Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 BMW X1 xdrive2.8i

dwong9905dwong9905 Posts: 2
edited October 2015 in BMW
Do you have lease numbers on a 3 yr 10K/year lease yet? Getting numbers in the 60% residual, 0.00174 MF range. Seems like BMW is not being aggressive yet on pricing since it is a brand new car.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,845
    dwong9905 said:

    Do you have lease numbers on a 3 yr 10K/year lease yet? Getting numbers in the 60% residual, 0.00174 MF range. Seems like BMW is not being aggressive yet on pricing since it is a brand new car.

    .00134 MF and 60% residual.

    They are marking up the money factor the maximum allowed.

    My guess: The new X1 will sell like hotcakes, and you won't see any deals for a long, long time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mdz2016mdz2016 Los AngelesPosts: 5
    My dealer will sell it to me at "invoice" or 93% MSRP. Is it really that hard to find a deal on this vehicle?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    mdz2016 said:

    My dealer will sell it to me at "invoice" or 93% MSRP. Is it really that hard to find a deal on this vehicle?

    Initially, yes. If your dealer is willing to sell it to you at invoice, I'd jump on it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for numbers on a 15K/yr. 36 mo. lease for 2016 X1. Also, being the end of the month, will number be changing in the next few days? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    merlinzz said:

    Looking for numbers on a 15K/yr. 36 mo. lease for 2016 X1. Also, being the end of the month, will number be changing in the next few days? Thanks!

    .00134 and 57%.

    New numbers out next week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please provide the Nov. residual and MF for 36 month-12k/year lease? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    tomcocca said:

    Can you please provide the Nov. residual and MF for 36 month-12k/year lease? Thanks.

    Limited numbers so far ... .000131 and 60% for 36 months 10,000 miles per year

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,845
    tomcocca said:

    Can you please provide the Nov. residual and MF for 36 month-12k/year lease? Thanks.

    .00131 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, any November / End of Year rebates or incentives coming up soon?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    rajcars1 said:

    Hi, any November / End of Year rebates or incentives coming up soon?

    No incentives that we see on the X1 for November. Can't predict what will happen next month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any idea when we'll see the 2 wheel drive versions? Just don't need 4 wheel/all wheel drive in my area.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    scottnsc2 said:

    Any idea when we'll see the 2 wheel drive versions? Just don't need 4 wheel/all wheel drive in my area.

    As in, when will they be available at the dealer?

    No idea ... sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,845
    scottnsc2 said:

    Any idea when we'll see the 2 wheel drive versions? Just don't need 4 wheel/all wheel drive in my area.

    I don't think they are going to offer the new X1 in 2-wheel drive, are they? I think they are afraid of showing off it's FWD roots.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 774
    I just bought a 2016 X1 for $34K after a $500 USAA rebate (MSRP = $36,695). I got $3K more for my trade than Edmunds and KBB trade value. The dealer was Chapman I-10 in Chandler AZ and the experience was excellent. No BS. No pressure. No lies.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,227
    vinnyny said:

    I just bought a 2016 X1 for $34K after a $500 USAA rebate (MSRP = $36,695). I got $3K more for my trade than Edmunds and KBB trade value. The dealer was Chapman I-10 in Chandler AZ and the experience was excellent. No BS. No pressure. No lies.

    Congrats, and enjoy the new X1!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.