Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Cadillac
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Cadillac Escalade leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Escalade, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Cadillac Escalade pages:
2015 Cadillac ESV
2015 Cadillac SUV

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

«13

Comments

  • capitalstcapitalst Posts: 1

    Whats the residual % and money factor on a 2015 Escalade 10k a year for 36 or 39 month?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    @capitalst said:
    Whats the residual % and money factor on a 2015 Escalade 10k a year for 36 or 39 month?

    36/10 - 2.15% and a residual of either 58%, 60% or 62% depending on which option package you choose.

    39/10 - same MF and residual of 56%, 58% or 60%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bobbytanbobbytan Posts: 2

    Can I please get the residual and MF for a 2015 Escalade ESV 4x4 Luxury and Premium

    36/39 months 12k

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    @bobbytan said:
    Can I please get the residual and MF for a 2015 Escalade ESV 4x4 Luxury and Premium

    36/39 months 12k

    Thanks

    36/12 - 2.42% MF and either 61%, 59% or 57% residual, depending on option group

    subtract 2% for 39mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • reba22reba22 Posts: 1

    Great Forum...Thank you in advance to all that research and answer our questions. I've scrolled back through the posts to see if this has been answered but I want to double check...sorry if you have already.

    MF and Resid % for a 2015 Lux Non ESV 4wd
    36months -
    39months -

    Also....anyone have any sale price numbers that you would like to share...specifically how far back or close to invoice have you been getting.....and/or any special incentives currently being offered for a current non-GM buyer.

    I've always owned German (X5, 5series, current A8L) but this 2015 Escalade has me highly interested. I test drove one over the weekend and loved it!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,934

    @reba22 said:
    Great Forum...Thank you in advance to all that research and answer our questions. I've scrolled back through the posts to see if this has been answered but I want to double check...sorry if you have already.

    MF and Resid % for a 2015 Lux Non ESV 4wd
    36months -
    39months -

    Also....anyone have any sale price numbers that you would like to share...specifically how far back or close to invoice have you been getting.....and/or any special incentives currently being offered for a current non-GM buyer.

    I've always owned German (X5, 5series, current A8L) but this 2015 Escalade has me highly interested. I test drove one over the weekend and loved it!

    2.42% APR and either 55% or 57% residual, depending on option packages. 36mo, 15K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    do you have August #'s for a 2015 Escalade Luxury 36/15?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    @jddssc121 said:
    do you have August #'s for a 2015 Escalade Luxury 36/15?

    2.15% MF and either 59%, 57% or 54% RV depending on option package

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wolverinerizwolverineriz Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    I just leased a 2015 Luxury Model (Silver) with rear entertainment for an MSRP of 80,700 for 1045 a month (48 month lease) What does everyone think of that deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    I just leased a 2015 Luxury Model (Silver) with rear entertainment for an MSRP of 80,700 for 1045 a month (48 month lease) What does everyone think of that deal?

    What was the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Selling price was 80,700
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    Selling price was 80,700

    No discount from sticker?

    If I use the MSRP and selling price of $80,700 with the MF of .00142 (3.4%) and 48/15 residual of 49%, I get a pre-tax payment of $1314/mo.

    Your $1045/mo looks very good by comparison.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Hello, what are the November residual and MF numbers for a 2015 Escalade Luxury for 39 months at 10k miles & 48months at 10k miles??
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    dre210 said:

    Hello, what are the November residual and MF numbers for a 2015 Escalade Luxury for 39 months at 10k miles & 48months at 10k miles??

    39/10 - 2.59% and 58%

    48/10 - 3.50% and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Car_Man: do you have MF and residual for a '15 Escalade Premium, 39/15 … with US Bank. Any known deals for current leasers? Thanks very much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    rr4mywife said:

    Hi Car_Man: do you have MF and residual for a '15 Escalade Premium, 39/15 … with US Bank. Any known deals for current leasers? Thanks very much

    No US Bank numbers ... only Ally

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'll take the Ally numbers please - thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    Michaell said:

    rr4mywife said:

    Hi Car_Man: do you have MF and residual for a '15 Escalade Premium, 39/15 … with US Bank. Any known deals for current leasers? Thanks very much

    No US Bank numbers ... only Ally
    2.59% and 52% for 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi car man, do you have ally financial mf and residual value for 2015 escalade premium 12,000 miles/year for 36 mos and 39 month lease ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    idocdavid said:

    Hi car man, do you have ally financial mf and residual value for 2015 escalade premium 12,000 miles/year for 36 mos and 39 month lease ?

    2.97% MF

    36/12 residual is 56%. Subtract 2% for 39 month term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Hello, do you have the MF and residual for a 2015 Escalade Luxury, 10,000 miles/year for 39 and 48 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    dre210 said:

    Hello, do you have the MF and residual for a 2015 Escalade Luxury, 10,000 miles/year for 39 and 48 months?

    39/10 - .00118 and 58%

    48/10 - .00129 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Thank you... Could you also provide the numbers for 2015 Luxury, 10,000 miles for 24 months, if possible?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    dre210 said:

    Hello, do you have the MF and residual for a 2015 Escalade Luxury, 10,000 miles/year for 39 and 48 months?

    dre210 said:

    Thank you... Could you also provide the numbers for 2015 Luxury, 10,000 miles for 24 months, if possible?

    Sorry, I quoted you the wrong numbers yesterday. Let's try again:

    24/10 - 4.00% MF and 66%

    39/10 - 2.97% MF and 58%

    48/10 - 4.00% MF and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anthony88888anthony88888 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Can I please get the 36 and 39 month lease residual (through Ally) and buy rate money factor (or %) with 15,000 miles for a 2015 2WD ESV Platinum Escalade?

    Thank you in advance...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421

    Can I please get the 36 and 39 month lease residual (through Ally) and buy rate money factor (or %) with 15,000 miles for a 2015 2WD ESV Platinum Escalade?

    Thank you in advance...

    No Ally numbers this month ... only US Bank and GM Financial.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,934

    Can I please get the 36 and 39 month lease residual (through Ally) and buy rate money factor (or %) with 15,000 miles for a 2015 2WD ESV Platinum Escalade?

    Thank you in advance...


    Ally numbers just in:

    2.97% APR and 54%/52% for 36/39 months.. for Platinum or Premium.

    Add 3% to residual for Standard or Luxury trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi car man, I am about to take February delivery on 2015 escalade premium with retractable running boards. MSRP 87,360. We agreed on Costco pricing at 83,800. I now need ally financial February lease numbers for MF and residual. 12k miles per year for 36 and 39 mos. thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,934
    idocdavid said:

    Hi car man, I am about to take February delivery on 2015 escalade premium with retractable running boards. MSRP 87,360. We agreed on Costco pricing at 83,800. I now need ally financial February lease numbers for MF and residual. 12k miles per year for 36 and 39 mos. thanks in advance.

    2.97% APR and 56% residual for 36/12. 54% residual for 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there.. What are the MF and residual for a 2015 Luxury Escalade 36months/15000 miles?? Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.