Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Security Deposit or MSD

spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
edited May 2015 in General
I was wondering if all Manufacturer take security deposit to reduce MF or only BMW/Lexus/Inifiniti do that practice ? I am practically looking for Nissan.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    spidpooy said:

I was wondering if all Manufacturer take security deposit to reduce MF or only BMW/Lexus/Inifiniti do that practice ? I am practically looking for Nissan.

No hard and fast rule, though it seems as if only luxury makes like those you've mentioned tend to have an MSD program. Nissan MF's are so low to begin with that MSDs do not make sense.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
    @michaell , MF for nissan Rogue is 0.00092 ... If I make it down to 0.00072 with 3x MSD I can save $10-$15 monthly. Does it make sense ?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    spidpooy said:

@michaell , MF for nissan Rogue is 0.00092 ... If I make it down to 0.00072 with 3x MSD I can save $10-$15 monthly. Does it make sense ?

That is correct ... assuming Nissan allows MSDs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    Michaell said:

spidpooy said:

That is correct ... assuming Nissan allows MSDs.
    Which... I doubt...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator