Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2016 Ford Edge Lease Questions

24

Comments

  • seanmwelshseanmwelsh Member Posts: 37
    Hello
    Looking for lease info on a 2016 Edge SEL. Northern Illinois AWD and FWD. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Any rebates and incentives would help as well!

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    rkpinfl2 said:

    Hello - Do you have the residual and MF for a 36 month, 10.5k / yr 2016 Edge SEL (201a, Technology & Utility Package) in Central Florida?

    FWD?

    58% and 1.5%. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Hello
    Looking for lease info on a 2016 Edge SEL. Northern Illinois AWD and FWD. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Any rebates and incentives would help as well!

    thanks!

    FWD - 57%

    AWD - 58%

    1.25% and $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rkpinfl2rkpinfl2 Member Posts: 5
    Yes. It is a FWD. Thank you!
  • msurbrowmsurbrow Member Posts: 8
    Hey could you pls provide lease details for a New Hampshire 2016 Edge SEL AWD, 15k miles, 36mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    msurbrow said:

    Hey could you pls provide lease details for a New Hampshire 2016 Edge SEL AWD, 15k miles, 36mo

    56% and 1.25% APR. $750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • msurbrowmsurbrow Member Posts: 8
    thank you! One other question....is the lease cash region specific as well? I ask because the incentives page for this vehicle does not list any lease incentives...though it does mention $500 conquest
  • jayhawk93jayhawk93 Member Posts: 13
    Can you give me the lease rate, and residual for a 2016 Ford Edge SEL, 10K/36mo in Texas? also is there lease cash available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    msurbrow said:

    thank you! One other question....is the lease cash region specific as well? I ask because the incentives page for this vehicle does not list any lease incentives...though it does mention $500 conquest

    Yes, incentives could very well be regional. We don't have the numbers for New England so I quoted the numbers that were the closest, geographically.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    jayhawk93 said:

    Can you give me the lease rate, and residual for a 2016 Ford Edge SEL, 10K/36mo in Texas? also is there lease cash available?

    FWD?

    58% and 1.75%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    Michaell said:

    jayhawk93 said:

    Can you give me the lease rate, and residual for a 2016 Ford Edge SEL, 10K/36mo in Texas? also is there lease cash available?

    FWD?

    58% and 1.75%
    EDIT: 1.50% MF and $500 lease cash for Texas.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayhawk93jayhawk93 Member Posts: 13
    Sorry, I meant to include, AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    jayhawk93 said:

    Sorry, I meant to include, AWD

    Add 1% to the residual for AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pilot718pilot718 Member Posts: 8
    Thank u Michaell for your assistance I was to make a deal with my Ford Dealer for a Sport Edge 2016 with 401 package for $445.00 for 36months with a total of $1779.00 out pocket..They had the color i wanted and the last 401 package, might have rush the deal but i was desperate for vehicle..I Love my new Edge Sport, Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    pilot718 said:

    Thank u Michaell for your assistance I was to make a deal with my Ford Dealer for a Sport Edge 2016 with 401 package for $445.00 for 36months with a total of $1779.00 out pocket..They had the color i wanted and the last 401 package, might have rush the deal but i was desperate for vehicle..I Love my new Edge Sport, Thanks again.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for sharing your details with us.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigjon12bigjon12 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Hello,

    Could I have the program for 2016 Ford Edge Sport AWD for Florida, 36 months please @ 12k per year.

    I'm looking at a $46,040 MSRP Edge Sport (401a, AWD, Sunroof)

    Would like to be right around $450 per month, inceptions down only.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    bigjon12 said:

    Hello,

    Could I have the program for 2016 Ford Edge Sport AWD for Florida, 36 months please @ 12k per year.

    I'm looking at a $46,040 MSRP Edge Sport (401a, AWD, Sunroof)

    Would like to be right around $450 per month, inceptions down only.

    Thank you

    59% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

    Would need to know the adjusted cap cost in order to calculate the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigjon12bigjon12 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Michaell said:

    bigjon12 said:

    Hello,

    Could I have the program for 2016 Ford Edge Sport AWD for Florida, 36 months please @ 12k per year.

