Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    dashbbdashbb Member Posts: 119
    What is included in OTD? You deal is basically $7k off MSRP which is not that great, however, add 7% sales tax, title/licensing and documentation fees, then you're getting over $9k off MSRP, which is fantastic!

Some details would help...
  • Options
    SpepalaSpepala Member Posts: 2
    I am giving detailed price.

Vehicle Price:39.811$
    Sale Tax(3%): 1194$
    Doc Fee: 329$
    License Fee: 165
    Total Fees: 41,500$
    Shipping Fees: 500$ f
  • Options
    gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    Well, the only problem is that I just price an '08 Sport w/ everything options and the MSRP is only 46,100 and invoice is 41,879.

So, 39,811 is an o.k price for a coupe.
  • Options
    denebjdenebj Member Posts: 16
    Hello guys,
    I have been quote on a G35 08, w/prem and sport package (plus cargo net ...)
    31,750 and 31,500 plus TTL (invoice and 3k rebate).
    I am negotiating by email but I do not know what kind of argument I can point out ?
    And how much I can lower the price. I wanted to get an 1500 off, to be at 30k but I think it is too much :/

Help me guys :)Thanks
  • Options
    475Park475Park Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell me what are the Jan. Northeast auction prices for a 2006 G35x sedan in "above average" condition ?

I cannot afford a $ 22,000. certified car from a Infiniti dealer. A used car dealer said he can get me one if I specify exactly what I am looking for. He would call me if he sees one at a local auction . My price would be what he "pays" for the car plus $1,000 for his services and DMV fees.

I am looking for one of the many 2006 G35x's that are now coming off 3 year leases. Diamond Graphite, Liquid Platinum, or Black Obsidian are desired colors with 30,000 - 36,000 miles. Must have a moonroof.

Thanks in advance ! I prefer a preowned 2006 G35x than a new 2009 Honda Accord LX.
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,952
    You can ask volvomax over at the Real-World Trade-In Values board.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    meyrick007meyrick007 Member Posts: 23
    hello!

i just sold my lexus is 250 and in the market now for a 2008 or 2009 g37 coupe. i've looked thru all the postings in this forum and it seems like i see a lot of postings for leases. has anyone purchased a g37 coupe the last 2 months? if so how much did u pay for it? i'm located in los angeles so if you know any dealership that can give a great deal i would appreciate it. the model i want is the g37 journey with the navi option.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks!
  • Options
    How'd you sell your Lexus? Craigslist? Cars.com? How was your experience?
  • Options
    ambudooambudoo Member Posts: 1
    Where did you get this price? This is a great deal. PM me where you get the deal from. I'm looking for an Infiniti 08 G35
  • Options
    sold my car thru craigslist.... i've only had it posted for a week and sold it today... are u trying to sell your car?
  • Options
    denebjdenebj Member Posts: 16
    You think it is a good deal ??!!! It is invoice + $1000 !!! The car is selling at least at invoice and most of the time invoice minus $500 - $1000 !! (and most of the guys seems to paid MSRP - $8000 )
    Actually I made a mistake, the price was $31,700 HT (that includes the $4k cash rebates), so $34,000 OTD... too high
    I am in the DFW area
  • Options
    Yes I am. I posted an ad last night. Did you include pictures? Did you include your phone number also? I'm afraid I might get bombarded with telemarketers calling my cell!
  • Options
    i posted with no pic and my personal phone number. i only got one call from a telemarketer. but if you don't post a number that's okay too. they can communicate with you thru email. i posted my number just to make it convenient for the buyer.

