Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2016 Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    lovemkwanlovemkwan Member Posts: 9
    Hi there- any updates on the MF and the RF for 2016 Audi A6 leases? Anything change in April? Also, when is the best time to buy before 2017 rolls out- usually there is a time where dealers try to get rid of their 2016 to get space for 2017 models.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    lovemkwan said:

Hi there- any updates on the MF and the RF for 2016 Audi A6 leases? Anything change in April? Also, when is the best time to buy before 2017 rolls out- usually there is a time where dealers try to get rid of their 2016 to get space for 2017 models.

There are new numbers for March. A6 lease discussion can be found here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38581/audi/a6/2016-audi-a6-lease-questions#latest

(you posted in the A7 discussion)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I apologize- I meant to say A7.
  • Options
    lovemkwan said:

I apologize- I meant to say A7.

lovemkwan said:

There are new numbers for March ... what trim, engine, lease term and miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    mikercdmikercd Member Posts: 15
    Can you please provide the 36 months 12000 miles/year rate for premium plus for A7 and S7

thanks
  • Options
    mikercd said:

Can you please provide the 36 months 12000 miles/year rate for premium plus for A7 and S7

thanks

A7 Prem + - .00005 and 53%
    S7 - .00067 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    azedwardazedward Member Posts: 7
    Can I please get MF and RV for an A7 Premium Plus at 36/10, 39/10, and 48/10?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    azedward said:

Can I please get MF and RV for an A7 Premium Plus at 36/10, 39/10, and 48/10?

.00005 MF and 54% residual
    .00025 MF and 50% residual
    .00139 MF and 47% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you very much.

• Options
    Do you subtract 2% or 3% for Prestige?
  • Options
    azedward said:

Do you subtract 2% or 3% for Prestige?

On the A7, it's 2% lower

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    thunder99thunder99 Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking at a A7 p+ msrp $76060 tax and fees up front $770 monthly is this a good deal state nj
  • Options
    42/12
  • Options
    thunder99 said:
    I'm looking at a A7 p+ msrp $76060 tax and fees up front $770 monthly is this a good deal state nj
    thunder99 said:
    42/12
     What was the selling price? 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Msrp 76220, selling 70240, $5000 for tax +fees+first month, 770 a month 42/10 nj
  • Options
    thunder99 said:

Msrp 76220, selling 70240, $5000 for tax +fees+first month, 770 a month 42/10 nj

.00025 and 50%.

Your prices give me a payment of $792/mo; your quote looks pretty good by comparison.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thank you, i appreciate all the help
  • Options
    What would the price be like if I was to do 36/12
  • Options
    thunder99 said:

What would the price be like if I was to do 36/12

.00005 and 53%. With your prices, payment is $771/mo plus tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    autoquestionerautoquestioner Member Posts: 1
    Today is March 26. Looking at 2016 Audi A7 Prestige. 36 mos/12,000 miles. No down payment. Have talked to 3 dealers. Getting Residual from all 3 at 51%. MF is .00025, .00045 and .00055 respectively. All three seem high to me. Looking at 5.7% discount off of MSRP. What are your thoughts? Seems like these could be better. What else should I consider?
  • Options

Today is March 26. Looking at 2016 Audi A7 Prestige. 36 mos/12,000 miles. No down payment. Have talked to 3 dealers. Getting Residual from all 3 at 51%. MF is .00025, .00045 and .00055 respectively. All three seem high to me. Looking at 5.7% discount off of MSRP. What are your thoughts? Seems like these could be better. What else should I consider?

I agree with the 51% residual (dealer can't change that), but all three are marking up the MF. Base MF on the A7 Prestige this month is .00005.

Audis are generally expensive to lease. Might be able to get more of a discount from sticker, but that's about it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi there- i proposed a MF of 0.00005 and the dealer just straight laughed at me. I'd appreciate all the help you've given me, but where are you getting this MF?

Also, what's the standard discount off (%) of MSRP for A7s?
  • Options
    lovemkwan said:

Hi there- i proposed a MF of 0.00005 and the dealer just straight laughed at me. I'd appreciate all the help you've given me, but where are you getting this MF?

Also, what's the standard discount off (%) of MSRP for A7s?

