package. I've been to a couple of dealers in the NY area (Biener Audi, Huntington Audi, Atlantic Audi, Legend Audi) and found that most of the dealerships were relatively quite helpful and seemed not too untrustworthy. I was hoping to get some feedback from people who have purchased, leased, and have gotten maintenance from any of the Audi dealers in the NY area. I would also like to ask if there is a possibility of getting a better deal at the dealerships in NJ. A friend of mine is quite adamant that the Jersey dealers are cheaper and better to work with as she got a really good deal on her Mercedes E3 whatever it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Buying a car is very stressful so I am so grateful for this forum and others like it because I've learned a lot from reading about other peoples experiences. Thanks so much in advance!
  • Options
    jkny516jkny516 Member Posts: 7
    I was wondering if it was a smart idea to tell 1 dealer what another dealer quoted you? I want to get as low an offer as possible and don't want to be limited with what the initial lower offer is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :confuse:
  • Options
    wly1wly1 Member Posts: 4
    It depends on your situation. Do you have several dealers in your area? Have you used the internet pricing for any of your dealers yet? How much difference is there in the prices among dealers? Is one dealer more convenient for you to get to than another?

I will usually bargain a while with 3 or 4 dealers until I get the best price among them (including internet pricing). When it comes to crunch time and I prefer one dealer but he doesn't have the lowest price, I will share better offers from other dealers.

I keep going until I have a deal which no other dealer will match or beat.
  • Options
    rayoubrayoub Member Posts: 2
    Just something to keep in mind,,,,, you should always give the dealer closest to you the final chance at selling you a car! That is where you are going to service it,,,, and they are the one going to give you a loaner when you come in for service. If you shop and buy your car out of your area, when you bring your car in for service, you might find that you dont get a loaner or they are "all out". Also remember, if you are shopping an A4,, there is only around 2,000 in the car as far as profit. If your local dealer is taking 1500 off the sticker, you are getting a good deal. Sure it would be nice to purchase the car for invoice. But remember, your salesperson gets paid by commission, not salary and he has to feed his family too! It also costs money to run a dealership. You DO want them to still be there when you need service! Bottom line, the ONLY merchants we tend to beat up are car guys..... we dont demand to buy our refrigerators, tv's, clothes etc at "INVOICE". Why is it that the car dealerships should not be allowed to make money when everybody else is? Be kind to your dealership, and they will give that kindness back to you in top notch service!
  • Options
    drjoeddrjoed Member Posts: 26
    Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this message but I have been really busy! For the benefit of those on this forum unfamiliar with leasing I feel I have to make a comment or two.
    1. There is really no such thing as a "down payment" on a lease and I wish that the federal government whould make such terminology illegal! You are paying for the value of the care (plus interest) that you are "using" over your 36 months and the 6K you gave the dealer is simply prepaying that amount. If you divide 6K by 35 months (=$171) your payments are really $329 + $171 = $500 per month. You could have kept the 6K in the bank and withdrawn $171 a month to make the payment and at least you would have made a few bucks in interest over the course of the lease!
    2. Regarding the "buy out". This is a guaranteed fixed price in a closed end lease and in my 25 years of leasing I have never seen any situation under which this could be "negotiated down". This amount is in the contract and is fixed. If the car is worth this amount or more you may elect to buy it but if it is worth less you just turn it in and the leasing company takes the loss. Audi residuals in my experience are pretty accurate and generally the car is worth a grand or two more than they estimate. If you know of any leasing companies that "negotate down" the buy out please let me know!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    A couple of clarifications..

1) The "down payment" on a lease does reduce the CAP cost, and therefore the amount subject to the money factor.. So, it does save money, in much the same way as a true downpayment on a loan. However, there are other very good reasons for not making a cap cost reduction, such as the possibility of total loss or theft, in which the whole amount may be lost. Just as in a loan, a big downpayment doesn't save as much interest as most people think... It isn't a 30 year mortgage, after all.

2) More and more, banks are negotiating residuals... This is what happens when the used car market implodes and cars returning from lease are worth many thousands less than the residual. Mercedes has been knocking $12K-$17K off the residuals of their returning R-Class vehicles, and BMW has been dropping $5K or more off X5s and other BMWs.. These are just two examples.. Some banks absolutely won't negotiate (i.e. Honda), and others require you to fight your way past a couple of levels of customer service, all insisting that they don't negotiate (but, they will).

Consumers aren't entitled to a negotiation of their residual value, but that doesn't mean that a bank will ignore the chance to take a smaller loss at lease end.

