Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G35 Coupe

Comments

• Options
    jwilson1jwilson1 Member Posts: 956
    BMW is a lightning rod for all that is good and bad in cars. If, as you say, some people actually buy cars to drive them, then I have no quibble with them buying BMWs, but I also argue that an increasing number of them will turn to Infiniti -- why pay more for the BMW? Many say its drive is superior -- the "ultimate driving machine" -- but I repeat the point that several of us have been making: malarkey.

And again, I won't trash the BMW for it is an exceptional car. But there are others which some drivers actually prefer ....

Most people, however, are not 'drivers.' Most people I see on the road are terrible drivers (in that sense) and 'acquire' cars either as appliances (comfortable transportation) or as if they were clothing -- whatever makes them look good according to their idea of what's "ultimate" in style. And most auto magazines fall into an extension of the same trap -- can you imagine a magazine publishing with credibility if it didn't constantly measure the performance of all cars according to the 'gold standard' of BMW or Benz? I can't.

Though it doesn't sound like it, I agree with habitat. But we are approaching the issue from opposite points of view. I agree that a car should be purchased on its merits, "prestige" and resale value be damned. Although I don't think that's the way most people look at it, it is why I prefer the G35 (the coupe, especially) to the BMW -- its drive, feel, sound, price, and design all appeal to me. This is why I get a little amused at the arrogance of people who have thoughtlessly (i.e., not habitat or kdshapiro) bought into the BMW-shtick and continue to urge me to "just think: for only $8000 more, you could be driving a car you don't like as much!"

JW
  • Options
    blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    My next car I aim to keep for a minimum of 5 years but more likely 6-7. With that in mind, a BMW becomes an interesting and possibly exspensive proposition. Yes, BMW has increased its reliability over the past decade. But, the cost of repairs when they're not covered by the warranty or once the car is out of the warranty can only be termed high. From my family and friends with BMWs I gather that repairs are needed as the vehicles age and usually for mysterious (and pricey) problems. It seems JD Power and CR both agree that long-term the BMW line isn't as reliable as Infiniti's cars.

Also at 6-7 years resale is really not an issue as the car will have over 150k miles, so it'll be worth pretty much nothing no matter which car one chooses.

That said, my emotional side still thinks the BMW 3 series is the sexiest, most entertaining, most fulfilling cars available for under 40k.

The logical side points to the value, reliability and cheaper repairs of the nissan built Infiniti G35 coupe with its z-car underpinnings, ubiquitous VQ engine parts and Infiniti's lock on the number 2 spot (after Lexus) in longterm reliability.

Add in my personal experience with Nissan products (always solid for me) and disasterous family/friends/personal experiences with German cars and BMWs and the logical choice is clear for my money...

BTW, I drove an 03 BMW 745i on Xmas. Wow! That car is mindblowing. 120 on the freeway felt like 50 in any other car. Everything is just right on it.
  • Options
    gee35coupegee35coupe Member Posts: 3,387
    looks like a sold billet of car. It just looks soo substantial.
  • Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,506
    which group I fall into. I've driven four vehicles over 100K miles (including an early MGB), and two of them over 200K miles (including a 240Z). The MGB on the one hand and the 240Z on the other showed me the two extremes.

I absolutely agree that if one wants a relatively roomy RWD vehicle with a manual transmission, tight handling around corners, and a high probability of hitting 200K+ miles without major mechanical and/or financial pain, there's only one choice (well, two, if you can stand the boy-racer Lexus).
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • Options
    silvercar1silvercar1 Member Posts: 5
    I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any risk of scratching up my 18" rims on my G35 Coupe by putting snow chains on? I am going to Yosimite for new years and want to know if it is safe to take my car (I am sure I will have to put chains on).
  • Options
    habitat1habitat1 Member Posts: 4,282
    jwilson: I appreciate your comments and I actually think we agree more than not. It sounds like you have thoughoughly test driven and researched the G35, 3-series and other competitors and have determined that for your preferences and priorities, the G35 is the right choice. A post or two back I suggested to someone else that a BMW 330ci through European Delivery is not that much more expensive than a G35. But that was in response to their comment suggesting that the price was a factor in their decision. I tried to be careful in stating that I wans't suggesting the BMW was better than the G35. I think they are both excellent cars and I still am looking forward to test driving the 6-speed coupe myself.

