Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac CTS Vsport demo value

missysworldmissysworld TampaPosts: 6
edited July 2015 in Cadillac
I am interested in leasing a 2015 CTS vsport demo with 4000 miles on it. I understand Cadillac leasing numbers are not available for July. I would like to know what kind of additional discount I should expect for the mileage. Is it just .20 per mile? Or should I expect more?

Best Answers

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,122

I am interested in leasing a 2015 CTS vsport demo with 4000 miles on it. I understand Cadillac leasing numbers are not available for July. I would like to know what kind of additional discount I should expect for the mileage. Is it just .20 per mile? Or should I expect more?

If the discount is only $0.20/mi., then it probably won't be any cheaper to lease the demo than a brand new one... Look for a price that is $2000-$3000 less than a comparable new model.

Otherwise, why lease a demo?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• missysworldmissysworld TampaPosts: 6
    Thank you for your answer. To answer your question, "why lease a demo". I am considering it because there are only 4 new vsport non premiums within 100 miles of me. I live in The Tampa Bay Area so it isn't a tiny market either. Two of which are white, which I prefer not to have. That leaves the demo and just one other.
    I know there are no July numbers available. Any numbers for last month? Do you happen to have base MF available? An approximate on residuals? I am trying to make sure I am paying what I should.
    Any info is greatly appreciated.
  • missysworldmissysworld TampaPosts: 6
    Wow, those residuals seem really low. Is that for the CTS V or CTS V Sport?