Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Q5 Money factor and residual in Arizona?

daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
edited July 2015 in Audi
What is current Q5 Premium Plus 2.0T money factor and residual in Arizona - for July 2015?

Answers

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    daveinaz said:

    What is current Q5 Premium Plus 2.0T money factor and residual in Arizona - for July 2015?

    2015? .00086 MF and 51% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Correct? For a 2015 Premium Plus I was quoted .00149 and 53% for a 36mo / 12K yr
  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    daveinaz said:

    Correct? For a 2015 Premium Plus I was quoted .00149 and 53% for a 36mo / 12K yr

    Residual is correct (12K is 2% higher than 15K), but the MF is marked up on you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Appreciate any thoughts on this lease offer for 2015 Q5 2.0T Premium Plus - In Arizona

    MSRP: $45,580.00
    Cap Cost: $42,000.00
    Residual: $24.157.40 (53%)
    Term: 36/12k
    MF: .00086
    Due at Signing: $2,550
    Monthly Pmt: $599.00 (8.3 AZ tax included)

  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Clarification on Due at Signing - tax, title, and doc fees only-no cap reduction

    MSRP: $45,580.00
    Cap Cost: $42,000.00
    Residual: $24.157.40 (53%)
    Term: 36/12k
    MF: .00086
    Due at Signing: tax, title, doc fees only
    Monthly Pmt: $599.00 (8.3 AZ tax included)

    Appreciate any feedback you may have.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    daveinaz said:

    Clarification on Due at Signing - tax, title, and doc fees only-no cap reduction

    MSRP: $45,580.00
    Cap Cost: $42,000.00
    Residual: $24.157.40 (53%)
    Term: 36/12k
    MF: .00086
    Due at Signing: tax, title, doc fees only
    Monthly Pmt: $599.00 (8.3 AZ tax included)

    Appreciate any feedback you may have.

    I'm within $1 of your quote. Only way to improve it is to use MSD to bring down the MF or negotiate a lower cap cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Thank you. Does that seem a fair sale price/Cap these days? Have you seen much lower, especially considering 2016's are coming?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    daveinaz said:

    Thank you. Does that seem a fair sale price/Cap these days? Have you seen much lower, especially considering 2016's are coming?

    We don't track transaction prices; 4-6% off sticker is a pretty good deal for Audi.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    daveinazdaveinaz Member Posts: 8
    Appreciate the help.
Sign In or Register to comment.