blueguydotcom: Only you will be able to reconcile your emotional side with your practical side. I went with practical back in 1994 (1995 Maxima) out of financial necessity. When it comes time to replace the Max, the 5-series will get serious consideration because of my bias towards it's handling and driving dynamics. I'm not sure if that's emotional, but if it is, I will also temper it by the practicality of saving $4k+ through ED. Unless Infiniti refines their G35 sedan to look half as good as the G35 coupe. Then it will be a tougher decision.

sphinx99: Sometimes I think we're just meant to disagree. I accept that many cars do not re-sell for the lofty prices suggested by dealers or estimated by Edmunds. But it's pretty easy to do your own estimate/analysis. Today's Washington Post: 2001 Boxster S, 3,300 miles, 18" wheels, sport package, etc., etc., perfect condition, asking $41,900. O.K., it's one model year older than our S2000's, but this car had an MSRP of $61,000 new, plus taxes, tags and luxury tax. We could sell our S2000's for roughly $15k and come out a few thousand ahead. I'm guessing I could get $27k for mine this March/April. Your guess? Cars are not investments, I agree. But some hit you a lot harder than others when you are looking to sell in less than 3-4 years. Historically, Infiniti has not been kind to early traders. Not an issue if the car is kept 6-7+ years.
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any risk of scratching up my 18" rims on my G35 Coupe by putting snow chains on? I am going to Yosimite for new years and want to know if it is safe to take my car (I am sure I will have to put chains on).
  • Options
    birdman579birdman579 Member Posts: 151
    I just got off the phone with my insurance company and got some bad news about buying a G35 Coupe. My policy would double! I would be paying more than $3K/year and I have zero accidents or tickets. I am only 23, but this is outrageous. Perhaps I'll keep my 10 year old Saturn for another 2 years until I turn 25. The coupe is a $71/year premium over the sedan. The IS300 is a few hundred dollars less per year.
  • Options
  • Options
    caramocaramo Member Posts: 93
    When I got my first "real" sportscar, my insurance with the company I was with would have skyrocketed, but a little shopping brought it down substantially.

Granted, I was a 25 year old female at the time, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
  • Options
    Still a female, just older, LOL
  • Options
    kdshapirokdshapiro Member Posts: 5,751
    I wish you could do that in NJ. If you shop around you'll likely get canceled and then you'll be assigned to the high risk pool. Even with a clean record.
  • Options
    superleggerasuperleggera Member Posts: 74
    I am 28 and my insurance would actually triple, according to my current company. I agree with caramo that shopping around will help, but it's still going to be a heck of a lot more expensive than your Saturn or my Corolla!
  • Options
    Actually, the two have a lot to do with one another ;-)))

silvercar, you seem very anxious to find out about the effect of chains. All I can tell you is that on freshalloy there are a number of folk complaining that the rims have been damaged by going through the car wash. So it doesn't sound hopeful.

If it were my new car, I'd leave it home and rent an AWD. (Call your Ford dealer, for one.)

Insurance: almost anything will be more expensive than the Corolla and elderly Saturn! This is one of the reasons they make wonderful transportation -- not exciting, but wonderful! I really like the idea of holding on until 25, then shopping hard, based on your exemplary (we hope) record.

JW
  • Options
    markjennmarkjenn Member Posts: 1,142
    You might find some that will work on the ultra-wide, low-profile rubber of the G35c but I would stongly suggest you not do this. If you have to use them, you're almost guaranteed that your wheels will be damaged and if a chain breaks, you're looking at scarring up a fender as well.

The only reasonable approach to snow driving in a G35c is to put the best snow tires on extra rims, going as narrow and low-diameter as you can. Tire Rack can probably advise you. And be conservative on what weather you tackle.

Personally, I'd rent a car for a winter trip to Yosemite unless I had unlimited time and could pick and choose when I wanted to travel.

- Mark
  • Options
    That sounds really harsh. I had no problem getting a quote from a different company for about 60% of what my existing company wanted. So, of course, I took it.

What about Progressive?
  • Options
    Shop around. If you're in California, I'd highly suggest Wawanesa. They're a canadian company that's over 100 years old. Great customer service and rates that saved me over $900.

