Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 BMW 2-Series Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,244
edited October 2015 in BMW
Ask your 2-series lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Is it just me or does a 2 series lease not make much sense/seam so attractive? I guess I'm used to BMW incentivizing their leases but I may as well buy outright. Anyone else have an opinion????
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,532
    dhamilton said:

Is it just me or does a 2 series lease not make much sense/seam so attractive? I guess I'm used to BMW incentivizing their leases but I may as well buy outright. Anyone else have an opinion????

The 2-Series is a pretty low volume model. But, BMW residuals in general are a little lower than in the past.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Yeah, just doesn't seem to make sense to lease. The pre-owned M235 market is VERY tempting
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,244
    dhamilton said:

Yeah, just doesn't seem to make sense to lease. The pre-owned M235 market is VERY tempting

There is a regular poster who just picked one of those up after a very long search. He loves it, and is a BMW aficionado.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Hello

What is the MF and residual for a 2016 228i?
    thank you

Hello

What is the MF and residual for a 2016 228i?
    thank you

MF is .00132, residual is 56% for 36/15 and there is a $1000 option allowance.

• Hello -

Would it be possible to get the MF & residual for M235 based off of a 36/12 lease?

Also, would you be able to tell me if BMW's pull ahead program is combinable with other programs like the option allowance?

Thanks
    ewaetzman said:

Hello -

Would it be possible to get the MF & residual for M235 based off of a 36/12 lease?

Also, would you be able to tell me if BMW's pull ahead program is combinable with other programs like the option allowance?

Thanks

.00132 and 58%. $1000 option allowance.

Those incentives should combine.