2017 Jaguar F-Type Lease Deals and Prices

178101213

Comments

  • skiman384skiman384 Member Posts: 9
    This is from the dealer:

    Sale Price + Acquisition Fee+ Doc Fees= Gross Cap Cost – Cap Cost Reduction/Rebates = Adjusted Cap Cost/Net Cap Cost.

    Adj. Cap Cost is approx. $93477.52

    Does that make sense?

    Thank you all for the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    skiman384 said:

    This is from the dealer:

    Sale Price + Acquisition Fee+ Doc Fees= Gross Cap Cost – Cap Cost Reduction/Rebates = Adjusted Cap Cost/Net Cap Cost.

    Adj. Cap Cost is approx. $93477.52

    Does that make sense?

    Thank you all for the help!

    Yes... that makes sense. Ask them to work the same deal with the 33 month term, and see if you don't get under $900/mo.+tax

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skiman384skiman384 Member Posts: 9
    Yep, 895 before tax.
  • natebeaslenatebeasle Member Posts: 38
    Is there a 2018 f-type thread or am I super blind?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Is there a 2018 f-type thread or am I super blind?

    Nope... not blind.
    But, we have one, now:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48958/jaguar/f-type/2018-jaguar-f-type-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • richseerichsee Member Posts: 17
    Hey guys - just pulled up these incentives on the 2017 F-type AWD Type S 3.0 convertible off of Autobytel. Can you tell me if these rebates are stackable?

  • richseerichsee Member Posts: 17

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    richsee said:

    Hey guys - just pulled up these incentives on the 2017 F-type AWD Type S 3.0 convertible off of Autobytel. Can you tell me if these rebates are stackable?

    Sorry, but we don't have any information on the incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • natebeaslenatebeasle Member Posts: 38
    Any info on 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE S British Design Edition AWD 24/10 33/10 Cleveland
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Any info on 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE S British Design Edition AWD 24/10 33/10 Cleveland

    Coupe, right?

    .00001 MF and 55% residual for 33/10
    .00002 MF and 52% residual for 39/10

    Other terms aren't worth exploring.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • natebeaslenatebeasle Member Posts: 38
    kyfdx said:

    Any info on 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE S British Design Edition AWD 24/10 33/10 Cleveland

    Coupe, right?

    .00001 MF and 55% residual for 33/10
    .00002 MF and 52% residual for 39/10

    Other terms aren't worth exploring.
    Thanks so much, was this November or October? Was wondering if theyve changed
  • runningduckrunningduck Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743

    kyfdx said:

    Any info on 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE S British Design Edition AWD 24/10 33/10 Cleveland

    Coupe, right?

    .00001 MF and 55% residual for 33/10
    .00002 MF and 52% residual for 39/10

    Other terms aren't worth exploring.
    Thanks so much, was this November or October? Was wondering if theyve changed
    These are the new November numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frozenm5frozenm5 Member Posts: 7
    Do you have numbers on the SVR coupe 33/10 and 36/10? Thanks
  • runningduckrunningduck Member Posts: 5
    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    frozenm5 said:

    Do you have numbers on the SVR coupe 33/10 and 36/10? Thanks

    52% and .00001
    49% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743

    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok

    Manual or automatic?
    RWD or AWD?
    Coupe or Convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • runningduckrunningduck Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok

    Manual or automatic?
    RWD or AWD?
    Coupe or Convertible?
    AWD Coupe.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743

    Michaell said:

    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok

    Manual or automatic?
    RWD or AWD?
    Coupe or Convertible?
    AWD Coupe.

    Thanks
    Stick shift or automatic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • runningduckrunningduck Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok

    Manual or automatic?
    RWD or AWD?
    Coupe or Convertible?
    AWD Coupe.

    Thanks
    Stick shift or automatic?
    Automatic. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you also provide info on F-Type S? 33/10, 33/7.5, 39/10, 39/7.5

    Thanks,
    Deok

    Manual or automatic?
    RWD or AWD?
    Coupe or Convertible?
    AWD Coupe.

    Thanks
    Stick shift or automatic?
    Automatic. Thanks
    .00001 MF and 57%/54% residual for 33/39 mo, 10K/yr
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ndabunkandabunka Member Posts: 24
    Looked back but did not see November leasing MF & Res for 2017 R convertible for 10K miles with either 33 or 39 month options. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    ndabunka said:

    Looked back but did not see November leasing MF & Res for 2017 R convertible for 10K miles with either 33 or 39 month options. Thanks in advance!

    55% and .00001
    52% and .00013

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ndabunkandabunka Member Posts: 24
    Actual MF paid vs. advertised MF? I can understand dealer's trying to make a profit and also realize that leases can be negotiated so..

    How close to the advertised Money Factors have buyer been able to get? The dealer I am currently working with is saying that they need a .0005 MF when the current JLR rates are .00002. This is a $75/month difference for the price point I am shopping in. How close to the actual .00002 MF should I be able to get to? This is for a '17 R Coupe 39/10K miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    ndabunka said:

    Actual MF paid vs. advertised MF? I can understand dealer's trying to make a profit and also realize that leases can be negotiated so..

