Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Hyundai Sonata 2006-2007

Comments

• Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    I don't disagree that the Accord is the benchmark of this class, but I find it interesting to see how Hyundai has obviously targeted the Camry with the new Sonata. The overall design is similar (note how both cars have a high profile with a high trunk lid--unlike the Accord--and note the similarity in the roofline in particular), the interiors are similar (with the Sonata's a little more interesting until you get to the Camry XLE, IMO), the controls are similar (note the similarity in the placement and design of the dash controls, including the HVAC controls and the way both cars have cheap black plastic knobs for the radios), even the chrome trim along the bottom of the windows is similar (vs. surrounding the windows as on many other cars). Unfortunately, Hyundai even mimicked the Camry's fixed side mirrors. :( More than anything, ride, handling, and NVH are more similar to the Camry than the Accord. It has been said that Hyundai is targeting Toyota while Kia is aiming at Honda; that may be true if the Sonata is any indication.

P.S. The current-gen Accord was so far along in design when the current Camry and Altima were introduced, I doubt seriously Honda took much from them. From the Passat, maybe--except the quality.
  • Options
    delta4delta4 Member Posts: 138
    Finally had an opportunity to test drive a fully loaded '06 Sonata LX. Went to Rick Case Hyundai in Davie, FL - New Dealership-this dealer has two locations in our area. To begin with the wife and I first went on a test drive comparison of Camry and Accord V6. Since we kept notes here's what we agreed on:

Camry - Dealer didn't have XLE so we demo'd fully loaded LE nice and quiet ride, soft suspension with the V6, no auto-shift. Seating was comfortable. Fit and finish was good in some places but there were some large gaps between the hood and trunk areas. Ouch! Ditto too for rear doors! Hood latch release and close was very good. Interior was ok. All pieces and switch gear felt generally good. Also glaring was an interior panel piece located over the instrument gauge area that was misaligned and loose. There was this moose fur on the door area which really turned us both off. We liked the ride and quiet interior, steering was responsive but not quick. The lack of attention to details in the fit and finish dept are starting to show.

Accord - loaded XLE V6-Nice engine, Surprise: not as quiet as Camry. Exterior gaps were tight overall except that the hood had to be slammed shut to fully close. This is a big quality miss on a such a well put together car. It's one of the things I look at on a new car. Shouldn't have to practice my CPR techniques when closing the hood of any new car. Suspension felt too firm. Steering was very responsive. Took it on I-75 but felt too much noise from the road intruding in cabin. The interior was very nice, so too was leather and all pieces were assembled top notch! No auto-shift. Oh well. Nice car could use a little less firmness and more sound deadening material. Fix that hood latch release Honda!

Hyundai - LX V6 Loaded! took a deepwater blue one out for a workout. First fit and finish is more on par with Accord. Gaps were tight all the way around inside and out. Hood closed tight like a swiss watch. Steering is not as responsive but provides good feedback for the driver. Suspension is compliant and softly sprung but felt well controlled. We also both agreed that Sonata was very comfortable riding car. At speed on I-75 car was quiet but you can hear a slight growl from the engine as it gets up to speed after that no drama. Just quiet and calmness. Almost Lexus like.

Wife and I agreed that the LX interior needs to move more upmarket. First wife complained that interior for the LX is too plain! which makes the interior of the car feel too cheap. In fairness the quality of switch gear was very good. How is it Hyundai gives their LX such a down market looking interior? Dash stack area needs to be more upscale looking.

The answer for Hyundai maybe to incorporate some of the look and feel in previous '05 model's interior. Once you leave top-of-line Accord and go to LX it should be on par to capture sales from these buyers. This really made us both feel that Hyundai short changed the LX and themselves by not incorporating upmarket look on this trim level. Perhaps they will shortly. I hope so. Because this is a really nice car and can be made even more so with just a little more attention to the interior.
  • Options
    juswheelsjuswheels Member Posts: 42
    I agree - People need to get past the "Brand Name" and take an honest look at the car. For good or bad, when you purchase, you own "The Car", not the brand name. I'm currently looking and the 3 names you mentioned Honda, Hyundai and Toyota are at the top of my list, and currently in that order. The test drives will set my final choice but it will be the car, that sells me, not the name. :)
  • Options
    maxamillion1maxamillion1 Member Posts: 1,467
    I would think Honda could have easily gotten some things from both the Camry and Altima...because car companies add things to their cars all the time at the last minute.