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kinctkinct Member Posts: 59
    Keep in mind that lots of folks have bitter memories of their dealers "taking them for a ride". Folks in that position have no qualms about returning the favor. Also, a dealer has lots of opportunities for profit ("taking" your old used car that is "worthless" off your hands) - and then turning around and making $1,500 there... Then there are parts... VW/Audi have a stiff markup there. I was shocked when I went into a Toyota dealership recently for some odds & ends for my wife's Sienna. I got the wiper blades, some clips for the splash shield under the car and a half-dozen oil change gaskets all for under $10 (or right around there, might have been $12). That figure would have been minimum 2x that figure at VW/Audi.
    Now, on the flip side, I am also shocked at the number of dealerships that are closing. I travel for a living and it takes me around the country. Scary stuff indeed.
  • Options
    chugschugs Member Posts: 3
    Hi I bought my audi 08 last year from dch millburn,NJ. Very good service no hassle buying, prices are competitive and after sales is excellent.
  • Options
    bandfanbandfan Member Posts: 10
    Looking to find people's experiences (good and bad) in the DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. Interested in an 09' Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige in a 6-speed manual transmission.
  • Options
    jason1635jason1635 Member Posts: 8
    Just completing purchase in virginia area through military sales for Audi A4 BB with quattro, AT, prestige package. Out the door price 37,300. It has been a while since there was a post, is this a good deal i todays's car purchase environment?

Cost break down:
    includes a $500 loyalty discount

Base price, $29,700
    Prestige $6,700
    dest charge $ 825
    marketing $ 300
    fees $ 285
    discount $ (500)
    Total $37,310

Great car and cant wiy to get it next week. any thoughts are prices paid for similar models....
  • Options
    audidiaudidi Member Posts: 1
    I was looking at A4 Premium (front track)
    Ibis white / black, Sportspackage, Bluetooth
    out the door price of $33,900 in full amount of CASH.
    Is this worth to buy?

North Miami, FL
  • Options
    pauleepaulee Member Posts: 2
    I'm confused about the TMV pricing on the Audi autobuilder.

The prestige package has a price of $6909 and the navigation has an optional price of $2,326. It is my understanding that the prestige package INCLUDES the navigation system. Is this correct?

I was quoted $41,942 for an A4 2.0T quattro (auto) with the prestige package.
    Does this seem high or in line with TMV?
  • Options
    brian_kbrian_k Member Posts: 4
    Stay away from Anchor Audi in Lynbrook, NY. Prices around North Jersey dealers were all very aggressie when I was shopping this winter. I got a great deal ($5 over whoesale- I saw the inventory sheet on salesman's desk) for a 2007 A8L.
    Anchor service has been atrocious. I had one minor issue- the wrong rear mats were put in my A8- and they refuse to correct it. The sale rep, sales manager, and Chairman of the delaership all refused to return calls or emails.
    From a service perspective, I have had a great experience at Riverside, which serviced my A6 for the last 3 years and now my A8.
  • Options
    sphengollysphengolly Member Posts: 2
    So I got my 09 A4 prestige with nav, 2.0T Quattro AT for lease with audi-care with these values:

gross/adjusted cap cost: 37,600
    50% residual
    .0009 mf
    36 months, 12k per year
    This came out to $550 including tax in CA. only paid TTL and first month at drive off.

I had to haggle quite a while as the monthly cost was/is too high for these cap costs/residual/mf. I kept telling them that it should be lower. I told them if they got to $550/month with nothing down I would take it. I don't care how they massage the numbers. They met it. I think I could've/should've tried to get it lower....maybe $530/month. Once I got the paperwork, I see the disparity between cap cost/residual/mf and the payments. There is a $3k "rent charge" they were adding. This was pretty much adding to my cap cost yet wasn't listed as that.

I think I got a pretty good deal...though it was because they are closing their doors next week and because every car they have was keyed a couple months ago by some punks at night. Pretty much every car got repainted...including the one I got. It looks like a good paint job. Unfortunately the paint job is warranted by the painting place (for 10 years) and not Audi. But with a 3-year lease, I expect things to work out.

They still have ~7 prestiges left at MSRP ~$44k (like mine). They have 1 prem plus for $38k MSRP.
  • Options
    newaudifannewaudifan Member Posts: 3
    Hey Car man and kyfdx:

I am a first time new car buyer and need your help desperately.