    How close to the advertised Money Factors have buyer been able to get? The dealer I am currently working with is saying that they need a .0005 MF when the current JLR rates are .00002. This is a $75/month difference for the price point I am shopping in. How close to the actual .00002 MF should I be able to get to? This is for a '17 R Coupe 39/10K miles

    I would walk away from any deal where the buy rate isn't part of the deal.

    There should be enough Jaguar dealers around to find one willing to work with you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ndabunkandabunka Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

    ndabunka said:

    Actual MF paid vs. advertised MF? I can understand dealer's trying to make a profit and also realize that leases can be negotiated so..

    How close to the advertised Money Factors have buyer been able to get? The dealer I am currently working with is saying that they need a .0005 MF when the current JLR rates are .00002. This is a $75/month difference for the price point I am shopping in. How close to the actual .00002 MF should I be able to get to? This is for a '17 R Coupe 39/10K miles

    I would walk away from any deal where the buy rate isn't part of the deal.

    There should be enough Jaguar dealers around to find one willing to work with you.
    Thanks and that was what I thought as well. The problem is that the ones that will honor the subvented "Buy Rate" reduce the discount significantly. I spoke with four different dealers that had $112K MSRP vehicles. Each was advertising them for PURCHASE for an average of $84K (some lower, others higher) but when leasing is introduced they state that the price will be higher. I had thought $3K or $4K higher and buy rates would be fine but ALL wanted from $11K to $13K more on a lease. Best I have found is a $3K bump from purchase (112000 MSRP Coupe R being advertised for $82K purchase I was able to get to $85K purchase with a .0003 MF). This is MUCH better than the $95K purchase and a .00002 MF by a long shot.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    ndabunka said:

    Michaell said:

    ndabunka said:

    Actual MF paid vs. advertised MF? I can understand dealer's trying to make a profit and also realize that leases can be negotiated so..

    How close to the advertised Money Factors have buyer been able to get? The dealer I am currently working with is saying that they need a .0005 MF when the current JLR rates are .00002. This is a $75/month difference for the price point I am shopping in. How close to the actual .00002 MF should I be able to get to? This is for a '17 R Coupe 39/10K miles

    I would walk away from any deal where the buy rate isn't part of the deal.

    There should be enough Jaguar dealers around to find one willing to work with you.
    Thanks and that was what I thought as well. The problem is that the ones that will honor the subvented "Buy Rate" reduce the discount significantly. I spoke with four different dealers that had $112K MSRP vehicles. Each was advertising them for PURCHASE for an average of $84K (some lower, others higher) but when leasing is introduced they state that the price will be higher. I had thought $3K or $4K higher and buy rates would be fine but ALL wanted from $11K to $13K more on a lease. Best I have found is a $3K bump from purchase (112000 MSRP Coupe R being advertised for $82K purchase I was able to get to $85K purchase with a .0003 MF). This is MUCH better than the $95K purchase and a .00002 MF by a long shot.
    Yes.. in the end, it's the payment that matters.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmasci2jmasci2 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Michaell & kyfdx,

    I was looking on a dealer website and came across this deal, listed verbatim below. How is this possible? Do you think they're just desperate to turn over 2017 inventory for 2018 models? MSRP on the vehicle (F-Type S) is $93,308. I've also attached the sticker for reference.

    2017 Jaguar F-TYPE AWD S Coupe High Specification, 5 Year Scheduled Maintenance Included.

    Lease for only $549 per month.

    $4,999 Total Due at Signing Including 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Security Deposit Waived. 7,500 Miles Per Year, 0.30c Excess Mileage Charge. 39 Months. On Above Average Approved 730+Credit through Jaguar Financial Group.

    There are about 10 models with the same lease offers.

    Thanks
  • ndabunkandabunka Member Posts: 24
    jmasci2 said:

    Hi Michaell & kyfdx,

    I was looking on a dealer website and came across this deal, listed verbatim below. How is this possible? Do you think they're just desperate to turn over 2017 inventory for 2018 models? MSRP on the vehicle (F-Type S) is $93,308. I've also attached the sticker for reference.

    2017 Jaguar F-TYPE AWD S Coupe High Specification, 5 Year Scheduled Maintenance Included.
    Lease for only $549 per month. $4,999 Total Due at Signing Including 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Security Deposit Waived. 7,500 Miles Per Year, 0.30c Excess Mileage Charge. 39 Months. On Above Average Approved 730+Credit through Jaguar Financial Group.

    There are about 10 models with the same lease offers.

    Thanks

    Yep, VERY possible. The kicker here is the HUGE upfront money on the leases. Most say you should never put cash down on a lease because should an accident occur you are out that down payment but in order to get a payment into a range that is "do-able" many people do put deposits down. That is the Hornburgb dealership and a number have bought from them using those terms. The only thing to be careful about is the Storm Grey SVR that is on that site listed for $1,049/month with the same $4,999 up front. That particular car actually has OVER 5K miles on it which is an issue for financing and resell as it is essentially a "used car" instead of a "dealer demo" for financing purposes (read prior posts in this thread about such cars).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    jmasci2 said:

    Hi Michaell & kyfdx,

    I was looking on a dealer website and came across this deal, listed verbatim below. How is this possible? Do you think they're just desperate to turn over 2017 inventory for 2018 models? MSRP on the vehicle (F-Type S) is $93,308. I've also attached the sticker for reference.

    2017 Jaguar F-TYPE AWD S Coupe High Specification, 5 Year Scheduled Maintenance Included.

    Lease for only $549 per month.

    $4,999 Total Due at Signing Including 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Security Deposit Waived. 7,500 Miles Per Year, 0.30c Excess Mileage Charge. 39 Months. On Above Average Approved 730+Credit through Jaguar Financial Group.

    There are about 10 models with the same lease offers.

    Thanks

    This is likely a 'one only at this price' offer, which is very common in SoCal (I bought the 'one only' Accord 25 years ago when in lived in SoCal, based on an ad in the LA Times for a local dealer).

    Yes, massive discounts to get the 2017 inventory out the door.

    Would be interesting to see how much of that $4999 down actually gets used as cap reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drkchaidrkchai Member Posts: 23
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
    24/10 - 59% and .00076
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001

    No 27 month numbers for Jaguar.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drkchaidrkchai Member Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
    24/10 - 59% and .00076
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001

    No 27 month numbers for Jaguar.
    Thank you! 36 and 39 same residual?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
    24/10 - 59% and .00076
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001

    No 27 month numbers for Jaguar.
    Thank you! 36 and 39 same residual?
    Same as the original post? Yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drkchaidrkchai Member Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
    24/10 - 59% and .00076
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001

    No 27 month numbers for Jaguar.
    Thank you! 36 and 39 same residual?
    Same as the original post? Yes.
    36-month and 39-month have the same residual. no wonder no one does 36. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    drkchai said:

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide me the info on F-Type R (AWD) Coupe?

    39/10,
    39/7.5,
    33/10,
    33/7.5

    Thanks!

    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00002
    Add 1% for 7.5K
    Hi Do you have info on F-Type R coupe, 36/10? or 27/10 24/10 if they do it. Thank you!!!
    24/10 - 59% and .00076
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001

    No 27 month numbers for Jaguar.
    Thank you! 36 and 39 same residual?
    Same as the original post? Yes.
    36-month and 39-month have the same residual. no wonder no one does 36. Thank you.
    This month, that is true. Not always the case.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rayyyyyrayyyyy Member Posts: 28
    Hello, can you give me MF and residuals on a 2017 SVR convertible for 33/12 and 39/12? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    edited November 2017
    rayyyyy said:

    Hello, can you give me MF and residuals on a 2017 SVR convertible for 33/12 and 39/12? Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00013 MF and 48% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • p7_12345p7_12345 Member Posts: 4
    MF and Residuals please for 17 SVR Coupe. 33,36,39 months. 10k miles.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    p7_12345 said:

    MF and Residuals please for 17 SVR Coupe. 33,36,39 months. 10k miles.

    Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 52%/49%/49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zsikandzsikand Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2017
    Hi, can I please have numbers for a 2017 Base coupe automatic transmission.  Also, which lease term is best? Residual for 7.5K and 10K please. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    edited November 2017
    zsikand said:

    Hi, can I please have numbers for a 2017 Base coupe automatic transmission.  Also, which lease term is best? Residual for 7.5K and 10K please. 

    39 months - .00082 and 64% / 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zsikandzsikand Member Posts: 7
    Is it same for a base convertible? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    zsikand said:

    Is it same for a base convertible? Thank you!

    .00042 MF and 61%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    Is it posible for me to upgrade to a R.i just leased a base premium converible  and im not happy with its performance.do u think its possible or do i have to put  it on swapalese? Got a good deal on the base premium $80k car for $613 tax in with $5k in trade equity.
    I hope u can give me imput

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    hairysoda said:

    Is it posible for me to upgrade to a R.i just leased a base premium converible  and im not happy with its performance.do u think its possible or do i have to put  it on swapalese? Got a good deal on the base premium $80k car for $613 tax in with $5k in trade equity.
    I hope u can give me imput

    It will be massively expensive to get out of a lease after only a few months.

    Did you drive both the base and the R before making your decision?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    Stupid me
    I didnt realize the bases performance was  that  under powered.
    Ill try  swapalease
    Do you know anything about performance chips.
    There supose to boost the horsepower and torque
  • hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    My wifes mervedes slc 43 is much quicker and $20k cheaper
    Im disapointed in this car
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,743
    hairysoda said:

    Stupid me
    I didnt realize the bases performance was  that  under powered.
    Ill try  swapalease
    Do you know anything about performance chips.
    There supose to boost the horsepower and torque

    hairysoda said:

    My wifes mervedes slc 43 is much quicker and $20k cheaper
    Im disapointed in this car

    I'm sure there are chips out there; but, as the car is leased, you'll want to check if it voids your warranty.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.