-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2016 Volvo XC60 Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
edited August 2015 in Volvo
Ask your 2016 Volvo XC60 lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • Options
    sam2016sam2016 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for Residual% and best MF(with excellent credit) for 2015.5 and 2016 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, BLIS, Proximity pkg. CT area. 36 or 39 months with 12k miles per year.

    Also, can I put down security deposit to reduce MF or not? If so, how many and how low can it be?

    How much's typical acquisition fee & disposition fee for Volvo, if any?

    If anyone knows a ballpark for CT TTL, that would be great. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    sam2016 said:

    Looking for Residual% and best MF(with excellent credit) for 2015.5 and 2016 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, BLIS, Proximity pkg. CT area. 36 or 39 months with 12k miles per year.

    Also, can I put down security deposit to reduce MF or not? If so, how many and how low can it be?

    How much's typical acquisition fee & disposition fee for Volvo, if any?

    If anyone knows a ballpark for CT TTL, that would be great. Thanks a lot.

    2015.5 - .00012 and 52%/51%. $750 lease cash

    2016 - .00100 and 59% / 57%. No lease cash

    $695 acquisition fee. No MSD program for Volvo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sam2016sam2016 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    sam2016 said:

    Looking for Residual% and best MF(with excellent credit) for 2015.5 and 2016 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, BLIS, Proximity pkg. CT area. 36 or 39 months with 12k miles per year.

    Also, can I put down security deposit to reduce MF or not? If so, how many and how low can it be?

    How much's typical acquisition fee & disposition fee for Volvo, if any?

    If anyone knows a ballpark for CT TTL, that would be great. Thanks a lot.

    2015.5 - .00012 and 52%/51%. $750 lease cash

    2016 - .00100 and 59% / 57%. No lease cash

    $695 acquisition fee. No MSD program for Volvo.
    Great. What's lease cash? rebate/incentive to customers?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    sam2016 said:

    Michaell said:

    sam2016 said:

    Looking for Residual% and best MF(with excellent credit) for 2015.5 and 2016 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, BLIS, Proximity pkg. CT area. 36 or 39 months with 12k miles per year.

    Also, can I put down security deposit to reduce MF or not? If so, how many and how low can it be?

    How much's typical acquisition fee & disposition fee for Volvo, if any?

    If anyone knows a ballpark for CT TTL, that would be great. Thanks a lot.

    2015.5 - .00012 and 52%/51%. $750 lease cash

    2016 - .00100 and 59% / 57%. No lease cash

    $695 acquisition fee. No MSD program for Volvo.
    Great. What's lease cash? rebate/incentive to customers?
    Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive. The dealer can choose to pass it along to the customer, either to reduce the selling price or to cover some of the up front costs of a lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sam2016sam2016 Member Posts: 11

    Great. What's lease cash? rebate/incentive to customers?

    Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive. The dealer can choose to pass it along to the customer, either to reduce the selling price or to cover some of the up front costs of a lease. thanks so much for the info.

  • Options
    davidg13davidg13 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide updated lease numbers for 36/15k XC60 T6 AWD R-Design? If Platinum trim is different, please include that as well. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    davidg13 said:

    Can you please provide updated lease numbers for 36/15k XC60 T6 AWD R-Design? If Platinum trim is different, please include that as well. Thank you in advance.

    .00109 and 55% for R-Design. 54% for Platinum trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I'm deciding between an Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60. Will probably go with the Volvo, as the trim level I want is much cheaper. I would really appreciate input on the following deal:

    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Premier FWD
    - Proximity Package
    - BLIS
    - Heated front seats

    MSRP $44,385 (plus Philadelphia taxes)
    MF .00068
    RV 53%
    $0 down (no taxes or fees)
    Monthly payment is "around $575"
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Hi, I'm deciding between an Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60. Will probably go with the Volvo, as the trim level I want is much cheaper. I would really appreciate input on the following deal:

    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Premier FWD
    - Proximity Package
    - BLIS
    - Heated front seats

    MSRP $44,385 (plus Philadelphia taxes)
    MF .00068
    RV 53%
    $0 down (no taxes or fees)
    Monthly payment is "around $575"

    39/12 numbers are .00068 and 53%.