Today I got a deal for A4 prestige 2.0t quattro beige interior w/ wood trim:
    MSRP: 41225
    SALE:37850
    License & Reg: 125
    Dealer Prep:599
    Audi Care:(650) (they throw this in for free)
    tax rate: 7% (FL)
    OTD: 41708.47
    I did not make the deal right way and I called them back before they closed and got the final OTD at 41500.
    I need to deposit $1000 Monday and will get the car Saturday. The dealership is 2.5 hours away. For the past 3 days I have been dealing with 5 different dealers over the phone within 300 miles area and this one is best I can get.
    Do you think this price is hard to beat? If I wait a couple months can I get the same car with a significant better price?
    Also I have a 04 Suv to trade in, how do I negotiate the trade-in price w/ dealer? I do not want sell them the car too much under KBB.
    Last, is that possible to get a better APR rate from Audi finance than they listed if I have a very good credit score?? What should I pay extra attention when I go in and sign the paperwork?

Thank you all very very much in advance! :blush:
  • Options
    bandfanbandfan Member Posts: 10
    Wow, that price seems awfully high. You should be able to do better than 37850, although I'm guessing that wood trim probably added an extra cost. Seems like they're manipulating the numbers though. Dealer prep fee for $600 and then "throwing in Audi Care for free? The only fee that should be there should be destination, as far as I know. They basically are charging you $51 for Audi Care.
  • Options
    newaudifannewaudifan Member Posts: 3
    Bandfan, thanks for you input. So what price do you think is good for a white 09 a4 prestige option w/ wood trim?

The other 4 dealship all dropped out the competition when they heard I got the out the door price for 41500. I was able to cut 200 off from the 599 dealer prep fee. I thought that part is their only profit for this deal. They don't have the car on the lot need to transport it from the port. Plus from the data I collected from the forum I thought this was pretty much close to the deal.

Please let me how much room I have for negotiation. Thanks bunchies.
  • Options
    kennynmdkennynmd Member Posts: 424
    Dealer emailed me and gave me a quote of 36k, MSRP 38.4k. This is withe the premium plus packege and wood trim. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Also, I notice that the newer Audis (Q5, A6) have the LED taillights. Anyone have rumors that the 2010 A4 might have this as well?
  • Options
    s0l0s0l0 Member Posts: 39
    I think you should be able to get maybe $400-800 more off the price, but not more than that. So you're pretty close.
  • Options
    kennynmdkennynmd Member Posts: 424
    Thanks...the actual MSRP is 38.8k. and they were offring 36k which is right at invoice. I was thinking 38k out the door. I'm in MD so its 6% sales tax.
  • Options
    BTW, if you already have an Audi you should be able to save way more as there is a $1500 loyalty bonus.
  • Options
    leeinlaleeinla Member Posts: 14
    I got a quote for an audi certified A4, auto, 12K miles for $26,700. This is the out the door price including tax and license. I think it is a good deal? I live in the southern CA area. The dealership was in the san fernando valley.
  • Options
    roadking98roadking98 Member Posts: 2
    I found a 2009 A4 convertible with a sticker price of $46,400. The car was sold and titled then returned to dealer within 3 days of purchase. The dealer bought it back. The car has 222 miles and the Dealer is asking $39,999 firm. Since the car is being sold as used, is this a good deal at $39,999?
  • Options
    kduda1kduda1 Member Posts: 15
    I'm sure my first question is the same as many: Why was the car returned? I can't speak to the price as much as I can speak to my first impression of my 2009 A4 3.2. Let me first say I love the car regardless! Second, I do wish I had taken the car for a test drive all the way to my house because the entire way home from the dealership, 1 hr as I live in the sticks, I kept trying to find a slightly open window, a door not closed tight, etc.

Remembering I love my car, it does have a few flaws, one of which is road noise. Having driven the same Infiniti for 11 yrs, I thought a new car, not to mention a new luxury car, was going to be super quiet, especially given the thud sound the doors make when they close. Sounds solid and air-tight. Fact is, the road noise is worse than my 1997 Infiniti J30 the day I traded it in.

Also, I'm probably shorter than your average German, only 5'2", and have tried for 4 months now to get my side-view mirror in a position where I can see out of it withouth it whistling when going over 50; no luck.

I'll never buy another car w/out driving all to way to my house again. I mean, it's quiet a distance, but it should have been common sense since those are the roads I'll be traveling most.

Good luck!

P.S. Might want to get a new radar detector if you decide to go w/ the new Audi because they're fast and tons of fun to drive!!!
  • Options
    a4coronalitea4coronalite Member Posts: 6
    3RD A4 in 7 years... had never paid under MSRP :mad: !!!
    Best I got before was a window tint + weather mats + paint sealant...

