Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Nissan Armada Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mbuntingmbunting Posts: 158
    Just brought home my Blizzard Armada!

I'm interested in purchasing an Extended Warranty for it (I declined it at the dealership) because I thought I could find the Nissan Warranty online (from Marlboro Nissan) for a better price. I did this for my Xterra (previous vehicle) and saved a ton - but I don't see any extended warranties being offered from Marlboro Nissan now.

Anyone have any other options they could recommend to me?

Many thanks!
  • Congratulations on your new Blizzard Armada (I have one too).

Call dealerships in your area from your search at NissanUSA.com and ask for warranty price. Price difference I found was $2K. Search for official Nissan USA Service Contract Dealers online as well. Good luck.
  • I just drove a 2006 Armada LE 4X4 demo
    It had the tech package with Nav. DVD and Sunroof
    7080 miles on it. MSRP is 48,560 about and I got them
    down to $39,000 Good price or not for a demo?

Thanks
  • I have talked with three seperate dealers, and they are all willing to sell me a 2006 at invoice, and on top of that, take off another 4000.oo for the manf to dealer cash. Would this be considered a great deal, or could I shoot for under invoice. I even had one dealership offer to sell me a 2007 at invoice and take off the 3000.00 extra for rebate. I hope this is a great deal. If not, I will shoot for under invoice. Thank you!
  • indyjenindyjen Posts: 4
    Good Afternoon,

We are considering a purchase of a 06 Armada. It has the all available options, including the tech package, sunroof, dvd system and all of the little bells and whistles that were availalbe.

It has 9K miles on it - price is $35,598. Any opinions are welcome!!!!!

TIA!!!!!!1
  • Doesn't sound like that good of a deal. If you are paying $35,500 for a 9,000 mile, '06, with a third of the warranty burned, why not pay maybe $3000 more, for an '07 brand new. The $4000 rebate should be a great equalizer when dealing on an '07. You should be able to get $9000 off with the rebate included, that would put you around 38,000 and change. Just my two cents.
    I was just curious so I checked out Kelley Blue Book, retail value is $39,000, but if someone trade it in, $30,000. So it appears they are making $5000 off the vehicle.
    Find out how much for a new one, should be able to get $9000 off easy. Look at prior posts.
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    I agree with parker4551.
    I got my 2006 LE 4x4 last october. No tech package.
    Paid 29,200. It had 20k at the time. I guess I was
    lucky, still don't see any deal like that.

-haro
  • indyjenindyjen Posts: 4
    Thanks for your input - I did a search, the best price I can get on a 2007 with all of the options I want including the tech package is $39,998 which is 9K off MSRP, including the 4K rebate as you indicated above. I don't want to pay the additional 5K for the 2007, it's not worth it to me.

Also, I did a nationwide search on used Armada's and could not find ONE with the options even close to the price we are paying. Most of them are in that 39K range. To the poster who recently purchased an 06 Armada for 29K with 20K and without the tech package - add 4K for the tech package and a bit for the mileage difference and we seem to be about even.

Yes, they are making some money on the car, but so is the dealer - and that's what businesses do.....

Thanks again, you made me search hard to make sure I was doing the right thing.....
  • haropharop Posts: 59
    >add 4K for the tech package and a bit for the mileage >difference and we seem to be about even.

I think you need to add another 3k for 4x4. But again, you may be right at the price range, since I think I bought mine a little cheaper. Good luck

-haro
  • Sounds like you know what you are getting now. I really think you will enjoy your new vehicle. Good luck!
  • I would like to see if this would be a good deal I'm looking to buy it:

2007 Armada 4x4 silver exterior, black interior 7000 miles SE with the standar equipment nothing fancy for $26,000.
  • That sounds like a good deal to me. Real good, as long as you are happy with the options.
  • twinbladesztwinbladesz Posts: 104
    I'm looking to buy a used Armada. So far I have found 3 nearby. A Smoke 05 with 37k miles on it for at least internet price of $24995, another 05 Blue for $24990 with 29k miles on it, although this one is in Upstate NY. The 3rd is an 06 for $26995 that has 34k miles on it also in upstate NY. Do these prices sound good for used vehicles?
  • Purchasing an 04 LE with 44k, navi, DVD etc. from a chevy dealer. They are offering me a GM Major Guard protection plan for $2300 which covers all of the above and more for 48 months or 48k miles. I have two questions. #1, is $2300 obscene or what? and #2 if $2300 is obscene are there alternatives after purchasing? My gut tells me the dealer is making their $$$ on the back end since I am paying close to trade-in value for the truck. Out the door with warranty for $28900
  • jdls22jdls22 Posts: 7
    Ok, here is what I received from a dealer last night..

MSRP: 46,975
    Term: 39mo
    Mileage: 12K -$.15over
    Purchase Option: 23,167

Money Due at Inception:
    Total: 4769.42

Question: Is this a good deal? The way the deal is structured it doesn't look like I am getting anything off of the MSRP...HELP!!!! NEED TO MAKE A DECISION SOON!!!!
    Oh and I forgot the payment quoted is $579.00 per month.... :confuse: :confuse:
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Posts: 252
    It's not a good deal under any circumstances. It needs to be based on invoice price minus Nissan rebate or thereabout. Your best bet is to go through internet managers at your local dealers. Be aggressive with your offer. Just my two cents.
    Believe me, I have shopped this around..I am in NJ, I have spoken with dealers in NY, NJ and DE..Still no luck..Not sure what the "going" lease is on an ARMADA but I haven't been happy with what I have been quoted.. Anyone out there have any recent experiance, I would love to hear about it..

• tt30tt30 Posts: 31
    I bought a new fully loaded Armada in Oct 2004. Now it has 28400 miles on it. A few days ago we had a storm with large hail, that damaged Armada. The insurance issued a check worth of $2,700 for repair. I would like to trade it for 07 Armada that the dealer has offered today:

Armada 07 (fully loaded)
    MSRP: $49,785
    Rebate: -$4,000
    Discount: -$4,750

My Armada 04 (fuly loaded) trade in: -$23,000 (original MSRP: 47,000 in 2004)
    -----------------------------
    Total: $18,035 + TAX + LIC

They will also take care of the hail damage repair on the 04 Armada through my insurance, so we do not have have to pay for repair.

Question: Is this a good deal or not?
  • pmtrepmtre Posts: 55
    Anyone have any experience negotiating a new 2008 Armada?
    starting to look and the 2008 MSRP looks like the price is up 2k for a loaded LE over the 2007's and the rebate is only 2K VS. 4K for the 2007.
  • I just leased one for 856/mo 39mos Im not sure if that is a good deal or not but im happy woth the truck better suspension than the 04 and 05 models and great technology package worth every penny.
    What were the details, MSRP? How many miles per year did you get? Did you need to put any money down? Thanks For the reply!
  • hypnotisthypnotist Posts: 3
    I ordered a 2008 Armada LE about three weeks ago. I paid $100 over invoice and got a 72 month, 100,000 mile gold warranty for $1495. The only major options not ordered were moonroof and rear DVD.

I think that for a 2008, this was a pretty good deal for southern California.
  • I am in the market for a basically loaded 07 or 08 Armada LE (DVD a must, and Navi a nice to have). What should I expect to pay under invoice at this time of year?

I am thinking the 07 should be at a fairly steep discount to invoice since they are trying to move them out by now, right?

Or will both the 07 and 08 have about the same discount to invoice and the main difference be the Nissan incentives?
  • I initially went looking for an 07 left over Armada, or a Used 07. The prices I got for the features I wanted in the used 07 Armada, with under 8k miles was like 30k-32k...

So i started exploring the New 08's.

I negotiated with a number of dealers till I understood their numbers..and I found that you really cant get much better of a deal on an Left over 07, then what I got on a NEW 08. Rebate was the same ($4k for either).

What I got was...
    2008 SE Model with SE Premium Package & 4WD

SE Premium package has... Leather, Power Seats, Keyless Entry, Intelligent Pocket Key, Bose Upgraded Radio with XM and Sub, Additional Airbags)

Additional Items I got:
    TOW Package with Ball Hitch
    Cargo Mat
    Cargo Net
    Carpeted Floor and Cargo Mats
    Rear Splashguards
    Custom Dark Grey Color with Tan Leather int

MSRP comes in at $44,540. not inc the custom color

I paid... $35,100 after $4k rebate

From what I have seen...with a 4WD this is a great deal. :)
    That's a nice deal, I was offered a 2008 LE,
    MSRP 52210
    discounted to 47169

After Rebate 43169

Close but not as good as yours, Anybody else hearing numbers this good or better?
  • We would like to purchase a 2008 Nissan Armada SE with some of the optional packages such as the moonroof package, driver package and the premium package. We've been looking around and I priced one out with the MSRP of $41,675. However, I'm seeing that some of you paid $100 or $200 under invoice. Is this really true??? Right now, in SD they are offering 4500 off as a rebate. How much do you think I could get below invoice??
    I'm going to offer 500 below invoice when I go out next month. With gas prices sure to rise most folks are looking for a vehicle with better MPG. I have an 04 in the driveway but have been driving my 97 Oldsmobile 3 days week to save $$$ / 22 mpg vs 13mpg. The Armada is still the best large SUV value out there if you can get over the MPG factor.
  • Wow! Hopefully we can get $500 or something close to that, under invoice. The MPG is something that we are debating. We are also thinking of the Chrysler Aspen. It's a little bit better on the MPG, but I think I like the overall package on the Armada. We are hoping to buy this week-end. I'll let you know the deal we get...well...hopefully it's a deal :-)