Afterall, I have been hearing that it only takes about 12-18 months to fully design a new car.

For example, Honda had PLENTY of time to gain some things that the Altima had because the Altima debuted at the NY Autoshow a good many months before it debuted in September of 2001.

Anything is possible. And with Honda fashion to remain on top of things, I bet they did add a few things the Camry had that they didn't expect it to have.
  • Options
    OK, I'll accept that logic. I've pointed out a number of features that I think Hyundai "borrowed" from the Camry for the '06 Sonata. Can you tell us 1-2 features that you think Honda gained from the Camry for its current-gen Accord?

I'm trying to think of features that Hyundai may have borrowed from the Accord or Altima, but I am drawing a blank. The obvious thing is engine power on both the I4 and V6 are now in Accord territory, but they are also in Camry territory. (No, I don't think the Sonata's tailights are borrowed specifically from the Accord.)
  • Options
    jackson33jackson33 Member Posts: 14
    I couldn't agree with you more. If people would just drive a vehicle and judge it accordingly, maybe Hyundai would stand a fighting chance. In my opinion, the 06 Sonata is a fantastic car and the rest of the Hyundai 05 fleet is great as well.

The problem is that IMO Toyota, Honda, and even Nissan people want to crush Hyundai before they can truly get off the ground. Just like Ford guys talk crap about Dodges and Chevys.

At least I have a good Hyundai story.

I had a family come in yesterday telling me that they had no intention of buying a car that day. We were their last stop and didn't want anymore vultures to come out after them. "They would not buy a car that day" she told me sternley.

I told them "No problem" and we looked at our cars and SUVs. At first I didn't think of the new Sonata because it is still fresh in my head. They were a "large" family of four.

When I put them in the 06 4 cyl GLS with sunroof they were immediately impressed. We went on a drive and afterwards they raved about the car. Their 15 year old boy with an iPOD told his dad in a serious voice "Buy the car!" Mom told me they had to look at the Camry first before they made their decision. I just told them " I invite you to shop the Camry. I know you will be back today to buy the 06 Sonata." I even left it in the sold lane for their return.

They came back an hour later and bought the Sonata. Dad told me that we treated them a lot better and that the car fit their family the best. "Special" was a word they used for the car.

That 06 Sonata was the first sold and delivered in Reno. NV.

I feel good to be selling Hyundais and this is coming from a Dodge Ram guy. A lot of you Camry/Accord people just don't want to see us coming up. Understandable because you have been in the lead so long. I just want to say that I smile when I see a Hyundai on the road because I know that customer got a good deal on a good, solid car. Also because I am tired of seeing small 4 banger Civic's on the road with a big wing and flowmaster announcing someone compensating for their small.......well you know.

Toyotas and Hondas are great cars. We even let customers know that. We arn't there to beat those companies up. We are there to offer something just a bit different and special.

My store just had its best month ever....there is a reason for it. Thanks for the time everyone. :)
  • Options
    delta4delta4 Member Posts: 138
    jackson33 great story and thanks for sharing. I have no doubt Sonata will do well. It is a very comfortable driving car.
  • Options
    kc206kc206 Member Posts: 32
    Bought an '06 Sonata LX last week for $1000 under mrsp and minus the $900 dealer installed options (which probaly cost the dealer $100). Some dealers in the area acutally wanted mrsp + advertizing fees...I laughed on my way out the door. Looking at style, handling, standard features, safety features, and cost; the car would definitely be a 'CR' BEST BUY! The LX is definitely a better value than loading up the GLS. Test drove a GLS V6 with 16" wheels and the LX. The GLS had an ever so slight softer ride with less road noise due to the tires. The LX handling and creature features won out.
  • Options
    maxamillion1maxamillion1 Member Posts: 1,467
    But I still think Hyundai is going to give them, along with Honda/Toyota a run for their money.

I liek what I like, but I will be quick to give other car makers their props, and Hyundai has been PRETTY successful as of late.
  • Options
    venus537venus537 Member Posts: 1,443
    "Also because I am tired of seeing small 4 banger Civic's on the road with a big wing and flowmaster announcing someone compensating for their small.......well you know"

i thought that was what the hemi was for. if you're going to compensate for you know what you might as well do it right. ;)
  • Options
    dc_driverdc_driver Member Posts: 712
    Ditto here. I love my 2001 Altima SE, and still cannot believe how much fun this car is to drive..