When I bought my last car my insurance with AAA jumped to $1800 a year. I called Wawanesa and snagged an $850 a year policy with MORE coverage.
  • Options
    cokane5227cokane5227 Member Posts: 117
    Any phone numbers on Wawanesa? I'm interested in switching insurance company. Currently with State Farm and although they are pretty good IMO it's still too expensive.
  • Options
    But, it was AAA I switched from as well. . . Been with Allstate ever since 88. . .
  • Options
    gee35coupegee35coupe Member Posts: 3,387
    Saved 1800/year. We have an 02 Civic S1/03Accord EX/94 LS400 all insured for $1000/6 months.
  • Options
    rstanc1953rstanc1953 Member Posts: 7
    I picked up my G35 coupe 2 1/2 weeks ago and am throughly enjoying it. I kept my 99 Silverado and planned on splitting the mileage between the two so I wouldn't put too many miles on the G35 but it is extremly hard to pass by the G35 and get in the truck to go anywhere. I wondered if others are getting the same mileage results I am. My first tank got 19 1/2 mpg. Another time I filled up and made a 125 mile interstate trip and filled up immediately upon exiting the interstate and got 24.2 mpg. I have the A/T.
    By the way for anyone out there considering a purchase. I love my G35 and the only drawback I have about it is that I am 6'4" and after much experimenting I finally found one seat position where my hair (which I don't have a lot of) doesn't scrape the headliner. I do have the sunroof which doesn' t help that problem. Of course I could keep reclining the seatback but after a certain point you feel like your laying down while driving.
  • Options
    http://www.wawanesageneral.com/

They have offices in Ca and Oregon.

• Options
    gambit293gambit293 Member Posts: 406
    Here's some other comparisons I haven't seen mentioned by anyone.

First off, a used 2000 Lexus SC300/400 would be priced very closely to a new G35c. A 400 would probably be a bit more actually. I know the old SCs aren't nearly as sporty as the G35c, but the styling is very nice and it might suit those who are complaining that the G35 is not luxurious enough.

Secondly, a loaded Mercedes 230 coupe actually comes very close in price to a G35c. I know that the 230 isn't exactly in the same class as the G35c, but to be honest, the 230 is a little out of place in the sport coupe class as well. Although the 230 starts with about a 4k advantage over the G35c, options (some of which might as well be REQUIRED in a Mercedes as far as I'm concerned) quickly push the msrp very close to 30k. In fact, if you go to the Mercedes website to price out a 230, you'll see that you could easily go overboard with all sorts of wacky whistles and bells until the price is about 35k. Some of you probably think I'm nuts making this comparison, but hey, haven't there been numerous posts comparing the G35c to the Accord coupe, which is *gasp* FWD? If you want something sporty and you can get over the oddly shaped butt of the 230, it might be a nice alternative.

A more natural comparison would probably be the gorgeous CLK vs the G35c, except that I find the price difference too large to span since a base model CLK starts at 44k.

Just trying to make conversation...
  • Options
    rstanc, you will find extensive threads on mileage in the G35c on freshalloy. But from my memory, you're doing well, though in the range others have noted...18-22 overall. The engine's big enough to suck a lot of juice if you shift at high points. Kind of pointless not to, imo!!

If you're getting into used cars, gambit, you might want to think about the BMW 5 series, and the Jag S. Certainly there are dramatic differences, as there were in your examples, but these too are beautiful cars with interesting performance. But new vs. used is, imo, apples & oranges.

JW
  • Options
    thomas47thomas47 Member Posts: 2
    My Infiniti dealer told me that there will be a awd version of the G35 in the near future? Does anyone know if this is true?
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice about my G and chains. I suppose I was hoping that someone would have a solution that was safe so that I could enjoy the drive in my G. Wishful thinking...I was pretty sure it was a bad idea. I am lucky that my girlfriend has a car that we are not worried about that we can take on trips like this. Also, since I live in the SF/Bay Area, and only go on snow trips once or twice a year, my G will very rarely inconvenience me.
  • Options
    thomas, the G sedan is scheduled for an awd option in '05 according to the rumor. Have heard nothing re: the coupe.