Can't tell you where we get them, but rest assured .00005 is the correct MF this month.

Dealer that straight out laughs at you doesn't deserve your business, in my mind.

Find a dealer willing to play ball. Only takes one.

For Audi, 4-6% off MSRP before any available incentives is a good target price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Does Audi include the destination charge in the MSRP and, especially, the RESIDUAL VALUE?
  • Options
    shaanp92shaanp92 Member Posts: 21
    What are the current Residual and MF for 2016 A7 Prestige for the following terms:
    10k/36mo
    12k/36mo
    10k/24mo
    12k/24mo

And which is a better deal?

Also, what is the most I should be paying upfront; I wish not to put anything down upfront other than what is absolutely required (first payment, acquisition fee, taxes, etc.). I am willing to put down a security deposit if this will reduce the MF (not sure if Audi does this).

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a first time leaser! I want to do my homework before walking into the dealership.

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    azedward said:

Does Audi include the destination charge in the MSRP and, especially, the RESIDUAL VALUE?

Yes... every bank does.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shaanp92 said:

What are the current Residual and MF for 2016 A7 Prestige for the following terms:
    10k/36mo
    12k/36mo
    10k/24mo
    12k/24mo

Also, what is the most I should be paying upfront; I wish not to put anything down upfront other than what is absolutely required (first payment, acquisition fee, taxes, etc.). I am willing to put down a security deposit if this will reduce the MF (not sure if Audi does this).

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a first time leaser! I want to do my homework before walking into the dealership.

Thanks guys!

.00005 MF

51%
    50%
    58%
    59%

36 months is going to be a lot cheaper.

You don't have to put anything upfront, if you don't wish. Don't let dealer quotes confuse you. They'll add big downpayments, just to make the monthly payments more appealing. Have them structure the lease the way you want.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shaanp92shaanp92 Member Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

shaanp92 said:

10k/36mo
    12k/36mo
    10k/24mo
    12k/24mo

Thanks guys!

.00005 MF

51%
    50%
    58%
    59%

36 months is going to be a lot cheaper.

You don't have to put anything upfront, if you don't wish. Don't let dealer quotes confuse you. They'll add big downpayments, just to make the monthly payments more appealing. Have them structure the lease the way you want.
    Thanks kyfdx! Excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't the 24mo lease end up being cheaper due to the higher residual? You posted 58% and 59% for 10k/24mo and 12k/24mo, from my understanding a higher residual equates to a lower lease payment.
  • Options
    shaanp92 said:
    What are the current Residual and MF for 2016 A7 Prestige for the following terms: 10k/36mo 12k/36mo 10k/24mo 12k/24mo And which is a better deal? Also, what is the most I should be paying upfront; I wish not to put anything down upfront other than what is absolutely required (first payment, acquisition fee, taxes, etc.). I am willing to put down a security deposit if this will reduce the MF (not sure if Audi does this). Sorry for all the questions, I'm a first time leaser! I want to do my homework before walking into the dealership. Thanks guys!
    .00005 MF 51% 50% 58% 59% 36 months is going to be a lot cheaper. You don't have to put anything upfront, if you don't wish. Don't let dealer quotes confuse you. They'll add big downpayments, just to make the monthly payments more appealing. Have them structure the lease the way you want.
    Thanks kyfdx! Excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't the 24mo lease end up being cheaper due to the higher residual? You posted 58% and 59% for 10k/24mo and 12k/24mo, from my understanding a higher residual equates to a lower lease payment.
     But you have 12 Fewer payments to cover that depreciation amount 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Have new April numbers come out yet? I was told by the dealer that the RV on the A7 PP dropped 1%. (And that the acquisition fee was raised from $695 to $795)
  • Options
    azedward said:

Have new April numbers come out yet? I was told by the dealer that the RV on the A7 PP dropped 1%. (And that the acquisition fee was raised from $695 to $795)

The acquisition fee went $795 in January.

Premium Plus: .00005 MF and 53% residual for 36 mo, 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    armandojm4armandojm4 Member Posts: 5
    MF and residual for California 2016 Audi A7 prestige 10k/36 month 10k/24 month?
  • Options

MF and residual for California 2016 Audi A7 prestige 10k/36 month 10k/24 month?

.00005 MF and 51%/58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dmitexxidmitexxi Member Posts: 9
    Could someone help me with the residual value for 2016 A7 Prestige 10k/36 month in Long Island NY please 
  • Options
    dmitexxi said:

Could someone help me with the residual value for 2016 A7 Prestige 10k/36 month in Long Island NY please 

.00005 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pperezpperez Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

dmitexxi said:

Same numbers for Texas?

• Options
    pperez said:

kyfdx said:

dmitexxi said:

Same numbers for Texas?

Yes... Audi numbers are nationwide

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Thanks again for all the help kyfdx and Michaell.

Below is my current offer on an Audi A7 Prestige thanks to your advise.

MSRP $79,340
    Selling Price after discount of 6% is $74,508.72

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license
    for a total of $79,700.44

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Any idea what the monthly payment should be on this? Also thinking about adding Audicare for $829 which would increase the residual to 52%.
  • Options
    pperez said:

MSRP $79,340

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Any idea what the monthly payment should be on this? Also thinking about adding Audicare for $829 which would increase the residual to 52%.

Remind us again what state this is?

As is, I get a payment of $1096/mo with your prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    This is in Texas.
  • Options
    pperez said:

This is in Texas.

Just checking .. the tax amount seemed high otherwise, but not there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @pperez I would definitely add the AudiCare. At that MSRP, it's almost free.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Michaell said:

pperez said:

MSRP $79,340

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Is this monthly payment you calculated with or without Audi Care? If without what would you come up with if I added the Audi care for $829 and increase the residual to 52%.

Thanks!
  • Options
    pperez said:

Michaell said:

pperez said:

MSRP $79,340

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Is this monthly payment you calculated with or without Audi Care? If without what would you come up with if I added the Audi care for $829 and increase the residual to 52%.

Thanks!
    Without.

Huh - if I add the $829 for AudiCare and increase the residual by 1%, the payment goes up exactly $1.

As my co-host noted, it pays for itself.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

pperez said:

Michaell said:

pperez said:

MSRP $79,340

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Thanks!
    Without.

Huh - if I add the $829 for AudiCare and increase the residual by 1%, the payment goes up exactly $1.

Guys cant thank you enough. Got the Audi A7 yesterday. Of course the monthly payment came in higher than the $1,097 you calculated for me so I went into the Finance Mgr. office and showed her the exact numbers (MF, residual, msrp discount). She asked me if I had a friend or family member who worked at Audi when I told her the MF base rate for the A7, and S7 hahahaha. Surprising that they don't know about this forum, obviously I didn't mention my sources.

She made some adjustments threw in a tire and wheel protection package final monthly payment of $1,095.

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    pperez said:

Michaell said:

pperez said:

Michaell said:

pperez said:

MSRP $79,340

$125 documentation fee
    $4,723.72 in taxes
    $342.92 license

MF of .00005
    Residual of 51%

Thanks!
    Without.

Guys cant thank you enough. Got the Audi A7 yesterday. Of course the monthly payment came in higher than the $1,097 you calculated for me so I went into the Finance Mgr. office and showed her the exact numbers (MF, residual, msrp discount). She asked me if I had a friend or family member who worked at Audi when I told her the MF base rate for the A7, and S7 hahahaha. Surprising that they don't know about this forum, obviously I didn't mention my sources.

She made some adjustments threw in a tire and wheel protection package final monthly payment of $1,095.

Thanks again!!
    Awesome job! Dealers don't have anywhere to hide when presented with the truth.

Enjoy your new Audi!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cbgb1979cbgb1979 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, what are current MF and RV for Audi S7, Audicare, 3/15? Thanks so much in advance.
  • Options
    cbgb1979 said:

Hi, what are current MF and RV for Audi S7, Audicare, 3/15? Thanks so much in advance.

.00042 and 49% for 36/12. Add 1% for AudiCare.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cbgb1979cbgb1979 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

cbgb1979 said:

Thank you for the quick response. Is the MF and RV the same for 3yrs 15K/yr?
  • Options
    cbgb1979 said:

Michaell said:

cbgb1979 said:

Thank you for the quick response. Is the MF and RV the same for 3yrs 15K/yr?
    Sorry.. the numbers above are for 36 mo, 15K/yr..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator