Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Audi A5 Cabriolet Lease - NY

joerose10joerose10 Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Audi
Would you be kind enough to provide the Money factor and residual % for a 2015 Audi A5 Premium Plus Cabriolet. Would you be able to tell me what a fair monthly price would be for the best lease term(36/39 month), no money down with 12k miles/yr. in NY. Looking to do a deal this month (April) 2015.
Thanks in advance for the great information

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    joerose10 said:

Would you be kind enough to provide the Money factor and residual % for a 2015 Audi A5 Premium Plus Cabriolet. Would you be able to tell me what a fair monthly price would be for the best lease term(36/39 month), no money down with 12k miles/yr. in NY. Looking to do a deal this month (April) 2015.
    Thanks in advance for the great information

.00090 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rkjdj8rkjdj8 Posts: 3
    I was in market for this car last month Premium with Nav and had a local dealer say 635 a month. Taxes and fees rolled in ! Only paying plates and first month !. Is that a good deal ? or Looking at a A3 Cov 2.0 premium w/nav also 535 a month ?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    rkjdj8 said:

I was in market for this car last month Premium with Nav and had a local dealer say 635 a month. Taxes and fees rolled in ! Only paying plates and first month !. Is that a good deal ? or Looking at a A3 Cov 2.0 premium w/nav also 535 a month ?

Not enough information .... we need:

MSRP
    Selling price
    Lease term and miles per year

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Scratch that new deal now $760 Tier C Credit MSRP 55.3k Premium Plus A5 CAB 51% residual ...42 months 12 K a year?

worth it ?

also if any one knows what are the credit score cut offs for the loans? I feel i should be a B not C :disappointed:
    Or my other deal was 695 36/12k for premium A5 Cab 52K sticker also tier 3 the tier 1 price was 640?
    rkjdj8 said:

Scratch that new deal now $760 Tier C Credit MSRP 55.3k Premium Plus A5 CAB 51% residual ...42 months 12 K a year?

worth it ?

also if any one knows what are the credit score cut offs for the loans? I feel i should be a B not C :disappointed:

Audi doesn't publish the specific credit score numbers, just that B tier is .0004 higher than A tier, C is .00065 higher than A and D is .00075 higher than A.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• saratogastevesaratogasteve San Jose, CaPosts: 180
    Michaell said:

rkjdj8 said:

worth it ?

Audi doesn't publish the specific credit score numbers, just that B tier is .0004 higher than A tier, C is .00065 higher than A and D is .00075 higher than A.
    sorry to sound like a party pooper - but if you have tier 'C' credit and are looking at leasing a $55k convertable at over $700 per month, you sound as if you need to lower your expectations.
  • linyguylinyguy Posts: 16
    Looking for the current MF and Residual for A5 Cab Premium Plus with Tech Pkg, 10k/36 mths.
    Also, same for Sport Pkg.
    Thanks!
    dcjm said:

Looking for the current MF and Residual for A5 Cab Premium Plus with Tech Pkg, 10k/36 mths.
    Also, same for Sport Pkg.
    Thanks!

.00090 and 56%

Individual options and packages do not affect the numbers.