JW
  • Options
    8u6hfd8u6hfd Member Posts: 1,391
    1. Anyone have an armrest? It needs one for cruising (and the brochure shows it...probably pre-production pics)

2. Fog lights, I mean dimmed down high beams actually useful in fog?

3. Anyone else have the adjustable headlight lever aim marking on the headlight switch? Yet no functioning switch (or the motors)?

4. And finally...a long squeak coming from the drivetrain or brakes coming to a slow stop?

At least 3rd and 4th doesn't grind like my friend's 350Z
  • Options
    1. Armrest will be std. on coupes mfg. from (I think I recall) February on. No word on whether it will be able to be retrofitted to current numbers. Btw, that's not an armrest in the brochure but the side bolster of the seat which appears to be an armrest, to many people's confusion. Look close! But the slider that appears will be there according to reports from customer affairs.

2. Foglights are in the headlight module.

3. I don't understand the question.

4. I don't know how long you've had yours, but there has been considerable observation of brake noise for the first few miles as they set in.

JW
  • Options
    prodmngrprodmngr Member Posts: 13
    I've read a lot of posts about armrests not being available, but my coupe (bought in Dec) has one. It's a long padded armrest, and it opens up to reveal a storage area, power outlet, etc. Am I missing something in the previous questions? Thanks.
  • Options
    It's my cousin's car, just purchased (and delivered) on Saturday. I'm the driver because I'm more affluent with stickshift (he's learning).

To clarify things a bit:

1. The Driver's armrest. Yes the brochure shows an armrest. The the 6MT (6-speed manual) he has, is a cover for the console cupholder and a cuppy hole. No extended (vertical) armrest, just for comfort.

2. Fog lights, it's the highbeams, dimmed down. What I don't understand is the high beams are designed to put light up, where fogs have a sharp horizontal cut-off which prevents the lights reflecting back into the driver's eyes.

3. This features allows manual control of the headlight aim, say driving uphill or downhill, where you can raise or lower the aim of the headlights via a switch. This feature is found on the M45 and Q45. This feature is found in many European cars with halogen lights (automatic control is with HID's, as required by law in Europe)

This is copied from the standard features of the Q45 list:
    High intensity, multi-lens, Xenon headlights with driver adjustable leveler

If you look closely at the light switch/turn signal stalk, to the right to the fog light control, Many will see a symbol which has the low beam symbol with up and down (one of them is dotted) arrows, which signifies the adjustability).
  • Options
    If you have an armrest, you're in an automatic.

What page in the brochure are you looking at? This has been rehashed many times.

Self-leveling hids? What a great idea -- and no, since I've never looked at the M or the Q, I'd never heard of it. Well... I guess they're reaching in the same parts bin; are the stalks the same? or maybe that's a hint at an upgrade for next year?

JW
  • Options
    gidyupgidyup Member Posts: 11
    1. Armrest maybe available in February for the 6MT, the auto already has one. It may also have drilled aluminum pedals. We will wait and see.
    2. Fog lights are not truly for fog, they are white halogen bulbs. You can change the bulb with a yellow tint which helps for fog. Not sure but this may affect your high beam, since it is in the same lens.
    3. Don't believe there is an option for adjustable headlight lever. I believe you are referring to auto leveling HID's, which are not available.
    4. Lot's of people reported squeaks coming from their Brembo's but it goes away within a few hundred miles. (Break pads have to broken in).

"prodmngr" You probably are talking about the armrest on the automatic which has been standard since day 1.
  • Options
    gambit293gambit293 Member Posts: 406
    Adjustable-level headlights are an awesome idea. I think the Q was one of the first to have them.

Generally I find HID lights annoying since they blind other drivers, but this is often simply because the lights are angled wrong. Someone (BMW??) was also looking into the idea of lights that slightly swivel left and right as the wheels are turned.

Can't wait for an AWD G35c. 2005 sounds about when I would get one anyway.
  • Options
    prodmngrprodmngr Member Posts: 13
    thanks everyone for the clarification on the armrest. I did indeed notice the past threads on the armrest becoming available, but must have missed that the writer was only referring to the 6mt.

I've experimented with my fog lights and high beams and noticed that the same bulb (lower of the two in stack) is used for either feature. It looks yellow and aims lower when turned on as a fog light, and is bright white when shifted to high beam.