if you don't mind me asking what car are you selling?
  • Options
    g35ortlg35ortl Member Posts: 10
    Does anyone know when the new incentives (if any) will be announced? It seems like these cars aren't moving very quickly and inventories are still high. I assume that Infiniti will have to increase incentives at some point.
  • Options
    TurboRx7TurboRx7 Member Posts: 8
    I would say that all car companies are going to have to give some HUGE discounts. Our country is headed for depression and that's no joke. It's not gonna get any better until at least the third quarter 2010. Having said that, i am also in the market for an 09 g37 sedan. I will patiently sit by until I see them knock 8k off of the sticker for me. Until then, I can afford to wait. The question is, how long will Infinity sit by and not slash prices while these cars are rusting at the ports.
  • Options
    BTW, the best price I can see right now is through Cars Direct. You can get about 4,200 off sticker on an 09 right now.
  • Options
    pierces929pierces929 Member Posts: 1
    Fields Infiniti in Glencoe, IL sent me and honored $8,000 off MSRP on 2008 G35X and $10,000 off MSRP on G37's including remote start on either one. I received a couple of dealer accessories in my $8K off MSRP on the sedan that I drove home on 01/16/09. I test drove the 2008 G37 on snowy/icey roads and found that I don't drive sideways real well. The G37 is probably a great deal if you are in a climate where you don't get snow/ice. I got the impression that the $10K off the G37's could get better considering we are experiencing record snows this winter and the 2009 G37 will have AWD.
  • Options
    livinlarge215livinlarge215 Member Posts: 4
    Hi pierces929,

Could you detail your purchase price? (Options, Accessories, Final Price, etc..)

Thanks,
    Johnny
  • Options
    Is that g37 a 2008 or 2009? Also, Toyota is getting ready to take their first opperating loss in 70 years. Infinity/Nissan can't be doing any better:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090123/as_japan_toyota.html
  • Options
    i'm in the market for a 2008 coupe. i went to a dealership and saw a 2008 g37 journey with premium and navi package for $42k. do you guys think i can get this for $34k before taxes? is 8k off a 2008 unheard of?
  • Options
    rhard49rhard49 Member Posts: 226
    your number is right in the ballpark. one way to check it is look up the invoice on edmunds and apply the present offers which are 1k dealer cash back and 3k or reduced financing, most people have been getting approx 5k off of list with the zero or ,9 percent financing and a little over 8k off for a cash sale or other financing. I bought an 08 G35x sedan w/premium/nav/splash & cargonet list is 40230 including destination I paid 35101 with ,9 percent financing for 60 months or 32101 if I paid cash or used other than the zero or .9
    In my situation I preferred the lower financing. Good Luck
  • Options
    thanks so much... this is very helpful.
  • Options
    your number is right in the ballpark. one way to check it is look up the invoice on edmunds and apply the present offers which are 1k dealer cash back and 3k or reduced financing...

Where do you live? I don't see the 3K cash for the coupe here in PA.
  • Options
    rhard49rhard49 Member Posts: 226
    check with other dealers there is 3k cash or discount instead of reduced rate financing availible, I believe it is cash to dealers which means they do not have to give it to you but it is availible on 2008's
  • Options
    AAT_G35SAAT_G35S Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to this site. I just purchased my ’07 G35S this week (Atlanta area) and I absolutely love it! It was very well maintained (one owner on lease) and both interior and exterior look brand new. But of course, there’s that part of me that wants to know if I negotiated well at the dealership or not. I’d love some thoughts from forum members about the price I paid, based on all of the specs below. Thank you so much!

2007 Infiniti G35 SPORT PREMIUM 4dr Sedan (Automatic)

* Certified Pre-Owned from Infiniti dealership (includes 72 months/100,000 miles Powertrain Warranty)
    * Color: Silver
    * Mileage: 27,500 miles
    * Equipped with:
    1) Premium Package
    2) Infiniti Navigation Package
    3) Technology Package
    4) Moonroof
    5) Trunk Cargo Net
    * Brand new set of 4 Eagle F1 All-Season Goodyear tires (Front: 225/50ZR18; Back: 245/45ZR18) installed today at no cost to me
    * Add-ons:
    1) Infiniti Elite Extended Protection Plan (provides up to 84 months/100,000 miles “bumper-to-bumper” $0 deductible warranty and enhanced Roadside Assistance)

Basically, the car is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles in the Packages (i.e., Leather, Sports paddle shifters, Navi system, Bose 10 speaker sound, leather, XM, 9.5Gig hard drive, etc etc)

** Price paid (inclusive of everything above) = $26,600 ** plus: taxes, title, dealer fee

Thank you for the feedback!
  • Options
    carscarcarscar Member Posts: 22
    I was quoted 30,000 + TTL for 2008 G35 Journey with premium package in DFW area. MSRP is 36,230. The quote does not qualify for 0.9% APR for 60 months. If 0.9% APR is applied, the price goes up by $3K.