MSRP 40,540
    A4 Quattro / Tiptronic / Sport Package / AudiCare
    Agreed offer was Invoice -1,115
    Paid Invoice - 2,615 (including 1,500 loyalty cash)
    Drive-Out Price (taxes & fees) was 39,270 :):):)
    48mo at 1.9%

It makes a difference to buy at the end of the month... Audi really eager to earn your business... much more than on previous occassions...
    Audi also aware of BMW and MB current offers and incentives...

Good luck
  • Options
    gasguy75gasguy75 Member Posts: 1
    I have been researching the 2009 Audi A4's for a few weeks now.
    I have contacted several dealers in the Southeast, and this seems to be the best offer I can find. Dealers spread few and far between down here.

Audi A4 2.0 with prestige package, Ibis White ext, black interior.
    MSRP 40,825
    Invoice per Edumnds 38,397
    Offer 37,400
    Out the door at 39,400.

This sound like a fair deal?
  • Options
    kduda1kduda1 Member Posts: 15
    Based on my experience down here in Louisiana (3 Audi dealerships in the state) and after months and months of checking around, albeit it was for a 3.2, that sounds like a pretty good deal.

They basically were not willing to come off of price at the time I was looking to buy (car finally came in, in mid-Nov '08). I spent untold hours researching, and regardless of what deal anyone is getting anywhere in this country, I did not find Audi dealerships willing to negotiate much down south.

As a matter of fact, the sales manager who had had my deposit since April (yes, 8 months) sent me packing when I told him I could get the car for $500 less out of state -- actually credited back my credit card.
    So the final deal I got was $1,000 off due to a salesman error, who is no longer employed there, and then an additional $500 off.

They knew I was talking to Infiniti, but apparently business isn't that bad down here.

I love my car, though!!
  • Options
    pezhed123pezhed123 Member Posts: 1
    msrp 38,325.
    inv: 35,701
    OTD: 35,901 + TTL

this is in houston. anything i should look out for in these first few weeks?

this is my first audi, ive been an acura man my whole life!
  • Options
    shlaflafshlaflaf Member Posts: 2
    Which dealership/salesman in Houston? Did you deal with the other dealerships?
  • Options
    dbarton7dbarton7 Member Posts: 20
    Hello Car Man.

I am thinking over the following deal which I think is a very good one.

2009 A4 Quattro Cabriolet Special addition with Conveniance Package (ie no nav)
    10K miles/year for 36 months

MSRP 45,975
    Sale Price 41,216
    Residual 53%
    MF .00003

$2,819 due at signing (including taxes, first month, DMV etc)
    $460/month

Is this in fact a good deal?
  • Options
    audinewbieaudinewbie Member Posts: 2
    I have an opportunity to buy a 2006 Audi A4 3.2L S Line with 56K miles for $20,300. The car is clean, in excellent condition, and has never been wrecked. For those of you Audi owners, would you buy this car? Why or why not? Thanks.
  • Options
    in2b8rin2b8r Member Posts: 1
    Please advise!
    09 A4 Premium Plus, MSRP $37875, last deal given - $35575 (~300$ above listed invoice (edmunds, etc)).
    Add AudiCare at $740.
    Trade-in $2500.
    Lease APR 2.53% (MF 0.00105).
    Comes out at $458X36mos at 12K miles/yr.

Reasonable deal or needs more work?
    TTL extra out of pocket.
    Would like to finalize on Monday (end of month, end of quarter).
    $200 deposit given to acquire the car in color I like - will be there Monday.
    Appreciate any help.
  • Options
    mini_memini_me Member Posts: 1
    Is the Audi Supplier discount (MSRP - 6%) a good deal for A4 sedan with premium plus? I am located in MI and looking to buy sometime in the April/May timeframe - the A4 is one of the vehicles under consideration.
  • Options
    It's not bad but it's not great either. Everyone should be able to get at least -6% w/o too much work.
  • Options
    dino11dino11 Member Posts: 32
    Leased a new 2009 A4- ice silver/black, wood, premium plus and nav, Audi care. MSRP =41,250. Edmunds Invoice=38,424+195 adv + port fee of .5%(41250) =38825 total invoice. $479/month for a 36 mon lease, 12 k/yr.
    Residual = 52% with Audi care. MF .00071. Bank fee 725. Pd taxes, tag, 3 yr registration and first month up front.
    Cap cost was $37203 = $38825 invoice - $1622 (includes $750 "loyalty dollars") Dealer also reimbursed me in full via check for amount of last 2 months on my present lease. What da ya think?
  • Options
    rtc5250rtc5250 Member Posts: 1
    Hey kduda,
    I will soon go shopping for a new 09 A4 either Baton Rouge or New Orleans most likely in Baton Rouge.. Is there any suggestion or tip I should know about before I talk to anyone of those guys.