Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Ford Focus Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    razorlab said:

Thank you! Anyway to get NorCal numbers? 94501 area code

Michaell said:

razorlab said:

Hi,

Can I get June Residual and MF for 2016 Focus ST for both 24m/10.5k and 36m/10.5k?

All the dealers here are giving me all different kind of numbers.

Location is Northern California.

Any lease incentives would be great as well.

Thank you!

24/10.5 - 50% and .75%
    36/10.5 - 43% and .50%

$2500 lease cash.

NOTE - these numbers are from the SoCal region, and might be different in NorCal.
    We don't have them, but the numbers seem pretty consistent in the Western US where we do have data.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    razorlabrazorlab Member Posts: 7
    Thank you Michaell!
  • Options
    johnj56johnj56 Member Posts: 55
    S 4dr sedan 2.0cyl. August MF and Res. for 12K/36Months Please. I see this sedan has a whopping $2,750 incentive towards lease in NY area. There is also a $500 college grad incentive. Would I be able to use both for a total of $3,250? As always, Than you so much for the work you do here.
  • Options
    johnj56 said:

S 4dr sedan 2.0cyl. August MF and Res. for 12K/36Months Please. I see this sedan has a whopping $2,750 incentive towards lease in NY area. There is also a $500 college grad incentive. Would I be able to use both for a total of $3,250? As always, Than you so much for the work you do here.

43% and .50%. $2750 lease cash.

I believe the college grad incentive can stack with that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

johnj56 said:

WOW! That was fast. Thank you so much. Normally I see a MF listed as something like MF= .000003. This is listed as 43%. When I use Edmunds lease calculator. It won't accept it.
  • Options
    johnj56 said:

Michaell said:

johnj56 said:

WOW! That was fast. Thank you so much. Normally I see a MF listed as something like MF= .000003. This is listed as 43%. When I use Edmunds lease calculator. It won't accept it.
    Right ... divide the .50% APR by 2400 to get a MF decimal value, and use that in the calculator.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

johnj56 said:

Michaell said:

johnj56 said:

Right ... divide the .50% APR by 2400 to get a MF decimal value, and use that in the calculator.
    Got ya! Thanks
  • Options
    sh0eboxsh0ebox Member Posts: 1
    Hi there! First time leaser here. Considering a 2016 Focus ST with 402A equipment package, moonroof, and machined aluminum wheels with all season tires. MSRP is $31,715.

Would anyone be able to help with leasing numbers for the above vehicle?

Looking at 36 month lease and 10,500 miles. Zip code of the dealership is 52358.

The dealership sent me an email quoting me $453/month + 1st month's payment + TTL. This seems exorbitantly high to me. He did not provide me with a breakdown of numbers.

Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    sh0ebox said:

Hi there! First time leaser here. Considering a 2016 Focus ST with 402A equipment package, moonroof, and machined aluminum wheels with all season tires. MSRP is $31,715.

Would anyone be able to help with leasing numbers for the above vehicle?

Looking at 36 month lease and 10,500 miles. Zip code of the dealership is 52358.

The dealership sent me an email quoting me $453/month + 1st month's payment + TTL. This seems exorbitantly high to me. He did not provide me with a breakdown of numbers.

Thank you!

0.50% APR and 39% residual. $2750 lease cash.

With that residual, the lease payment is going to be high.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dudeitsweebsdudeitsweebs Member Posts: 19
    Do you have any RS numbers 36/12 or 36 /15 for Indiana?
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Do you have any RS numbers 36/12 or 36 /15 for Indiana?

No RS numbers yet. Perhaps in October...

My guess? It'll be horrendously expensive to lease, at least initially.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    n10siven10sive Member Posts: 10
    Could you provide the MF and residual for a 36m/12k miles reside in southern california.

I was told .5% for the MF. Do I times this by 2.4 to get the APR? That seems like a good APR compared to other car brands....
  • Options
    n10sive said:

Could you provide the MF and residual for a 36m/12k miles reside in southern california.

I was told .5% for the MF. Do I times this by 2.4 to get the APR? That seems like a good APR compared to other car brands....

Which model Focus?

0.50% is the APR. If you want the equivalent money factor, divide by 2400 (.00021 MF)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

n10sive said:

Which model Focus?

0.50% is the APR. If you want the equivalent money factor, divide by 2400 (.00021 MF)
    A focus ST.

Is ford normal that low of MF compared to say toyota so they get their cars out on the road?
  • Options
    n10sive said:

kyfdx said:

n10sive said:

Which model Focus?

A focus ST.

Is ford normal that low of MF compared to say toyota so they get their cars out on the road?
    You have to look at the whole program. The residual on the 2016 Focus ST for 36/12 is only 35%
    We show 0.75% APR (.00031 MF) and $3250 lease cash.

Toyota also has low money factors, but higher residuals, and less incentives.

I would think the Focus ST is going to be very expensive to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Yeah, If you were to buy at end and resell I would think the residual would be a lot better than 35% yes? Or is that just the going rate for a race inspired sport hatchback?
  • Options
    n10sive said:

Yeah, If you were to buy at end and resell I would think the residual would be a lot better than 35% yes? Or is that just the going rate for a race inspired sport hatchback?

The only thing I'd compare it with is the WRX - the residual is much higher (mid to high 60's) but the MF is higher as well (north of .00150).

No idea what the market is like for used ST's. Perhaps you can check a popular used car web site.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kguerrasiokguerrasio Member Posts: 13
    Interested in the residual and MF for a '16 Focus SE (hatch and sedan, if they vary) outside Baltimore, MD for 36 mos/10k mi? Thank you!
  • Options

Interested in the residual and MF for a '16 Focus SE (hatch and sedan, if they vary) outside Baltimore, MD for 36 mos/10k mi? Thank you!

43% (Sedan) or 42% (Hatch) and .50%.

$3250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kguerrasiokguerrasio Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

43% (Sedan) or 42% (Hatch) and .50%.

$3250 lease cash.
    Thank you
  • Options
    ravforme1ravforme1 Member Posts: 33
    November numbers for a focus hatch se manual? Looking for 24, 36, 39 mos RV and APR in Oregon.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ravforme1ravforme1 Member Posts: 33
    ravforme1 said:

November numbers for a focus hatch se manual? Looking for 24, 36, 39 mos RV and APR in Oregon.
    Thanks!

10.5k miles per year
  • Options
    ravforme1 said:

ravforme1 said:

Thanks!

10.5k miles per year
    0.75% APR and 50% residual
    0.25% APR and 42% residual
    0.50% APR and 40% residual
    $3250 lease cash

One thing... those residuals are for an automatic. Not sure if the manual has lower residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jimmybradyjimmybrady Member Posts: 106
    Do you have the MF and residual for the focus RS? 36/15k and 39/15k Degroit, MI
  • Options

Do you have the MF and residual for the focus RS? 36/15k and 39/15k Degroit, MI

No numbers for the RS.

I wouldn't expect it to lease well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    iand419iand419 Member Posts: 3
    Do you have any numbers for 2017 by any chance? Zip code 06516 Focus ST 36/12. Thanks
  • Options
    iand419 said:

Do you have any numbers for 2017 by any chance? Zip code 06516 Focus ST 36/12. Thanks

Just created a 2017 Focus discussion:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44537/ford/focus/2017-ford-focus-lease-questions/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator