Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Mazda 3 Lease question

justinsrqjustinsrq Posts: 6
edited March 2016 in Mazda
Does anyone have the current lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda 3, 5-door, Sport model, 10k miles?

MF?
Residual %?
Lease Cash $915 I believe?

Thanks
«134

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    justinsrq said:

    Does anyone have the current lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda 3, 5-door, Sport model, 10k miles?

    MF?
    Residual %?
    Lease Cash $915 I believe?

    Thanks

    What lease term?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ah, forgot that, 36 months. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    justinsrq said:

    Does anyone have the current lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda 3, 5-door, Sport model, 10k miles?

    MF?
    Residual %?
    Lease Cash $915 I believe?

    Thanks

    justinsrq said:

    Ah, forgot that, 36 months. Thanks

    58% and .00001. $325 lease cash on the 5-door. Sedan has the $915 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • I was wanting to get the money factor and residual for a 3i sport hatchback manual in Kansas City Missouri. 
    24/10k & 12k
    36/10k & 12k
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217

    I was wanting to get the money factor and residual for a 3i sport hatchback manual in Kansas City Missouri. 

    24/10k & 12k
    36/10k & 12k
    Thanks
    24/12 - 63% and .00091
    36/12 - 56% and .00001

    $325 lease cash. Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geedoh415geedoh415 San FranciscoPosts: 9
    Hello! 

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 Mazda3 i Sedan, automatic? 36/12 
    Thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    geedoh415 said:

    Hello! 

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 Mazda3 i Sedan, automatic? 36/12 
    Thank you! 

    Sport, Touring or Grand Touring?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atnazaar5atnazaar5 Posts: 2
    Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

    thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    atnazaar5 said:

    Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

    thank you!

    What state? Mazda numbers are regional this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atnazaar5atnazaar5 Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

    thank you!
    What state? Mazda numbers are regional this month.
    Sorry, for New York plz.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    atnazaar5 said:


    Michaell said:

    atnazaar5 said:

    Hi can I please have the MF and residual for the 2016 Mazda 3 i sport auto sedan? For 36/12k miles

    thank you!

    What state? Mazda numbers are regional this month.

    Sorry, for New York plz.

    .00001 MF and 51% residual. $1940 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • porkch0p31porkch0p31 Posts: 11
    edited May 2016
    Hello.

    I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

    Oh I'm in Southern California.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217

    Hello.

    I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

    Oh I'm in Southern California.

    Thanks!

    36/15 - .00001 and 51%, assuming automatic. $925 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keyjeykeyjey Posts: 47
    Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    keyjey said:

    Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease

    What trim level? Stick shift or automatic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keyjeykeyjey Posts: 47
    ^^ Automatic. Touring or GT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    keyjey said:

    Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease

    keyjey said:

    ^^ Automatic. Touring or GT

    "I" or "S"?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keyjeykeyjey Posts: 47
    ^^Didn't realize there was s and i. looking at i model
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    keyjey said:

    Looking to lease either Mazda3 hatchback or fit. Would appreciate if I can get some numbers for mazda3 in Northern california. 12k miles, 2 or 3 yr lease

    keyjey said:

    ^^ Automatic. Touring or GT

    keyjey said:

    ^^Didn't realize there was s and i. looking at i model

    24/12 - .00091 and 62% (Touring) or 58% (GT)

    36/12 - .00001 and 56% (Touring) or 53% (GT)

    $925 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keyjeykeyjey Posts: 47
    Here is what I got from dealer here in bay area.

    IGT MSRP - $25,415
    Monthly payment $237 (including tax)
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

    How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    keyjey said:

    Here is what I got from dealer here in bay area.

    IGT MSRP - $25,415
    Monthly payment $237 (including tax)
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

    How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.

    What is the adjusted cap cost - selling price plus any fees not covered by the $2000 due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keyjeykeyjey Posts: 47
    Michaell said:

    keyjey said:

    Here is what I got from dealer here in bay area.

    IGT MSRP - $25,415
    Monthly payment $237 (including tax)
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

    How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.

    What is the adjusted cap cost - selling price plus any fees not covered by the $2000 due at signing?
    I am trying to get all details but the dealer is not giving the breakdown.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    keyjey said:

    Michaell said:

    keyjey said:

    Here is what I got from dealer here in bay area.

    IGT MSRP - $25,415
    Monthly payment $237 (including tax)
    2k drive off
    3 yr, 12k miles

    How does this sound? Earlier he gave me $325 but revised the numbers when I asked on the breakdown.

    What is the adjusted cap cost - selling price plus any fees not covered by the $2000 due at signing?
    I am trying to get all details but the dealer is not giving the breakdown.
    If they don't want to be transparent, it might be time to find a dealer who is more accommodating.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • oxford9oxford9 Posts: 13
    Can I get MF and residual, 36/12k, Mazda 3 GT, sport, auto, 5 door, Tech Package. What is lease cash and what does it mean. What about Mazda Loyalty if I presently own a Mazda? Ohio
  • porkch0p31porkch0p31 Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Hello.

    I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

    Oh I'm in Southern California.

    Thanks!

    36/15 - .00001 and 51%, assuming automatic. $925 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K
    Thank you again!

    Now, I'm considering the sedan, i Sport. Do you have the MF and Residuals for that? 12K/year and for 24 months vs. 36 months.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    oxford9 said:

    Can I get MF and residual, 36/12k, Mazda 3 GT, sport, auto, 5 door, Tech Package. What is lease cash and what does it mean. What about Mazda Loyalty if I presently own a Mazda? Ohio

    .00001 MF and 54% residual. $925 lease cash.

    Lease cash is a factory incentive. Use your knowledge of it to negotiate a lower selling price on the vehicle.

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801

    Michaell said:

    Hello.

    I am interested in the lease numbers for the Mazda3 5-door, i Grand Touring. Lease term for 36 months at 12,000 miles and 15,000 miles. I currently drive a Honda so I don't qualify for loyalty cash :(

    Oh I'm in Southern California.

    Thanks!

    36/15 - .00001 and 51%, assuming automatic. $925 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K
    Thank you again!

    Now, I'm considering the sedan, i Sport. Do you have the MF and Residuals for that? 12K/year and for 24 months vs. 36 months.
    i Sport sedan auto

    .00010 MF and 56% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual

    $1940 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • porkch0p31porkch0p31 Posts: 11
    edited May 2016
    So after calling around to a lot of places, I got them to $198 (includes tax and registration, etc rolled in) -- 35 payments, true $0 drive off, no first month -- for the i Sport sedan at 12,000/year. Does that sound like an okay deal? I feel like I called so many dealers, but maybe I wasn't aggressive enough.

    I tried to get them to give me a sales prices of less than $17,000 because True Car showed that it's possible ...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801

    So after calling around to a lot of places, I got them to $198 (includes tax and registration, etc rolled in) -- 35 payments, true $0 drive off, no first month -- for the i Sport sedan at 12,000/year. Does that sound like an okay deal? I feel like I called so many dealers, but maybe I wasn't aggressive enough.

    I tried to get them to give me a sales prices of less than $17,000 because True Car showed that it's possible ...

    That's a very good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.