    We would need to know the net cap cost (with all taxes and fees added in) to model the payment for you.

    PA taxes the monthly payment, not the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Oh, I'll have to get that. The discounted selling price is $40,495. I'll have to find out about taxes and fees. But for now, does that seem like a good deal?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Oh, I'll have to get that. The discounted selling price is $40,495. I'll have to find out about taxes and fees. But for now, does that seem like a good deal?

    I get $522/mo with tax using your selling price. So, about $50/mo less than the dealer quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Thanks very much, Michaell. I relayed that information to the dealer. Apparently, the person who can give me the info is out today, so I'll hear back tomorrow. Thanks again very much for this crucial information! It's great not get ripped off!
  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    May I ask another question for now? I would love to get the front blindview camera (not rear). I'm told by two dealers it's not available. It seems to be an option through online sources, and nowhere does it say it's not available, say, in the US. Do you happen to know anything about this?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    May I ask another question for now? I would love to get the front blindview camera (not rear). I'm told by two dealers it's not available. It seems to be an option through online sources, and nowhere does it say it's not available, say, in the US. Do you happen to know anything about this?

    Sorry, I don't.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Thank you, Michaell.

    Here's what I got from the dealer:

    XC60 Premier w/ Proximity, BLIS, heated front seats, metallic paint.

    MSRP - $44,385
    Discounted - price $40,495
    Gov’t Fees – $164.15
    Document Fee - $134
    Acquisition Fee - $995
    Tags - $270-$290
    Tax – 11%
    MF - .00068
    RV - 53%

    Monthly payment is $572. But he'll cut me a check for the final payment on my current lease (Volkswagen) of $250.

    Is the $572 monthly payment correct? It seems so based on internet calculators. And how would you rate this deal on a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being a great deal)?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Dealer says he's $1,400 under invoice and is giving me all the current incentive, like a $500 rebate and a "Conquest" promotion for having a VW currently. And VW pays first lease payment.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Thank you, Michaell.

    Here's what I got from the dealer:

    XC60 Premier w/ Proximity, BLIS, heated front seats, metallic paint.

    MSRP - $44,385
    Discounted - price $40,495
    Gov’t Fees – $164.15
    Document Fee - $134
    Acquisition Fee - $995
    Tags - $270-$290
    Tax – 11%
    MF - .00068
    RV - 53%

    Monthly payment is $572. But he'll cut me a check for the final payment on my current lease (Volkswagen) of $250.

    Is the $572 monthly payment correct? It seems so based on internet calculators. And how would you rate this deal on a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being a great deal)?

    Thanks in advance!

    For 39 months I get $569/mo, so pretty close to your quote. Where are you that the taxes are 11% - ouch!

    I don't track selling prices, so can't really give you a rating for your deal. If you're comfortable with it, that's all that matters...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    austin_philyaustin_phily Member Posts: 9
    Thank you! I'm a recent transplant to Philadelphia.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Thank you! I'm a recent transplant to Philadelphia.

    Hmmm .. I thought the tax rate for leases in PA was 9% (10% in Pittsburgh).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    steve027steve027 Member Posts: 5
    I'm thinking ahead to when I'll need a new lease in the spring of 2016. Does anyone know if Volvo follows a consistent release cycle, and if so, how late i could place a factory order for a 2016 model lease? Or would May/June 2016 put me in 2017 model year territory? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    steve027 said:

    I'm thinking ahead to when I'll need a new lease in the spring of 2016. Does anyone know if Volvo follows a consistent release cycle, and if so, how late i could place a factory order for a 2016 model lease? Or would May/June 2016 put me in 2017 model year territory? Thanks!

    No idea what the release schedule looks like.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gregoire1012gregoire1012 Member Posts: 19
    I am looking at a 2015.5 T6 Drive-E and a 2016 T6 Platinum AWD. Can you tell me what the lease numbers are for these 2 XC60's? 36 or 39 month with 10K miles per year. Thanks in advance!!!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    I am looking at a 2015.5 T6 Drive-E and a 2016 T6 Platinum AWD. Can you tell me what the lease numbers are for these 2 XC60's? 36 or 39 month with 10K miles per year. Thanks in advance!!!!

    2016 T6 Platinum AWD - .00051 and 56% for both terms.

    Did you mean T5 Drive-E? .00165 and 50%/51% for 36/10 (depending on trim) or 48%/49% for 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gregoire1012gregoire1012 Member Posts: 19
    The Drive-E is the Premier trim. Thanks so much. Seems like a no brainer to get the loaded up 2016. Thanks again!!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    The Drive-E is the Premier trim. Thanks so much. Seems like a no brainer to get the loaded up 2016. Thanks again!!!

    Probably not a lot of 2015.5's left at this point, so not much incentive on them for leasing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnicholson2cnicholson2 Member Posts: 5
    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnicholson2cnicholson2 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.
    T5 AWD. Thanks so much for your help!
  • Options
    cnicholson2cnicholson2 Member Posts: 5
    Any feedback on the question above?  I am just trying to figure out what the dealer has offered...looking to do this within the next couple days so any info would really be appreciated!  Thanks again.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185


    Michaell said:

    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.

    T5 AWD. Thanks so much for your help!

    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier 39/12 lease numbers - .00051 and 55%.

    Using your MSRP and selling price, I get a payment of $491/mo + tax.

    What state are you in - and what is the tax rate? Offer of $527/mo seems about right if the tax rate is 7.25%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnicholson2cnicholson2 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.
    T5 AWD. Thanks so much for your help!
    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier 39/12 lease numbers - .00051 and 55%. Using your MSRP and selling price, I get a payment of $491/mo + tax. What state are you in - and what is the tax rate? Offer of $527/mo seems about right if the tax rate is 7.25%
    In bucks county pa so 9%tax rate
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.

    T5 AWD. Thanks so much for your help!
    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier 39/12 lease numbers - .00051 and 55%.

    Using your MSRP and selling price, I get a payment of $491/mo + tax.

    What state are you in - and what is the tax rate? Offer of $527/mo seems about right if the tax rate is 7.25%

    In bucks county pa so 9%tax rate

    Then your deal looks better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnicholson2cnicholson2 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    I am new to the forum but am trying to figure out if this is a good deal (which I'm thinking not based on reading on here so suggestions are welcomed)

    xc60  premier, proximity heated seats and metallic paint, 39 month lease/12k mikea
    retail:  44705 sales price:  42419.15
    acquisition fee 995 payment 527 with 1500 down 

    Is this for a T5 Drive-E or T5 AWD? Those are the only models with a Premier trim level, but the lease numbers are different.
    T5 AWD. Thanks so much for your help!
    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier 39/12 lease numbers - .00051 and 55%. Using your MSRP and selling price, I get a payment of $491/mo + tax. What state are you in - and what is the tax rate? Offer of $527/mo seems about right if the tax rate is 7.25%
    In bucks county pa so 9%tax rate
    Then your deal looks better.
    Thanks so much for your reply...I appreciate it.  Looks like its a go and that was without any real negotiating so good to see they are being fair! Enjoy your weekend.
  • Options
    wgsii82wgsii82 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for residual and MF for a XC60 T5 AWD Platinum (both 24/15k and 36/15k).

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,450
    wgsii82 said:

    Looking for residual and MF for a XC60 T5 AWD Platinum (both 24/15k and 36/15k).

    Thanks

    .00051 MF and 62%/54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
    Looking for residual and MF on XC60 T6 R-Design Platinum 12k/36 months and 12k/39 months.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,450

    Looking for residual and MF on XC60 T6 R-Design Platinum 12k/36 months and 12k/39 months.
    Thanks!

    .00109 MF and 54% residual for either term (hint: go with 39 months. ;) )

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ROMILROMIL Member Posts: 111
    Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 FWD Platinum for 36/15K and 39/15K in NV.
    2018 Honda Accord Touring
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    ROMIL said:

    Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 FWD Platinum for 36/15K and 39/15K in NV.

    .00016 and 50% for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ljp7011ljp7011 Member Posts: 3
    Just got a deal from my dealer for the following. Can you let me know if I got a good deal?

