Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Audi A5 Lease rates for march

danelmixdanelmix Posts: 23
edited March 2015 in Audi
Hi, About to start the process of leasing a new A5, my current A5 is up, could someone please post current MF, Residual, etc. Thank you so much! (I'm in NJ)

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    danelmix said:

    Hi, About to start the process of leasing a new A5, my current A5 is up, could someone please post current MF, Residual, etc. Thank you so much! (I'm in NJ)


    .00112 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr for a Premium Plus Coupe

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • danelmixdanelmix Posts: 23
    Thank you so much.
  • cx3gmacx3gma Posts: 3
    Hi, first, let me say that this forum is very useful as it educates consumers and protects us from being taken advantage by dealers. Thank you for your contributions and help!

    I am looking to lease the following:

    2015 Audi A5 AWD Coupe, Premium Plus, 6sp Manual, Sport Package and Sport Plus Package. MSRP is $45,350. I want to lease it for 36 or 39 months in NY with 10k miles per year. What kind of payments am I looking at? Does Audi allow MSDs to reduce MF? What is the RV for this vehicle?

    Dealer quoted me $528.86 per month + $3,776 total at signing (he said it was based on $41,586 sale price and .00122 MF). It seems really high to me but he wasn't even willing to negotiate. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    cx3gma said:

    Hi, first, let me say that this forum is very useful as it educates consumers and protects us from being taken advantage by dealers. Thank you for your contributions and help!

    I am looking to lease the following:

    2015 Audi A5 AWD Coupe, Premium Plus, 6sp Manual, Sport Package and Sport Plus Package. MSRP is $45,350. I want to lease it for 36 or 39 months in NY with 10k miles per year. What kind of payments am I looking at? Does Audi allow MSDs to reduce MF? What is the RV for this vehicle?

    Dealer quoted me $528.86 per month + $3,776 total at signing (he said it was based on $41,586 sale price and .00122 MF). It seems really high to me but he wasn't even willing to negotiate. Thanks!


    .00112 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

    At that MSRP and assuming the the selling price is the same as the CAP cost, I get $507/mo.

    $3776 seems like a lot upfront... Tax might be about $1500, $695 acq.fee, 1st payment.. title registration? Seems like about $500 too much upfront.. and $20/mo. too much as well...

    That's not real far off, though..

    MSDs not available in NYS.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • danelmixdanelmix Posts: 23
    danelmix said:
    Hi, About to start the process of leasing a new A5, my current A5 is up, could someone please post current MF, Residual, etc. Thank you so much! (I'm in NJ)

    Here s my deal : 
    2015 a5 premium plus,  loaded,  52475 MSRP.  
    12k/ 36 month
    3950 signing(nj tax upfront,)  first pay.. 
    Audi care 
    591 A month payment.  

    Thx.  

  • njandynjandy Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    njandy said:

    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year.

    Thanks!

    .00108 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • njandynjandy Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:
    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year. Thanks!
    .00108 MF and 54% residual
    Thanks.  Can you give me the same for a coupe also?  What is the impact of audicare?

    thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    njandy said:


    kyfdx said:

    njandy said:

    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year.

    Thanks!

    .00108 MF and 54% residual

    Thanks.  Can you give me the same for a coupe also?  What is the impact of audicare?

    thanks again


    .00112 MF and 55% residual.

    The purchase of AudiCare adds 1% to the residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.