I have been reading many of the reviews of the 06 Sonata, and the common theme is that this is a very solid vehicle at a good price. I will definitely drive a loaded LX Sonata against a Honda Accord, a Toyota Camry, and a Nissan Altima when it comes time to buy. Over the next 6-12 months, I would expect the price of the Sonata to drop substantially. I do think they are improved cars, but I would not be surprised if you could not pick one up for 2-3K under invoice in 6-12 months. The 06 Sonatas in my area are already selling close to invoice. The other thing is that I will definitely wait until the next generation Camry, Altima, and Accord comes out before I purchase (unless something really bad happens to the Altima). I will say this, outside of oil changes and standard maintenance intervals, my Altima has never, not once, had any issues. After having basically two consecutive lemons in a row (a Saturn and a Volkswagen), the Altima has been amazing. At the end of the day, that is improtant (reliability) and is worth an extra 1-2K in the big scheme of things...
  • Options
    Gold101Gold101 Member Posts: 22
    Hi Everyone:

I just trst drove an 06 Sonata LX-V6 this weekend. Very impressive car indeed! Here's the real kicker- Millenium Hyundai, in Hempstead NY(Long Island) tried charging me $6000 OVER sticker!!!!! I was shocked to say the least, especially when I read KC207's post saying that he bought the car at a discount. This car is a screaming deal at the $24,895 on the sticker, but a rip-off at 30,000.... AVOID this dealer!!!!!
  • Options
    Now that you've driven it you can shop around for the best deal. Use the internet or the phone book. Only deal with dealers that are willing bargin 'off' the mrsp. The trouble will be finding a dealer that has the exact options and color you want. Also, one that is not going to tack on another $1000 for 'dealer options......just say no! I was willing to travel 75 miles in any direction to go to anyone of eight dealers. Of course, the closest dealer was 25 miles away.
  • Options
    motownusamotownusa Member Posts: 836
    30G's for a Hyuandai Sonata ????!!!!! :surprise: :( :mad: :confuse:

About the comparo test, I wonder why they didn't review the Camry SE V6 instead of the LE V6. The SE has a more powerful engine plus better handling than the LE.
  • Options
    Which comparo? That 20-way one on the web? That comparo had a price range the cars had to fit into.
  • Options
    motownusamotownusa Member Posts: 836
    Yep that is the one I was referring to. I didn't read the complete review just took a brief glance. So picking the SE V6 would have put the Camry above the range ? I am guessing the price of the vehicles cannot exceed 25G's, right ?
  • Options
    dee12dee12 Member Posts: 9
    I'm getting the impression from my dealer that they didn't necessarily place the order for my '06 Sonata with the factory, but instead are now constantly surveying dealers in the area (scope of the area is undefined) to see if they have the car I've ordered. Granted, I haven't bought a new car in 9 years, but is this common practice? I don't have much of a problem with them operating this way, but two things do concern me. One is that it could take quite a while for them to find my car, perhaps/probably longer than if they had ordered it direct from the factory. Secondly, I understand that there will be some mileage on the car when I take possession of it. I wouldn't be happy though to find several hundred miles on the odometer, which could be the case if my car pops up on an out-of-state dealer's lot . What are some opinions concerning how much mileage I should be willing to accept, before I make a stink with the dealer?
  • Options
    jojo6jojo6 Member Posts: 20
    Great question as to mileage. At what mileage do you expect the dealer to adjust the price? When does a car become a "demo"?
  • Options
    csandstecsandste Member Posts: 1,866
    I'm driving a Malibu Maxx because the local Hyundai dealer-- although not having the cajones to gouge that much-- would try anything they could get away with. Hyundai needs to give more attention to the quality of their dealers, something not all of the top line Japanese brands have done. Although Saturns (at least for now) are sub-marginal cars, the dealer experience I had in the early nineties was top flight, and this seems to have taken on most of the other GM dealers.

My experience with my Elantra was good except for a marginal dealer that was getting worse as I owned the car. I wish Hyundai/Kia well-- sounds like a great car.

