Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Hyundai Azera Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
edited April 2016 in Hyundai
Ask your 2016 Azera lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • onebetteronebetter Posts: 26
    Hi Michael. Can you advise about the MF and RV for a 2016 Hyundai Azera base model for 36/12 and 36/15. Is there lease cash available for this model, Also, I understand the Azera will be discontinued after 2017. Does this have any bearing on how attractive Hyundai will make their leases? Live in Suffolk County NY. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    onebetter said:

    Hi Michael. Can you advise about the MF and RV for a 2016 Hyundai Azera base model for 36/12 and 36/15. Is there lease cash available for this model, Also, I understand the Azera will be discontinued after 2017. Does this have any bearing on how attractive Hyundai will make their leases? Live in Suffolk County NY. Thanks in advance.

    36/12 - .00123 and 51%. $6000 lease cash.

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Can't tell you what will happen to the numbers after this month ... I suppose it depends on how much inventory there is to get rid of.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edgeskeezedgeskeez Posts: 20
    Hello,

    Do you have the numbers for a 36/15 for a limited trim? Socal los angeles


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    edgeskeez said:

    Hello,

    Do you have the numbers for a 36/15 for a limited trim? Socal los angeles


    .00138 and 48%. $6000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 48 month, lease cash 6500?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    tonyg2016 said:

    azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 48 month, lease cash 6500?

    .00158 and 43% for 48/12. $6500 lease cash.

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    Michaell said:

    tonyg2016 said:

    azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 48 month, lease cash 6500?

    .00158 and 43% for 48/12. $6500 lease cash.

    Add 1% for 10K
    thanx for the data; unfortunately those numbers blow! hard to believe with 8500 lease cash (i have both loyalty, military) i can't get a decent deal on a 4 year lease.
  • klnmcmgklnmcmg Posts: 110
    MF and RV for Azera Limited, 36/15, in NC?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    klnmcmg said:

    MF and RV for Azera Limited, 36/15, in NC?

    .00138 and 48%. $6000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    michaell,
    azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?

    the headline deal at HMF is 299/mo with 1900 ccr - seems very low...thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    tonyg2016 said:

    michaell,
    azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?

    the headline deal at HMF is 299/mo with 1900 ccr - seems very low...thoughts?

    .00123 MF and 52%/51% residual. $6000 lease cash.

    No idea of the Azera MSRP or selling price, so can't comment on the deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711

    requesting August update for 2016 azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    tonyg2016 said:


    requesting August update for 2016 azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?

    .00123 and 52% / 51%. $6000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    @Michaell
    requesting post 9/7 update for 2016 azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash, Ohio?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    Sorry, but we don't have the new Hyundai programs, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    still need residual and mf for 2016 azera; lease cash from your site remains 6000
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    tonyg2016 said:

    still need residual and mf for 2016 azera; lease cash from your site remains 6000

    Sorry, we didn't get the Hyundai numbers for September.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • klnmcmgklnmcmg Posts: 110
    Numbers for Azera Ltd 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    klnmcmg said:

    Numbers for Azera Ltd 36/15?

    .00117 and 47%. $6000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaPosts: 711
    requesting October update for 2016 azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    tonyg2016 said:

    requesting October update for 2016 azera base, residuals/mf for 10k and 12k, 36 month, lease cash?

    .00102 and 51% / 50%. $6000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spidpooyspidpooy Posts: 180
    I don't understand .00102 MF, if they want to get rid of 2016 models they should reduce MF instead of whopping $6K lease cash. .00102 MF is a show stopper...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    spidpooy said:

    I don't understand .00102 MF, if they want to get rid of 2016 models they should reduce MF instead of whopping $6K lease cash. .00102 MF is a show stopper...

    Those are the numbers marketing thinks will move the most inventory

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Will you please provide the 36/12 MF, residual, and lease cash for both a 2016 Base and Limited model in So California? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    rex1570 said:

    Will you please provide the 36/12 MF, residual, and lease cash for both a 2016 Base and Limited model in So California? Thank you!

    Base: .00102 MF and 50% residual
    LTD: .00117 MF and 49% residual
    $6000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide MF and residual for both Base & Limited for 36/15 in Indiana?

    Also can you stack incentives? There are the following available:
    -$1,000 Loyalty
    -$500 Boost Up
    -$2,000 Retail Cash
    -$6,000 Lease Cash
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    taggart27 said:

    Can you please provide MF and residual for both Base & Limited for 36/15 in Indiana?

    Also can you stack incentives? There are the following available:
    -$1,000 Loyalty
    -$500 Boost Up
    -$2,000 Retail Cash
    -$6,000 Lease Cash

    Base .00102 and 48%
    Ltd .00117 and 47%

    $6000 lease cash.

    Pretty sure the $2k is for purchase only. Don't know if the other incentives can combine.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please provide MF and RV for both 2016 and 2017 Azera Limited for 36/12 in California?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mendor_ said:

    Can you please provide MF and RV for both 2016 and 2017 Azera Limited for 36/12 in California?

    2017 - .00100 and 47%. $5500 lease cash
    2016 - .00075 and 47%. $6000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What numbers are people in Florida looking at for leasing a 2016 Azera Limited? What was your monthly payment and how much did you have to put down?

    Thanks!!
Sign In or Register to comment.