Is this a good deal?

There are no deals available for 2009 G37. Should I wait for 2009 G37 deals or should I take 2008 G35? I can wait for another couple of months for a car.

Any help or info will be of great help.
  • Options
    dat2dat2 Member Posts: 251
    6 grand off msrp seems like a decent deal to me, though there are dealers giving 8 grand off leftover 08s. If you wait a few months you can probably buy an 09 at invoice but you'll still be paying 3 grand more for similar equipment. good luck!
  • Options
    carscarcarscar Member Posts: 22
    Hi Dat2,

Thank you for your response.

Do you think 3K premium for 09 G37 over 08 G35 is worth it? If so, I can wait till April or May to pick up G37, if not, I don't want to pass up on a real good deal and may pull the trigger now for the 08 G35.
  • Options
    dat2dat2 Member Posts: 251
    That's a tough call, probably not to me, if it's really a 3 grand difference. It might be only a 1 or 2 grand difference in a couple months if they release new incentives on the 09s. If you are going for an auto, the 7 speed tranny with it's slightly higher mpgs might be worth something. I would suggest you try to go for more like a 4 grand difference if possible to make it really worth your effort and buyer's remorse!
  • Options
    jjackflashjjackflash Member Posts: 8
    I've received a quote on a 2009 G37 Journey sedan w/premium package with an "OTD" price of $36,521.15. I've calculated the tax & DMV fees, and this amounts to a price of $33K and change. I have verified that OTD really means just that. Meanwhile, I've received a quote on a 2008 at $29,657 + TTL, which works out to $32,384. Both are "cash" prices. Can I do better? These are just prices I've gotten in response to e-mail inquiries, I haven't walked in (and threatened to walk out) of a dealership yet.
  • Options
    dhincadhinca Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I'm slightly behind you in timing, but intested in what you learn, so please post back.
    Can you share your general location?
    Mostly thinking about the '08, is premium package the ONLY option? Looking at edmunds TMV, they suggest TMV of 29244 + 2165 (prem pkg invoice) + 815 destination - 428 (SF Bay area regional adj). which ends up at $31796. Another calibrator is MSRP (32700+2500) + dest (815) = 36015 so about 6360 under MSRP. Some here have been saying up to 8k under with the cash back folded in.

Anyone of those foks comment on option packages?

Edmunds says they include incentives in figuring TMV, which is currently a $3000 cash back (if you don't take the financing) as far as I've read on '08 Journey).

So if 29657 is pre TTL, and includes dest., seems pretty good but maybe could be better?? I've got to believe the dealers are incented to finish off the 08's, and premium is pretty universally available, so I'm suspecting that showing up with a lower offer and responding to pressure with "well, I guess I'll go get the one cross town" may help. Good Luck!
  • Options
    I'm in the Los Angeles area. As for whether Premium is the *only* option, it's really hard to tell just looking at dealer web sites. It's the only package (i.e., no Navigation, no Sport package), but I have no idea if there are any of the little things like cargo nets, floor mats, etc., that I suspect most dealers tack on these days. I'll find out a little more this afternoon when I go to visit one of the places.

I'm thinking I can probably push them down a bit more on the '08. Whether I can get below $36521 OTD, which is my current best offer on an 09 ($1K below alleged invoice of ~ $34468 ) is the bigger question.
  • Options
    kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    Floor mats are included on a G. I do believe that most if not all G's are shipped with the cargo net and splash guards from the factory.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    dhincadhinca Member Posts: 8
    Sounds like you're potentially more interested in the '09. What were your thoughts regarding the 09/08 comparison? power/gas mileage? Let me know how it works out, and enjoy!
  • Options
    I drove the 08 today, and will be driving an 09 tomorrow. The slightly better mileage is what attracts me most to the 09, but it's not worth $3k. If I'm going to get "last year's" car, though, I just think that they should come down a tad more. I'd like it get it under $29K - i.e., $8K off MSRP, which is apparently what some folks have gotten.
  • Options
    sayitfastsayitfast Member Posts: 2
    I'm very interested in two G35s... wondering if I can get some opinions on how much I should pay... both are 2006s listed at 23980.00

Car 1

Car 2

Thanks!
  • Options
    therevertherever Member Posts: 1
    Early this month (January) I bought a 2009 G37x sedan, automatic, from Infiniti of Denver.

