Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Mercedes S-Class Lease Questions

13»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    gvitalik1 said:

    Hi,

    What is MF and residual on 2016 S550e plugging for 36/12 in CA

    Thanks

    .00070 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 S550 4 Matic in PA?

    24, 27, and 36 months with 10k and 12k miles?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 S550 4 Matic in PA?

    24, 27, and 36 months with 10k and 12k miles?

    Thanks!

    .00043 and 59% (24/12) or 50% (36/12)

    No 27 month program; add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. What is the current MF/residual on the 2016 S63 coupe. 36mos/10k per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    nyjmrrf said:

    Hello. What is the current MF/residual on the 2016 S63 coupe. 36mos/10k per year?

    Standard MF and 45%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAPosts: 70
    Hello - Can you please share the MF and Residual for a 2016 S63 Sedan - Looking for 36/12.
    South Florida.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hello - Can you please share the MF and Residual for a 2016 S63 Sedan - Looking for 36/12.
    South Florida.

    Thanks.

    Standard MF and 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yes123yes123 Posts: 31
    edited November 2016
    Hi all. Just came from the dealer and left a deposit on a 2016 s550 4matic. Sticker price is $116,815.
    selling price $96000 includes 2yr. Mercedes maintenance. ($1050)
    24 month lease, 12k miles/year
    .00033 money factor (.72%)
    59% residual
    $1000 cap cost reduction
    $5811 paid upfront includes all fees (1000 cap cost, 795 bank fee, 499 doc fee, 2157 sales tax, tag fees 200 and first month payment 1160.

    I think the doc fees are high, Money factor is extremely low, but overall I think its a good deal.

    I could do a 36 month lease and probably get the car for around $1100 per month but I figure:
    1. I get a new car sooner
    2. If I hold it for 36 months I will probably need tires and brakes.

    Also he has 2 of the same equipped cars. One regular Black on Black and one Iridium Silver on Black. The black one is coming in so he is holding the silver and when the black comes in I can switch if I want.

    What do you think about color as well as the deal?

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    yes123 said:

    Hi all. Just came from the dealer and left a deposit on a 2016 s550 4matic. Sticker price is $116,815.
    selling price $96000 includes 2yr. Mercedes maintenance. ($1050)
    24 month lease, 12k miles/year
    .00033 money factor (.72%)
    59% residual
    $1000 cap cost reduction
    $5811 paid upfront includes all fees (1000 cap cost, 795 bank fee, 499 doc fee, 2157 sales tax, tag fees 200 and first month payment 1160.

    I think the doc fees are high, Money factor is extremely low, but overall I think its a good deal.

    I could do a 36 month lease and probably get the car for around $1100 per month but I figure:
    1. I get a new car sooner
    2. If I hold it for 36 months I will probably need tires and brakes.

    Also he has 2 of the same equipped cars. One regular Black on Black and one Iridium Silver on Black. The black one is coming in so he is holding the silver and when the black comes in I can switch if I want.

    What do you think about color as well as the deal?

    Thanks in advance

    That's a boatload of a lease payment, but it's actually pretty good for that vehicle. Even if we amortize your upfront money over the 24 month term, you are in around $1350/mo. Not bad for a 24 month lease.

    In this price range and class, I'd definitely take 24 months over 36 months for the price difference. I agree with your assessment on tires/brakes. Those costs could be huge for an S-Class.

    Personally, I'd take silver.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yes123yes123 Posts: 31
    edited November 2016
    When you say boat load of lease payment, are you talking the upfront money or the monthly payment or maybe both? I have not got anywhere near this price from any dealers near me. Im in the New York area and I think all dealers up here try to retire off there next deal.

    I can't avoid the taxes or the bank fee. The $499 doc fee is obviously nonsense if you ask me but I guess all dealers do it. As for the $96000 selling price do you think they can go lower? Hell, the .00033 money factor is great, residual at 59% pretty good. Is the $96000 selling price to calculate the lease payment just OK or do you think there is more room?

    I know from what I read here at edmonds that the manufacturer is discounting the 2016 S550 by $10500, dealer contribution is around $8655 so that would bring the selling price to $97660 so they already went $1660 below that. They were originally around $1220 per month, I told them $1100 and walked out of the dealership. I told them I would think about it and they called me later in the day with $1160 per month.

    Do I need the $1050 prepaid maintenance. At 24 month lease its 2 oil changes and cabin filter replacement. How much is that? Is the $1050 residulized? If so I'm only paying about $430. If its not I may be better off taking it to my local mechanic for the oil changes.

