Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Audi R8 Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
edited February 2016 in Audi
Ask your R8 lease questions, here!

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«13

Comments

  • bolteonbolteon Posts: 16
    edited February 2016
    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.
    For the sake of reference, do you have the 2015 then? Or whatever is most recent...


    Cheers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.
    For the sake of reference, do you have the 2015 then? Or whatever is most recent...


    Cheers.
    .00158 and 62% for 36/15 on the V8 model.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.
    For the sake of reference, do you have the 2015 then? Or whatever is most recent...


    Cheers.
    .00158 and 62% for 36/15 on the V8 model.
    What's the max MF buy-down with MSD's for AFS?

    For clarity, those numbers are MY15, yes?


    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.
    For the sake of reference, do you have the 2015 then? Or whatever is most recent...


    Cheers.
    .00158 and 62% for 36/15 on the V8 model.
    What's the max MF buy-down with MSD's for AFS?

    For clarity, those numbers are MY15, yes?


    Thank you!
    Yes, 2015.

    I believe Audi allows a maximum of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Michaell said:

    bolteon said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8? I've been searching and can't seem to find them...

    Standard lease terms, base car. MY `16 (Gen I) and `17 (Gen II) please and thank you.


    Much appreciated.

    No 2016 or 2017 R8 lease numbers are available to us, yet.
    For the sake of reference, do you have the 2015 then? Or whatever is most recent...


    Cheers.
    .00158 and 62% for 36/15 on the V8 model.
    What's the max MF buy-down with MSD's for AFS?

    For clarity, those numbers are MY15, yes?


    Thank you!
    Yes, 2015.

    I believe Audi allows a maximum of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005
    Much appreciated!
  • Hi again,


    What's the residual on 48 months?

    Also, any idea on when MY16/17 numbers should be available?



    Cheers.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,103
    edited February 2016
    bolteon said:

    Hi again,


    What's the residual on 48 months?

    Also, any idea on when MY16/17 numbers should be available?



    Cheers.

    .00164 MF and 52% residual for 48 mo, 5K/yr lease (new numbers for February).

    I'd guess the 15K/yr residual would be 42%, but it might not be..


    No clue on when the new programs will be out

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi,

    What are the current 2017 R8 numbers for 24mo and 36mo. MF and residuals for 5k and 7.5k?

    For the V10 and V10 Plus models.

    Thanks,
    Lam
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    lambusser said:

    Hi,

    What are the current 2017 R8 numbers for 24mo and 36mo. MF and residuals for 5k and 7.5k?

    For the V10 and V10 Plus models.

    Thanks,
    Lam

    Which trim level?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Do you mean paint/features beyond the V10 or V10 Plus?

    Looking at V10's in the 182k range and V10 Plus' in the 202k range.

    - 20" Tires
    - Sport seats
    - Dynamic steering

    Does that help?

    Thanks,
    Lam 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,103
    lambusser said:

    Do you mean paint/features beyond the V10 or V10 Plus?

    Looking at V10's in the 182k range and V10 Plus' in the 202k range.

    - 20" Tires
    - Sport seats
    - Dynamic steering

    Does that help?

    Thanks,
    Lam 

    .00186 MF and 65% for Premium/Premium+ or 59% residual for Prestige trim, 36/5K/yr
    Subtract 1% for 7.5K/yr

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,103
    gururob said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8?
    v10 and v10+
    florida
    thanks

    What term/mileage?

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    gururob said:

    kyfdx said:

    gururob said:

    Could I get the numbers on the R8?
    v10 and v10+
    florida
    thanks

    What term/mileage?
    36/10
    .00188 and 67% (Coupe) or 62% (Coupe +)

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • amgeateramgeater Posts: 20
    Hi can I please get the numbers for April, South Florida

    2017 (Coupe)
    24/10 & 24/7.5
    36/10 & 36/7.5

    Thank you in advance !!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    amgeater said:

    Hi can I please get the numbers for April, South Florida

    2017 (Coupe)
    24/10 & 24/7.5
    36/10 & 36/7.5

    Thank you in advance !!

    .00201 and 73% (24/10) or 66% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    gururob said:

    Michaell said:

    amgeater said:

    Hi can I please get the numbers for April, South Florida

    2017 (Coupe)
    24/10 & 24/7.5
    36/10 & 36/7.5

    Thank you in advance !!

    .00201 and 73% (24/10) or 66% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi
    For a coupe plus the same numbers?
    Subtract 5% for plus

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • amgeateramgeater Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    amgeater said:

    Hi can I please get the numbers for April, South Florida

    2017 (Coupe)
    24/10 & 24/7.5
    36/10 & 36/7.5

    Thank you in advance !!

    .00201 and 73% (24/10) or 66% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Michael and thank you for the late reply... any change on the numbers for May ?
  • amgeateramgeater Posts: 20
    any word thank in advance !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,103
    amgeater said:

    any word thank in advance !

    .00195 and 73% (24/10) or 66% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • r8buyerr8buyer Posts: 5
    Thanks in advance:

    #'s for 36/10k and 48/10k for R8 V10 Plus.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    r8buyer said:

    Thanks in advance:

    #'s for 36/10k and 48/10k for R8 V10 Plus.

    .00195 and 61%
    .00215 and 54%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • r8buyerr8buyer Posts: 5
    Just to confirm the MF of .00195 and 61% RV is for a 2017 R8 V10 Plus for 36 months and 10k miles? That is vastly better numbers than what my Audi dealer quoted me!
  • r8buyerr8buyer Posts: 5
    Also, any numbers for a 36/7.5k lease? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990

    r8buyer said:

    Also, any numbers for a 36/7.5k lease? Thanks so much!


    62% residual

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • amgeateramgeater Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    amgeater said:

    any word thank in advance !

    .00195 and 73% (24/10) or 66% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Thank You !!
  • flaury23flaury23 Posts: 1
    I will be looking at buying a 2017 R8 later in the year. Any ideas if Audi would still lease a 2017 this fall? 

    I'm hoping the lease rates are as good as they are now.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 77,990
    flaury23 said:

    I will be looking at buying a 2017 R8 later in the year. Any ideas if Audi would still lease a 2017 this fall? 

    I'm hoping the lease rates are as good as they are now.

    No insight as to what may happen with the numbers, or even the program availability, months from now.

    If there is enough inventory, a program may be available.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • r8buyerr8buyer Posts: 5
    Just FYI, I cannot find any Audi dealers that quote those residuals with AFS. The MF of .00195 is correct however. The residuals I'm being quoted for the plus are 57 and 59 for 5k and 7.5k. The mark-up on the base MF is obviously negotiable. The residuals quoted me also include mandatory AudiCare purchase (which is a pretty good deal anyways)
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.