The Sonata-- IMHO--- should be discounted roughly as much as my Maxx. Figure 6 grand off the top within the next six months. If not, I'd go elsewhere.
  • Options
    The original sticker on the car will give you the "sold to": dealers name and address as well as dealership identifier number. It's listed right above the fuel economy info.
    That way you can tell if the car came directly to your dealer, or it was traded between dealerships
  • Options
    "Ordering from the factory" is less common than it used to be. It is a common practice for dealers to search inventory within their region for the car you want. (Although some dealers aren't good about doing this.) If you don't want the extra miles on your car, you could tell the dealer that you want a limit on how many miles would be on your car, or that you'd want it shipped to you by truck (but that will cost you some $$$). Even if the car is driven to your dealer, there might be a charge (they may have to pay someone to drive it). At least your dealer is working on this for you, trying to find the car that you want.
  • Options
    So if I'm reading you correctly, there really isn't a mileage threshold at which point I would have the right to say something?
  • Options
    danf1danf1 Member Posts: 897
    Hyundai does not allow dealers to special order directly from the factory. The only way they can get your car is to trade with another dealer, or be patient and wait for one to show up. We can preference a car, which will give the top dealers first priority when a specific combination becomes available, but does not necessarily ensure that they will get it.
  • Options
    No, you can tell the dealer anything you want. It's your money after all. If you won't accept a car that's been driven, say, over 100 miles, tell them that.
  • Options
    Well now you have my curiosity piqued: Is this practice unique to Hyundai, or is it pretty common throughout the industry? I"m guessing there is some advantage to the mfgr to do it this way, because I don't see one at this point for the consumer. It seems to me the more times a car changes hands, as well as the greater the distance it needs to be driven to reach the end-user, the greater the odds of the car being damaged/abused. This of course, does impact the mfgr/dealer in the end as there is no way I'll accept a car under those conditions without a pretty significant "I"m sorry, let me make it up to you" from the dealer.
  • Options
    boltguyboltguy Member Posts: 94
    I've always known about Hyundai not being able to special order from the factory, but I think most American makes you can still do this. Japanese, I believe is a little less common.

I would definitely tell the dealer about your mileage "restrictions". They could arrange for your car come in with their next shipment of new cars on a trailer. That would definitely ensure low mileage.. ;)
  • Options
    Maybe with the Alabama plant, currently making only Sonata V6s, things have changed. But when I bought my two Elantras the dealer told me they had no control over what option packages, colors etc. were shipped on the truck. They would find out what was coming shortly before it arrived.
  • Options
    I was saying that possibly they could arrange a dealer trade, and have the driver pick up the "trade" car on his way to delivering a truckload of new ones to his/her dealership.

The other option would be to do a search of all Hyundai dealership inventories in your state, neighboring states and (if you're willing to drive there), make a deal with them.
  • Options
    danf1danf1 Member Posts: 897
    To the best of my knowledge, most import manufacturers operate this way. If you have a chance to watch any type of documentary on how an automotive plant operates, it is easy to see why it is such. Shipments show up from suppliers in order that the cars roll down the line. Inside line has a small write up about how it works with Toyota at the NUMMI plant. It is very impressive, but obvious to see how a custom order could throw off the entire process.