    What do you think?

    Oh and why the iridium silver, regular black looks like a limo driver?

    Thanks in advance for your input.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    yes123 said:

    When you say boat load of lease payment, are you talking the upfront money or the monthly payment or maybe both? I have not got anywhere near this price from any dealers near me. Im in the New York area and I think all dealers up here try to retire off there next deal.

    I can't avoid the taxes or the bank fee. The $499 doc fee is obviously nonsense if you ask me but I guess all dealers do it. As for the $96000 selling price do you think they can go lower? Hell, the .00033 money factor is great, residual at 59% pretty good. Is the $96000 selling price to calculate the lease payment just OK or do you think there is more room?

    I know from what I read here at edmonds that the manufacturer is discounting the 2016 S550 by $10500, dealer contribution is around $8655 so that would bring the selling price to $97660 so they already went $1660 below that. They were originally around $1220 per month, I told them $1100 and walked out of the dealership. I told them I would think about it and they called me later in the day with $1160 per month.

    Do I need the $1050 prepaid maintenance. At 24 month lease its 2 oil changes and cabin filter replacement. How much is that? Is the $1050 residulized? If so I'm only paying about $430. If its not I may be better off taking it to my local mechanic for the oil changes.

    What do you think?

    Oh and why the iridium silver, regular black looks like a limo driver?

    Thanks in advance for your input.

    Boatload = a lot. My last lease payment was $378/mo. ;)
    No idea if that is a good selling price or not. The lease deal looks good for a 24 month lease, though.
    If they can residualize the maintenance, I'd get it.. Might skip it, otherwise.
    I like Silver better than Black.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    What is December MF and Residuals for S550 Coupe and S63 sedan for 10k/36-Months? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786

    Hi,

    What is December MF and Residuals for S550 Coupe and S63 sedan for 10k/36-Months? Thank you.

    550 Coupe - .00092 and 49%
    S63 Sedan - standard MF (.00200-.00220) and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    What is the MF and Residual for a S63 Coupe for 10k/36 months? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    Hi,

    What is the MF and Residual for a S63 Coupe for 10k/36 months? Thanks

    Standard MF and 45% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 S550 4 Matic in PA?

    24, 27, and 36 months with 10k and 12k miles? Any changes from November?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 S550 4 Matic in PA?

    24, 27, and 36 months with 10k and 12k miles? Any changes from November?

    Thanks!

    No 27 month program from MB

    12K - .00043 and 59% (24) or 50% (36)

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey can you please check these numbers I'm getting:

    2016 S550 Coupe
    MSRP: $151,075
    Cap: $131,000
    Residual: 49%
    Money Factor: .00092
    Monthly before taxes $1607
    Due at signing: 1st month payment, acq. fee, doc fee, MSDs

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    Hey can you please check these numbers I'm getting:

    2016 S550 Coupe
    MSRP: $151,075
    Cap: $131,000
    Residual: 49%
    Money Factor: .00092
    Monthly before taxes $1607
    Due at signing: 1st month payment, acq. fee, doc fee, MSDs

    Thanks

    .00092 MF and 49% residual is correct for 36/10.

    I get $1771/mo.+tax, with those numbers.
    Is your money factor lower than the number given, after the MSDs?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hey can you please check these numbers I'm getting:

    2016 S550 Coupe
    MSRP: $151,075
    Cap: $131,000
    Residual: 49%
    Money Factor: .00092
    Monthly before taxes $1607
    Due at signing: 1st month payment, acq. fee, doc fee, MSDs

    Thanks

    .00092 MF and 49% residual is correct for 36/10.

    I get $1771/mo.+tax, with those numbers.
    Is your money factor lower than the number given, after the MSDs?
    Yes I was able to get the MF lowered to .00012 with the MSDs.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    kyfdx said:

    Hey can you please check these numbers I'm getting:

    2016 S550 Coupe
    MSRP: $151,075
    Cap: $131,000
    Residual: 49%
    Money Factor: .00092
    Monthly before taxes $1607
    Due at signing: 1st month payment, acq. fee, doc fee, MSDs

    Thanks

    .00092 MF and 49% residual is correct for 36/10.

