Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Fiat 500x Lease Questions

twodice1twodice1 Posts: 20
edited April 2016 in FIAT
Hi,

Could you please provide the money factor and residual for the Fiat 500x Lounge and Trekking in NYC - 15k/24 months?

Thanks
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    twodice1 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please provide the money factor and residual for the Fiat 500x Lounge and Trekking in NYC - 15k/24 months?

    Thanks


    No numbers yet for the 500X

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello!

    Any numbers yet on the 500X? 12K/36 months. Northern Illinois.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623

    Hello!

    Any numbers yet on the 500X? 12K/36 months. Northern Illinois.

    Which trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Trekkin and Trekkin Plus??
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623

    Trekkin and Trekkin Plus??

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623

    Hello!

    Any numbers yet on the 500X? 12K/36 months. Northern Illinois.

    Trekkin and Trekkin Plus??

    AWD

    Trekking Plus - .00018 and 49%
    Trekking - .00015 and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joshdentjoshdent Posts: 15
    edited October 2015
    Can someone provide me the MF and residual for a Fiat 500X Trekking Plus with AWD (with package 1) for 15k/36 mos. for Connecticut? Thanks much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    joshdent said:

    Can someone provide me the MF and residual for a Fiat 500X Trekking Plus with AWD (with package 1) for 15k/36 mos. for Connecticut? Thanks much!

    2016, right?

    .00018 MF and 47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 500x Lounge? Not sure the length of the lease, what are the options offered by FIAT?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    wakeful said:

    What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 500x Lounge? Not sure the length of the lease, what are the options offered by FIAT?

    The best numbers are for 27, 36 or 39 months. How many miles per year are you looking for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 12k/year - thanks Michaell!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    wakeful said:

    What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 500x Lounge? Not sure the length of the lease, what are the options offered by FIAT?

    wakeful said:

    12k/year - thanks Michaell!

    Sorry, one more question - FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AWD, sorry for not being specific. thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    wakeful said:

    What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 500x Lounge? Not sure the length of the lease, what are the options offered by FIAT?

    wakeful said:

    12k/year - thanks Michaell!

    wakeful said:

    AWD, sorry for not being specific. thanks!

    .00031 and 56% for 27/12
    .00013 and 47% for either 36/12 or 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Interested in December MF and Residual for 2016 500x Trekking AWD in CA for 27, 36, 39 with 10k miles. Also is there a big difference in the lease numbers between a Trekking and a Lounge or AWD vs FWD? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    warbern said:

    Interested in December MF and Residual for 2016 500x Trekking AWD in CA for 27, 36, 39 with 10k miles. Also is there a big difference in the lease numbers between a Trekking and a Lounge or AWD vs FWD? Thanks so much!

    .00008 MF and 57% residual for 27/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks so much. Could you also please tell me the numbers on a 39/10 Two Wheel drive Trekking?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    warbern said:

    Thanks so much. Could you also please tell me the numbers on a 39/10 Two Wheel drive Trekking?

    .00012 MF and 47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you so much. It's amazing how much some dealers are marking up the money factors. One final question. MF and Residual for a Lounge FWD on a 27/10. Thanks again KYFDX!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    warbern said:

    Thank you so much. It's amazing how much some dealers are marking up the money factors. One final question. MF and Residual for a Lounge FWD on a 27/10. Thanks again KYFDX!

    .00026 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks so much! 
  • Hello from New Jersey!
    My current Fiat 500 Pop lease ends February 2016. Although I can wait all of the dealerships are suggesting I pull the trigger by Wednesday, 12/31 for a better deal. What would you recommend?
    What is the December vs January MF and Residual for Trekking + Collection 4, FWD, 36 months, 12k miles?

    Many Thanks,
    J
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    jnicole said:

    Hello from New Jersey!
    My current Fiat 500 Pop lease ends February 2016. Although I can wait all of the dealerships are suggesting I pull the trigger by Wednesday, 12/31 for a better deal. What would you recommend?
    What is the December vs January MF and Residual for Trekking + Collection 4, FWD, 36 months, 12k miles?

    Many Thanks,
    J

    We don't have the January lease numbers ... they'll be available next week.

    December numbers for FWD Trekking, 36/12 - .00012 and 46%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks Michaell. Happy New Year!
    Can you share January #'s for NY and NJ?
    AWD Trekking 36/12 and AWD Trekking 39/12?
    I'm being told 39 month option is better. Pls confirm. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,496
    jnicole said:

    Thanks Michaell. Happy New Year!
    Can you share January #'s for NY and NJ?
    AWD Trekking 36/12 and AWD Trekking 39/12?
    I'm being told 39 month option is better. Pls confirm. 

    January numbers aren't out yet. Current program runs through Monday.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ep1141ep1141 Posts: 14
    Any luck with new numbers?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    ep1141 said:

    Any luck with new numbers?

    Thanks

    We got 'em.

    What are you looking for - trim, AWD/FWD, lease term and miles per year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ep1141ep1141 Posts: 14
    edited January 2016
    AWD lounge 6 36/10 or 39/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,623
    ep1141 said:

    AWD lounge 6 36/10 or 39/10

    2016?

    .00001 and 51% for 36/10. 39 month residuals not competitive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13
Sign In or Register to comment.