Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• m_driver1m_driver1 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, can you help with the residual, money factor and rebates for Edge Sport 36/12 in NJ. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    m_driver1 said:

Hi, can you help with the residual, money factor and rebates for Edge Sport 36/12 in NJ. Thanks!

I'll assume AWD.

56% and 1.5%. $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• john_mijohn_mi Member Posts: 1
    What is the residual and MF for Edge SEL AWD for 24/10.5 in SE Michigan?
    john_mi said:

What is the residual and MF for Edge SEL AWD for 24/10.5 in SE Michigan?

61% and 1.50%. $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
    May I get Oct. lease numbers for 2016 Edge Titanium AWD for 36/10 in MN ? Any lease cash ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    spidpooy said:

May I get Oct. lease numbers for 2016 Edge Titanium AWD for 36/10 in MN ? Any lease cash ?

1.50% APR and 54% residual
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cgjones7cgjones7 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, looking for MF and residual on 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD for 36/12 in Denver, CO. Thanks
    cgjones7 said:

Hi, looking for MF and residual on 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD for 36/12 in Denver, CO. Thanks

53% and 1.50%. $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• illfillf Member Posts: 15
    Could someone provide the MF and residual for both Edge Titanium and SEL with terms of 36/12k and 39/12k? Location is TX. Thanks in advance.
    illf said:

Could someone provide the MF and residual for both Edge Titanium and SEL with terms of 36/12k and 39/12k? Location is TX. Thanks in advance.

53%/51% residual for either trim.
    Subtract 1% for FWD

1.50% APR and $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• apropo73apropo73 Member Posts: 13
    Hi
    I am looking for information for leasing a Ford Edge Sport in Maryland. The dealer offered me 50% residual value for 36/12K and 5% APR after pulling my credit score which was 715 at Equifax. What could be a reasonable agreed price for this trim incl. moonroof, adaptive cruise control and 401A equipment group?

Thanks!
    apropo73 said:

Hi
    I am looking for information for leasing a Ford Edge Sport in Maryland. The dealer offered me 50% residual value for 36/12K and 5% APR after pulling my credit score which was 715 at Equifax. What could be a reasonable agreed price for this trim incl. moonroof, adaptive cruise control and 401A equipment group?

Thanks!

The residual for 36/12 is 53%/54% for FWD/AWD.
    Top tier credit is 1.50% APR.

You should probably shop around.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edgy99edgy99 Member Posts: 53
    Good morning. Need to start shopping again due to accident, thankfully not our fault and no one hurt.

Edge is one of wife's finalists. Can you please let me know RV and MF for a Titanium, AWD in Virginia.

Would be nice to save some money and get a 16 now that the 17s are out. And any last minute October deals? Thanks much in advance!
    edgy99 said:

Good morning. Need to start shopping again due to accident, thankfully not our fault and no one hurt.

Edge is one of wife's finalists. Can you please let me know RV and MF for a Titanium, AWD in Virginia.

Would be nice to save some money and get a 16 now that the 17s are out. And any last minute October deals? Thanks much in advance!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

36 and 15K per year please.
    Michaell said:

edgy99 said:

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    edgy99 said:

36 and 15K per year please.

51% and 1.50%. $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks! Are the number for the Sport the same in Virginia as Maryland (per your answer above)? Any cash incentives?
    edgy99 said:

Thanks! Are the number for the Sport the same in Virginia as Maryland (per your answer above)? Any cash incentives?

Yes, same numbers for both VA and MD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• apropo73apropo73 Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

apropo73 said:

Hi

Thanks!

The residual for 36/12 is 53%/54% for FWD/AWD.
    Top tier credit is 1.50% APR.

You should probably shop around.
    Thanks! This is what I am planning to do. The dealer is complete crook
    Yes, same numbers for both VA and MD
    Thanks. I'm seeing a lot of rebate dollars for sales. Any information for lease? She wants a Sport. What's a reasonable MSRP for lease?

