Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Mazda 3 Lease question

justinsrqjustinsrq Member Posts: 6
edited March 2016 in Mazda
Does anyone have the current lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda 3, 5-door, Sport model, 10k miles?

MF?
Residual %?
Lease Cash $915 I believe?

Thanks

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    justinsrq said:

Does anyone have the current lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda 3, 5-door, Sport model, 10k miles?

MF?
    Residual %?

Thanks

What lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• justinsrqjustinsrq Member Posts: 6
    Ah, forgot that, 36 months. Thanks
    justinsrq said:

MF?
    Residual %?

Thanks

justinsrq said:

Ah, forgot that, 36 months. Thanks

58% and .00001. $325 lease cash on the 5-door. Sedan has the $915 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• justinsrqjustinsrq Member Posts: 6
    Thank you!
  • danimal1126danimal1126 Member Posts: 11
    I was wanting to get the money factor and residual for a 3i sport hatchback manual in Kansas City Missouri. 
    24/10k & 12k
    36/10k & 12k
    Thanks

I was wanting to get the money factor and residual for a 3i sport hatchback manual in Kansas City Missouri. 

24/10k & 12k
    36/10k & 12k
    Thanks
    24/12 - 63% and .00091
    36/12 - 56% and .00001

$325 lease cash. Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• geedoh415geedoh415 Member Posts: 14
    Hello! 

Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 Mazda3 i Sedan, automatic? 36/12 
    Thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    geedoh415 said:

Hello! 

Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 Mazda3 i Sedan, automatic? 36/12 
    Thank you! 

Sport, Touring or Grand Touring?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• atnazaar5atnazaar5 Member Posts: 2
    Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

thank you!
    atnazaar5 said:

Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

thank you!

What state? Mazda numbers are regional this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• atnazaar5atnazaar5 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

thank you!
    Sorry, for New York plz.
    atnazaar5 said:

Michaell said:

atnazaar5 said:

thank you!

Sorry, for New York plz.

.00001 MF and 51% residual. $1940 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• porkch0p31porkch0p31 Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2016
    Hello.

I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

Oh I'm in Southern California.

Thanks!

Hello.

I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

Thanks!

36/15 - .00001 and 51%, assuming automatic. $925 lease cash

Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• keyjeykeyjey Member Posts: 50
    Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease
    keyjey said:

Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease

What trim level? Stick shift or automatic?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

^^ Automatic. Touring or GT
    keyjey said:

keyjey said:

"I" or "S"?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

^^Didn't realize there was s and i. looking at i model
    keyjey said:

keyjey said:

keyjey said:

^^Didn't realize there was s and i. looking at i model

24/12 - .00091 and 62% (Touring) or 58% (GT)

36/12 - .00001 and 56% (Touring) or 53% (GT)

$925 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Here is what I got from dealer here in bay area.

IGT MSRP - $25,415
    Monthly payment $237 (including tax)
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.
    keyjey said:

IGT MSRP - $25,415
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.

What is the adjusted cap cost - selling price plus any fees not covered by the $2000 due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

keyjey said:

IGT MSRP - $25,415
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

What is the adjusted cap cost - selling price plus any fees not covered by the $2000 due at signing?
    I am trying to get all details but the dealer is not giving the breakdown.
    keyjey said:

Michaell said:

keyjey said:

IGT MSRP - $25,415
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

I am trying to get all details but the dealer is not giving the breakdown.
    If they don't want to be transparent, it might be time to find a dealer who is more accommodating.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• oxford9oxford9 Member Posts: 13
    Can I get MF and residual, 36/12k, Mazda 3 GT, sport, auto, 5 door, Tech Package. What is lease cash and what does it mean. What about Mazda Loyalty if I presently own a Mazda? Ohio
    Michaell said:

Hello.

Thanks!

Add 2% for 12K
    Thank you again!

Now, I'm considering the sedan, i Sport. Do you have the MF and Residuals for that? 12K/year and for 24 months vs. 36 months.
    oxford9 said:

Can I get MF and residual, 36/12k, Mazda 3 GT, sport, auto, 5 door, Tech Package. What is lease cash and what does it mean. What about Mazda Loyalty if I presently own a Mazda? Ohio

.00001 MF and 54% residual. $925 lease cash.

Lease cash is a factory incentive. Use your knowledge of it to negotiate a lower selling price on the vehicle.

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Hello.

Thanks!

Add 2% for 12K
    Thank you again!

Now, I'm considering the sedan, i Sport. Do you have the MF and Residuals for that? 12K/year and for 24 months vs. 36 months.
    i Sport sedan auto

.00010 MF and 56% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual

$1940 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited May 2016
    So after calling around to a lot of places, I got them to $198 (includes tax and registration, etc rolled in) -- 35 payments, true $0 drive off, no first month -- for the i Sport sedan at 12,000/year. Does that sound like an okay deal? I feel like I called so many dealers, but maybe I wasn't aggressive enough.

I tried to get them to give me a sales prices of less than $17,000 because True Car showed that it's possible ...

So after calling around to a lot of places, I got them to $198 (includes tax and registration, etc rolled in) -- 35 payments, true $0 drive off, no first month -- for the i Sport sedan at 12,000/year. Does that sound like an okay deal? I feel like I called so many dealers, but maybe I wasn't aggressive enough.

I tried to get them to give me a sales prices of less than $17,000 because True Car showed that it's possible ...

That's a very good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    So after calling around to a lot of places, I got them to $198 (includes tax and registration, etc rolled in) -- 35 payments, true $0 drive off, no first month -- for the i Sport sedan at 12,000/year. Does that sound like an okay deal? I feel like I called so many dealers, but maybe I wasn't aggressive enough. I tried to get them to give me a sales prices of less than $17,000 because True Car showed that it's possible ...
    That's a very good deal.
    I'm relieved to hear. It was my first time negotiating a lease. Glad I could refer to this forum!
  • pitts210pitts210 Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone tell me the current rates and deals for the following model and region?

i Touring 5-door
    36/10k
    Pacific Northwest (Seattle)

Thanks in advance.
    pitts210 said:

Can anyone tell me the current rates and deals for the following model and region?

i Touring 5-door
    36/10k
    Pacific Northwest (Seattle)

Thanks in advance.

.00001 MF and 57% residual. $925 lease cash
    Subtract 1% for manual transmission

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mazda334mazda334 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Hi, what should be the residual percentage and MF for the I touring 4dr for 36/10k in OK? Please let me know if any lease cash is available, too. Thank you so much for your help!
    mazda334 said:

Hi, what should be the residual percentage and MF for the I touring 4dr for 36/10k in OK? Please let me know if any lease cash is available, too. Thank you so much for your help!

.00001 MF and 55% residual. $1940 lease cash.

Deduct 1%, if manual transmission

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• magnumekmagnumek Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2016
    Hello. Could you please give me the numbers for 2016 Mazda 3 i Grand Touring? The MSRP is $24.785. There is a discounted price on their website to $23,913 plus $1000 incentive so their online price is $22,913. I dont want to leave any downpayment. I want to take 15k mileage. What is the best estimated price I should try to negotiate? Is $2340 dealer cash incentive still available with mazda?
    edited June 2016
    magnumek said:

Hello. Could you please give me the numbers for 2016 Mazda 3 i Grand Touring? The MSRP is $24.785. There is a discounted price on their website to $23,913 plus $1000 incentive so their online price is $22,913. I dont want to leave any downpayment. I want to take 15k mileage. What is the best estimated price I should try to negotiate? Is $2340 dealer cash incentive still available with mazda?

Is this the hatch or the sedan?

Also, which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Sedan and New York
    magnumek said:

magnumek said:

Sedan and New York

49% and .00001, assuming 36 months, 15,000 miles per year and automatic transmission.

Lease cash on the 3 sedan is $1940 this month.

Use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2016
    Thank you.
    So the estimated payment as of the lease calculator would be about $260. Isn't it too much for Mazda 3?
    magnumek said:

Thank you.
    So the estimated payment as of the lease calculator would be about $260. Isn't it too much for Mazda 3?

Can't help you with the calculator .. often, they make assumptions we know nothing about. I built my own spreadsheet and plug the numbers in directly. If you can provide the MSRP and the adjusted capitalized cost (selling price plus any taxes or fees you are not paying up front), we can run the numbers and see what the payment ought to be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bmancarbmancar Member Posts: 12
    Hi. Could you tell me what the money factor and residual for a 2016 Mazda 3 i touring sedan, 15k / 36 months.

Thank you.
  • hurr1c4n3hurr1c4n3 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Hello,

I am interested in the Money Factor and Residual of a Mazda 3 sGT sedan for 15k/36months, 12k/36months & 10k/36 months in Florida.

Any lease cash or things of the like?

Thank you!
    bmancar said:

Hi. Could you tell me what the money factor and residual for a 2016 Mazda 3 i touring sedan, 15k / 36 months.

Thank you.

What state? Mazda numbers are regional, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

hurr1c4n3 said:

Hello,

I am interested in the Money Factor and Residual of a Mazda 3 sGT sedan for 15k/36months, 12k/36months & 10k/36 months in Florida.

Any lease cash or things of the like?

Thank you!

36/15 - .00001 and 49%, assuming automatic.

Subtract 1% for manual, add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.

$1940 lease cash on the 3 sedan this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

State in NH.
    bmancar said:

Thank you.

bmancar said:

State in NH.

.00001 MF and 52% residual. $1940 lease cash

Deduct 1%, if manual transmission.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you!
  • dsr102mvdsr102mv Member Posts: 3
    Could you please tell me the MF and residual, plus any available lease cash, for the 2016 Mazda 3 i Touring 5-Door Automatic in Northern California (Bay Area)?

Thank you.
  • dsr102mvdsr102mv Member Posts: 3
    Sorry, forgot to mention the lease terms for the question above: 36 months/15K miles.