Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 BMW X6 Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    gurs said:

Hi Moderator,

Can you please provide me with September numbers for 2016 X6 xDrive35i (36mo/12K).
    Any incentives/deals available ?

Thanks in advance!

.00136 MF and 58% residual. $2000 option allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    grecoazgrecoaz Member Posts: 18
    Does anyone have any comments about X6 leasing in the Phoenix area. When I talk to the dealers they seem disinterested in what I have to say, almost like they don't want my business.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    grecoaz said:

Does anyone have any comments about X6 leasing in the Phoenix area. When I talk to the dealers they seem disinterested in what I have to say, almost like they don't want my business.

What information are you looking for from them?

Dealers are in the business of selling or leasing cars - what makes you think they are disinterested?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I am not asking anything specific of them. I either enter the showroom and am ignored or if I initiate a sales inquiry over the phone or internet I just get the impression they can take or leave my business. Usually sales people want to know all about what you are looking for and try to get you into the dealership. While I'm not a big fan of high pressure sales techniques, at least I understand where I stand and what my negotiating position is.
  • Options
    grecoaz said:

I am not asking anything specific of them. I either enter the showroom and am ignored or if I initiate a sales inquiry over the phone or internet I just get the impression they can take or leave my business. Usually sales people want to know all about what you are looking for and try to get you into the dealership. While I'm not a big fan of high pressure sales techniques, at least I understand where I stand and what my negotiating position is.

Has this happened at multiple dealers?

I don't mean for the following to sound shallow - but, dealers are quick to jump to conclusions about who they think is qualified to lease a $70k SUV based on how the customer looks.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

grecoaz said:

Has this happened at multiple dealers?

I don't mean for the following to sound shallow - but, dealers are quick to jump to conclusions about who they think is qualified to lease a $70k SUV based on how the customer looks.
    That's why I asked if anyone had any comments about specific dealerships here.
  • Options
    Maybe @flightnurse can drop in here, and give his opinion of Phoenix area BMW dealerships.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    grecoaz said:

Over time I have seen some CA come and Go at the dealer we use, the ones who stay will chat with you, the ones who don't, they don't last. There was a thread on Bimmerfest about this very subject, it wasn't in AZ, but on the east coast, what I thought was interesting was, the guy goes in on a Sat about 2pm and was ignored. He wasn't happy, but then again, he never thought about the day and time he was at the dealership.

I tell people if you are ignored, you can do two things, just walk away or go the reception desk and ask to speak to the sales manager. Now if you are going to kick tires and just look you might ask the receptionists for someone's business card and either call them or email them later.This doesn't take time and all the typical BS stuff can be taken care of before going to the dealer. Successful CA's work by appointment, I also tell people to educate yourself on how to calculate invoice price on the car you want, also educate yourself on what the current MF is so when the CA comes back with a higher one you can call them on it. www.bimmerfest.com a great place to get this information.

In regards to sizing people on what they can afford just on looks is a quick way in losing a sale, not everybody who dress's to impress can afford that 90K 550i or that 145K M6, those who dress in short and a t-shirt might be able to write a check for that 145K M6..
  • Options
    gursgurs Member Posts: 23
    Hi,

Can someone please provide October numbers for 2016 X6 xDrive35i (36mo/12K).

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    gurs said:

Hi,

Can someone please provide October numbers for 2016 X6 xDrive35i (36mo/12K).

Thanks in advance!

September program runs through October 31st.

.00136 MF and 58% residual. $2000 option allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Can I please have the MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 X6 50i 12/36, for December. Thank you
  • Options
    grecoaz said:

Can I please have the MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 X6 50i 12/36, for December. Thank you

.00134 MF and 56% residual. $2000 option credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    djdreschdjdresch Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the current money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2016 X6M? 36 months/10,000 miles
    Thank you, DJD
  • Options
    djdresch said:

Can I please get the current money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2016 X6M? 36 months/10,000 miles
    Thank you, DJD

.00134 and 57%. $2000 option credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jareck02jareck02 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am looking for the December 2016 money factor, residual, and any incentives for a 36 month lease / 12,000 miles 2016 BMW X6 xDrive35i in the state of New York or similarly nearby (NJ, MA, CT).
  • Options
    jareck02 said:

Hi, I am looking for the December 2016 money factor, residual, and any incentives for a 36 month lease / 12,000 miles 2016 BMW X6 xDrive35i in the state of New York or similarly nearby (NJ, MA, CT).

.00134 and 56%. $2000 option allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    iltoticariltoticar Member Posts: 10
    Hi im looking to lease and i am negotiaion this CPO 2016 X6 5.0, and i want to know if the numbers add up and your advice whether i have room to negotiate down.

2016 X6 5.0 CPO
    cold weather package
    executive package
    driver assist package
    m sport package
    Bang & Olufsen Sound
    4200 miles

web says msrp for that car NEW should be about 81k and they are offering me $71395.00
    lease 36/10
    $ 1294.00

zero down... all taxes and fees rolled in the lease

is the 54% residual correct? what is the current MF and is it the same MF for CPO and NEW?

thank you i appreciate your time
  • Options
    iltoticar said:

Hi im looking to lease and i am negotiaion this CPO 2016 X6 5.0, and i want to know if the numbers add up and your advice whether i have room to negotiate down.

2016 X6 5.0 CPO
    cold weather package
    executive package
    driver assist package
    m sport package
    Bang & Olufsen Sound
    4200 miles

web says msrp for that car NEW should be about 81k and they are offering me $71395.00
    lease 36/10
    $ 1294.00

zero down... all taxes and fees rolled in the lease

is the 54% residual correct? what is the current MF and is it the same MF for CPO and NEW?

thank you i appreciate your time

.00134 MF and 54% residual, assuming the vehicle qualifies for new car rates.
    The residual will be reduced further, to account for the 4200 miles (likely another $1050).

$1300/mo. sounds like a lot for an $81K vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    iltoticariltoticar Member Posts: 10
    The residual will be reduced further, to account for the 4200 miles (likely another $1050).

i did the numbers and it does come aroudn 1300.00
    amd i doing something wrong... or its just an expensive lease for an 81k car.?

• Options
    rd_mpls_3587rd_mpls_3587 Guest Posts: 3
    How the F do you get off this list?! I've contacted them and removed myself from all mailings... Still get Fing emails!
    Black 2017 BMW X6 M-Sport
  • Options
    iltoticar said:

i did the numbers and it does come aroudn 1300.00
    amd i doing something wrong... or its just an expensive lease for an 81k car.?

It's just not a good lease program. Fairly low residual. If they really want to get rid of it, they'll need to cut the price by another $10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

How the F do you get off this list?! I've contacted them and removed myself from all mailings... Still get Fing emails!

If you are getting emails notifying you of new posts in the forums, but you don't want them, you'll have to change your settings.

Removing yourself from promotional emails won't affect your forums settings.

For specific help, click on the HELP link at the bottom of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mevba123mevba123 Member Posts: 2
    HI - I'd like some help trying to figure out how this advertised deal is structured.

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2016-X6-xDrive35i.html?modal=special-offers-legal

$689 per month (10k miles/year)

It's based on:

MSRP = $63,895
    Money down = $3,500
    Credit = $2,000
    Option allowance = $2,000
    Residual = $34,503 (54% residual value based on MSRP of 63,895)
    Acquisition fee = $925

Can anyone tell me if the $2,000 credit is the same thing as the $2,000 option allowance, or are they distinct/separate, which would mean there is a $4,000 total incentive involved in this deal?

Assuming it is a $4,000 incentive (cap cost reduction), then based on the edmunds leasing calculator, I backed into a money factor of 0.00018. Could that be right? When I was in the dealership the other day, they were using a money factor of .00175 - so a huge difference in the rate.

• Options
    @mevba123

What the advertisement doesn't disclose is the dealer discount from MSRP.
    The dealer discount in that example is $3394.

I don't see a $2000 credit in your link, in addition to the option allowance.

The money factor in the ad is .00134. Dealers can mark it up as high as .00174, for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mevba123mevba123 Member Posts: 2
    @kyfdx Thank you for your quick reply.

I figured something was funky about the deal. How are you able to tell what the dealer discount was? Just curious.

Could you let me know what the dealer discount is in this other deal BMW has running right now for the X5 hybrid i40?

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2017-X5-xDrive40e-iPerformance.detroitbmw.html
  • Options
    mevba123 said:

@kyfdx Thank you for your quick reply.

I figured something was funky about the deal. How are you able to tell what the dealer discount was? Just curious.

Could you let me know what the dealer discount is in this other deal BMW has running right now for the X5 hybrid i40?

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2017-X5-xDrive40e-iPerformance.detroitbmw.html

Around $3250 discount

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    park5park5 Member Posts: 63
    Hi,
    Do you have the MF and Residuals for the 2016 X6 36mos/10K Miles?
    Thank you
  • Options
    park5 said:

Hi,
    Do you have the MF and Residuals for the 2016 X6 36mos/10K Miles?
    Thank you

.00140 and 52%

$2000 market allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator