Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Mercedes S-Class Lease Questions

2

Comments

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    He also is not stating anything regarding the .00001 that I'm supposed to receive that I have been reading about on some of the forums since I'm using the single lease payment option.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    dre210 said:

    He also is not stating anything regarding the .00001 that I'm supposed to receive that I have been reading about on some of the forums since I'm using the single lease payment option.

    Michael's calculations are off. I believe he left 36 months in the spreadsheet, instead of changing to 24 months.

    $1491.85/mo.+tax, if it was a normal 24/12 lease.

    That's $35,808 +tax and fees.

    I don't know the reduction for one-pay, but if we assume that it takes the MF down to .00001, then the payment would be $1389/mo.+tax or $33,336. Of course, you have to add $795 acq.fee +tax + dmv. I don't think the tax will be anywhere near the $8352 that they put on the purchase quote, though. I'd guess no more than $6000, even in Chicago.

    Add all that up, and it puts it pretty close to his number
    $33336
    $795 acq.
    $6000 tax
    $390 dmv

    Still a little short, but I'd ask about that tax calculation.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    Yep, that's what I did. Good catch, @kyfdx

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Thanks guys and your right the taxes seem to be off to me as well. It seems as though he is calculating the full amount of taxes around 8.25%. But, I was under the impression that under the new lease tax law, the amount is only to be calculated against the lease term only, not the full amount? I just took a look at my paperwork on my current lease and my tax amount is $2343 on a $60,000 vehicle.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    dre210 said:

    Thanks guys and your right the taxes seem to be off to me as well. It seems as though he is calculating the full amount of taxes around 8.25%. But, I was under the impression that under the new lease tax law, the amount is only to be calculated against the lease term only, not the full amount? I just took a look at my paperwork on my current lease and my tax amount is $2343 on a $60,000 vehicle.

    Yeah.. I'd ask him for the money factor used, and the actual tax. The amounts he listed at top look like a purchase quote. You need him to break down the lease numbers for you, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • goteambluegoteamblue Posts: 64
    For the 2016 S550 Sedan RWD, I wanted to know the following things if you know:

    1) What is the current "sweet spot" for the lease?

    2) What is the MF and Residual for a 39 month?

    3) What is the MF and Residual for a 36 month?

    4) What is the MF and Residual for a 30 month?

    5) What is the MF and Residual for a 24 month?

    6) Is there any current dealer incentive, conquest cash, loyalty cash, or anything else available on this car?

    7) Is the One-Pay MF .0001 or .00001?

    Thank you and sorry in advance for so many questions.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    For the 2016 S550 Sedan RWD, I wanted to know the following things if you know:

    1) What is the current "sweet spot" for the lease?

    2) What is the MF and Residual for a 39 month?

    3) What is the MF and Residual for a 36 month?

    4) What is the MF and Residual for a 30 month?

    5) What is the MF and Residual for a 24 month?

    6) Is there any current dealer incentive, conquest cash, loyalty cash, or anything else available on this car?

    7) Is the One-Pay MF .0001 or .00001?

    Thank you and sorry in advance for so many questions.

    .00055 money factor for all terms

    No 39 month term available.

    56% 52% or 49% for 24, 30 or 36 month lease terms, 15k miles

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    @goteamblue The money factor reduction for one-pay is .00100, but that may not be available on an already subvented money factor. You can't go to zero. And, the lower the original money factor, the less advantage in a single pay lease

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bananaerobananaero Posts: 123
    Can I get the mf and residual for a 2016 S550 4-Matic? 24 months and 36 months, 10k and 12k miles a year? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    bananaero said:

    Can I get the mf and residual for a 2016 S550 4-Matic? 24 months and 36 months, 10k and 12k miles a year? Thanks!

    12K numbers:

    .00062 and 59% / 51%. Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • torosashatorosasha Posts: 7
    Hi, may I get the mf & residual for a 2016 S 550 Coupe with 24 months term and 10k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    torosasha said:

    Hi, may I get the mf & residual for a 2016 S 550 Coupe with 24 months term and 10k miles?

    .00129 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • torosashatorosasha Posts: 7
    Thank you for the prompt response! Can you also give me the figures for a 36 month term with 10k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    torosasha said:

    Thank you for the prompt response! Can you also give me the figures for a 36 month term with 10k miles?

    51% residual, same money factor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for following 2016 S550 4Matic lease terms?

    36/15
    36/12
    24/15
    24/12

    Thanks you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    Can you tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for following 2016 S550 4Matic lease terms?

    36/15
    36/12
    24/15
    24/12

    Thanks you very much!

    .00062 and 57% (24/15) or 49% (36/15).

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Would you mind letting me know what the MF and the residual would be for a 2016 S550 with 10k miles/36months & also 10k miles and 42months. If you may possibly know, would the MF change I'd we were to do auto pay?

    Thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    markamian said:

    Hello,

    Would you mind letting me know what the MF and the residual would be for a 2016 S550 with 10k miles/36months & also 10k miles and 42months. If you may possibly know, would the MF change I'd we were to do auto pay?

    Thank you. 

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    markamian said:

    Hello,

    Would you mind letting me know what the MF and the residual would be for a 2016 S550 with 10k miles/36months & also 10k miles and 42months. If you may possibly know, would the MF change I'd we were to do auto pay?

    Thank you. 

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    markamian said:

    Michaell said:

    markamian said:

    Hello,

    Would you mind letting me know what the MF and the residual would be for a 2016 S550 with 10k miles/36months & also 10k miles and 42months. If you may possibly know, would the MF change I'd we were to do auto pay?

    Thank you. 

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD.
    .00055 and 52% or 46%

    AutoPay drops the MF by .00010

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you. How often do the numbers change?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    markamian said:

    Thank you. How often do the numbers change?

    Usually each month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    markamian said:

    Thank you. How often do the numbers change?

    Usually each month.
    Thank you for all the info. I've talked to a couple dealers and some have given me .00062 and .00065 MF quotes. How do I know which one is the true money factor.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    markamian said:

    Michaell said:

    markamian said:

    Thank you. How often do the numbers change?

    Usually each month.
    Thank you for all the info. I've talked to a couple dealers and some have given me .00062 and .00065 MF quotes. How do I know which one is the true money factor.
    Neither. It's .00055

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you. Any way to anticipate the ups and downs the MF and the residual will be doing on Sept. 1st?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    markamian said:

    Thank you. Any way to anticipate the ups and downs the MF and the residual will be doing on Sept. 1st?

    Nope, no way at all.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey guys. Can I get one more favor please. mF and residual on a 

    S550 RWD 36 months with 12k miles.

    How would I calculate the drive off if I put zero down and what fees might the dealer charge that is negotiable or completely discounted if any?

    Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    markamian said:

    Hey guys. Can I get one more favor please. mF and residual on a 

    S550 RWD 36 months with 12k miles.

    How would I calculate the drive off if I put zero down and what fees might the dealer charge that is negotiable or completely discounted if any?

    Thanks in advance. 

    .00055 MF and 51% residual.

    $795 acquisition fee, plus DMV and dealer fees, plus 1st payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobd21bobd21 Posts: 59
    Hi there, can I please get the MF & Res for both the 2016 S550 and S550e 36mo/15K for SoCA. Thanks.
  • kyfdx said:
    Hey guys. Can I get one more favor please. mF and residual on a 

    S550 RWD 36 months with 12k miles.

    How would I calculate the drive off if I put zero down and what fees might the dealer charge that is negotiable or completely discounted if any?

    Thanks in advance. 
    .00055 MF and 51% residual. $795 acquisition fee, plus DMV and dealer fees, plus 1st payment.
    Thank you. Okay so no security deposit needed? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    bobd21 said:

    Hi there, can I please get the MF & Res for both the 2016 S550 and S550e 36mo/15K for SoCA. Thanks.

    S550: .00055 MF and 49% residual
    S550e: .00123 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    markamian said:


    kyfdx said:

    markamian said:

    Hey guys. Can I get one more favor please. mF and residual on a 

    S550 RWD 36 months with 12k miles.

    How would I calculate the drive off if I put zero down and what fees might the dealer charge that is negotiable or completely discounted if any?

    Thanks in advance. 

    .00055 MF and 51% residual.

    $795 acquisition fee, plus DMV and dealer fees, plus 1st payment.

    Thank you. Okay so no security deposit needed? 

    No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • So can you use MSD on this MF? Is there a lower MF available for a one pay lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    So can you use MSD on this MF? Is there a lower MF available for a one pay lease?

