Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Q50 Premium AWD for $421 39 months 12k, no down no tax no doc

stbabestbabe Member Posts: 43
edited June 2015 in INFINITI
Just signed for $421 at no extra cost at all( no dowmpayment, no tax ,no extra etx) paid $421 signed and drove home

was this a good deal?

Best Answer

Answers

• stbabestbabe Member Posts: 43
    MSRP was $43,350.00
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    stbabe said:

Just signed for $421 at no extra cost at all( no dowmpayment, no tax ,no extra etx) paid $421 signed and drove home

was this a good deal?

No tax? Where do you live?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I live in NJ. We do have sales tax of 7%
    but they prob gave me a discount as much as tax and waived me all the fees 
    so I just paid 421 due at signing and paying 421 for 39 months. What do you think?????
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    stbabe said:

I live in NJ. We do have sales tax of 7%
    but they prob gave me a discount as much as tax and waived me all the fees 
    so I just paid 421 due at signing and paying 421 for 39 months. What do you think?????

On the surface, it seems like a good deal. However, the devil is in the details.

Do you have the MSRP and net capitalized cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

MSRP was $43,350 and just paid 421 at signing and left dealership.no doc fee and no tax 12k miles per year and 421 for 39 months
    thank you very much
  • camrynjcamrynj Member Posts: 5
    Hey all, new to the forum; just wondering what the residual and MF is on the 2015 Q50S 3.7 in Southern NJ - Philadelphia tri-state area? MSRP is $44555, 39 month lease. Is there a calculator I can use to calculate a good monthly lease payment? Thanks.
    camrynj said:

Hey all, new to the forum; just wondering what the residual and MF is on the 2015 Q50S 3.7 in Southern NJ - Philadelphia tri-state area? MSRP is $44555, 39 month lease. Is there a calculator I can use to calculate a good monthly lease payment? Thanks.

AWD or RWD? How many miles per year? What is the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

RWD; 12000 mi per year; Edmunds TMV is $39682.
    camrynj said:

camrynj said:

RWD; 12000 mi per year; Edmunds TMV is $39682.

39/12 for Q50 RWD Sport lease numbers are .00032 and 54%. With your MSRP and TMV pricing, I calculate a $0 down, pre-tax payment of $421.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks; that sounds good. Just need to get the dealer to agree to that. :-)
    camrynj said:

Thanks; that sounds good. Just need to get the dealer to agree to that. :-)

Just remember that there will be some out of pocket costs - bank fee, dealer fee, first payment, etc. If you choose to add them to the selling price, your lease payment will increase accordingly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.