Maybe once the Alabama plant is fully operational this will change, but for the time being we are forced to sell what we can see or find a local dealer willing to part with a car. With the initial popularity of this model and relative scarcity, I don't believe many dealers will be willing to give one up.
  • Options
    bklynguybklynguy Member Posts: 275
    I like my new cars "fresh off the truck" (in other words, less than 15 miles on the odometer). I know that may mean a longer wait but, that's the way I feel, it's my money. Some people don't mind paying close to MSRP on a vehicle with 100 miles on it. The last two vehicles we bought had under 15 miles. Maybe we're spoiled, I don't know.
  • Options
    dsiglerdsigler Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I bought a week ago a new 06 GLS Sonata. It has everything the LX will have except the leather interior. We Love the vehicle... It is awsome. It is quiet, smooth, and very responsive. It happens that the dealers only get one and all of them in our area will not sell it and put them on display except Jones hyundai. We even got our picture taken.. It is neat to have the only car on the road for approx. 3 weeks. The car is loaded and even up graded with the larger tires and wheels. It turns heads and everyone that looks at it or rides in it says it a gotta have... We also have a Santa Fe which my wife purchase last August and I can not say enough about it.
  • Options
    A fully loaded GLS is nice, but there are many more differences than just leather seats when comparing it to an LX. Go to: www.hyundainews.com/presskit2006/supportfiles/2006_SonataFeatures.pdf
    and check them out. Heated seats, leather door trim, automatic temperature ctrl, air quality control, chrome door handles with color inserts, telescoping steering wheel, sliding front arm rest.
    The turning radius is great on this car ...isn't it!
  • Options
    funnycatfunnycat Member Posts: 3
    It appears HyundaiUSA website shows ABS in standard package with 5 speed manual transmission, but press in Canada (seems no actual cars or dealer specs available) reports base model with 5MT does not have ABS. When Tucson came out, Canada got shortchanged on base models regarding side air bags. It appears we are going to be Americans poor cousins again !
  • Options
    Maybe Hyundai figures you Canucks are more skilled with the brake pedal than us Yankees. ;) Or maybe they figure we need ABS more down here because we get a lot more ice and snow than you folks in Canada get... uhm, er, never mind. :blush:
  • Options
    manofsteel2k6manofsteel2k6 Member Posts: 25
    The LX does not have a telescopic steering wheel.
  • Options
    I just thought I would pass on a few likes and dislikes about my 06" after the first two weeks of ownership.

We just recently took the car to Niagra Falls Canada over the weekend. The car is spectacular to take trips in. My kids loved having the extra space in the back. They were always complaining they were cramped on trips in my 02. The trunk is HUGE! We had all of our luggage for the 4 of us(including my wife who packed enough for an additional 4 people) and did not even come close to filling the trunk.

I was a little disappointed that I did not get better gas mileage. According to the trip computer I only got 24 miles per gallon. The car is rated at 30 per gallon highway, and the miles were all highway. I anticipated a bit better.

I got to use the heated seats for the first time. Man were they nice. I never thought that would be a feature I would use. But it was cold and rainy in Canada and the heated seats were a blessing.

I do have a few small gripes. First off, the plastic used on the interior under thewood trim is a little cheap looking. Not enough to bother me, but after looking at it for an extended period of time, I can see where others are coming from in other posts. There is a seatbelt warning ding that goes off constantly until you buckle up. I am not one to wear a seatbelt very often and this is absolutely infuriating!! I realize I should just wear it, but do not appreciate basicly, being told what to do by my car. The passanger air bag light off screen is way to big and unnecessary. Also I am a little disappointed in the sound of the LX stereo system. I heard both the stereo in the GLS and the stereo in my LX. Personally I thought the GLS system sounded better. Although I have the 6 disc changer which is a plus.

Anyways, besides those minor complaints we love the car. It drives very nice, and is as quiet as can be. i test drove just about every other mid size out there. I really do think that the Sonata is the best. But there is always room for improvment.
  • Options
    jackson33jackson33 Member Posts: 14
    That isn't correct. The LX Sonata does have a telescoping steering wheel. I have used it myself on a demo.
  • Options
    Maybe you should check out the hyundai canada website. I have no idea why they omit some things and tack on others for the U.S., but you definitely don't want to go by "dealer specs".
  • Options
    dblagentdblagent Member Posts: 14
    I drove by the local dealership last night and there were 7 different 06 models on the lot. I have yet to do anything but gaze through the windows and look at the outside ( I was there at 11PM ) but I really like the new models! Great job.
  • Options
    herotakesafallherotakesafall Member Posts: 103
    You talk about taking your wife and kids on a trip....and then you mention how you don't wear your seatbelt often? Uhh...I hope you at least make your kids wear seatbelts...

And, help me out here, those of you who are more technically inclined, isn't avoiding a sufficient engine breakin period damaging to the engine? I mean, I doubt you're gonna get good gas mileage when you're making a brand new engine haul your family (and a truckload of luggage) around.
  • Options
    herotakesafallherotakesafall Member Posts: 103
    There were at least 15 at my local dealership in Northwest Indiana a few days ago. I stopped by on a Sunday and looked through the lot -- I really liked what I saw!
  • Options
    treyktreyk Member Posts: 3
    "Brand name is important". Although Hyundai has good initial quality ( due to Hyundai customer's very low standards) their overall quality is horrific. The new Sonata looks like a outdated Camry or Accord. Interior looks cheap.
    The redesigned 2007 Camry and Accord will blow the Koreans back to Seoul.
  • Options
    kingsalmonkingsalmon Member Posts: 97
    Hyundai has great initial quality! Granted, not better than Lexus, but better than Toyota(that's saying a lot). And your comment on the customers having very low standards...did you do the research or are you just making things up as your writing or are you judging from your personal experience? Did you conduct a survey for Hyundai?

