2015 Nissan Leaf Lease Questions

leescottleescott Member Posts: 165
edited April 2015 in Nissan
Could I please have the rates and residual for a MY15 Leaf?

24 and 36 months
10K miles/year
If the numbers are different for the various trims, can I have it for all 3
Please include any lease/bonus cash
For Florida/33473

Thanks! B)

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    leescott said:

    Could I please have the rates and residual for a MY15 Leaf?

    24 and 36 months
    10K miles/year
    If the numbers are different for the various trims, can I have it for all 3
    Please include any lease/bonus cash
    For Florida/33473

    Thanks! B)

    24/10 - .00003 MF for all trims; 45% / 46% / 47% for the S / SV / SL trims

    36/10 - 40% residual for all trims; .00021 / .00028 / .00027 MF for the S / SV / SL trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leescottleescott Member Posts: 165
    Thanks for answering so quickly!
  • rjvillanuevarjvillanueva Member Posts: 5
    Could I have the MF and residual for S trim 2015 Leaf for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741

    Could I have the MF and residual for S trim 2015 Leaf for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15?

    40% / 41% / 42% and .00021 for 36/10, 36/12 and 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atxcarsatxcars Member Posts: 3
    Could I have the MF and residual for 2015 Leaf SL with premium package for 36/10, 36/12, and 24/10? In 78704 if zip makes a difference. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    atxcars said:

    Could I have the MF and residual for 2015 Leaf SL with premium package for 36/10, 36/12, and 24/10? In 78704 if zip makes a difference. Thanks!

    46% and .00003 for 24/10

    38% and .00027 for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dabonodabono WAMember Posts: 7
    I'd like to know the residual value and MF for 36/12k and 36/15k leases on the following 2015 model (ZIP code 98006):

    SV with the LED Headlights and Quick Charge Port package

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    dabono said:

    I'd like to know the residual value and MF for 36/12k and 36/15k leases on the following 2015 model (ZIP code 98006):

    SV with the LED Headlights and Quick Charge Port package

    Thanks in advance!

    36/15 on SV - .00096 and 31%. Add 1% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • czar4czar4 Member Posts: 33
    I'm interested in an S lease - I'm assuming the $11025 NAMC rebate includes the $7500 tax credit?  What are the residual and MF for 36/10 and 36/12 and any thoughts on what additional discounts I should be looking for off of sticker?  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    czar4 said:

    I'm interested in an S lease - I'm assuming the $11025 NAMC rebate includes the $7500 tax credit?  What are the residual and MF for 36/10 and 36/12 and any thoughts on what additional discounts I should be looking for off of sticker?  Thanks!

    .00055 and 32% / 33%

    Yes, the rebate probably includes the tax credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dabonodabono WAMember Posts: 7
    czar4 said:

    I'm interested in an S lease - I'm assuming the $11025 NAMC rebate includes the $7500 tax credit?  What are the residual and MF for 36/10 and 36/12 and any thoughts on what additional discounts I should be looking for off of sticker?  Thanks!

    AFAIK, the $11025 rebate consists of the $7500 tax credit + $3500 NMAC lease incentive (which leaves $25 unaccounted for...).

    In addition, also check for local incentives. For example, here in Washington state, there's no sales tax on buying or leasing an EV. Your utility company may also subsidize all or part of the cost of a home charger, too (Puget Sound Energy has a $500 rebate).

    @Michaell,
    Thanks for the info about MF and residuals. Just out of curiosity, how often do they change? Looking through previous replies in this thread, it looks like MF for Leaf S has varied between 0.00021 in Feb, and 0.00055 in late May.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    dabono said:

    czar4 said:

    I'm interested in an S lease - I'm assuming the $11025 NAMC rebate includes the $7500 tax credit?  What are the residual and MF for 36/10 and 36/12 and any thoughts on what additional discounts I should be looking for off of sticker?  Thanks!

    AFAIK, the $11025 rebate consists of the $7500 tax credit + $3500 NMAC lease incentive (which leaves $25 unaccounted for...).

    In addition, also check for local incentives. For example, here in Washington state, there's no sales tax on buying or leasing an EV. Your utility company may also subsidize all or part of the cost of a home charger, too (Puget Sound Energy has a $500 rebate).

    @Michaell,
    Thanks for the info about MF and residuals. Just out of curiosity, how often do they change? Looking through previous replies in this thread, it looks like MF for Leaf S has varied between 0.00021 in Feb, and 0.00055 in late May.
    The numbers usually change monthly, but for some reason we got an update from Nissan just last week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dabonodabono WAMember Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    The numbers usually change monthly, but for some reason we got an update from Nissan just last week.

    In that case, could I ask you for the latest MF and residual on a Leaf SV for a 36/12 and 36/15 lease? Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    dabono said:

    Michaell said:

    The numbers usually change monthly, but for some reason we got an update from Nissan just last week.

    In that case, could I ask you for the latest MF and residual on a Leaf SV for a 36/12 and 36/15 lease? Thanks again!
    .00096 and 31% / 32%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • czar4czar4 Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2015
    Michaell said:
    I'm interested in an S lease - I'm assuming the $11025 NAMC rebate includes the $7500 tax credit?  What are the residual and MF for 36/10 and 36/12 and any thoughts on what additional discounts I should be looking for off of sticker?  Thanks!
    .00055 and 32% / 33% Yes, the rebate probably includes the tax credit.
    do you have 24/10 and 24/12 - and wondering if the $11025 works for that, too. 

    Thanks
  • onlyonechoponlyonechop Member Posts: 1
    Could I please get the MF and residual for a MY15 Leaf S?

    24 months
    10K miles/year
    For Georgia/30334

    Also, any rebates or incentives with NMAC.

    Thanks in advance.
  • czar4czar4 Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2015
    I could really use some help on the 24 month residuals. I asked the dealership, and they're saying it's much more expensive for me to do a 24 month lease. With the Nissan incentives, the $7500 government incentive, and the $3000 Connecticut incentive, it brings the purchase price down to $15800. I have a 36/12 residual value of $10,240 but from what I'm seeing online, the 24 mo residual is at least 10 points higher, which would bring the usage down from about $5600 to $2600, so unless I'm mistaken with these numbers that would make a 24 mo lease much cheaper?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    Sorry, but we didn't get the Nissan numbers for June

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    czar4 said:

    I could really use some help on the 24 month residuals. I asked the dealership, and they're saying it's much more expensive for me to do a 24 month lease. With the Nissan incentives, the $7500 government incentive, and the $3000 Connecticut incentive, it brings the purchase price down to $15800. I have a 36/12 residual value of $10,240 but from what I'm seeing online, the 24 mo residual is at least 10 points higher, which would bring the usage down from about $5600 to $2600, so unless I'm mistaken with these numbers that would make a 24 mo lease much cheaper?

    As noted, we don't have the June numbers...

    But, for May, the 24 month residuals were only 4% higher than 36 month numbers.... so, your dealer is probably correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • czar4czar4 Member Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:
    I could really use some help on the 24 month residuals. I asked the dealership, and they're saying it's much more expensive for me to do a 24 month lease. With the Nissan incentives, the $7500 government incentive, and the $3000 Connecticut incentive, it brings the purchase price down to $15800. I have a 36/12 residual value of $10,240 but from what I'm seeing online, the 24 mo residual is at least 10 points higher, which would bring the usage down from about $5600 to $2600, so unless I'm mistaken with these numbers that would make a 24 mo lease much cheaper?
    As noted, we don't have the June numbers... But, for May, the 24 month residuals were only 4% higher than 36 month numbers.... so, your dealer is probably correct.
    Ok thanks so much that's a huge help. I checked the Edmunds residual numbers via ALG and the 24 mo was showing quite a bit higher and it didn't make sense. Thanks again. 
  • abhikuabhiku Member Posts: 124
    Could I please get the MF and residual for a MY15 Leaf SV?

    24 months
    7500 miles/year
    10k/ year
    For WA

    Also, any rebates or incentives with NMAC.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    abhiku said:

    Could I please get the MF and residual for a MY15 Leaf SV?

    24 months
    7500 miles/year
    10k/ year
    For WA

    Also, any rebates or incentives with NMAC.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00003 MF and 36% residual for 24mo, 12K/yr.

    Nissan doesn't usually offer anything under 12K/yr, though they may have something special for the Leaf that we aren't aware of. 36 month residuals are just 4% less (much lower payment)

    There is $7500 lease cash, which must be used as a CAP cost reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • guyguy1guyguy1 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    abhiku said:

    Could I please get the MF and residual for a MY15 Leaf SV?

    24 months
    7500 miles/year
    10k/ year
    For WA

    Also, any rebates or incentives with NMAC.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00003 MF and 36% residual for 24mo, 12K/yr.

    Nissan doesn't usually offer anything under 12K/yr, though they may have something special for the Leaf that we aren't aware of. 36 month residuals are just 4% less (much lower payment)

    There is $7500 lease cash, which must be used as a CAP cost reduction.
    Hi.

    I wanted to confirm if those numbers are the same for the northern virgina area.

    24/12k
    36/12k
    Residual

    Also is the $7,500 lease cash in addition to the $7500 federal lease tax credit?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    guyguy1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    abhiku said:

    Could I please get the MF and residual for a MY15 Leaf SV?

    24 months
    7500 miles/year
    10k/ year
    For WA

    Also, any rebates or incentives with NMAC.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00003 MF and 36% residual for 24mo, 12K/yr.

    Nissan doesn't usually offer anything under 12K/yr, though they may have something special for the Leaf that we aren't aware of. 36 month residuals are just 4% less (much lower payment)

    There is $7500 lease cash, which must be used as a CAP cost reduction.
    Hi.