    I'm looking at a $46,040 MSRP Edge Sport (401a, AWD, Sunroof)

    Would like to be right around $450 per month, inceptions down only.

    Thank you

    59% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

    Would need to know the adjusted cap cost in order to calculate the payment.
    Cap cost 46k

    Dealer confirmed the 59% and the 1.5% already. ( THANK YOU)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    bigjon12 said:

    Michaell said:

    bigjon12 said:

    Hello,

    Could I have the program for 2016 Ford Edge Sport AWD for Florida, 36 months please @ 12k per year.

    I'm looking at a $46,040 MSRP Edge Sport (401a, AWD, Sunroof)

    Would like to be right around $450 per month, inceptions down only.

    Thank you

    59% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

    Would need to know the adjusted cap cost in order to calculate the payment.
    Cap cost 46k

    Dealer confirmed the 59% and the 1.5% already. ( THANK YOU)

    I get $569/mo before tax with those prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmckeaneymmckeaney Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 FWD Edge Titanium. 36 month/ 13.5k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828
    mmckeaney said:

    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 FWD Edge Titanium. 36 month/ 13.5k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!

    1.25% APR and 56% residual. $750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmckeaneymmckeaney Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    mmckeaney said:

    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 FWD Edge Titanium. 36 month/ 13.5k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!

    1.25% APR and 56% residual. $750 lease cash.
    Thanks. What would be the residual for AWD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    mmckeaney said:

    kyfdx said:

    mmckeaney said:

    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 FWD Edge Titanium. 36 month/ 13.5k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!

    1.25% APR and 56% residual. $750 lease cash.
    Thanks. What would be the residual for AWD?
    Add 1% to the residual for AWD.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmckeaneymmckeaney Member Posts: 6
    Thanks.
  • mmckeaneymmckeaney Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    mmckeaney said:

    kyfdx said:

    mmckeaney said:

    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 FWD Edge Titanium. 36 month/ 13.5k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!

    1.25% APR and 56% residual. $750 lease cash.
    Thanks. What would be the residual for AWD?
    Add 1% to the residual for AWD.
    Thank you!
  • ab220094ab220094 Member Posts: 49
    Hi, could I please have the MF and Residual info for a 2016 Edge Sport, fully loaded, in North Dakota. 24/12k and 36/12k. Also, and lease or conquest cash available this month? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828
    ab220094 said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF and Residual info for a 2016 Edge Sport, fully loaded, in North Dakota. 24/12k and 36/12k. Also, and lease or conquest cash available this month? Thanks!

    0.50% APR and 66% residual
    1.50% APR and 59% residual

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmckeaneymmckeaney Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 AWD Edge SEL. 36 month/ 15k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    mmckeaney said:

    I'm looking for lease rates for 2016 AWD Edge SEL. 36 month/ 15k miles. For Southern New Jersey. Thanks in advance!

    56% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • steve590steve590 Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Could you please provide the residual, mf and any incentives for a Titanium AWD lease in MA? 36/15 and 36/12. 

    When do these rates expire? 

    Thanks! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828
    steve590 said:

    Hi. Could you please provide the residual, mf and any incentives for a Titanium AWD lease in MA? 36/15 and 36/12. 

    When do these rates expire? 

    Thanks! 

    1.25% APR and 56%/58% residual. $750 lease cash.

    Last day for this program is Tuesday, July 5th.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmacdaddiojmacdaddio NJMember Posts: 8
    Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking at a lease on a Ford Edge Titanium with 301A. X-Plan pricing.

    MSRP: 42460
    Selling Price: 40070
    Rebates: 2000
    Cap Cost Reduction: 304
    Fees etc. will be paid as part of drive-off
    36 months / 13.5k yr / 55% residual value of 23428
    1.75% APR or 0.00073 money factor
    $514 payment

