Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease question - 2015 Grand Cherokee

jmcaleneyjmcaleney Member Posts: 27
edited June 2015 in Jeep
Here in NJ looking to lease a 2015 Grand Cherokee. Looking to get the June MF and RV for 36 months with 15k miles. Just wondering if anyone in NJ has gotten a good deal and from which dealership? Thanks Jon

Comments

• jmcaleneyjmcaleney Member Posts: 27
    I meant Grand Cherokee limited, Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    jmcaleney said:

Here in NJ looking to lease a 2015 Grand Cherokee. Looking to get the June MF and RV for 36 months with 15k miles. Just wondering if anyone in NJ has gotten a good deal and from which dealership? Thanks Jon

jmcaleney said:

I meant Grand Cherokee limited, Thanks again

.00055 MF and 51% residual.

Chrysler Capital is waiving the acquisition fee, this month, on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• alludcalludc Member Posts: 36
    $2500 lease cash, .00055mf and 51% on limited. Hmm, may have to rethink my Altitude deal I never finished.
  • evilmadnezevilmadnez Member Posts: 11
    HI
    I'm interested in a 48m/10 lease.
    Someone told me there are no programs available from Chrysler. But the jeep website shows the option for a 48m lease.
    Wondering if anyone got the RV MF and incentives info.
    Thanks
  • evilmadnezevilmadnez Member Posts: 11
    2015 JGC altitude  for the comment above.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

HI
    I'm interested in a 48m/10 lease.
    Someone told me there are no programs available from Chrysler. But the jeep website shows the option for a 48m lease.
    Wondering if anyone got the RV MF and incentives info.
    Thanks

2015 JGC altitude  for the comment above.

That's sort of true. Chrysler Financial doesn't have any numbers for a 48 month lease term. However, there may be other banks that do. But - we don't have their numbers to validate against.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    @michaell ,

Can u give me lease numbers and a monthly price for below info :

2015 jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4wd model 12 / 36. NY / NJ area, Msrp $36,785. Selling price 31k. Tax, doc, and dmv ..................... OOP

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

brian125 said:

@michaell ,

Can u give me lease numbers and a monthly price for below info :

2015 jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4wd model 12 / 36. NY / NJ area, Msrp $36,785. Selling price 31k. Tax, doc, and dmv ..................... OOP

.00013 and 48%

Using your prices, I get a payment of $377/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited September 2015
    @michaell

Sorry I gave you the wrong numbers. Msrp Laredo = 34,990. Selling price 30,000

Every 1k off price = 30 dollars on a lease. ????

Mike.... A 2016 leased Kia Sorrento LX, awd , 4cyl. has a residual of 63% for 12/36 . Msrp = 31,195 selling price 28,000. ( Includes all rebates and incentives )

What monthly do you come up with on these #...... w/ OOP..... Tax Dmv, Doc.

Which 2016 Sorrento model has the best lease numbers out of the LX fwd, or awd 4, and 6cyl / EX models the same choice

Thank you

brian125 said:

@michaell

Sorry I gave you the wrong numbers. Msrp Laredo = 34,990. Selling price 30,000

Every 1k off price = 30 dollars on a lease. ????

Mike.... A 2016 leased Kia Sorrento LX, awd , 4cyl. has a residual of 63% for 12/36 . Msrp = 31,195 selling price 28,000. ( Includes all rebates and incentives )

What monthly do you come up with on these #...... w/ OOP..... Tax Dmv, Doc.

Which 2016 Sorrento model has the best lease numbers out of the LX fwd, or awd 4, and 6cyl / EX models the same choice

Thank you

Using the updated Jeep numbers, I get $428/mo.

Please post the Kia questions in the Sorento Lease Questions discussion .. that way, it will be easier for folks to find.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks pretty high lease numbers for this 2015 vehicle. Not a good lease at all. I will pass on your breakdown lease #' to my friend.