2016 Hyundai Sonata Lease Questions

1234579

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797

    I would greatly appreciate MF and residual value for a hyundai sonata plugin hybrid limited in Maryland. Any incentives to go with it ? Assume 750 credit score..
    Thanks !

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • meggipantsmeggipants Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    I would greatly appreciate MF and residual value for a hyundai sonata plugin hybrid limited in Maryland. Any incentives to go with it ? Assume 750 credit score..
    Thanks !

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Oh, sorry about that.. 36mon./15k and 24mon./15k for the sonata plugin hybrid limited in Maryland..
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Michaell said:

    tonyg2016 said:

    any numbers for sonata se and sport 2.4? 36mo, 12k per year, Ohio

    SE - .00058 and 55%
    Sport 2.4 - .00055 and 53%

    $2000 lease cash.
    On your incentives page they list 2500 as the lease cash for 39 month leases, how are residual and MF different for 39 months?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    tonyg2016 said:

    Michaell said:

    tonyg2016 said:

    any numbers for sonata se and sport 2.4? 36mo, 12k per year, Ohio

    SE - .00058 and 55%
    Sport 2.4 - .00055 and 53%

    $2000 lease cash.
    On your incentives page they list 2500 as the lease cash for 39 month leases, how are residual and MF different for 39 months?

    39/12 numbers:
    SE - .00145 and 53%
    Sport 2.4 - .00145 and 50%

    I think 36 months is the better term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bp2015bp2015 Member Posts: 23
    Can you please provide the residual and MF for a 2016 Sonata Sport in South Florida, 36/10k. Also, does Hyundai Finance have a 3 month lease accelerator program currently? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    bp2015 said:

    Can you please provide the residual and MF for a 2016 Sonata Sport in South Florida, 36/10k. Also, does Hyundai Finance have a 3 month lease accelerator program currently? Thanks!

    I'll assume the Sport 2.4.

    .00055 and 54%. $2000 lease cash.

    No pull ahead program (darn it .. I've only got 3 months left on my Hyundai lease as well).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    edited July 2016
    Just don't get a Tuscon with the DCT! HMA is buying them back from some owners who feel they are unsafe...

    85 pages of complaints...
    http://www.hyundai-forums.com/2016-tucson-ix35-models/454074-dangerous-horrible-dct.html
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    edited August 2016
    same for August? 36mo, 12k, OH

    july data:
    SE - .00058 and 55%
    Sport 2.4 - .00055 and 53%
    $2000 lease cash.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    tonyg2016 said:

    same for August? 36mo, 12k, OH

    july data:
    SE - .00058 and 55%
    Sport 2.4 - .00055 and 53%
    $2000 lease cash.

    No change in August.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hudz2015hudz2015 Member Posts: 68
    What is the MF and residual for Hybrid Limited 3/36 or 3/45?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    hudz2015 said:

    What is the MF and residual for Hybrid Limited 3/36 or 3/45?

    36/12 - .00125 and 51%. $2500 lease cash.

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gpapz125gpapz125 Member Posts: 34
    Numbers on 2017 Sport 2.0? 10k/36 in NY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    gpapz125 said:

    Numbers on 2017 Sport 2.0? 10k/36 in NY

    I've just created as 2017 Sonata discussion thread, here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42347/hyundai/sonata/2017-hyundai-sonata-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • serezhkinserezhkin Member Posts: 26
    edited August 2016
    Hi,

    I am looking for MF and residual for 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited with Ultimate, and Sonata PlugIn Limited in CA.
    36mo/12k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    serezhkin said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for MF and residual for 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited with Ultimate, and Sonata PlugIn Limited in CA.
    36mo/12k

    Thank you!