    I get $1771/mo.+tax, with those numbers.
    Is your money factor lower than the number given, after the MSDs?
    Yes I was able to get the MF lowered to .00012 with the MSDs.
    I get $1607, too, then.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was hoping I could get some advice.
    What is residual on S550 4Matic 36/15K. I thought 49% dealer is stating 48%. Dealer has these numbers.
    Sticker 147,270
    Cap 123,706.80
    MF .000143
    Residual 48%
    36 months 15K miles
    Acquisition 1095
    Dealer fee 695
    1863 down (down think this includes acq and dealer fee)
    He comes up with 1595.58 plus tax a month

    They discounted it 16% and I fought for it and this is a 16 that is 147K sticker.

    I come up with $1516 is he wrong or right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    askonja said:

    I was hoping I could get some advice.
    What is residual on S550 4Matic 36/15K. I thought 49% dealer is stating 48%. Dealer has these numbers.
    Sticker 147,270
    Cap 123,706.80
    MF .000143
    Residual 48%
    36 months 15K miles
    Acquisition 1095
    Dealer fee 695
    1863 down (down think this includes acq and dealer fee)
    He comes up with 1595.58 plus tax a month

    They discounted it 16% and I fought for it and this is a 16 that is 147K sticker.

    I come up with $1516 is he wrong or right?

    .00043 MF and 48% residual.
    The acquisition fee is marked up $300
    Check the money factor.. they only go out five digits.
    If it's .00143, it's marked up a lot.

    If it's .00043, then I get $1556+tax, using that CAP cost as the actual adjusted CAP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I'm sorry your right. .00043, is that the correct residual? I searched the thread and didn't see anything for 15K and I had seen 50% for 12K and to add 1% for 10K so I assumed -1% for 15K so I'm not sure if it's 49% or 48%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    askonja said:

    I'm sorry your right. .00043, is that the correct residual? I searched the thread and didn't see anything for 15K and I had seen 50% for 12K and to add 1% for 10K so I assumed -1% for 15K so I'm not sure if it's 49% or 48%

    The difference between 15K and 12K is 2%, not 1%, so 48% is the correct 15K residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neoroseneorose AlabamaPosts: 50
    Might you be able to give the MF and residual for 2016 S Class 550 sedan.  That would be for 36month/36k miles.
    thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    neorose said:

    Might you be able to give the MF and residual for 2016 S Class 550 sedan.  That would be for 36month/36k miles.
    thank you.

    .00036 and 60%, assuming RWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdawg21jdawg21 Posts: 11
    Can someone help me out with some info?
    2016 s550 4matic sedan
    36 months/10k miles a year
    MF?
    Residual?

    current offer
    MF - 0.00085 which is really inflated I believe
    No residual given, which is why I ask 
    $1095 aq fee which is inflated.
    MSRP $119985
    Cap Cost with taxes and fees $116291
    Payment $1695.xx

    Haven't responded to this dealer in 3 weeks because everything seems to be inflated with this deal. 

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    jdawg21 said:

    Can someone help me out with some info?
    2016 s550 4matic sedan
    36 months/10k miles a year
    MF?
    Residual?

    current offer
    MF - 0.00085 which is really inflated I believe
    No residual given, which is why I ask 
    $1095 aq fee which is inflated.
    MSRP $119985
    Cap Cost with taxes and fees $116291
    Payment $1695.xx

    Haven't responded to this dealer in 3 weeks because everything seems to be inflated with this deal. 

    Thanks in advance!

    .00043 MF and 51% residual
    Same numbers as last month.
    Acquisition fee is marked up from $795.

    Doesn't seem like a great deal. Which state, where you pay tax upfront?
    Money factor bump adds $75/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdawg21jdawg21 Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:
    Can someone help me out with some info?
    2016 s550 4matic sedan
    36 months/10k miles a year
    MF?
    Residual?

    current offer
    MF - 0.00085 which is really inflated I believe
    No residual given, which is why I ask 
    $1095 aq fee which is inflated.
    MSRP $119985
    Cap Cost with taxes and fees $116291
    Payment $1695.xx

    Haven't responded to this dealer in 3 weeks because everything seems to be inflated with this deal. 

    Thanks in advance!
    .00043 MF and 51% residual Same numbers as last month. Acquisition fee is marked up from $795. Doesn't seem like a great deal. Which state, where you pay tax upfront? Money factor bump adds $75/mo.
    Yeah it seems as if I'm getting hosed from every end. I appreciate all the info! My state is Maine where we pay tax only on the lease amount and doesn't have to be upfront. I will also mention that I am getting $8000 off the MSRP right off the bat without negotiations, I also have to mention this doesn't include the $10500 discount from USAA and also my $1000 Amex certificate towards a lease. So with that being said can we calculate that?

    MSRP 119985
    After discount and rebates I'm going to say I can get 98995
    then 5.5% tax
    $795 acq
    .00043 MF
     Any other info you need?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    jdawg21 said:


    kyfdx said:

    jdawg21 said:

    Can someone help me out with some info?
    2016 s550 4matic sedan
    36 months/10k miles a year
    MF?
    Residual?

    current offer
    MF - 0.00085 which is really inflated I believe
    No residual given, which is why I ask 
    $1095 aq fee which is inflated.
    MSRP $119985
    Cap Cost with taxes and fees $116291
    Payment $1695.xx

    Haven't responded to this dealer in 3 weeks because everything seems to be inflated with this deal. 

    Thanks in advance!

    .00043 MF and 51% residual
    Same numbers as last month.
    Acquisition fee is marked up from $795.

    Doesn't seem like a great deal. Which state, where you pay tax upfront?
    Money factor bump adds $75/mo.

    Yeah it seems as if I'm getting hosed from every end. I appreciate all the info! My state is Maine where we pay tax only on the lease amount and doesn't have to be upfront. I will also mention that I am getting $8000 off the MSRP right off the bat without negotiations, I also have to mention this doesn't include the $10500 discount from USAA and also my $1000 Amex certificate towards a lease. So with that being said can we calculate that?

    MSRP 119985
    After discount and rebates I'm going to say I can get 98995
    then 5.5% tax
    $795 acq
    .00043 MF
     Any other info you need?

    thanks!

    With a CAP cost of $100K, $1147/mo.+tax.

    Only $500/mo. less than their quote. lol

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bvchirobvchiro Posts: 20
    S550 rwd
    114750 MSRP
    15k discount

    Cap cost 101294.00
    Base payment 1635.88
    Tax 147
    1783.11 total payment

    2083.10 due at signing.

    Telling me it's 2k/month on 36/12k
    Where should I be?
    They said this is with a .ooo36
    And 48% residual
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    edited January 2017
    bvchiro said:

    S550 rwd
    114750 MSRP
    15k discount

    Cap cost 101294.00
    Base payment 1635.88
    Tax 147
    1783.11 total payment

    2083.10 due at signing.

    Telling me it's 2k/month on 36/12k
    Where should I be?
    They said this is with a .ooo36
    And 48% residual

    .00036 MF and 50% residual for 36/12.

    For 36/12, I get $1277/mo.+tax. with that MSRP and CAP.

    Is it a demo with mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bvchirobvchiro Posts: 20
    It is not a demo
    how much does each MSD reduce money factor??
    I've seen a lot of posts that have gotten to ~1000.00/month on same car
    is this a bad deal or is this just a bad month and I should wait til
    november december 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    bvchiro said:

    It is not a demo
    how much does each MSD reduce money factor??
    I've seen a lot of posts that have gotten to ~1000.00/month on same car
    is this a bad deal or is this just a bad month and I should wait til
    november december 

    I doubt you can use MSDs, with the money factor already being at .00036

    If I calculate $1277/mo, and the dealer is quoting $1635/mo, then it is absolutely a bad deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    I'm looking at a 2016 S550 4MATIC Coupe with an MSRP of $157,485.

    Can you let me know the 36mo MF and 10k/12k residuals?

    Any idea what discount could look like on a heavily equipped model like this?

    Thank you,
    Lam
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,786
    lambusser said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking at a 2016 S550 4MATIC Coupe with an MSRP of $157,485.

    Can you let me know the 36mo MF and 10k/12k residuals?

    Any idea what discount could look like on a heavily equipped model like this?

    Thank you,
    Lam

    48% or 47% and .00073.

    No pricing suggestions.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Anyone have the current MF and RV for 2016 S-Class S65 Coupe? So Cal. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    trackstar said:

    Hi,

    Anyone have the current MF and RV for 2016 S-Class S65 Coupe? So Cal. Thanks in advance.

    Standard MF and 37% residual for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is it possible to get the

    MF and RV for 2016 S550 Sedan and Coupe 4Matic

    24/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    Is it possible to get the

    MF and RV for 2016 S550 Sedan and Coupe 4Matic

    24/10k

    Sedan: .00114 MF and 61% residual
    Coupe: Standard MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.