    I live in NJ with a sales tax rate of 7%. The dealer gave me a lease amount of 514 / month. I checked Edmunds and other online calculators and came up with amounts around $475 / month. I checked setting sales tax on the depreciation as an up-front item or as included with the monthly payment and came up with the same amount. I replicated the dealer numbers within a dollar by inserting sales tax as both an upfront item and on the monthly payment. They're trying to tell me that I'm not getting double-taxed however something seems off. I know the methods states use to collect taxes on auto leases will vary - does anyone know how NJ assesses sales tax on a lease? Something about collecting sales tax on sales tax seems off. Thanks in advance.
  • jmacdaddiojmacdaddio NJMember Posts: 8
    Update - turns out the sales tax is collected up front in NJ on the depreciation. I just got a detailed quote and there was a bank fee and a difference between the residual value in the lease and my option to buy price. The online calculators work very well if you use the right numbers. Time to haggle some more.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    edited July 2016

    Update - turns out the sales tax is collected up front in NJ on the depreciation. I just got a detailed quote and there was a bank fee and a difference between the residual value in the lease and my option to buy price. The online calculators work very well if you use the right numbers. Time to haggle some more.

    A number of states, including New Jersey, calculate sales tax against the sum of the payments upfront.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • elainel123elainel123 Member Posts: 15
    HI! Going to check out the 2016 Edge SEL and Titanium trims. Do you have numbers for Detroit area 12000/36 AWD? And, since we are close to end of July, when would these figures expire?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828

    HI! Going to check out the 2016 Edge SEL and Titanium trims. Do you have numbers for Detroit area 12000/36 AWD? And, since we are close to end of July, when would these figures expire?

    1.50% APR and 53% residual for 36/15. Either trim.

    Ford programs are scheduled to run through October 3rd.
    Residuals will definitely last that long, but they tend to update the other numbers monthly.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elainel123elainel123 Member Posts: 15
    Would residual be higher with 12,000 / 36?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Would residual be higher with 12,000 / 36?

    Yes, 2% higher than 15k

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmacdaddiojmacdaddio NJMember Posts: 8
    Does anyone have MF and residual for Edge Titanium AWD, 36 / 12k and 13.5k in NJ?

    Also MF and residual for Edge Sport, 36 / 12k and 13.5k?

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Does anyone have MF and residual for Edge Titanium AWD, 36 / 12k and 13.5k in NJ?

    Also MF and residual for Edge Sport, 36 / 12k and 13.5k?

    Thanks in advance!

    36/13.5 numbers:

    1.50% and 54% (Titanium) or 55% (Sport).

    Add 1% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmacdaddiojmacdaddio NJMember Posts: 8
    Thanks everyone for their info - I scored an Edge Titanium, 6-cyl engine, AWD, 301A package, etc. Payment is $503 with nothing out of pocket after X-Plan, rebates, more rebates, hidden rebates, totaling $4000.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Thanks everyone for their info - I scored an Edge Titanium, 6-cyl engine, AWD, 301A package, etc. Payment is $503 with nothing out of pocket after X-Plan, rebates, more rebates, hidden rebates, totaling $4000.

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • john_lajohn_la Member Posts: 1
    Looking for residual and MF for a Ford Edge Titanium with Equipment Group 302A and Driver Package, 10,000 miles, 36 months lease, in Los Angeles, CA. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    john_la said:

    Looking for residual and MF for a Ford Edge Titanium with Equipment Group 302A and Driver Package, 10,000 miles, 36 months lease, in Los Angeles, CA. Thank you.

    FWD? 55% and 1.50%. $1000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jsmith129jsmith129 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I'm looking for lease info on a 2016 Edge Sport, MSRP $48,995. 24 or 36 months, 15k or 18k miles if Ford allows, $0 down payment.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    jsmith129 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for lease info on a 2016 Edge Sport, MSRP $48,995. 24 or 36 months, 15k or 18k miles if Ford allows, $0 down payment.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jsmith129jsmith129 Member Posts: 8
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828
    jsmith129 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for lease info on a 2016 Edge Sport, MSRP $48,995. 24 or 36 months, 15k or 18k miles if Ford allows, $0 down payment.

    jsmith129 said:

    AWD

    61%/54% residual for 24/36 months, 15K/yr.

    Subtract 2% for 18K/yr.

    Which state? APRs vary by region.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsmith129jsmith129 Member Posts: 8
    Sorry, forgot to add, Atlanta, GA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,828
    jsmith129 said:

    Sorry, forgot to add, Atlanta, GA

    1.50% APR. $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.