    Hybrid Ltd - .00125 and 51%. $2500 lease cash

    PlugIn Ltd - .00089 and 47%. $6919 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ewoksc1ewoksc1 Member Posts: 8
    Can you provide the current numbers for a Sonata Limited in South Carolina? I'm new to this. For the residuals and mf, does it matter what packages are installed or specific model information? I'm looking at a 2016 Sonata Limited with tech and ultimate package for 3yr\12k or 15k.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,505
    ewoksc1 said:

    Can you provide the current numbers for a Sonata Limited in South Carolina? I'm new to this. For the residuals and mf, does it matter what packages are installed or specific model information? I'm looking at a 2016 Sonata Limited with tech and ultimate package for 3yr\12k or 15k.

    Thanks

    Trim and engine matter for Hyundai. 2.4 or 2.0T?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ewoksc1ewoksc1 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    ewoksc1 said:

    Can you provide the current numbers for a Sonata Limited in South Carolina? I'm new to this. For the residuals and mf, does it matter what packages are installed or specific model information? I'm looking at a 2016 Sonata Limited with tech and ultimate package for 3yr\12k or 15k.

    Thanks

    Trim and engine matter for Hyundai. 2.4 or 2.0T?
    Limited with tech and ultimate package. 2.4

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    ewoksc1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ewoksc1 said:

    Can you provide the current numbers for a Sonata Limited in South Carolina? I'm new to this. For the residuals and mf, does it matter what packages are installed or specific model information? I'm looking at a 2016 Sonata Limited with tech and ultimate package for 3yr\12k or 15k.

    Thanks

    Trim and engine matter for Hyundai. 2.4 or 2.0T?
    Limited with tech and ultimate package. 2.4

    Thanks
    36/12 Limited 2.4 - .00087 and 56%. $2000 lease cash

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • awd2003awd2003 Member Posts: 54
    Can you provide me with MF, RV and cash for a 2016 Limited 2.0T in Connecticut 36/10K? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    awd2003 said:

    Can you provide me with MF, RV and cash for a 2016 Limited 2.0T in Connecticut 36/10K? Thanks.

    .00089 and 53%. $2000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ewoksc1ewoksc1 Member Posts: 8
    Is the lease cash to the dealer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    ewoksc1 said:

    Is the lease cash to the dealer?

    Yes, but they can pass it on to the customer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ewoksc1ewoksc1 Member Posts: 8
    Do you have the numbers for the 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited 36\12?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    ewoksc1 said:

    Do you have the numbers for the 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited 36\12?

    Thanks

    .00125 and 51%. $2500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samrov44samrov44 Member Posts: 13
    Do you have the numbers (MF, RV) for 2016 Sonata sport with value package at 36 months and 48 months/12K for New York.
    Also, not sure if you know this but how is the tax on a lease figured differently than it is in other states?
    Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    samrov44 said:

    Do you have the numbers (MF, RV) for 2016 Sonata sport with value package at 36 months and 48 months/12K for New York.
    Also, not sure if you know this but how is the tax on a lease figured differently than it is in other states?
    Thanks for your help!

    Sport 2.4
    36/12 - .00055 and 53%. $2000 lease cash.
    48/12 - .00145 and 44%. $2500 lease cash.

    (hint - the 36 month payment will be way better)

    NY taxes the sum of the payments, and collects that money up front. You can choose to pay it when you sign the paperwork or add the tax amount to the monthly lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlightheeljlightheel Member Posts: 32
    Hi again!  2016 limited 2.4 NY 36/10

    Thanks!

    When do these numbers run through? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797

    Hi again!  2016 limited 2.4 NY 36/10

    Thanks!

    When do these numbers run through? 

    36/10 Limited 2.4 - .00087 and 57%. $2000 lease cash

    Numbers expire 9/6

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samrov44samrov44 Member Posts: 13
    Would you have the numbers for MF and RV for 39mo/ 12K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    samrov44 said:

    Would you have the numbers for MF and RV for 39mo/ 12K?

    .00145 and 50%. $2500 lease cash

    36 months is still the sweet spot.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20
    I just got off the phone with the Hyundai dealership in the city.

    They have offered me the following

    2016 Sonata Limited (with leather and heated seats).
    12K / 36 Months
    561 payment today (DMV + 1st Month)
    35 Payments of 239 (includes Tax and everything) this is the full payment.

    what do you think ?? he said its the best price he can give and he can have the car ready in 1 hour.

    this is for the 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

    Please let me know. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    hs11791 said:

    I just got off the phone with the Hyundai dealership in the city.

    They have offered me the following

    2016 Sonata Limited (with leather and heated seats).
    12K / 36 Months
    561 payment today (DMV + 1st Month)
    35 Payments of 239 (includes Tax and everything) this is the full payment.

    what do you think ?? he said its the best price he can give and he can have the car ready in 1 hour.

    this is for the 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

    Please let me know. Thanks

    What is the MSRP and the negotiated selling price?

    36/12 on the Sonata Limited 2.4 is .00087 and 56%. $2000 lease cash.

    What state and tax rate is this?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20
    What is the MSRP and the negotiated selling price?

    36/12 on the Sonata Limited 2.4 is .00087 and 56%. $2000 lease cash.

    What state and tax rate is this?


    Hi - This is for NY State. I dont know the MSRP or the Negotiated selling price - they didnt give me any further information. I have to go tonight to pick up the car. I have asked for a copy of the lease agreement but they are not sending - they said that i will see it only when i meet the finance manager.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    hs11791 said:

    What is the MSRP and the negotiated selling price?

    36/12 on the Sonata Limited 2.4 is .00087 and 56%. $2000 lease cash.

    What state and tax rate is this?


    Hi - This is for NY State. I dont know the MSRP or the Negotiated selling price - they didnt give me any further information. I have to go tonight to pick up the car. I have asked for a copy of the lease agreement but they are not sending - they said that i will see it only when i meet the finance manager.

    Without that information, we can't really tell you if it's a good deal or not.

    It's not too late to reach out to other dealers - ideally, you want to find one that is more transparent with the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwells311dwells311 Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2016
    What's the MF and residual for 2016 Sonata SE lease, 36 months/15K miles.

    Seems like the lease price I'm seeing is too good to be true and even more so if I add in additional rebates such as Military (500) & being an Uber driver (1000). Vehicle is for Omaha, NE. Lease special listed in ad was $149 for 36/10k miles. $0 down with 1st pmt & $179 doc fee at signing. When I back into the model listed in the ad, it matches their pricing on their website which is $17,458 (plus $500 since I'm guessing just $2k for lease cash), which I am told was rebates of factory rebate to dealer $1500, summer customer cash back of $1000 & Hyundai Owner $500, or at least that is what I was told when inquiring about buying out right. If I add in Military & Uber, the lease pmt is ridiculously low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    dwells311 said:

    What's the MF and residual for 2016 Sonata SE lease, 36 months/15K miles.

    Seems like the lease price I'm seeing is too good to be true and even more so if I add in additional rebates such as Military (500) & being an Uber driver (1000). Vehicle is for Omaha, NE. Lease special listed in ad was $149 for 36/10k miles. $0 down with 1st pmt & $179 doc fee at signing. When I back into the model listed in the ad, it matches their pricing on their website which is $17,458 (plus $500 since I'm guessing just $2k for lease cash), which I am told was rebates of factory rebate to dealer $1500, summer customer cash back of $1000 & Hyundai Owner $500, or at least that is what I was told when inquiring about buying out right. If I add in Military & Uber, the lease pmt is ridiculously low.


    .00058 and 53%.

    Crazy good leases on Hyundais at the moment.

    Give us the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost and we can run the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwells311dwells311 Member Posts: 12
    MSRP was 22,895 & assume cap cost would be around $16,500 assuming I can apply those additional rebates of UBER & Military.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    dwells311 said:

    MSRP was 22,895 & assume cap cost would be around $16,500 assuming I can apply those additional rebates of UBER & Military.

    What about the up front fees (acquisition, dealer fee, DMV costs)? You paying those up front or added them into the cap cost.

    Using your numbers, I get $138/mo before tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Be aware that USAA MAY not insure you if you are an UBER driver. Just got my policy renewal and there is a NEW exclusion just for lift, uber and one other...