Scott
  • Options
    yep, the fog lights and high beams are the same bulb. We were messing around with it. I'll guess I'll have to wait until there's heavy fog to see its usefulness.

Adjustable headlights....I'm planning retrofitting them to my 02 Golf sometime soon.
  • Options
    mariner7mariner7 Member Posts: 509
    Triant is Infiniti concept at Detroit Auto. Found this at autoweek:

The Triant mimics the sportiness, luxury appointments and all-wheel drive of the FX45, but does it in what Infiniti calls “a fusion of authentic sports coupe styling and the latest in automotive technology in a muscular 2+2 body.”

It supposed to have 4wd and gullwings. Sounds like GTR to me. What the heck is a Triant anyway? Maybe it really is the world's first 3wd.

Last year Honda made quite a splash with Dualnote, supposed to be next nsx. Anyone heard about it lately?
  • Options
    http://www.nissannews.com/?http://www.nissannews.com/infiniti/news/products/relautopasse2002122654607.shtml

Wild looking, but there's no plan to produce it ... just an idea.

JW

• Options
    troyy2ktroyy2k Member Posts: 91
    I would like to buy a coupe with leather, with the following options:

1) Navigation Package
    2) Performance Tire & Wheel Package
    3) Bose Audio System
    4) * NO SUNROOF *

I would like to know if this configuration can be special-ordered (I do not mind the long wait). My local infiniti dealer did not know.

On the Infiniti web site, this combination of options cannot be "built" using their car-building software. However, I do not know if their software accurately displays all possible car combinations that are available.
  • Options
    Yeah, they are H4 (9003). The fog light operates on the low-beam filament.
  • Options
    Why can't you get it? It's available (or not excluded at least) in the brochure.

One thing that may slow you down is that (what I've heard) Infiniti has a lot of their production for the year completed and for 'unusual' (read: non-premium pkg.) orders, there may be difficulty on this year's allotments.

Several people I'm aware of have taken delivery of non-sunroof cars.

JW
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't check far enough on this morning's answer. You can get the roof without the premium package, but not the premium (Bose) w/o the roof.

Have you thought about ordering with the roof and wheel pkg then adding an aftermarket audio?

JW
  • Options
    bjbird2bjbird2 Member Posts: 647
    Another accolade! Car and Driver Magazine named the G35 one of the "10 Best Cars" in the world!
  • Options
    lachancslachancs Member Posts: 16
    Anyone know if you can order the rear spoiler without having to spend $1,100 on the Aero package that includes wheel/tire upgrades?
  • Options
    rstanc1953rstanc1953 Member Posts: 7
    lachancs,
    There are a couple of rear spoilers on EBay for around $200.00, already painted factory colors, but I believe when I picked up my coupe a few weeks ago that I saw on a flyer where you can have one dealer installed for around $600.00. That would probably be the best way to go if you don't want the performance package. I would just call a dealer and ask if they can dealer install one.
  • Options
    daschtickdaschtick Member Posts: 63
    Well, after nearly 1 week of entertaining reading on this topic, and a test drive of a G35 Coupe (base), here are my thoughts.

I REALLY like this car. The comparisons to the 3 series are well justified, and at a $5000 savings (non eurobuyer.com, as MOST people will use more traditional methods), it seems like an extremely good buy. The G35 looks beautiful in person, and drives fantastic. Combine this with Infiniti reliability, and I think they FINALLY have a car to be passionate about.

I personally would be completely satisfied with the base model ($29,600), even with the 5 speed auto-shifter, as the manumatic works really well, and the shifts in manual mode are very smooth (although a base 6MT would be even more attractive). The standard features are more than most cars options (Xenons, 6-CD changer), and I'd rather not incur the added expense and maintenance of 18" tires with Brembos.

As far as the interior goes, I think it's fine. I feel people have to criticize something, and if the plastic bezel is the worst part of the car, I can surely deal with that. It's no Audi, but I found it to be attractive, and combined with the "willow" color it felt far more open and airy.

The VQ engine performs as well as I expected, and the handling on this 3400+ pound car was great, although not as nimble as my 2500 pound Celica GT-S. Also, I think the G35 is a nice balance of sport and luxury, with a stronger emphasis on sport, which is the way I prefer it. For the more interested in luxury, I suggest the CL-S - a fantastic car, but a little too soft for my tastes.

