Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Discovery Sport 2015 Lease

elledee33elledee33 Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Land Rover
Car man. I am interested in getting a HSE Lux Discover Sport 2015 with Climate package and Vision Assist package. Think it comes out to be around 50K. What should I expect to get a lease payment for 36 months 15K miles?
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    elledee33 said:

    Car man. I am interested in getting a HSE Lux Discover Sport 2015 with Climate package and Vision Assist package. Think it comes out to be around 50K. What should I expect to get a lease payment for 36 months 15K miles?

    Sorry.. but, we don't show lease programs for anything other than the Evoque, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nypharm123nypharm123 Posts: 14
    Any updates for May? I'm also interested in Discovery Sport
  • kowatchkowatch Posts: 1
    I am interested in leasing this model as well. Is there any information on estimated residual values? I expecting 20k miles a year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    Again for May, only the Evoque has any sort of subvented lease program.

    Only information on other LR/RR models is standard money factor and standard residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Current MF/Residual for 2015 Discovery Sport SE?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274

    Current MF/Residual for 2015 Discovery Sport SE?

    Lease term? Miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gp3gp3 Posts: 37
    I am also interested in this. Are there any subvented lease program starting yet for the Discovery Sport?

    I am looking at 15,000, 36 months. $0 down - any idea what that should realistically run me?

    Is the evoque a better option in terms of pricing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    gp3 said:

    I am also interested in this. Are there any subvented lease program starting yet for the Discovery Sport?

    I am looking at 15,000, 36 months. $0 down - any idea what that should realistically run me?

    Is the evoque a better option in terms of pricing?

    SE, HSE or HSE Lux?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gp3gp3 Posts: 37
    HSE. Also- can anyone give me advice on my situation:

    Currently in a volvo, lease is up on July 20th. I have already made the final payment. I am over my allotted mileage by 5,000 miles (.25/mile cost).

    Should I wait until my lease is up, pay the overage and then lease the new Land Rover? Or do I have any other option- such as lease a new rover now and have them roll in the excess mileage cost into my payments. Is this even an option?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    gp3 said:

    HSE. Also- can anyone give me advice on my situation:

    Currently in a volvo, lease is up on July 20th. I have already made the final payment. I am over my allotted mileage by 5,000 miles (.25/mile cost).

    Should I wait until my lease is up, pay the overage and then lease the new Land Rover? Or do I have any other option- such as lease a new rover now and have them roll in the excess mileage cost into my payments. Is this even an option?

    Yes, it is an option. Really, your Volvo is like any trade in ... it has a payoff value and a trade in value. Call Volvo Finance to get the former, and use the "Real World Trade in Values" to help get the latter. That will tell you if you have positive or negative equity.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Current MF/Residual for 2015 Discovery Sport SE?
    Lease term? Miles per year?
    Sorry, 15k 36 months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274


    Michaell said:

    Current MF/Residual for 2015 Discovery Sport SE?

    Lease term? Miles per year?

    Sorry, 15k 36 months

    .00288 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gp3gp3 Posts: 37
    Anyone have any idea when the 2016 Discovery Sports are going to be dropped in South Florida? My current lease is up in late July and I'd love to get in one of them. Right now the market is dry in South Florida. ALSO - Any clue when Land Rover is going to be offering a subvented lease program with the discovery sport??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    gp3 said:

    Anyone have any idea when the 2016 Discovery Sports are going to be dropped in South Florida? My current lease is up in late July and I'd love to get in one of them. Right now the market is dry in South Florida. ALSO - Any clue when Land Rover is going to be offering a subvented lease program with the discovery sport??

    No clue.

    Subvented lease? Guessing not any time soon.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gp3gp3 Posts: 37
    Anyone have the MF and Residual for July 2015 discovery sport for south florida.


    15/36

    SE and HSE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    gp3 said:

    Anyone have the MF and Residual for July 2015 discovery sport for south florida.


    15/36

    SE and HSE

    SE - 62% and .00206

    HSE - 60% and .00206

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sterpa03sterpa03 Posts: 4
    Can anyone share lease payments they are being quoted? I'm looking at an SE with minimal upgrades for $41K and an HSE with minimal upgrades for $45k. I'm putting $5k down, 12k miles and perfect credit for 36 month months and am being told the monthly payment is over $700 for both. Considering a base model at $38k at 10k miles a month is only $399 with 7k down, just seem off to me.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    sterpa03 said:

    Can anyone share lease payments they are being quoted? I'm looking at an SE with minimal upgrades for $41K and an HSE with minimal upgrades for $45k. I'm putting $5k down, 12k miles and perfect credit for 36 month months and am being told the monthly payment is over $700 for both. Considering a base model at $38k at 10k miles a month is only $399 with 7k down, just seem off to me.

    Ouch.

    First, we don't recommend making any sort of down payment on a lease. If the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    The 36/12 numbers for the SE are 64% and .00206; for the HSE, 62% and .00206.

    If you provide the exact MSRP and selling price, we can model a pre-tax payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sterpa03sterpa03 Posts: 4
    41,165 on the SE and 46,440 on the HSE. 

    Thanks!
  • sterpa03sterpa03 Posts: 4
    I'm actually at dealer now they're telling me 58% residuals on SE with money factor of .003 something, over $800 a month. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    sterpa03 said:
    I'm actually at dealer now they're telling me 58% residuals on SE with money factor of .003 something, over $800 a month. 
    Dealer can't touch the residual value; it's set by the bank. Confirm the lease term and miles per year. 

    MF can be marked up, however. 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sterpa03sterpa03 Posts: 4
    36 months, 12k miles. Got them down to $637. Price after tax, title etc. was $46000, for the $42k MSRP. Still seems high so I think I'm moving on. 

    Thanks for the help. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    sterpa03 said:

    36 months, 12k miles. Got them down to $637. Price after tax, title etc. was $46000, for the $42k MSRP. Still seems high so I think I'm moving on. 

    Thanks for the help. 

    The high MF is what's killing you here. MF is .00130 on the X5 for comparison.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!

    Do you have any updated lease info on the 2015 Discovery Sport HSE?

    MSRP $52,246

    10k miles per year

    33 or 36 months - I see a lease special but only for a $42k MSRP base HSE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    andreakm said:

    Hi!

    Do you have any updated lease info on the 2015 Discovery Sport HSE?

    MSRP $52,246

    10k miles per year

    33 or 36 months - I see a lease special but only for a $42k MSRP base HSE

    .00292 MF for both terms

    33/10 residual - 60%

    36/10 residual - 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • crazydeocrazydeo Posts: 21
    Do you have any updated lease info on the 2015 Discovery Sport HSE for Aug/Sept?
    • MSRP $52,396
    • 15K Miles
    • 33/36 Months
    • Southern California

      Thank you in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    crazydeo said:

    Do you have any updated lease info on the 2015 Discovery Sport HSE for Aug/Sept?

    • MSRP $52,396
    • 15K Miles
    • 33/36 Months
    • Southern California

      Thank you in advance!!
    59% and .00105 for 33/15

    57% and .00112 for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stumc1stumc1 32832Posts: 22
    Can you also provide current MF/residual for a Discovery Sport HSE with 12K miles for 33 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    stumc1 said:

    Can you also provide current MF/residual for a Discovery Sport HSE with 12K miles for 33 months?

    61% and .00105 for 33/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Woah, finally a reasonable MF. Are these confirmed? Has anyone been able to get an HSE at .00105? I might be able to finally pull the trigger, I've consistently been getting quotes of .00250+. 
Sign In or Register to comment.