Good morning. May get an offer today, last day of month. I'm seeing TrueCar and Edmunds "guaranteed" pricing from $39 to $43K for a Sport with technology packages. But those prices included the $1,750 and $1,000 rebates for purchase, not lease.

Want 36mo./15K with no money down, high credit score. Using the Edmunds lease calculator, I'm seeing a Cap Cost of $39,000. Does that sound reasonable, something to shoot for in negotiations?

Thanks in advance!
    edgy99 said:

Good morning. May get an offer today, last day of month. I'm seeing TrueCar and Edmunds "guaranteed" pricing from $39 to $43K for a Sport with technology packages. But those prices included the $1,750 and $1,000 rebates for purchase, not lease.

Want 36mo./15K with no money down, high credit score. Using the Edmunds lease calculator, I'm seeing a Cap Cost of $39,000. Does that sound reasonable, something to shoot for in negotiations?

Thanks in advance!

FWD or AWD?

What is the MSRP?

What state is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

AWD, Virginia. Salesman called me, they can't (or won't) come close to the calculator numbers. Said MSRP of $44,907 was best they could do. So much for the end of the month special. At least he told me, didn't waste time visiting the lot. Also said lease terms are lousy, much better if I "finance," which was confusing at first until I realized he meant "purchase."
    Just had a dealer tell me that no, with 15K miles the RV is 52%, not 54%. Is the number still 54%?

Thanks
    Any word on November yet? I may need to make a decision tomorrow. Is it 54 or 52 RV for Sport AWD 36/15K?
    edgy99 said:

Any word on November yet? I may need to make a decision tomorrow. Is it 54 or 52 RV for Sport AWD 36/15K?

2016 Edge Sport AWD residual for 36/15 is 52%
    1.00% APR and $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• satorijacksatorijack Member Posts: 4
    Can I have the RV and MF for a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD 36/12 lease in CT? I was offered 53% and 1%APR and rebates of $2750 bringing the final sale price to $41,134.84 (302a, cold weather, and drivers package). Monthly payments came out to $551 with taxes, but they wanted $2,104.16 at signing which seems like a lot since I didn't want to put anything down.
    Thank you. Which number is the residual calculated on?

Dealers in Virginia are telling me that Ford collects personal property tax in the lease payments? That's different from our previous leases - can someone confirm?

Can I have the RV and MF for a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD 36/12 lease in CT? I was offered 53% and 1%APR and rebates of $2750 bringing the final sale price to $41,134.84 (302a, cold weather, and drivers package). Monthly payments came out to $551 with taxes, but they wanted $2,104.16 at signing which seems like a lot since I didn't want to put anything down.

53% is the correct residual. We don't have the APRs for CT but 1% sounds right. $1500 lease cash.

What is the MSRP?

There is a difference between down payment and up front costs, though $2000+ seems like a lot. Ask the dealer for a breakdown of where that money is going. First payment, acquisition fee, conveyance fee, DMV costs are all probably part of that amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edgy99 said:

Thank you. Which number is the residual calculated on?

Dealers in Virginia are telling me that Ford collects personal property tax in the lease payments? That's different from our previous leases - can someone confirm?

The residual is calculated against the MSRP - bottom line number on the window sticker.

VA applies sales tax of, I think, 4.1% against the entire selling price. I believe there is also personal property tax assessed, but I don't know how or when that is collected. (Here in CO, the personal property tax is paid with the registration fees).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. Knew about the sales tax. Computing personal prop in VA seems hard, since we get 60% relief on the first $20K of value on vehicles. And the assessed value of the car would change each year.
    edgy99 said:

Thanks. Knew about the sales tax. Computing personal prop in VA seems hard, since we get 60% relief on the first $20K of value on vehicles. And the assessed value of the car would change each year.

Can you check on the VA Department of Revenue website?

It's the same in CO - sliding scale. First year tax is 2.1% of 85% of the base MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jacksrnjacksrn Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Looking for RV and MF for a 2016 Ford Edge Sport MSRP 47,210 in AZ. 10.5K/36mo AWD (2.7L Ecoboost), Thanks.
    jacksrn said:

Looking for RV and MF for a 2016 Ford Edge Sport MSRP 47,210 in AZ. 10.5K/36mo AWD (2.7L Ecoboost), Thanks.

1.00% APR and 55% residual. $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• satorijacksatorijack Member Posts: 4
    @Michaell MSRP is $45,165
    Michaell said:

53% is the correct residual. We don't have the APRs for CT but 1% sounds right. $1500 lease cash.

What is the MSRP?

There is a difference between down payment and up front costs, though $2000+ seems like a lot. Ask the dealer for a breakdown of where that money is going. First payment, acquisition fee, conveyance fee, DMV costs are all probably part of that amount.

@Michaell MSRP is $45,165

With those price, and assuming a tax rate of 6.35%, I get $537/mo.

Did the dealer break down the up front costs for you?

And, confirm the adjusted cap cost as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• illfillf Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2016
    For November, what is the current APR in TX on SEL FWD and Titanium FWD? Also, what are their residual values based upon 36/12k? Lastly, any lease cash available? Thanks in advance.
    illf said:

For November, what is the current APR in TX on SEL FWD and Titanium FWD? Also, what are their residual values based upon 36/12k? Lastly, any lease cash available? Thanks in advance.

52% and 1.00% for both trims. $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Jaynj1Jaynj1 Member Posts: 47
    Hi,
    Looking to lease Edge SEL. 201A,Tech,Utility,Cold weather. MSRP$40200. Selling price 35500. I am looking for lease numbers 10.5k/yr for either 24 or 36 months. AWD. For NJ.
    Thanks.
    jitendra1 said:

Hi,
    Looking to lease Edge SEL. 201A,Tech,Utility,Cold weather. MSRP$40200. Selling price 35500. I am looking for lease numbers 10.5k/yr for either 24 or 36 months. AWD. For NJ.
    Thanks.

61%/54% residual
    1.25% APR and $1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jmald4425jmald4425 Member Posts: 21
    hi, would you know what the residual and MF are for the 2016 and 2017 AWD Ford Edge Sport/Titanium in NY, 36/10. thanks
    jmald4425 said:

hi, would you know what the residual and MF are for the 2016 and 2017 AWD Ford Edge Sport/Titanium in NY, 36/10. thanks

2016 - 55% and 1.25%. $1500 lease cash.

2017 discussion is here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43688/ford/edge/2017-ford-edge-lease-questions/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hombogerohombogero Member Posts: 13
    Hi-

Looking for lease residual, interest rates, and any available incentives for 2016 Ford Edge Sport. Term is 36months/10K miles per year.

Thanks
    hombogero said:

Hi-

Looking for lease residual, interest rates, and any available incentives for 2016 Ford Edge Sport. Term is 36months/10K miles per year.

Thanks

Ford numbers are regional. Which state?
    FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hombogerohombogero Member Posts: 13
    Illinois and AWD
    hombogero said:

Hi-

Thanks

hombogero said:

Illinois and AWD

55% and 1.00%. $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kg062380kg062380 Member Posts: 37
    Can you please supply the residual and money factor for a 2016 and 2017 Ford Edge SEL AWD for 36 months / 12k per year. Thanks.
  • kg062380kg062380 Member Posts: 37
    kg062380 said:

Can you please supply the residual and money factor for a 2016 and 2017 Ford Edge SEL AWD for 36 months / 12k per year. Thanks.

Sorry forgot to mention that this is in PA
  • borgus02borgus02 Member Posts: 28
    Just wanted to share that in Columbus, OH on a 2016 Titanium AWD EDGE the interest rate I was quoted by dealer was 1% (or .00041667 MF) residual was 54% on an MSRP of 42,260. Also found out that Ford does not allow MSD AND cash down together. You can use one or the other, but not both. This was confirmed directly with Ford finance. Hope this helps someone...
  • jbrabhamjbrabham Member Posts: 13
    I am looking at 2016 sport 36/10 in NY - any info on January rates/residuals? thanks