For those who wonder why I'd pick this car over a BMW, here are my reasons:

1. I simply prefer the styling and "feel" of the G35 over the BMW. I love the way the BMW drives, but the styling is not my favorite (but what a great paint job!). Also, the interior styling is no Audi either, and the stereos always fail to live up to expectations.

2. I usually keep my cars fairly long, and reliability is more important to me in this case, than resale. I feel that the cost of ownership (not to mention initial cost) will be much less with the Infiniti, and I value less frequent visits to the dealership, regardless of cost.

3. Perceived image. Although it does not directly affect my ownership experience, I does indirectly. I don't want to be "classed" by the car I drive. To some this may sound silly, but it happens frequently. Example, my friend just bought a used Seville STS, but his boss continually gives him grief. Admittedly, his boss is an [non-permissible content removed], but that is beside the point.

Please do not take this as a rip on the BMW, they are great cars, but not what I prefer.

As far as purchasing a G35 coupe goes for me, I will be waiting a while for the market to cool, and maybe get one next year. If they'd take all of that crap (strut brace, speakers) out of the back of the Z, I might get that instead. A Z car with an empty hatch could be fun, affordable, and practical. Only time will tell.....
  • Options
    And you're test driving already? But that's another topic. . .

Granted, I quickly visited the local Infiniti dealer a while back just to take a look in person, get a feel for colors and so forth, and I wore jeans and a sweatshirt so I didn't look like a serious buyer :-) (And rapidly advised the 1st person to approach me that I was not in the market for quite a while, and why.)

I'll wait for the test drive at least till I feel I'm not horrendously upside down in my current car. It'll be a while, since I just got it July 2002. . .

But I am smitten with what I have seen of the G35C so far. . .
  • Options
    kdshapirokdshapiro Member Posts: 5,751
    You bought the car for your reasons, not the boards reasons. I think it's funny that you think people perceive you by the type of car you drive. Let's see how we can classify the driver by the type of vehicle they have:

1. Mercedes: snob, person who thinks they own the road, rich.
    2. BMW: snob, money flaunter, think they own the road
    3. Ford F-150: blue collar worker
    4. Hyundai: person on a limited budget
    6. Nissan: person who likes to show they are the sporty type in keeping with the Nissan image.
    7. Infiniti: person who wants a Nissan but wants to show that they are more upscale and have a little more money.
    8. Acura RL/TL - very conservative - upscale.

and so on.

I think this would make an interesting topic in and of itself. The types of people that buy cars.
  • Options
    1. Mercedes: snob, person who thinks they own the road, rich.

Snob? Rich? Nah, I'd guess someone who just wants an emblem or safety. Very few enthusiasts I know would even breath the word MB.

2. BMW: snob, money flaunter, think they own the road

80% are emblem chasers, 10% drivers, 10% people who think they're drivers.

3. Ford F-150: blue collar worker

Couldn't pick one out. wouldn't know or care. It's a truck. and american. Can't get much more useless than that.

4. Hyundai: person on a limited budget
    Someone who sees value. Quality's up, prices down.

6. Nissan: person who likes to show they are the sporty type in keeping with the Nissan image.

Didn't know Nissan had an image beyond being the other other Japanese car maker. :)

7. Infiniti: person who wants a Nissan but wants to show that they are more upscale and have a little more money.

Wants a BMW but values reliability and money more than performance and style.

8. Acura RL/TL - very conservative - upscale.
    No imagination, essentially dead but still animated.

9. VW: teen/coed that mommy/daddy bought the car, tweener who can't afford a true german performance car, tuner that got suckered into buying a batch of lemons.
  • Options
    rayainswrayainsw Member Posts: 3,192
    Well, let’s see now, in the past 35 years I have owned one (or more) of these brands: Audi, Fiat, Mazda (rotary), Ford, Pontiac, Buick, Lincoln, Nissan, Honda, Volvo and Volkswagen. My first car was a VW (’61 original / “classic”? Beetle) and my current car is a Passat W8.

So - what the heck does that say about me?

- Ray
    Who believes life is (way) too short to do the same thing over and over . . .
    2022 X3 M40i