    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier (added BLIS, Proximity, Metallic Paint, Heated Seats) in Sevile, Off black interior

    MSRP 46,985
    Sales Price: 42,675
    Govt Fees: 168.15
    Proc/Doc Fees: 134
    Aquisition Fee: 995
    Gross Cap Cost: 42,675
    Cash Down: 3,000
    Net Cap Cost: 41,549

    Mileage: 12,000
    Term: 39 months
    Payment: $477 (with 9% PA tax)
    Upfront Tax: 101.26

    Please let me know if you think this is good or not? I am brand new to leasing, and completely unsure. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    ljp7011 said:

    Just got a deal from my dealer for the following. Can you let me know if I got a good deal?

    2016 XC60 T5 AWD Premier (added BLIS, Proximity, Metallic Paint, Heated Seats) in Sevile, Off black interior

    MSRP 46,985
    Sales Price: 42,675
    Govt Fees: 168.15
    Proc/Doc Fees: 134
    Aquisition Fee: 995
    Gross Cap Cost: 42,675
    Cash Down: 3,000
    Net Cap Cost: 41,549

    Mileage: 12,000
    Term: 39 months
    Payment: $477 (with 9% PA tax)
    Upfront Tax: 101.26

    Please let me know if you think this is good or not? I am brand new to leasing, and completely unsure. Thanks!

    .00051 and 55% for 39/12 on the T5 AWD Premier.

    Using your MSRP and net cap cost, I get $476.46/mo, so less than $1 from the dealer quote.

    Only way to improve on it is to negotiate a better selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ljp7011ljp7011 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the response!

    We called another dealer in the area and quoted the same car at $457/month. We are going to call in the morning to see if our dealer can match. They are both pulling the same vehicle with same specs, so I guess he's lowering the selling price. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    ljp7011 said:

    Thanks for the response!

    We called another dealer in the area and quoted the same car at $457/month. We are going to call in the morning to see if our dealer can match. They are both pulling the same vehicle with same specs, so I guess he's lowering the selling price. Thanks for your help!

    Good luck - let us know how it all turns out.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ljp7011ljp7011 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    ljp7011 said:

    Thanks for the response!

    We called another dealer in the area and quoted the same car at $457/month. We are going to call in the morning to see if our dealer can match. They are both pulling the same vehicle with same specs, so I guess he's lowering the selling price. Thanks for your help!

    Good luck - let us know how it all turns out.
    We got the original dealer to match the deal! Sale price is now $41,780. I feel great about the deal :)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    ljp7011 said:

    Michaell said:

    ljp7011 said:

    Thanks for the response!

    We called another dealer in the area and quoted the same car at $457/month. We are going to call in the morning to see if our dealer can match. They are both pulling the same vehicle with same specs, so I guess he's lowering the selling price. Thanks for your help!

    Good luck - let us know how it all turns out.
    We got the original dealer to match the deal! Sale price is now $41,780. I feel great about the deal :)
    Excellent! Congrats on the new Volvo!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    steve027steve027 Member Posts: 5
    Hey all, does anyone have current numbers (e.g., money factor, residual value, acquisition fees, etc) for a 2016 T6 AWD Platinum XC60, for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year, and either a 36 or 39 month term. Also, I'm in northern Virginia if that matters.

    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    steve027 said:

    Hey all, does anyone have current numbers (e.g., money factor, residual value, acquisition fees, etc) for a 2016 T6 AWD Platinum XC60, for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year, and either a 36 or 39 month term. Also, I'm in northern Virginia if that matters.

    Thanks everyone.

    15K miles per year:

    .00051 and 52% (36) or 54% (39).

    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    joshdentjoshdent Member Posts: 15
    Hello! I am looking for the residual and MF for a Volvo XC60 AWD T5 Premier with climate package and integrated child booster seats for 15,000K for either 36 or 39 months in Connecticut. Thanks so much for your help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    joshdent said:

    Hello! I am looking for the residual and MF for a Volvo XC60 AWD T5 Premier with climate package and integrated child booster seats for 15,000K for either 36 or 39 months in Connecticut. Thanks so much for your help!

    .00051 and 53% for both 36/15 and 39/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jgiovinojgiovino Member Posts: 28
    any december numbers for xc60 30 and 39 months 10k miles and r design?
Sign In or Register to comment.