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,505
    tonyg2016 said:

    Be aware that USAA MAY not insure you if you are an UBER driver. Just got my policy renewal and there is a NEW exclusion just for lift, uber and one other...

    Same for State Farm

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jlightheeljlightheel Member Posts: 32
    hs11791 said:
    What is the MSRP and the negotiated selling price? 36/12 on the Sonata Limited 2.4 is .00087 and 56%. $2000 lease cash. What state and tax rate is this?
    Hi - This is for NY State. I dont know the MSRP or the Negotiated selling price - they didnt give me any further information. I have to go tonight to pick up the car. I have asked for a copy of the lease agreement but they are not sending - they said that i will see it only when i meet the finance manager.

    What did you end up doing?  
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    i am waiting for that answer too. he is supposed to be picking up the car tonight. the deal was too good to be true, but he is seeing it thru - fingers crossed...
  • hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20
    I ended up getting the lease 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited - Silver with Gray interior.

    Paid 651 down and have 35 payments of 239. Thats it.

    Here is the info that you all need i guess

    Gross CAP Cost: 25,944
    CAP Cost Reduction 2,805
    Adj CAP Cost 23,138
    Residual Value 15,985
    Dep & Amortized Cost 7,153
    Rent Charge 1,450
    Total of Base Monthly Payments 8604
    Base Monthly payments 36
    Lease Payment 239

    12K Miles / 36 Months

    Rebates and Non-Cash Credits 3,750

    If you need any other info. let me know.

    Thanks a lot to all of you for your help
  • jlightheeljlightheel Member Posts: 32
    hs11791 said:
    I ended up getting the lease 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited - Silver with Gray interior. Paid 651 down and have 35 payments of 239. Thats it. Here is the info that you all need i guess Gross CAP Cost: 25,944 CAP Cost Reduction 2,805 Adj CAP Cost 23,138 Residual Value 15,985 Dep & Amortized Cost 7,153 Rent Charge 1,450 Total of Base Monthly Payments 8604 Base Monthly payments 36 Lease Payment 239 12K Miles / 36 Months Rebates and Non-Cash Credits 3,750 If you need any other info. let me know. Thanks a lot to all of you for your help

    What was the msrp of the car? (did it have any options or packages?) 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,797
    hs11791 said:

    I ended up getting the lease 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited - Silver with Gray interior.

    Paid 651 down and have 35 payments of 239. Thats it.

    Here is the info that you all need i guess

    Gross CAP Cost: 25,944
    CAP Cost Reduction 2,805
    Adj CAP Cost 23,138
    Residual Value 15,985
    Dep & Amortized Cost 7,153
    Rent Charge 1,450
    Total of Base Monthly Payments 8604
    Base Monthly payments 36
    Lease Payment 239

    12K Miles / 36 Months

    Rebates and Non-Cash Credits 3,750

    If you need any other info. let me know.

    Thanks a lot to all of you for your help

    Congrats - I test drove the Sonata (Sport trim) and liked it a lot.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20


    Without that information, we can't really tell you if it's a good deal or not.

    It's not too late to reach out to other dealers - ideally, you want to find one that is more transparent with the numbers.



    MSRP was 28,545
    Cap Cost is 23,138
    Put down 651 (which was DMV + 1st Months Payment).
    239 a Month

    If you need any other info - please ask

    2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
  • hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20


    What was the msrp of the car? (did it have any options or packages?) 




    MSRP was 28,545
    Cap Cost is 23,138
    Put down 651 (which was DMV + 1st Months Payment).
    239 a Month

    If you need any other info - please ask

    2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited - didnt have any other options. whatever comes standard in a Sonata Limited
  • dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 57
    What's the RV and MF for 2016 Sonata Limited, 36/15k for North East/Mid Atlantic area? Thank you.
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds
    2020 Sonata | 2018 Murano | 2017 Optima | 2015 Murano | 2015 Sonata | 2013 Audi A4
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    scroll up for 36mo/12k data, then subtract 2% for 15k
Sign In or Register to comment.