It has premium and navigation packages, illuminated kick plates, carpeted trunk mat, cargo net, wood trim, glass breakage alarm, splash guards and clear bra (front, mirrors, door handles). The car had to be trucked from New Mexico.

I paid about $650 over invoice, which included the trucking fee and dealer prep, which included 4 locking lug nuts and nitrous oxide in the tires.

I submitted my requirements to four dealerships in So. California and to three here in Colorado via the internet. This dealership could get the car right away, and I was treated fairly and honestly.
  • Options
    Wow, car 2 has low mile and Nav., if you can get a little lower, that's a good price, imo.
  • Options
    mtw76mtwmtw76mtw Member Posts: 17
    I've just started talking with a dealer in DFW about a '08 or '09 G37 Journey coupe with Premium package and possibly Sport. So far, he says he has nothing in inventory that matches my wish-list, but I'm not in any real hurry to buy right now. However, I'm interested to see what the new incentives and specials are for February. Hopefully someone will post that info here when it's available.
  • Options
    kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    "and nitrous oxide in the tires. "

Its Nitrogen, not Nitrous Oxide in your tires.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    TX_SleeperTX_Sleeper Member Posts: 4
    Seems like the manufacturer is holding onto their incentives... What places have you gone?
  • Options
    sayitfastsayitfast Member Posts: 2
    Thanks,

That is the one I'm leaning towards...
  • Options
    ralph32ralph32 Member Posts: 2
    Three dealers quoted prices that range from 35700 to 37700. G37 Sedan with Premium + Navigation.
  • Options
    rajeerajee Member Posts: 29
    anyone here looking into the g37 convertible? i know it's gonna be tough to get a great deal on a hot new car like that - but I am hoping to get something decent given our economic situation. Has anyone heard any 'insider' info on packages/pricing?
  • Options
    shadow33shadow33 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Can you please help me with evaluation of this offer - that's my first lease and I am completely lost.
    I've got a deal in Douglas Infinity, NJ for 2008 G35x with premium package for 34,000. Dealer claimed that invoice was around 35,000. Does it sound right or should I demand to see some paper? Edmunds invoice is $34,751.
    The lease is for 39 months with 52% residual ($19,801) and $398.61 monthly payment with 3,212 total drive off.
    What completely stops me in tracks is a lease rate of 0.79. Doesn't seem to correspond to anything at all - what money factor it might to imply? Salesman said this number comes from Infinity and they can't change it.
    You help will be very appreciated.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,383
    Hard to tell if that is the invoice number without you giving us the MSRP..

I'm not up on Infiniti money factors, but maybe the MF is .00079?

The lease payment and terms quoted are pretty close to what is advertised here locally.. but, you didn't give the mileage allowance, either.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for quick reply, kyfdx.
    MSRP was around 38,000, mileage allowance is 10,000..
    MF of .00079 - isn't it too small? I tried to calculate rate backwards from monthly payments and came up with a rate of %1,25.
    I'll get explanation out of dealer in Monday, but I need to collect all the right answers.
  • Options
    nexyajanexyaja Member Posts: 7
    shadow33 I think you should be able to do better, unless you are talking about a 2009 model. I paid $398/m, 39 month, 15K miles/yr, with $3600 out the door...for a 2008 G35X, premium and Nav (MSRP 40500)
  • Options
    Nope, it's 2008. Looks like I did a couple of mistakes already. I gave them a check for 500 and signed the order. I doubt they let me off the hook or allow for any negotiation. Actually, my deal pretty close to yours - 3212 OTD and 398/m, thught without NAV and with 10K miles/year. Do you remember by any chance what was money factor for that?
  • Options
    i got a purchase quote from a dealer here so. california for an 08 coupe with premium and navi package for $37,300 (before taxes and fee) and i can take advantage of the 0.9 financing offer. is this a good deal? just want to reiterate that this is for a 2008 model.

thoughts?