    I wanted to confirm if those numbers are the same for the northern virgina area.

    24/12k
    36/12k
    Residual

    Also is the $7,500 lease cash in addition to the $7500 federal lease tax credit?

    Thanks!
    .00003 MF and 36%
    .00003 MF and 32%

    The $7500 lease cash is in lieu of the federal tax credit. Since you don't own the car, you don't get the credit, the leasing bank does. But, they are giving it all to you in a rebate, even though you only have the car for the lease term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdamischtdamisch Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    Hello,

    I'd like to get the MF and Residual for Colorado please. I am a current Leaf leasee, expiring in September. Does anyone know all of the current incentives going on in August and/or September? My current lease in 12k per, but only need 10k per on the next one.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    tdamisch said:

    Hello,

    I'd like to get the MF and Residual for Colorado please. I am a current Leaf leasee, expiring in September. Does anyone know all of the current incentives going on in August and/or September? My current lease in 12k per, but only need 10k per on the next one.

    Thank you.

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • veezer1veezer1 Member Posts: 17
    Does anyone have the current MF and residual for MD, 2015 Leaf S, for 24/12K and 36/12K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    veezer1 said:

    Does anyone have the current MF and residual for MD, 2015 Leaf S, for 24/12K and 36/12K?

    .00003 MF

    24/12 - 33%
    36/12 - 29%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdamischtdamisch Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    tdamisch said:

    Hello,

    I'd like to get the MF and Residual for Colorado please. I am a current Leaf leasee, expiring in September. Does anyone know all of the current incentives going on in August and/or September? My current lease in 12k per, but only need 10k per on the next one.

    Thank you.

    What lease term?
    24 months/10k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    tdamisch said:

    Michaell said:

    tdamisch said:

    Hello,

    I'd like to get the MF and Residual for Colorado please. I am a current Leaf leasee, expiring in September. Does anyone know all of the current incentives going on in August and/or September? My current lease in 12k per, but only need 10k per on the next one.

    Thank you.

    What lease term?
    24 months/10k miles
    .00003 MF and 33% residual for 24/12.

    Not sure that Nissan offers a 10K/yr allowance, but they might for the Leaf. If so, the residual would be 1% higher.

    There is a $7500 incentive that has to be used as a CAP cost reduction.

    There may be other incentives, but we don't have that information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 204meca204meca Member Posts: 369
    I am considering taking over a lease for a 2105 Leaf. The current owner said he had very bad credit at the time & therefore his lease payments are significantly higher than average. ($330/mo for a 2015 SV w 15K/ yr)
    I have an excellent credit score.
    What are the chances of renegotiation of the lease based on my better credit score & lower miles driven?
    How might that be handled?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,741
    204meca said:

    I am considering taking over a lease for a 2105 Leaf. The current owner said he had very bad credit at the time & therefore his lease payments are significantly higher than average. ($330/mo for a 2015 SV w 15K/ yr)
    I have an excellent credit score.
    What are the chances of renegotiation of the lease based on my better credit score & lower miles driven?
    How might that be handled?
    Thank you.

    No chance the lease terms are going to be renegotiated in the middle of the lease. You can ask the current owner to contribute some cash to offset the higher than normal lease payment.

    You're better off leasing one on your own and getting the better MF - and, I might add, a car with 0 miles on it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fixthissffixthissf Member Posts: 17
    Hi, could you please provide current MF and dealer rebates/incentives for 2015 Leaf in California (94114):
    36 months
    12K miles/year
    If the numbers are different for the various trims, can I have it for all 3
    Please include any lease/bonus cash

    Also, dealer I'm looking at has a 2016 - any info on same for 2016 MY?

    Many Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,257
    fixthissf said:

    Hi, could you please provide current MF and dealer rebates/incentives for 2015 Leaf in California (94114):
    36 months
    12K miles/year
    If the numbers are different for the various trims, can I have it for all 3
    Please include any lease/bonus cash

    Also, dealer I'm looking at has a 2016 - any info on same for 2016 MY?

    Many Thanks!

    2016:
    .00003 MF
    29% residual for S
    33% residual for SV/SL

    2015:
    .00003 MF
    29% residual for all trims

    Don't have the incentive amounts.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fixthissffixthissf Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    fixthissf said:

    Hi, could you please provide current MF and dealer rebates/incentives for 2015 Leaf in California (94114):
    36 months
    12K miles/year
    If the numbers are different for the various trims, can I have it for all 3
    Please include any lease/bonus cash

    Also, dealer I'm looking at has a 2016 - any info on same for 2016 MY?

    Many Thanks!

    2016:
    .00003 MF
    29% residual for S
    33% residual for SV/SL

    2015:
    .00003 MF
    29% residual for all trims

    Don't have the incentive amounts.
    Thanks for the helpful reply!
Sign In or Register to comment.