    We've heard it both ways. Yes, you can use MSDs with subvented money factors, and No, you can only use MSDs with the standard MF.

    Short answer is, we don't know.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what are the MF and residuals on a 2016 S550 4matic on 36 mo and 10k? also 2017 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    what are the MF and residuals on a 2016 S550 4matic on 36 mo and 10k? also 2017 please.

    .00043 and 51% for 2016.

    2017 discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42854/mercedes-benz/s-class/2017-mercedes-benz-s-class-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks
  • also residual on 4 years on the same please. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    also residual on 4 years on the same please. Thanks.

    42% for 48/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thanks
  • Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual for a S550 4MATIC Coupe? 36/10k and 36/12k?

    Any idea on incentives off MSRP?

    Thank you,
    Lam
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    lambusser said:

    Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual for a S550 4MATIC Coupe? 36/10k and 36/12k?

    Any idea on incentives off MSRP?

    Thank you,
    Lam

    .00092 MF and 49%/47% residual.

    I don't see any incentives.
    The advertised leases suggest a dealer discount of $2500 :o

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you
  • Hi,

    What is MF and residual on S550 rwd 24/12 and S550 4 matic 24/12 northern California?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    gvitalik1 said:

    Hi,

    What is MF and residual on S550 rwd 24/12 and S550 4 matic 24/12 northern California?

    Thanks

    .00036 MF and 58% residual - RWD
    .00043 MF and 59% residual - AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what are the Oct numbers for a 2016 S550 4matic coupe 36 months 10K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    bigredboy said:

    what are the Oct numbers for a 2016 S550 4matic coupe 36 months 10K

    .00092 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello Moderator!
    Is this really a good deal for a new 2016 rear wheel drive S550? i know there are some incentives in november for this car.
    Many thanks
    Jose

    I am being offered the following deal:

    New 2016 S550 rear wheel drive

    Lease Term: 36 months
    Annual Mileage Allowed: 7,500 miles

    MSRP $101,065
    Discount (20,050)
    Adjusted Price 81,015
    Registyration 200
    Predelivery Service Charge 849.00
    Tax 149.58
    Non Tax Fees (Est) 62.00
    Transportation from CA to FL 1,192.42
    Net Price 83,470.08

    Monthly Lease Payment (No Cap Reduction) $999 tax included
    I am in Florida where Sales Tax rate is 7%
    The dealer fee I presume is the acquisition fee shown below.

    Due at inception:
    999 monthly first payment
    849 dealer fee
    94 electronic filing fee
    200 new tag & registration fee
    60 rental surcharge
    6.50 tire & battery pre-disposal fee
    2 lemon law fee
    143 sales tax
    73.92 Other
    Total due at Inception $ 2,434
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    jvergara said:

    Hello Moderator!
    Is this really a good deal for a new 2016 rear wheel drive S550? i know there are some incentives in november for this car.
    Many thanks
    Jose

    I am being offered the following deal:

    New 2016 S550 rear wheel drive

    Lease Term: 36 months
    Annual Mileage Allowed: 7,500 miles

    MSRP $101,065
    Discount (20,050)
    Adjusted Price 81,015
    Registyration 200
    Predelivery Service Charge 849.00
    Tax 149.58
    Non Tax Fees (Est) 62.00
    Transportation from CA to FL 1,192.42
    Net Price 83,470.08

    Monthly Lease Payment (No Cap Reduction) $999 tax included
    I am in Florida where Sales Tax rate is 7%
    The dealer fee I presume is the acquisition fee shown below.

    Due at inception:
    999 monthly first payment
    849 dealer fee
    94 electronic filing fee
    200 new tag & registration fee
    60 rental surcharge
    6.50 tire & battery pre-disposal fee
    2 lemon law fee
    143 sales tax
    73.92 Other
    Total due at Inception $ 2,434

    The dealer fee is just a dealer fee.
    But, I don't see the acquisition fee ($795 base, up to $1095 marked up)
    Predelivery service fee and dealer fee for $849. Looks like they are double dipping (or infinite dipping, since neither fee denotes payment for an actual service).

    .00036 MF and 52% residual.

    Given the MSRP and Net price above, the payment should be $908/mo.+tax.. That's about $971/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    What is MF and residual on 2016 S550e plugging for 36/12 in CA

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.