Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Jaguar F-Type Lease Questions

damnyankeesdamnyankees Posts: 122
edited February 2016 in Jaguar
To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, see Edmunds 2016 Jaguar F-Type page.


Looking for lease figures on a 2016 F-Type R convertible, in the Dallas area. 3 years, 10k miles/year. Is that info available yet? Thanks!


«13456

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550

    Looking for lease figures on a 2016 F-Type R convertible, in the Dallas area. 3 years, 10k miles/year. Is that info available yet? Thanks!

    We got it ... 55% residual and .00158 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colebloodedcoleblooded Posts: 5
    edited May 2015
    What about a base model coupe 36/7.5k miles? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    What about a base model coupe 36/7.5k miles? Thanks.

    .00246 MF and 68% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you
  • mk148586mk148586 Posts: 6
    Hi. Looking for rates for 2015 f type coupe S 36/12 and 2016 base coupe 36/12. Thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    mk148586 said:

    Hi. Looking for rates for 2015 f type coupe S 36/12 and 2016 base coupe 36/12. Thank you 

    2016 Base Coupe - .00246 and 68% (auto) or 66% (stick)

    2015 Coupe S - 60% and .00113

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mk148586mk148586 Posts: 6
    Thank you 
  • dfw7dfw7 Posts: 1
    Can you help me with lease rates for 2016 Convertible S with manual transmission? 36 months, 12K mileage annually. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    dfw7 said:

    Can you help me with lease rates for 2016 Convertible S with manual transmission? 36 months, 12K mileage annually. Thanks

    .00249 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • user1user1 Posts: 44
    Hello. Can you please provide June MF and residual for a coupe S AWD 24mo / 10k year? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    user1 said:

    Hello. Can you please provide June MF and residual for a coupe S AWD 24mo / 10k year? Thank you.

    .00288 and 68%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    Any rates for a 2016 F Type R Coupe? 36 and 39 months with 10k miles a year.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    jl724 said:

    Any rates for a 2016 F Type R Coupe? 36 and 39 months with 10k miles a year.

    Thank you.

    36/10 - 55%

    39/10 - 51%

    .00265 MF for both terms.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    How is the money factor so high when it was .00158 on the R convertible? That is a 6.36% rate for a 3-year lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    jl724 said:

    How is the money factor so high when it was .00158 on the R convertible? That is a 6.36% rate for a 3-year lease.

    All 2016 F-types have the same MF this month.

    2015's have different numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrq36mrq36 Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Can you please provide June MF and residual for a 2016 coupe S RWD 36mo / 7500k year ?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    mrq36 said:

    Hi,
    Can you please provide June MF and residual for a 2016 coupe S RWD 36mo / 7500k year ?
    Thank you

    .00113 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrq36mrq36 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the prompt response. Isn't' .00113 a pretty low MF for a 2016 ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    mrq36 said:

    Thanks for the prompt response. Isn't' .00113 a pretty low MF for a 2016 ?


    Yep - take advantage of it while it's low. Could change next month. :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    Any idea when July rates will be available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    jl724 said:

    Any idea when July rates will be available?

    I would think ... in July :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    Is it typically the 1st day of the month, or a week into the month? Wasn't sure if rates get sent out a few days before. I am taking delivery of a car within the next couple of weeks, so I am trying to find out when the new rates will be available.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    jl724 said:

    Is it typically the 1st day of the month, or a week into the month? Wasn't sure if rates get sent out a few days before. I am taking delivery of a car within the next couple of weeks, so I am trying to find out when the new rates will be available.

    They would be available to the dealer on the first day; we typically get them shortly thereafter, but there are no guarantees.

    The current numbers expire on 6/30.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    Appreciate if you could post the July MF and residuals for a 2016 F Type R Coupe when available. 36 and 39 months with 10k miles a year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    jl724 said:

    Appreciate if you could post the July MF and residuals for a 2016 F Type R Coupe when available. 36 and 39 months with 10k miles a year.

    .00161 MF and 56% residual
    .00211 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jl724jl724 Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    jl724 said:

    Appreciate if you could post the July MF and residuals for a 2016 F Type R Coupe when available. 36 and 39 months with 10k miles a year.

    .00161 MF and 56% residual
    .00211 MF and 53% residual
    Thank you. Glad to see the numbers came down for July. I'm calling my dealer tomorrow to setup delivery for next week.
  • lakerfanoclakerfanoc orange countyPosts: 9
    hi, my dealer is offering a 33 month lease special for a 2016 f-type v6s convertible. can i get the residual and money factor please. thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    hi, my dealer is offering a 33 month lease special for a 2016 f-type v6s convertible. can i get the residual and money factor please. thanks.

    .00207 MF and 64% residual for 33mo, 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lakerfanoclakerfanoc orange countyPosts: 9
    sorry, forgot to mention it's 10k miles/year. thanks again, you guys are awesome!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550

    sorry, forgot to mention it's 10k miles/year. thanks again, you guys are awesome!

    Add 3% to go from 15K to 10K per year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lakerfanoclakerfanoc orange countyPosts: 9
    edited July 2015
    kyfdx said:

    hi, my dealer is offering a 33 month lease special for a 2016 f-type v6s convertible. can i get the residual and money factor please. thanks.

    .00207 MF and 64% residual for 33mo, 15K/yr
    Hi, I'm new to leasing but the money factor seems high, is that because it's the convertible and not coupe? I thought the MF would be 0.001xx.

    Edit: some of the previous f type convertibles have had 0.001xx MF. Did it increase recently?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    kyfdx said:

    hi, my dealer is offering a 33 month lease special for a 2016 f-type v6s convertible. can i get the residual and money factor please. thanks.

    .00207 MF and 64% residual for 33mo, 15K/yr
    Hi, I'm new to leasing but the money factor seems high, is that because it's the convertible and not coupe? I thought the MF would be 0.001xx.

    Edit: some of the previous f type convertibles have had 0.001xx MF. Did it increase recently?
    All of the Jag money factors are pretty high.. The .001XX you remember are actually .0018X, so not far off of the .00207.

    They vary by coupe/convertible, S and non-S, etc.. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good morning,
    When August numbers become available can you please provide MF and residual for:

    2016 model year
    Base Coupe
    5,000 miles per year
    Option 1: 24 months
    Option 2: 33 months

    Thank you
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    A reporter is looking to talk with a Millennial (age 18-34) who leased a luxury car within the last year. If you're able to help, please send your details to [email protected] by no later than August 4, 2015.

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected]edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    madxiii2 said:

    Good morning,
    When August numbers become available can you please provide MF and residual for:

    2016 model year
    Base Coupe
    5,000 miles per year
    Option 1: 24 months
    Option 2: 33 months

    Thank you

    Automatic?

    .00315 MF and 71% residual
    .00195 MF and 67% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you...yes Automatic

  • Sorry for the bother - may I also see the figures for 27 months?

    Same car - Automatic Base Coupe, 5,000 miles per year

    Thanks very much - shopping now and this information is invaluable.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,550
    madxiii2 said:

    Sorry for the bother - may I also see the figures for 27 months?

    Same car - Automatic Base Coupe, 5,000 miles per year

    Thanks very much - shopping now and this information is invaluable.

    No 27 month program for Jaguar ... 24, 33, 36, 39, 42, 48 only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you
  • Hi - looking for lease details for a 2016 F-Type S MT Coupe - 33m, 36m>
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    duke4736 said:

    Hi - looking for lease details for a 2016 F-Type S MT Coupe - 33m, 36m>

    .00180 MF and 66% residual for 33mo, 10K/yr
    .00186 MF and 63% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • youknowityouknowit Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    Hello,
    I am looking for the current MF and residual on a 2016 f-type coupe manual base V6; 33mo and 10K a yr, thanks!
  • youknowityouknowit Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for your help
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    youknowit said:

    Hello,
    I am looking for the current MF and residual on a 2016 f-type coupe manual base V6; 33mo and 10K a yr, thanks!

    .00269 MF and 69% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johndljohndl Posts: 12
    edited September 2015
    Hi all, does anyone have the September MF/RV on the F-Type Coupe Automatic? 5k, 7.5k, and 10k per year on 24/27/30/36/39/42mo (not sure what terms they offer). Trying to see if there's any sweet heart combination(s) available at the moment. Also are there any rebates or incentives being offered? Thanks for any and all help, it's greatly appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the September MF/RV on the F-Type Coupe Automatic? 5k, 7.5k, and 10k per year on 24/27/30/36/39/42mo (not sure what terms they offer). Trying to see if there's any sweet heart combination(s) available at the moment. Also are there any rebates or incentives being offered? Thanks for any and all help, it's greatly appreciated.

    42/10 is the best term.

    .00176 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr or 2% for 5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johndljohndl Posts: 12
    edited September 2015
    kyfdx said:

    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the September MF/RV on the F-Type Coupe Automatic? 5k, 7.5k, and 10k per year on 24/27/30/36/39/42mo (not sure what terms they offer). Trying to see if there's any sweet heart combination(s) available at the moment. Also are there any rebates or incentives being offered? Thanks for any and all help, it's greatly appreciated.

    42/10 is the best term.

    .00176 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr or 2% for 5K/yr
    Thanks kyfdx, does Jaguar do MSD's to lower the MF? If so, how many do they allow and how much does each lower?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    johndl said:

    kyfdx said:

    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the September MF/RV on the F-Type Coupe Automatic? 5k, 7.5k, and 10k per year on 24/27/30/36/39/42mo (not sure what terms they offer). Trying to see if there's any sweet heart combination(s) available at the moment. Also are there any rebates or incentives being offered? Thanks for any and all help, it's greatly appreciated.

    42/10 is the best term.

    .00176 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr or 2% for 5K/yr
    Thanks kyfdx, does Jaguar do MSD's to lower the MF? If so, how many do they allow and how much does each lower?
    They may offer MSDs, but we haven't heard of it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF and Residual for an F-Type convertible, 12k/year, V8.. Thanks
  • Sorry looking for residual on F type S convertible, 12k/year.. V6.? 2016.. Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.