You are entitled to your opinion, but please make clear your implications. I personally like the Hyundai Sonata 2006's design. They may not look as flashy or as stuck up as the new Infiniti's or Acura's but then again, I would never splurge my hard earned cash on such an expensive cars.

I do admit that Hyundai's have had a bad history of quality issues due to using Mitsubishi engines and transmissions starting off (Hyundai Excel = Mitsu Precis). However, since 1999, Hyundai's new chief (Chung) has been working hard for Hyundai to get to where it is today. Infact, I read that he is such a detail oriented guy, that he checks the quality of cars every week himself and goes over any potential quality issues once a week with his quality specialists and engineers. The outcome, initial quality has vastly improved. I tend to believe that short term quality will give somewhat of an indication to longterm quality.

The numbers speak for themselves. Hyundai's an up and coming star and even Toyota's Chief (Cho) said that, "I'm looking at the rear view mirror and Hyundai's catching up fast." or something to the likes of that.

If I didn't buy my current car, the Elantra '05, a couple months ago, I would definitely look long and hard at the '06 Sonata, but that's just me... :D

-dan
  • Options
    I have the car. THERE IS NO TELOSCOPIC STERING WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not an option
  • Options
    First, off I will let who does, and does not wear seatbelts in my family be my business, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! And just for your info yes they do.

Second, I did not spend $25,000 on a car not to drive it. And no where in the manual does it say not to haul anything in the trunk, or use the car to take trips with my family.

Your post was ignorant and arogant, and I take offence to it.
  • Options
    Modern cars don't have much of a break-in requirement. The only things that might help are to vary engine speed over the first 1000 miles or so (to allow rings to seat properly), don't rev the engine real high, and go easy on the brakes. All those things can be done on a long trip. Cars are made to be driven.
  • Options
    spectramanspectraman Member Posts: 255
    MOS exclaimed:

I have the car. THERE IS NO TELOSCOPIC STERING WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not an option

MOS:

I wonder if the U.S. and Canada got shortchanged on the telescoping steering wheel? The Hyundai International website claims that the Sonata has one here:

http://worldwide.hyundai-motor.com/dataPDF/e-brochure/Sonata.pdf

"The steering wheel can be tilted to different angles and its fore-and-aft position adjusted in order to suit a variety of drivers."

But here it only says: "- Tilt, leather-wrapped steering wheel"

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/sonata/trim/gl.asp

Btw MOS.... IMO you don't have to respond defensibly to every poster that responds negatively to one of your posts. Your post was well written and shared useful information regardless of our opinion of your personal choices (aka: the seat belt issue). You know that, and we know that. Plus, we have no frigging idea who you really are, so you don't have to be embarrassed.

Responding emotionally like you did only invites a flame-war if that's the actual goal of the responding poster. Something to think about.

-SM
  • Options
    My standard LX has the telescoping steering wheel. It may be hard to 'break free' as mine was the first time I tried to move it. It moves easily now, with max travel about three inches. Pull or push a little harder. If for some reason it truely isn't telescoping, I'd go back to the dealer....it is 'standard' on the LX along with the other previously mentioned items.
  • Options
    The engine does require some breakin at varying speeds. The manual has a recommended breakin on page three of section one. The speed restriction of 55 for 1200 miles is a joke as I test drove at 65-70 with a sales person in the car. I fully loaded car at highway speeds is not the best way to breakin a car. EPA mileage ratings are definitely not based on full loads and highway speed. 24 mpg might not be that bad depending on load, speed and other driving traits. I would hope the mpg's improve with time,less of a load and speed.
  • Options
    frasierdogfrasierdog Member Posts: 128
    " The redesigned 2007 Camry and Accord will blow the Koreans back to Seoul."

So, Treyk, I am guessing you are between the ages of 12 and 18.

Thank you for participating, but you should ask your mommy if you can use her computer.